Halo MCC PC Hype Thread

MCC announcement tomorrow during Inside Xbox HEAVILY rumored to be a PC port.

Attached: 72020.jpg (631x355, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wYqWU4N88E4?t=61
youtu.be/JZxMtTLk-GI?t=94
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9hJPfPBGf8
youtube.com/watch?v=UL1_ht1EdAU
youtube.com/watch?v=pgJyvNgNSdM
youtube.com/watch?v=3qZ_FUm5pBM&t
kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/todays-master-chief-collection-leaks-arent-real/
theverge.com/2018/11/13/18090982/microsoft-windows-10-quality-focus-updates-2018
zdnet.com/article/windows-10-buggy-updates-our-patching-is-simple-regular-consistent-says-microsoft/
youtube.com/watch?v=eDnaVh5rTa4
halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/halo-infinite-will-have-reach-style-customisation/0177f52a-e2d7-4363-bfa5-93f7f34d9afa/posts
reddit.com/r/halo/comments/8l9ewx/is_there_a_way_to_play_halo_2_anniversary_with/
youtube.com/watch?v=i5jPy-GmyUc
youtube.com/watch?v=1YIVQ_1G_Xo
reddit.com/r/halo/comments/9q53wc/marty_odonnell_shares_his_opinion_of_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_One-only_games
ign.com/articles/2018/12/20/halo-infinite-confirms-4-player-split-screens-halo-reach-customization-and-more
youtube.com/watch?v=NWIbtKXOGoc
youtube.com/watch?v=jKpYV9PMm3E
youtube.com/watch?v=R5PXYht2qjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought PC gamers didn't like console fps, and this is definitely console fps.

What time is the announcement coming out?

if they release it on pc it's a pc fps

screencap this post if it’s not the mcc on le pcc

Attached: F279DFD8-453B-48C3-9825-FFD76501D2CD.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>he's too young to remember

PC even got exclusive maps that console players never got to see until Halo 1 Anniversary came out

Attached: 6682724218_Halo_Custom_Edition_ONE_link.jpg (461x254, 27K)

I'm thinking about Dual Booting just to play these games and Forza on windows 10 but still keep 7. how fucked would i be in doing that?

5pm eastern time
2pm pacific time

Attached: 1552270131696.jpg (1600x1200, 80K)

not fucked at all.
I've never dual booted two windows installations so I'm not sure how the bootloader works, but you can probably figure that out easily.

is the fall of reach unironically worth reading?

You will be fine
Get another drive if you are still unsure

Halo Anniversary only gave a pseudo remake of Timberland. It took until MCC for the PC maps to finally come to console.

Halo on the xbox huge is what ripped me off PC gaming for almost a decade.
I'm back, but damn, was it good shit. Every faggot who's a "PC elitist" is just larping

Attached: Untitled.png (1440x1080, 3.47M)

No, you should still read it tho

The only thing wrong with Halo is controller aiming

X-wing is not a FPS.

Halo is designed specifically for controllers.

I would love that but I think I've heard this shit for years with no results

>tfw bought a xbox for mcc

Attached: 1549501254849.jpg (508x472, 50K)

It's just a bunch of retards who played Halo MC back in the day and think all Halo games are just watered down Unreal Tournament instead of the world's slowest moving shooter which makes those shooting gallery protagnists look like world-class athletes.

cool

you fucks BETTER keep playing it on PC then
like, 2 years from now with a playerbase of at LEAST 100k.

OTHERWISE........
no more PC Halo
faggots

Neither is close combat. Your point?

If it happens I'm going to gatekeep so fucking hard.

>Watch it be another update.
If no PC port, I riot. You guys can come too.

Attached: 1337360195880.jpg (209x254, 7K)

its funny because it still feels better to play with KB/M and a decent FOV

i don't have mcc. what is the population like for the games anyway? is CE basically dead?

ok, quick questions regarding plot:

how far are we with the Master Chief/Cortana/The covenant and the Halos story, do Halo 1-4 cover it totally, is reach or 5 required? do Reach and 5 finish it?

it's about to explode on PC

That fan port/rip felt fucken tight with keyboard

you can find games in anything basically. if you queue CE then expect to get constantly rolled by OGRE2.

reach is a prequel and is kind of like supplemental information about the main story, but not necessary.

ok, sorry 'bout that, didnt read the post right, i thought you meant FPSes, not PC gaming in general.

Reach is literally first.

Halo is too easy with a mouse. Players are too slow, and weapons are designed and balanced around aim assist.

There are people in this thread, RIGHT NOW, that liked Spartan Locke.

i really hope they find a way to switch to the old halo 2 music. The new remix lack soul

old: youtu.be/wYqWU4N88E4?t=61

shitty remix: youtu.be/JZxMtTLk-GI?t=94

Attached: MnrMgt 1920x1200 WS.jpg (1920x1200, 991K)

>Spartan Locke
who?

What is the Xbox Club everyone is joining?
I know we have to do this through the Xbox App

Nobody played Eldewrito, so I can't imagine why anyone would play this. Especially when the forge will be garbage.

playing with original graphics doesn't include original audio?
Either way, at least on pc I don't think it will be so difficult to replace the files.

Forge was garbage in dewrito as well.

While still playable, it's a pretty deficient port.
Animations locked at 30fps, no widescreen. Some of the postprocessing, environment and particle effects from the console version are missing.

>playing with original graphics doesn't include original audio?
nope
>Either way, at least on pc I don't think it will be so difficult to replace the files.

yeah hopefully we'll be able to mod the files

>Especially when the forge will be garbage.

Doesn't the game have the original Halo 3 forge included?

To be fair all of these have been fixed by modders. Also
>No widescreen
Mine ran on widescreen without any mdos

Only bad thing about Eldewrito forge was the bug where items would get deleted during round resets. Other than that, it's the best forge.

Who?

PC gamers are definitely going to get bored quickly, Halo on PC is only really fun if you happen to be a big Halo fan. It’s designed for controllers and it shows.

But muh two weapon limit!

is there actually any legitimate reason for devs to not allow mods of their game?

Can you buy it on Steam?

Halo is the only reason I was a console fag before. The shit talking on xbox live was the shit. The lan bro partys were tits and the fucking linear campaign was great and top tier until they turned Spartans into power rangers in Reach and ruined the series from there on.

I can't wait to trash talk you old fags again in multi, dab on zoomers, and TK you endlessly in co op campaign when we have a civil war for at least 40 minutes.

Attached: fagot.jpg (680x907, 56K)

search "Halo General"

That's what people were joining last thread anyway. Apparently they host lots of customs.

Objects revolve around the player, so it's automatically worse than every game but 3.

Halo 3 forge is bad.

>Can you buy it on Steam?
lol

>trash talk
>2019
enjoy your chat ban

Maybe? Probably not. Although there are Halo games on Steam already, so who knows.

>Halo 3 forge
>not glorious Halo Reach forge
>tfw you will never engage in an epic Mongoose race across an intricately detailed course that spans all of Forge World ever again
What was Dewrito's Forge like?
I remember that Halo 4's Forge had some neat features and you could give more visual customization to the maps you made, but I still remember having a preference for Reach's forge, but that's probably because I worked with it way more.

Attached: feelworld.png (500x281, 231K)

So what exactly does the collection have?

Halo 1
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Halo 4

?

everyone liked reach forge more because forge world was soul and the halo 4 forge maps were pretty lame and forgettable.
Also fine editing and shit.

Its always had widescreen, it's just been vert-. But there's mods to fix both the widescreen and the animations now. Still, a proper port would be welcomed.

