How the fuck do you deal with Fury on DmD (Nero specifically)

How the fuck do you deal with Fury on DmD (Nero specifically)

Dmc tips thread

Attached: 1552283483919.png (190x360, 96K)

No idea, thinking of just gold orb scumming my way through until I git gud enough as him

Mash the fuck out of Rawhide when he began to teleport around
Or use the old Blitz strategy of dodging, chargeshotting and Bustering
Ragtime might work as trap, but I'm not sure on that

For Nero use Chadhide

Ah, should a thought of that, thanks bois

Attached: 7985b1f.jpg (298x264, 14K)

Fury's are the fucking worst
I just mash and hope for the best when they show up

Anyone else find all the dlc breakers except the gerbera worthless? Everytime I find a pickup it's a mega buster or the vibrator arm

For maximum cheese use the ragtime breakage and buster arm breakage move (dont use neros buster its too weak) and it will instantly it

Attached: 20190311075550_1.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

so how many of you are actually using devil knuckle. it's a bit hard to get used to but now i don't have to worry about knocking away the enemies.

I feel like using two breakers on a single mob is tantamount to losing to it.

Go to the Void and try to counter every one of his attacks. With Nero I think gerbera you can knock it down and then slap his ass.

I use it more than Exceed desu since it can be used on Breaker moves

i never really use the breakers after the thing happens

They're all meme arms really, sweet surrender can heal you but I can't see that being useful on harder difficulties. Tomboy is easily one of the best but it feels like cheating when you use it. It's like having a constant free DT.

By devil knuckle you mean devil bringer? The only devil breaker I use after I got it is ragtime for more dps.

no it's sort of similar to the exceed system, after you hit an enemy when you press the devil bringer button he does a devil arm hit. which you can use to keep enemies close to you, because it negates the final blow of an attack that blows them away.

how tight is the timing on that? since it's the same button as devil breaker it seems like learning that would be a pain

depends on when in a combo you use it, but for streak or any of the longer animation ones it's perfectly doable especially at the end of a combo.

Guys, will there even be a Turbo mode? Because right now the game runs slightly faster than turboless 3 and 4. It seems they tried to find the middle ground. Do they even plan to make a turbo?

plus thanks to the void you can just try it out without any sort of danger.

never fucking new, it's so damn awesome, rebound it on square, thanks user.

Is there like a universal optimal control layout that doesn't require you to grip the controller differently? I want to get good but just wondering if a different grip is mandatory for that.