Reach is coming to MCC most likely

Reach's forge and community support was solid af

>Started playing some MCC Halo 3 yesterday with friend
>Got hatemail for teabagging
Things never change

Attached: 1511245079631.gif (287x216, 1.82M)

It's Halo 3's forge with the ability to set/scale textures for individual items and set object physics like in Reach. Its problems come from many primitive blocks missing, no texture rotation, and Halo 3's bad controls and object limit.

1 2 3 4 and maybe ODST since it's paid dlc for the xbone version.

CE, 2, 3, 4, and ODST's campaign but no Firefight. They've mentioned that they'd like to add Reach, but that's as far as they've gone with it. Custom Edition support will probably come before Reach.

>go out of bounds on every halo 3 map
>can change the skybox and map atmosphere
>can modify fog and brightness making dark foggy maps
>huge HUGE item limit
>can change the textures on certain objects

That's all I remember.

Reach not confirmed yet
But the rest yes

Imagine if they back ported Halo 5's Forge editor to all the MCC games.

so when is the announcement tomorrow? at what time?

No Reach. But the devs said they have another big MCC announcement at E3, which will probably be Reach.

Nah. You have to trigger normies to snap at you to get them banned. This is how you troll in the nu age. Trigger timmy enough to say fag to you and he has to buy a nu game. Improvise user improvise. Trolling is great in 19'. GG EZ.

Attached: glass.png (440x495, 274K)

>Custom Edition support
what will this allow?

Noice

See

What games are included?

Quick! Someone post sangheili booty in celebration!

Read the fucking thread

Imagine having forge world, but now you can make the map night time and go out of bounds into all those other unexplored areas.
That's Eldewrito. I wish they would port Forge World into the game.

>still no halo 3 remastered

Attached: 9ze1450305221.png (1954x882, 3.82M)

No

Attached: n16zP.jpg (1536x1152, 154K)

Please fuck, I need a Reach port.

>25K players at it's peak and now ~3000 players
>Nobody
Ok bro

Probably just map ports. But 343 hired the creator of OpenSauce, so there could be more.
>another area Sean has been tinkering with on the side is working on the pipeline and process to bring Halo Custom Edition maps into MCC. This is longer lead proof-of-concept work that isn’t part of the near-term scope but he’s shared some exciting progress successfully loading a Halo Custom Edition map into MCC. There’s a lot of rough edges and plenty of work to still do on this front - and to be honest this feature work isn't currently even tied to an official milestone - but it’s a really tantalizing and exciting prospect to think about further down the road.

DESU, H3 looks great in 60fps and fullHD/4k
I want a remake when the visuals can hop like they did between H2 and anniversary.

Just as good~

MS is saving it for the next Xbox.

>forge world
>that cool fucking waterfall cave was out of bounds

I know you could build almost all the way up to it, but as a kid playing Reach I had always dreamed of making a map that went behind the waterfall.

9pm UCT

Anniversary was released for 360
Anniversary 2 for Xone
Since this generation is almost over H3A will be released for The next xbox and pc

>as a kid playing Reach

Attached: 1417835742524.gif (240x238, 2.84M)

It's amazing how well Halo 3 has held up visually if you ignore the human faces and models.

this

>Halo Reach
>in MCC

Bull shit.

why is arbiter bigger than chief in the cut-scenes but small everywhere else?

Reach came out seven years ago, I'm 21 now.
I was like four when Combat Evolved came out

Poor posture.

How about they completely fix the game first

>user they did
No spawn times are wrong
Emblems still do not show up
Armor customization is still not accurate with only allowing head and body not arms etc

All they fix was the online being buggy that’s it

MCC has the following
>Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
The CEA campaign ported from Xbox 369 and optimized to run in 60fps
All 13 original xbox maps plus 6 PC exclusive maps from the gearbox port
>Halo 2 Anniversary
The infamous Halo 2 Vista given an anniversary graphics and soundtrack overlay, although you can still play with original visuals/sound if you want.
All 23 Halo 2 Multiplayer maps plus 2 formerly exclusive to Windows Vista
New cutscenes made by Blur studios
7 maps made with a modified halo 4 engine to create Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer
Halo 2 Anniversary Forge
>Halo 3
The full campaign and all 23 multiplayer maps, all modified to run at 60 fps
Halo 3 Forge
>Halo 3: ODST
The full ODST campaign updated to run at 60fps (does NOT include firefight)
>Halo 4
The full Halo 4 campaign and all 27 multiplayer maps updated to run at 60fps
Halo 4 Forge

Halo CEA, 2, and 4 also have new terminal lore videos.

>rumored to be coming up
1. Windows 10 Release
2. Custom Game Browser
3. Halo Reach Support
4. ODST Firefight support
5. Halo: Custom Edition map and modding support

>these are the people defending reach

It was an option in the pause menu dude

But Covenant won

Reach was not a well made game, but it was fun

>Halo Combat Evolved will be old enough to post on Yea Forums this November

Attached: halo release date.png (640x229, 57K)

surprisingly people will defend good games

Attached: 1552192727620.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

A shitload of people played it when it came out, the interest is there. People are STILL playing Halo Online. Of course there won’t be as much interest in a limited, free, fangame that was only available and publicized for about 4 days

Or people who were literal children when it released.

Notice that Halo Reach came out in 2012, people who are 18 today were like 11 when it came out.

The games you played during puberty will always be some of your favorite games looking back as an adult.

is this racist?

wort wort wort wort

>odst firefight
maybe i can finally beat that shit on legendary

>now 3000 players
50 if you're lucky, and almost all of them are on 8v8 guardians having fun getting spawnkilled

campaign was meh
multiplayer lists w/o armor lock were good
multiplayer lists w/ armor lock were not good
firefight was good
forge was great

Having to follow Halo 3 would make many games look bad

Damn I'm an old man, and I'm not even old. I was 14 when halo 3 was at and that was the game I played for like 10 hours a day.

this
anyone who grew up playing 1 and 2 could never really accept reach as a great game because of how flawed and inferior of a halo game it is.

Will you play with a M&KB or a Controller?

i hope its gonna be 20-30$ like its on windows store now, id get it for 20$

For me, it's M+KB

>FPS with a controller
Please no

How does hosting Forge maps act? Could I make a Forge map and a custom lobby, and let randoms just join in? Or do I have to actually find people to invite?

eh, you're not that old, just stay in shape

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9hJPfPBGf8

>How does hosting Forge maps act? Could I make a Forge map and a custom lobby, and let randoms just join in?
yes
>Or do I have to actually find people to invite?
Mostly this though until the custom browser goes up.
This is why it helps to be in a club

i blame the fact that microsoft basically wanted to take it off the internet.

>the only thing
youtube.com/watch?v=UL1_ht1EdAU

yeah fuck you too nigger

How do I join a club?

I play with a controller normally

disgust

M&KB
Got raped the first few hours I tried on Dewrito and ProjCartographer, then started destroying the competition. It's just so much better for aiming. WASD is inferior to joystick movement though.

Just the thought of Halo 3 multiplayer on PC makes my dick grow an entire inch

were elites even allowed to stay on earth, the shitquels never make it clear on what terms are they on with humanity

Haven't played an FPS with a controller since 3

>were elites even allowed to stay on earth
Why would they stay in the first place?

you just gotta find one.
download the xbox app
"Halo Customs" is the biggest one
"Halo General" is the biggest Yea Forums exclusive club
Then there is also a few more.

nah there is no way to change to the old music. the graphics yes

They had licencing issues with using the old music apparently

It doesn't show at all if you've played Halo Online. Controlled like a dream with a keyboard and mouse. Halo is perhaps the limit for how good an FPS can actually control on a console but it's still miles better on PC.

So you're at 3 inches now?

Without that shit every shooter on console would be unplayable

Odds it will be on Steam like Halo Wars

>Reach in the MCC

Attached: 1519427657279.png (366x247, 60K)

I thought it was made clear by the ending that they either went home or to the far reaches of the galaxy. the Elites that fought Chief in Halo 4 weren't connected the the Arbitor's crew.

and that's a good thing, it would force developers to actually improve the controls, you know, just like a certain developer did

Attached: file.png (344x272, 92K)

>wanting to crossplay share a console port with xboners

Why would any PC gamer want this?

Is there any way in Halo 2 Anniversary to make an Elites vs Spartans game mode?

it will be reach and i will be able to play invasion again. loved that game mode.

Thats because microsoft shut everything down related to it and the only way you couldve found it was from pm'd it to you :) or google which was hard for your average person to do, plus you couldnt stream it or put it up on youtube saying its halo 3 pc or eldewrito

so you are fine with people aimbotting in your game with no way to ban them? ok bro enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=pgJyvNgNSdM

Windows 10 likes to fuck with boot loader. If you can I would highly suggest use two separate drives.

He Bought?

Something people don't seem to understand is that Halo 2 had this same system (for some weapons it was even more aggressive than halo 5)

>Halo Reach isn't kino

Attached: 1524234656457.png (400x381, 108K)

who /onlygoingtoplay3/ here?

yes if i am aimbotting too

3babby get Halo 3 is fine
Only playing Halo 3 is brainlet tier

Who the fuck cares, I'm not installing Windows 10 botnet just for Gaylo.

this
Whenever I play with /hg/ we play the whole trilogy in a customs night and it is better for it although I fucking swear RED if you ever pick a race gametype where we don't have rocket starts again I will end you

It's fucking hilarious that you think that the US government isn't able to watch you and couldn't kill you right now if they wanted to.

just fucking dual boot onto a seperate drive you casual cuck

t. retard who also uses a smartphone

i know but if they wanted to, could they just chill there or is it more of a cold alliance

They'd probably be lynched by an angry mob.

The botnet is just one of the many downsides of using Windows 10, how do people live using that ugly, slow ass touchscreen designed, intrusive piece of shit is beyond me. I have standards and not gonna trade those for gaylo. I'm fine with QL and QC anyway.

Just upgrade to Windows 10, if you cared about privacy you wouldn't be using Windows or Yea Forums at all

Honestly, Gears of War Ultimate, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon, Halo Wars 1/2, Quantum Break, etc, all on PC. I'd pick up Halo on PC as well.

oh yeah forgot about that

Ayy any other splatoon/halo lads are a nice sight

Attached: 43985990_1966197723462572_571594342676786229_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Having everything i need in a single device beats giving up your dignity, PC performance, functionality and privacy over playing an old ass shooter series i played as a kid already anyways.

It's very easy with a second drive. Just install one OS each to each drive and then install easyBCD so you can choose which drive to boot after POST motherboard splash screen. Oh and make sure your bios is set up to boot the drive with easyBCD installed or it might bypass it and just boot windows straight away.

Attached: h3nsafptj0201.png (1242x1590, 978K)

Why does Xbone never get anything good?

Attached: Ijtnb.gif (292x180, 2.52M)

Splatoon lad here. Haven't played Splatoon 2 in a while but slowly trying to get back into the groove of things.

Attached: Marie_For_eel.gif (370x300, 256K)

>Halo as a kid
>talking about retaining your dignity and avoiding botnet when you're already part of the botnet
What a fucking underaged retard

>how do people live using that ugly, slow ass touchscreen designed, intrusive piece of shit is beyond me.
not him but you seem to be pretty out of touch.
You're describing w8.
I installed w10 myself over a year ago and I have NEVER seen the w10 touchscreen menus. I literally don't even know how to make them appear. In my experience W10 is just w7 with up to date security. If there are problems with it, I'll probably first encounter the first one a few years from now.

Like 2-generation Backwards compatibility and the best game pad ever made?

Why don't games ever come to Xbox, why do all Xbox games go somewhere else?

Attached: 85236509.jpg (640x616, 58K)

???

All the popular AAA games are on Xbox though. Are you saying it's a bad thing that more people can play MCC now?

Attached: 1527093262159.jpg (1280x1440, 334K)

Games that were exclusive go to PC, but no PC games go to Xbox.

Attached: received_2090354207648179.jpg (720x605, 37K)

343 couldn't even be bothered to remaster the MP. fuck 343.

But why would they? Pretty sure their own homeworld was under assault by the remenants of the covenant like the brutes and grunts.

No it's a good thing. I just would like more games to come to my sexbox like AoE or something.

Attached: 1536032224978.jpg (640x637, 31K)

Imagine this on PC graphics

Releasing Halo to PC will be the only thing that saves Halo, so long as there isn't any armor abilities or sprint in Infinite. Xbox and Microsoft will lose either way.

does MCC have online co-op?

I liked the new visuals. Sue me.

Anniversary came out in 2011, 10 years after the original
H2:A came out in 2014, 10 years after the original

They missed the mark for 2017 despite having this massive gap now between Halo 5 Guardians in 2015 and Halo Infinite in 2020

Yes

oh I see
yes well MS needs to double down on KB/Mouse support for the X1 so lots of other games can make the trek

I'll see you in court

just curious on where humanity and them stand.

Both are extremely soulful.

2022 then 15th anniversary

The HD-remake suffers from what almost all HD-remakes do. That is they don't go 100%. So you don't end get the original graphics, but you also don't get new, modern graphics. You get some shitty in-between that makes it look like an AA title from 8 years ago. Either just add modern resolution support (like MCC did with Halo 3), or do a full revamp, like Halo 2 Anniversary.

You know, assuming all the rumours turn out to be true and we get something tomorrow and now on the next MCC related-news event, we are getting an announcement, not a release tomorrow.

So when should we realistically expect to have it actually release? By E3? In a month? 2020?

You won't find any matches before 4pm. The only game anybody plays is Lone Wolves on Halo 3, but sometimes you'll be lucky to find games in Halo 3 Team Arena or Hardcore. Also. You'll be playing with the same few people every match. Once in a while, you'll find a match in CE, but you'll either be paired with a player who's absolute trash or very good, and the same goes for the other team.
Don't listen to the shills who lie and say you'll find matches easy. Just buy the MCC for the campaigns. 343 still refuses to show us the population on the MCC and Halo 5, so you'll be sitting there for 10 minutes or more trying to find a match. They hide the population, because their games are shit and they know it.

imagine the mods

Attached: cortana2.jpg (750x900, 153K)

The rumors are between tomorrow (an Apex-style suprise release), and during E3. Credible people are saying MS is dropping Reach during E3, so they might delay the PC release and do it and Reach together.

2021 is more appropriate
14th anniversary
7x2=14
Or not, since 343 dropped most of Bungie's autistic lore. Even the obsession with '7'

>windows store
>mods

You play Halo 1-3 first. Then you play Halo 3 ODST then Halo: Reach and then you stop playing.

343i took over the series after Reach and have not produced a single good Halo game

>Windows Store
Sure, if you want to get banned from online. Forza bans you if you mod single player at all.

Here's what will really determine the success of a potential Halo on PC

Will it be on Steam or a MS Store exclusive?

Attached: 1542903273111.jpg (540x722, 83K)

Just hit X rank in splat zones, feels good.

Why do game developers hate fun?

The Wars games are fairly ok. Decent for a playthrough.

You poor thing.

Do you see Forza on Steam?

What mod fixed the 30fps animations?

The improved graphics are ok but so many remakes fuck up the ambiance

Surprisingly they aren't made by 343i

Why's that?

Attached: 8f5.png (680x679, 166K)

Microtransactions and DLC. If you mod in cars and tracks to Forza, you won't buy their DLCs.

>tomorrow (an Apex-style suprise release)
God, I hope so. I've been craving a singleplayer co-op campaign for so long. Having the MCC drop would lead to a fun week of legendary difficulty runs. Not to mention the nostalgia of running some things like Halo CE again, it's been way too long. The music alone will make it all worth it.

I think it's called Chimera? Should be easy enough to find, regardless.

Halo 5 Warzone firefight is fun. Just stay away from normal multiplayer and story. Bonus: You can play for free on PC.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qZ_FUm5pBM&t

Attached: 1426254356625.jpg (400x453, 25K)

X is a horrible place where you have a rank, but there is no matchmaking.

fun fact, 343 used mods to fix Halo CE on MCC

No, but I see Halo Wars.

im not even cringing

>the music
Uh oh...he doesn't know.

I read in this thread there were some licensing issues with Halo 2's music, but please tell me they didn't butcher everything in all games.

It will be on MS store.

>no steam workshop
It will be shit.

>ever cringing at golden age Halo

Attached: 1728737263876.png (853x477, 435K)

the music is practically the same, shame about the licensing on some tracks but for the most part you can't argue it's not the same

Nah, I'm just fucking with you. Its only a couple of the less iconic tracks in Halo 2, and their replacements are fine and fit well.

i'm pretty sure it's just blow me away and the first dogfight with arby

arby and the chief was kino

HE GOT A

i still play Halo CE (PC)

if you ever see a fotnitesux it's me.

Surprised they even cared (and were competent) enough to do so.

Attached: it's treason then.gif (320x256, 3.25M)

NOOOO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

They hired the guy who made OpenSauce.

I haven't had a chance to play yet in this rank, that ain't great to hear.

Attached: GuessIllDieSquid.png (855x854, 920K)

The pre-X ranking system is designed to push you along until you eventually hit X. Those shitters you were getting on your team in the lower ranks will hit X if they play enough. Unless you get a really fucking high power, you will be matched with Timmy the Neo Clash every game. To make matters worse, you will basically get +8, -40 for every win and loss.

i hate H2A, they fucked up cortana's look.

Bastardized remake.

Didn't they also offer something to the Dewrito devs?

Attached: d8c31e71_5748_9ee9.gif (213x119, 1.52M)

Holy shit guys I can't contain myself. My hype is so unreal. I'll be playing Halo every single day on pc

Didn't they just make her look more like H3 Cortana? What's wrong with that?

Announcement is tomorrow dude

Still looks like the 2 model more than 3

Attached: 1536609767200.jpg (403x677, 141K)

ITT

Attached: delayed exclusive on pcs.png (408x224, 6K)

i willing to wait as long i get to play multiplayer for free

Is it a good idea to upgrade for W10 to play this?
I just miss H3 so much

Your favorite?

Attached: 1 to 4 cortana.jpg (640x386, 45K)

i played all of these games many years ago. this doesn't apply here.

2 is artistically kino but 4 makes my dick rock hard.

it's a PC port, and not sure if it's still is but at one point they were considering having it just be the multiplayer-only and then you would pay extra to get the campaigns a la carte.

>close combat
nice

O'Im hella hyoped! Hyop!

4 Cortana is the only thing 343 has EVER done right.

I am hype as hell. I hope there is something PC related with the gamepass anouncement as well. But I am told these Inside Xbox things completely and utterly suck and to wait for E3. Also hope they don't spend the whole time pandering to consolewars bullshit like last time with "we still care about XBOX!" of course you do, but I care about PC.
Halo 1 was essentially a PC game ported over though.

kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/todays-master-chief-collection-leaks-arent-real/

I would actually rather have 5. Halo 5 Forge online is more fun than el dorito and Halo Custom Edition combined. So I want to the full game.

Now post the rest.

5 is shit

Those leaks are old, the new leaks are real

No, CE was still designed for controllers.

Bring back Reach you motherfuckers.

It's kinda funny how out of control the rumours have gotten. If you look it up online anywhere, everyone is acting like it's basically certain MCC gets announced tomorrow for PC.

Makes me wonder how they must be feeling if don't actually plan to do anything tomorrow.

4 a best

Attached: cortana-14.jpg (1024x458, 64K)

At first I thought it must be real because there will be a fucking riot if it isn't announced now. Then I remembered this is 343 we are dealing with, so they probably have just painted themselves into a corner and are going to leave everyone disappointed like always.

As convenient as MCC on PC would be, I hope it doesn't happen just for the resulting fallout of faggots who got their hopes up.

maybe. the teaser for tomorrow references Reach.

Nah I like the multiplayer flow. The boost, maps, sliding etc. Feels more fluid than Halo 1-3.

kys shill

>MCC on PC AND ODST Firefight support

I can't fucking wait any longer

Attached: 1542672446849.jpg (455x461, 14K)

but she's old

and?

Attached: 1548855721142.webm (640x640, 2.96M)

>Doesn't have halo reach
>doesn't give access to halo 5 even though the only thing that's not on it is the campaign
>it's going to be online only
>it's going to need its own microsoft bran launcher
>it will not run on anything except windows 10
Why do you keep posting these threads?

Attached: 153567897654.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Because eldewrito is a russian poo poo copy that is barely halo. Small things like movement and weapon timing are different

>kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/todays-master-chief-collection-leaks-arent-real/
>Article from 5 hours ago

We don't know that 5 won't get be getting a PC release also. MS is trying to bring everything they can to Games Pass. They might also announce Halo 5 PC, or add it as a DLC to MCC.

>He's still using a 10 year old OS

>it's going to be online only

why would it?

>>Doesn't have halo reach
Good.

>shill
This word does not mean what you think it means.

Read the article and stop acting retarded.

you say it like it's a bad thing

Attached: 3642.gif (500x269, 1.91M)

>less content is good

Attached: 1550507925644.jpg (450x425, 155K)

>implying windows 8 wasn't literally windows 7 with an annoyign as fuck overlay system that could be disabled and make it jsut liek windows 7 with a 10mb download
>implying windows 10 isn't a buggy mess that will shut your shit down to download more spyware

My weak spot is sass and short hair on a woman, so CE. Plus British slang is a huge turn on for me.

3/4/5.

Something about cortana armor is cool, that's the only redeeming quality of 5.

>windows 10 isn't a buggy mess that will shut your shit down to download more spyware

I'm convinced a lot of the people shit-talking Win 10 have never used it. There are legitimate concerns about privacy issues and you could classify the thing whole thing as spyware, but since when is Win 10 a "buggy mess"? Most things worked perfectly on it as early as the beta way back in the day. What do you even mean with "shut your shit down"?

>Something about cortana armor is cool, that's the only redeeming quality of 5.
Making Cortana a freebleeding transhumanist was the only redeeming factor of Halo 5?

Attached: 158754478907.jpg (728x547, 166K)

All of the MS store games have DRM that checks home when internet is on. You can technically play them just fine offline, but if you have internet, they are sending telemetry.

>What do you even mean with "shut your shit down"?
It means he's too much of a retard to disable updates

who /race/ on CE here? is that mode in MCC?

nah, she's just trying to be cool like chief

Attached: OiX6gpQ.png (1366x572, 1.27M)

Did you even use windows 7, XP, or 95?

Halo wars 2 isnt on steam. So odds are it wont be

The armor looks beyond stupid.

>Halo 5

All of those. And Vista, 8, 8.1, 10. I'd love to hear how Win 10 is a "buggy mess". Win 7 was probably the best of everything I tried with Win Vista being the biggest mess.

nah, as you soon as you start playing on KB/M the sniper becomes ludicrously good

It is and you can remake it in the later games using territories.

Halo never had a bullet magnetism system until reach/halo 4, and even then I think it was minimal.

Liz Hurley?

Get fucked by superior sangheili booty kid.

3 will be great to have on PC but no Reach sucks
Unless it gets announced alongside

Apparently you had your head up your ass for the first three years of its life

theverge.com/2018/11/13/18090982/microsoft-windows-10-quality-focus-updates-2018

zdnet.com/article/windows-10-buggy-updates-our-patching-is-simple-regular-consistent-says-microsoft/

holy fucking BASED im hyped now. race was always my favorite mode

Halo Reach was aesthetic. It armor customisation will never be beat.

And I thought it was Halo 4 that turned Spartans into power rangers?

Nobody thinks that. The custom games are better in every way.

Do we really believe in MCC being ported, or are we just getting our hopes up? MC seems to hate good ideas, yet has odd strokes of genius in other situations (backwards compat. is one of the most compelling reasons to own a Xbone)

people have been saying this since 2014.

The journalist that said it has a 100% track record with MS leaks.

Those are just Quakefags lmao

It's an ADS restricted game so the CS retards eat it up

What do we think system requirements might be like? That's my fear. Pants on head retarded high system requirements.

>Dude, are you ready, for MCC PC?

Attached: dg4.jpg (640x368, 21K)

God I wish they'd just go back to Halo 3 grunt style.

Seems like 343 have taken reach's design and made it darker for some reason in the infinite reveal

Attached: 1538209638153.jpg (1733x974, 522K)

Oh nevermind, Halo has pretty bad bullet magnetism for the BR, AR, SMG, and missile pod, it's pretty much the same for every game. Huh.
youtube.com/watch?v=eDnaVh5rTa4

READY?

CS players wouldn't like Halo because it's high TTK and low skill.
The game would have to always be team SWAT with low accuracy DMR.

>Doesn't even BEGIN TO FUCKING DESCRIBE IT!

Attached: dg3.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>CS players wouldn't like Halo because it's high TTK and low skill
Yeah maybe post halo reach

The first three are great, second is kinda though.
Fourth is the best god dam thing 343 has ever made. I hate to admit it, but that’s best Cortana.

>”We’re adding Reach to MCC, we’re porting MCC to PC, and it’s all going to be available...right now.”

Please.

The only high skill in Halo is the sniper. That's why they only play Team Snipers.

Doesn't 360 emulation exist?

>"We are working on porting the MCC to PC"
>"Coming Early 2020"
>"Reach is being considered further down the line."

Well, I don't know what a poor person rig you have. But The most recent Play Anywhere titles, like FH4 have actually been well optimized ports. (The Windows store itself is a joke) but the games themselves run fine. Though there was some funny thing with older ports where if you made a rig more like a console it ran better than more powerful standard builds. And FH3 had weird scaling where getting it to 4k max settings 30fps was easy, getting it to 60fps anything was much harder. But again FH4 runs great, as does the Forge version of halo 5.

>right now
i'm calling it now, they're pushing it back a month or two for the new gaylo.

>faggots doing 2 bodyshots with the beamrifle
>skill

Keys isn't a grunt, this is a very inaccurate representation of the CE marines.

Here's a better comparison

Attached: 7orfa02ilg101.jpg (5299x1101, 484K)

I said sniper rifle. It takes more skill than any other weapon in the game.

>Coming Early 2020
No way this is making it here any earlier than late 2021

I have night class an hour after this starts, you guys'll keep me updated right

343 designs look retarded

That image doesn't include all Reach marines variations.

>late 2021
Please don't say such things, user. I don't want this year to be one where we get a battle royale announced and released on the same day but I have to wait another year for this.

>"Reach is being considered further down the line."

Don't even include it, waste of Hard Drive Space

Attached: 1455116229372.gif (400x287, 549K)

Oh he mad

So we're finally getting Halo 3? HAHAHABAHAB XBOX PONIES SAID NEVER EVER HAHAHAHAHAHHA ITS ALWAYS INEVITABLE EITHER THROUGH EMULATION OR PORT

Fuck you, it has great campaign and firefight.
H4 shouldnt have been included.

>Consolefag fails at PC gamer impression

>halo 4
>not the most garbage attempt to bring in CoD players ever
>better than halo reach

fag

so did I user but i sold it shortly after for a full refund after it kept crashing. The Xbox One is the worst console i've personally ever owned.

be safe out there with your gay ass opinions

Because they are randomly generated.
Bungie made the Reach marine armor by pieces same as the Spartan armors so every marine spawn with different pieces.
Halo Reach is the only game at this moment with that feature.

Attached: MLM29342844087_022019-F.jpg (816x612, 171K)

If you dislike some of Reach's multiplayer, that's fine. I understand.

But don't sit there and tell me that Reach's campaign wasn't magical. It's 9 years old and probably one of the last campaigns I had few criticisms of.

the only redeeming quality 4 has is what they did with cortana, close second would be h2a cortana.

You can pay with old music brainlet.

>Buy an Xbone for MCC
>MCC is broken piece of shit
>Sell Xbone two weeks afterwards
>4 years later
>343: "Hey bro we fixed the game for you!"
As much as i want a PC port i do not trust 343 with shit

Attached: 1550150610419.png (524x487, 311K)

Both fucking tragic

Scrap it all Firefight is pure faggotry too

Attached: 1533409433921.gif (336x178, 3.09M)

Smooth emulation for 3 and Reach will come sooner than any decent port
There's already a ton of progress

The only people who unironically enjoy MCC are people who only play halo reach at the end of its life/halo 4

it still is.

Attached: hm.png (1253x665, 1.92M)

If you can mod it you can pirate it.

>Firefight is pure faggotry too
Wtf
Do you just not like fighting AI in general?

Did they ever fix the voting system? The entire thing was crap because what few times it did work everyone would vote for Halo 4, because there were barely any game-specific playlists and instead they just threw them all together

Didn't he end the series and the machinima made him bring it back?

Will be honest didn't even stick around past the second week of Halo 4 so I agree with you but Reach is colossal garbage so it's all the same.

Campaign was alright I will give you that but Multiplayer is what keeps the Halo magic alive and Reach had nothing on what came before it.

Attached: MITM.gif (290x198, 993K)

over a decade later and people still pretend anything beyond halo 1 was good

No

You guys are retarded. Watch them add halo 3 odst firefight and reach. MCC will never come to PC. Screencap this

Attached: 159819745.png (707x631, 725K)

For me, it's 2.

They eliminated it. You never have to play 4 again.

Attached: halo-mcc-match-composer.jpg (3840x2160, 517K)

>I didn't even play halo 4 because is was so shit
>even though I played the shit out of halo reach it's still a worse game
How to spot a zoomer

Did it really take them 4 years to fix the game?

Attached: 1519614657675.jpg (197x312, 21K)

Like another user said, this is literally a necessity for console shooters. There are skulls that turn this off and you then realize how much harder it actually is to aim.

>Halo is too easy with a mouse
as a campaign fag, on legendary no it isn't

I have played through the 2nd and 3rd game so much I can barely fathom how long I have spent but honestly It's just not that interesting after ODST did the Recon Achievements for it to keep it interesting but since that's not a thing anymore why would I waste the time?

Attached: 1453320620191.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

>having actually played Halo 1 after it was turned into a FPS from a third person shooter

>Halo Reach is the only game at this moment with that feature.
halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/halo-infinite-will-have-reach-style-customisation/0177f52a-e2d7-4363-bfa5-93f7f34d9afa/posts
Spartan customization was the pinacle of Halo, so Infinite Spartan armors will share parts with marine and ODST armor (same as Reach) and this means every Spartan, marine and ODST will look differen

reddit.com/r/halo/comments/8l9ewx/is_there_a_way_to_play_halo_2_anniversary_with/

I actually finished it on the MCC collection a year or maybe two ago I just didn't play it when it came out after the first two weeks.

Get your facts right retard

Attached: 1455225090728.gif (214x124, 1.08M)

>reddit
>9 months ago
commit suicide

>achievements
Youre the worst kind of player, who gives a shit about retarded digital points.
Every halo game should have horde mode because it utilizes the gameplay loop

so what about my pc port

holy fuck what the fuck is this bullshit. music was so much better in original

youtube.com/watch?v=i5jPy-GmyUc

youtube.com/watch?v=1YIVQ_1G_Xo

more like 1 1/2 years after ignoring it for 2 1/2 years

>343 Studios also announced the armour customisation in Infinite will be inspired by the system seen in Reach
FINALLY.
UNLOCKING ARMOR PARTS WAS THE REASON OF WHY I PLAYED HALO REACH MORE THAN ANY OTHER GAME.

Attached: fc712037aa6da0f74a97bef7c9a6eb83.png (325x232, 96K)

>who gives a shit about retarded digital points
Nobody, it's just for fun?

Never going to happen

reddit.com/r/halo/comments/9q53wc/marty_odonnell_shares_his_opinion_of_the/

What is it with you retards in this thread reading the parts you want and ignoring the rest.

I didn't care about the achievement I wanted to get the armor and my friends were on practically every day so why not?

Attached: 1453412553051.gif (250x205, 656K)

Halo Infinite will also be a looter shooter without loot

>343 shitcanned Marty after MCC
NEVER FORGETTI

Attached: 15765423678.gif (412x226, 1.84M)

I'm not clicking reddit links nor am I reading them past "reddit.com/"

fuck off faggot

It's far stronger in Halo 5 than any other Halo game though. It's one of the main reasons I abandoned Halo 5 within a month of buying it.

>Bonnie Ross Interview
>"Yeah all the bad stuff with MCC was Don Matrick's fault but all the good stuff was us at 343"

Attached: 1468889265367.jpg (461x439, 34K)

Oh nevermind that was Activision.

No FPS is designed for console. The reason aim assist exists is because they're unplayable without it. Halo started on PC/mac, and had to pioneer this tech for the Xbox ports of 1 and 2.
Halo 5 was fine on PC when it had a playerbase.

Because they're not made by Microsoft, Microsoft hasn't made a PC exclusive in decades i think, Xbox is their gaming division.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Halo Reach is kino. But it would have been pure kino if they had tied the campaign plot in with The Fall of Reach book rather than creating a standalone campaign that required multiple retcons and contrivances to fit into the Halo timeline.

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

Imagine what the Xenia team will feel like now that the game is going to be out for PC. They have been working for over five years to get it to run on 30fps in a pc and even had to release dx12 to get it working.

that is, if it does exist a Halo Reach on pc

that guy obviously since he wants firefight removed if it doesnt have any
What is with you retard? You just said you only cared about the achievement.
Fucking alzheimer faggots.

been working on a halo PC review video for ages and now they're going to release this just to spite me

Attached: 1547557972475.png (408x408, 212K)

Gears Tactics is looking to be their first one

And way better than Halo 4 and 5 Cortana.

it's still worth it to compare the 2003 CE to the MCC update

and compare H2V to H2A

and review Halo 3 for the first time on PC

Same.
That feature makes Halo Reach special and probably the best Halo game because it had a lot of content. I really need a Firefight mode for Infinite.
Reach was all about customization. Even the maps lol
I spend so many hours playing Team Slayer but I can't remember any official map I just remember Forge maps.

>Imagine what the Xenia team will feel like now that the game is going to be out for PC
Imagine what you fucking retards are going to feel like when Microsoft announces that halo infinite is a mobile game tomorrow.

Attached: 15467897765.jpg (714x714, 299K)

I HATE IT!

It's okay user, some people just do things at a slower pace. Maybe in another 20 years you'll be done with your review.

We mainly say UNSC soldiers in Reach, not marines.

Halo 3 was the best faggot. The journey to recon is unlike anything since.
Plus you had to actually complete challenges to unlock armor, and the community was at it's peak

Does Xbox have any exclusives left at this point?

It's true. I asked my uncle who works there why they haven't released the MCC yet, they said they just didn't see the potential financial gains in it. Nobody really ever wanted a Halo on PC. But after noticing your review was almost close to completion, they figured they may as well pull a prank here.

How did Halo 5 go so wrong in every single way? The Argent Moon opening cutscene was literally the only good thing about it. Is there anything Halo Infinite can do to redeem the franchise?

Attached: 1532088376216.jpg (1280x1001, 204K)

I hadn't played Halo 2 Anniversary yet, but Halo 1 Anniversary was for the 360. Considering that, it looked pretty good in HD

that's true, not a bad shout really but I would have to restructure what I've done so far.

I've been working on it since last september, pretty sure I'll die before I finish it

i knew it

Cover Art for the box

Attached: win10.jpg (740x417, 47K)

Forza Horizon 2, but that's irrelevant when Forza Horizon 3 is better in every way. The Xbox One has the worst library of any modern home console.

>microsoft store

Attached: updated my cringe compilation.png (500x495, 468K)

please tell me this is real

Attached: 1551058162353.gif (260x242, 1.91M)

Halo 3 was too simple never liked it.
Halo Reach still my favorite Halo game and I'm happy to see how 343 is considering Reach as the standard for Infinite.

MY question is, how did any Halo fan buy a Xbox one after halo 4. Anybody who did this is a sub 70 IQ nigger

Attached: 1550353511805.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

>XBone is about to lose one of their 12 remaining exclusives
How will xbros ever recover?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox_One-only_games

false leak that happened in 2017 which was disproved by 343 employees. It was a generated for an xbox one x bundle or something like that

It's a mock-up from like two years ago. Also
>FOR XBOX AND WINDOWS 10
>Immediately afterwards state that it's only on Xbox One

It wasn't real in 2017, it isn't real now.

Yes, this is an image from 2017.

Halo 5 was so bad it made Halo 4 look like a decent game by comparison.

Halo 5 and Rare Replay's all i can think of.

Your reading comprehension is fucked cunt, all I have said is that I don't care about the Firefight mode since the only reason to play it (Recon Armor) was given away for free.

You were talking about the Achievement system which I couldn't care less about.

Just get over yourself retard and we will all forget how embarrassing you look.

Attached: 1409153352149.gif (300x165, 253K)

>half of it's Kinect shit

Halo 5 is better than 4 in everything but story

ign.com/articles/2018/12/20/halo-infinite-confirms-4-player-split-screens-halo-reach-customization-and-more

We're going home bro.
Halo Infinite will be more like Reach than any other game.

Attached: 1540757331714.png (976x823, 769K)

>man defends house with a single shot from his obrez

MS announced that every game will be on PC going forward.

itll only be like an hour long max, ull have time

Halo 5 has shit gameplay mechanics and a retarded, cash-grab armor customisation system. And the story is a pretty big fucking deal.

Forge mode in 5 is the peak

The gameplay is 5 is fantastic bar clamber/Ads/sprint

Released originally on PC you dumb zoomer

The bullet magnetism is OP in 5. I just couldn't get used to it. I preferred the aim assist systems from previous Halo titles.

Dewrito Forge was AMAZING wtf are you talking about? All the maps were unlocked so you could build out of bounds, you could change weather, lighting, skyboxes, and use EVERY item in the game, not just forge items. Anything that's an object or modeled was usable in the forge mode. I made an entire snow themed map pack

Attached: screenshot-2018.04.24-05.43.01.jpg (2560x1440, 1.68M)

>Halo Infinite will be more like Reach than any other game.
But I said I was done with new Halo games after 5. Can 343i really win me back by digging up the carcass of my favourite Halo game?

>Released originally on PC

no it did not, the mac version never released

agreed.

so long as it's not like 4 or 5 i'm happy

I want a big ass Forge World same as Halo Reach.
Custom maps are the best.
I remember maps like
>Krusty Krab
>RE1 mansion
>RE2 police station
>Super Toilet
>The Pirate Ship

>no ODST
I do not care.

Attached: 2fc.jpg (500x469, 54K)

>Wake up tomorrow
>It's not true

O-Oh well, A-at least I can play with 10 people on ElDewrito... Right?

Attached: 1514234991894.png (833x899, 865K)

Trying too hard newfag

Can you swap between soundtracks on MCC? Because holy shit I just tried listening to the "remastered" soundtrack and it was fucking dogshit.
Please save my PC hype, xbros

Anyone who dislikes Reach never had friends to play it with. Arguably the best Halo game

ODST is on there

ODST was included at a later date for free, its a $5 download now i think

If any of you die, make sure to leap off a cliff or nade ur feet because if I see any of you Yea Forumsirgins on the server, I'm gonna teabag you

Attached: 1550503506219.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

Halo 5's kinda iffy, because forge mode and custom games were ported to PC.

Halo 3 had the best community easily. Anyone who says otherwise never played it.
Plus Reach's MP was absolute dogshit, only a small step better than 4's

O-oh.
Then I definitely care.

You can choose not to install it.

i will play the entire series if it comes to pc. i have never finished a halo game and i've attempted to play the first one multiple times but you can tell even in it's old pc port it wasn't developed for pc. MCC gives me hope it won't feel like garbage this time around

3 had the best PvP multiplayer
Reach had the best co-op multiplayer

Soon old friend, soon.

Attached: Halo_1_pistol.png (282x256, 90K)

>Halo Infinite will also have player customization inspired by Halo Reach, which 343 said that fans view Reach as the best version of the franchise.
Well at least they finally listen to the ACTUAL HALO COMMUNITY.
As a guy who still plays Halo (yeah Halo 5) I just want to go back to Halo Reach it was the best and the majority of the community thinks the same, that's way Halo Reach is not abandoned even at this point is the most played last gen Halo game, community never left the game as they did with Halo 3,ODST and 4.

Attached: 4545fd.jpg (500x375, 44K)

A Hunter deserves a noble death, not a pistol pop

honestly bonnie ross just needs some good pusy lickings

I think that was the thing that saved it for me. I thought the story was kind of pointless since Fall of Reach covers it so much better but having a 4-Man Squad of Unique Spartans was nice even if it was only in the game and not acknowledged in the story. Honestly, one great Score Attack mode as well if you like those things.

Attached: 1524431587677.png (498x694, 335K)

I can't wait for the day. Cheers, friend.

>nope
yes it does, you can even switch it while playing the game and clearly hear the song change. Some songs are even completely different in the remake for licensing reasons (breaking benjamin) and you can still listen to that if you play with old graphics

If it doesn't have reach I will still enjoy the collection, but I'll be pretty sad. Had so much fun in customs.

Basically Infinite will be the real Halo 4 and the evolution of Halo Reach.

LET'S PLAY CUSTOM EDITION YOU FUCKING COWARDS

Attached: link.jpg (1280x1148, 257K)

If it is, I'm sure they'll find a way to ruin it.

>Windows 10 exclusive
>Only on Microsoft Store
>RTX 2080 recommended card

It was fun when the TU hit and I never had to play anything but ZBNS customs on countless 2v2 and 4v4 maps every couple of nights. Reach was a deeply flawed game, but I miss the lobbies with forge kids.

>tfw finally get to bring my Reach only friend through the trilogy

Attached: 1551077233333.png (431x539, 171K)

Based Halo Reach.
youtube.com/watch?v=NWIbtKXOGoc
youtube.com/watch?v=jKpYV9PMm3E
youtube.com/watch?v=R5PXYht2qjk

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 105K)

sounds like fun, going to try installing now

He's in

Attached: Chief joins the fight.jpg (524x770, 63K)

dislike
dislike
do not care

halo reach was fun, but it wasn't as good as ce-3.
The online was mostly OK except from armor abilities

>2080 recommended on a console port from 5 years ago
Based retard poster

>see people endlessly talking shit about halo reach
>in my head I didn't really dislike it
>Realize that's because by the time reach was out I was already fulltiming TF2 on PC and only played the reach campaign with my dad
>Remember that the three times I tried the multiplayer it was shit
Why the fuck did you niggas play online after 3/ODST lmfao

I feel like MCC Halo 1 nerfed the pistol to shit.
Or maybe it was because the old game had aim assist and in MCC you can turn that off.

>the announcement actually has nothing to do with MCC and it's just a smash trailer

I'd be confused but aroused

MCC is already a barely functioning patchwork frankengame. If they actually bring it to PC the port will probably be so bad it'll take a supercomputer to just get into the menus.

>Windows 10 exclusive
>Only on Microsoft Store
I have nothing against these, cos M$ Store actually works and its easy

You can't even see the dislike rate on the video literally everyone agree with the fact Halo Reach campaign is the best lol

Pistol on PC was overpowered as fuck.

MCC doesn't let you turn off aim assist.

>played the reach campaign with my dad
Sounds comfy
My dad can never play FPS, gets motion sickness ever since he had played Doom and Quake.

There's literally a version of ElDewrito that runs 3's campaign already. It's fine.

Literally the only people who think Halo Reach are the best are Reach Babies.

Why does Halo 4 get so much hate by Halo fans?

It does, in 1 and 2 you have to use a skull, not sure about 3

>The ACTUAL HALO COMMUNITY
This. Why did the listen to a bunch of focus groups and competitive players for Halo 4 and 5. Just gives us fun progression and solid custom games. There's a reason Reach still has 10k players despite being a generation old game. Even Halo 3 doesn't have that much left.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 6.44.50 PM.png (590x273, 63K)

Reach multiplayer was comfy, arguably as fun as 3 because of customs.
Reach campaign was on par with 2 for a nice long campaign that felt good to play.

I miss everything about 2. Brutes and Hunters were double-bastard hard, Brutes had good design from 3, never liked the armour they wore, and they took two direct energy sword strikes to kill, they would beserk like mad and fuck you day up even worse.
The Flood was also completely insane.
3 had a good campaign and fun multi, but they changed to the new Brute and old CE Hunter, and the Flood became easier to deal with.

But will the PC port have the best Halo map?

Attached: extinction.jpg (800x600, 104K)

Bold claim.

>the only people who like Reach are the people who like Reach
ok

It was utter shit.
Campaign killed Cortana and everything felt distinctly 'not Halo', and multiplayer turned into general space CoD.

The gameplay in Reach was fine, even armor abilities had their time and place. The real problem was the fact that all of the maps were either garbage or just straight up ripped from the campaign. 1-3 didn't have any bad maps, then Reach comes along and doesn't even HAVE maps in the base game.

When is the announcement?

>that pic
He's right, you know.

I'm actually laughing unironically
and community =/= friends

Based Act Man. He really represents the Halo community.
Only here you can find fags who hate Reach but in the real world Reach is the pinnacle of Halo. Commmunity love it and want all Reach features back.

What does a passion project from fans have to do with MCC and 343's sheer technical incompetence?

i liked hugeass more

You must have posted the wrong picture. That's not Yoyorast island.

Attached: yoyorast.jpg (1400x1050, 144K)

>Not making friends with some random brit who invited you to customs after playing a match with him an hour ago

>1-3 didn't have any bad maps
That you remember.

Halo: The Fall of Reach is canon.

Halo: Reach isn't canon.

>Campaign killed Cortana
She had to die eventually, user. What Halo 5 did to her was far worse.

if all the haloes dont come to PC tomorrow, im gonna mail bill gates a human shit in an envelope

Attached: 122324454553.png (637x510, 762K)

>people unironically shilling for halo 5
Oh so it's children making these threads

ITT a bunch of "Fans" who started with Reach

Everything but the loadout thing was brilliant.
Abilities were fine, but the capaign, gunplay, customisation of spartans, multiplayer maps, and forge were top notch.

Let me guess, you're the guy that always screamed about vetoing Narrows and Snowbound.

>Only here you can find fags who hate Reach but in the real world Reach is the pinnacle of Halo. Commmunity love it and want all Reach features back.

Why was Reach hated on release by Halo 3 babies?

Games overwrite bookcanon

>orbital
>backwash
>chiron
>not bad maps

it's literally the worst bungie halo campaign with forgettable set pieces thrown together with no cohesion, forgettable characters and missions save 6 and the final mission, with very predictable level design and distracting plot contrivances from the moment we first see the covenant and terrible god awful pacing.
Baby's first halo game truly.
How do you make fighting with a spaceship boring? well they found a way to do it in reach.
take your cod wannabe and fuck off

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

elSHITrito is fucking SHIT. fuck off with your hacked together russian f2p garbage.
>hurr durr its halo 3 on pc.
no its fucking not. kill yourself.

how is horizon 4?

They mentioned bringing custom edition map support to MCC, so possibly.

>Everything but the loadout thing was brilliant.

Weapon loadouts were planned since Halo 2.

COD-style Loadouts were introduced in Halo 4.

Ok fine you trog, then if that's the case, yes, Halo Reach also had the best community

I do agree what she turned into was shit.
But as cheesy and ass-pulled it would have been, I'd prefer Halsey 'found' a way to extend her lifespan indefinitely.
I'd want a semi-coherent Cortana that went insane for a few bouts before returning to normal. Insane girls are sexy.

weird because while halo 2 is my favorite campaign, reach is my second least favorite campaign

Halo Reach is canon now. In the build-up to Halo 5's release, 343i retconned details about the Fall of Reach to accommodate the events of Halo Reach. They were all relatively minor changes and they were dispersed among new media and press releases. It's still a bit of a convoluted mess though (there's technically 3 invasion fleets - the Arbiter's was the last to arrive and everything was basically over by then).

this.

Is there a way to join a Forge playlist and just play random Forge maps?

because armor abilities, that's actually, unironically, the only treason

amazing

How any long-time Halo fan could like anything about Halo 5 is beyond me.

>microsoft
>supporting the custom games community

No. MCC didn't even have a functional file browser.

Planned but not implemented, they were alright and worked in Reach, but they're quite boring.
Scavving weapons from fixed spawn points on the map creates a go to point of contestment and action.

>They mentioned bringing custom edition map support to MCC, so possibly.

That's because Halo CE on the MCC is literally just Custom Edition.

when was halo reach ever *Not canon? Master Chief is IN the fucking game

SOUL

Attached: Soul Evolved.jpg (320x240, 15K)

You aren't good enough for tiny shit like that to matter, my dude.

Loadouts are fine as long as they are balanced. Like someone swapping a BR for an Assualt Rifle or Plasma Catbine isn't a big deal.

>when was halo reach ever *Not canon? Master Chief is IN the fucking game

It's inconsistent with the book and original Halo trilogy

>it might be time to fucking upgrade to win 10
I still dont like it but fuck me

too much soul

Master Chief's appearance in Halo Reach actually contradicted The Fall of Reach (in terms of the location of the Pillar of Autumn with him on it already in cryo) until 343i retconned it.

damn right they are. cant wait to kill some fuckin squidheads. OORAH!

Attached: 12343234567859406.jpg (612x612, 100K)

no but they're adding a custom browser (((soon))), probably in the summer

yes. and dont you shame me for it.

No, it's the normal PC version. The assets are all stored and loaded from one place rather than repackaged in each individual map file.

Looks like HL1 right?

Probably. There are some code differences from HAlo PC and Custom Edition though, so if they used the PC Gearbox version they'd have to do some tinkering.

>Halo 2 Anni Forge
>No decent Covenant blocks
What the fuck?

if it does happen, it's not gonna release until at least june in the absolute best case scenario, so post pics when you do

meant *reason, but i guess treason works

>Those armor abilities
>That lazy campaign
>Those ripped from the campaign MP maps
>Armor abilities
>That motion blur

>there are some code differences from HAlo PC and Custom Edition though

explain?

oh so the books

Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer was their way of modernizing Halo 2 gameplay and they completely half assed it.

Soul

Attached: Halo-DS-gameplay.jpg (560x420, 38K)

>her tits get bigger
what did they mean by this
is that where her corrupt data goes?

Forge and maps aside, it was a better game than Halo 3.

SOUL OVERLOAD

>tfw portable halo never ever

I mean, that's where fat goes on real women.

was a rom ever released?

>halo reach breaks the mold of story telling, not just in gaming but in fiction.
>*drum roll
>a setting driven story
>breaks the mold of story telling
my god he's fucking dense

Attached: 1552266307298.jpg (757x430, 63K)

complaining about motion blur is a meme complaint
Armor abilities are understandable to be somewhat upset about, but don't ruin the game at all
Maps were pretty bad
The campaign is fucking amazing, replayed it at least 15 times

>I now remember that Halo 2D platformer demo
That was good shit.

>Why was Reach hated on release by Halo 3 babies?
Because it was shit and everyone knew it. It was quite literally the Halo that turn Halo into Space CoD
>Loadouts
>Armor Abilities
>"Realistic" graphics
>terrible campaign (though it had great easter eggs)
>Bloom being annoying UI garbage
>terrible MP maps
>new physics killed Grifball
>new melee system was fucking awful
>grenades were buffed (IIRC)
>Forge mode was soulless as hell
Probably more to add but the thread is about to die.

All I want from Infinite is a detailed Forge, custom browset, and a zillion custom game settings that let me disable things like Sprint and ADS.

Then 343 can fuck what up whatever they want. I will be able to fix it all manually and host comfy classic games.