With how much it’s cried over on Yea Forums you’d think it came out this month

it's a good game

If this piece of shit game got a 97, then every other 3D Zelda deserves a 98

should be higher

stay mad, faggots

>3D Zelda

Nintendo Bonus is mandatory since TP

Attached: 93.png (412x312, 57K)

Give it more NPCs, actual dungeons, FISHING, a good variety of enemies that Zelda already has (all they needed was to implement them) and a way to repair broken weapons with good rolls because you want to keep them and I can kind of agree with that score.
But currently, it's not even close to 97.

seething

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/BotW/image/iZQC3ZN-mWHITv3y_uX2CQ/type/op/

Attached: 1400034743902.jpg (263x294, 12K)

absolute cope

the only thing this image proves is that you are STILL salty that zelda games are great and critically acclaimed

>Nintendo Bonus is mandatory since TP
>since TP
>TP

At least hide your shitposting better WWfag.

Attached: 1552269343757.png (640x480, 349K)

This, i love Zelda but this game is garbage & is only rated high because SS & the shit state of gaming has collectively lowered everyone’s standards for what’s considered a good game

Yes, yes, yes, BotW is a good game. We get it OP. Can we please move on already?

all me btw

It's a solid 7/10.

Well deserved. Only game in years that I put 200+ hours in.

Seething, WW is living rent free in your head

>le skyward sword is bad may may
snoys are really reaching aren't they

I like BotW because its a great pleb filter. Its ok to not like something. But when I see people not liking it for the most retarded reasons, I know those people should be ignored.

TP is living in your head rent free WWfag.

Attached: 1550851632888.jpg (1648x1236, 400K)

N-N-NINTENDO B-BONUS!!!!!!!!! I FINISHED IT M-MYSELF I S-SWEAR! NINTENDO BTFO

Attached: 1532160366711.jpg (392x532, 38K)

>WWfag

WW is an unfinished game, but it's a better game than all of its successors and holds up pretty well thanks to its artstyle

>seething
>cope
>salty

yeah, that's why I'd rate pic related higher than 91

get real, 3D Zeldas are overrated as fuck. SS isn't even a good game, let alone a 93

Attached: 91.png (446x336, 45K)

>screeching about sony when they are not in this thread at all
talk about living rent free

>hey are not in this thread at all
>ctrl+f "nintendo bonus"
yup they're here. stay seething.

based, ALBW is the best Zelda
would be 10/10 if it just had a unique setting

seething snoy

I'd argue SS deserves that score too, even if it is worse than most other Zelda games.

ALBW was great. kys.

Samefag

who are you screaming at?

who are you still seething at?

sonyguy here. Finished on my friend's switch. Was fucking amazing. What are you guys even arguing about?

but im not? there's no sonyfags here yet they screech at them for no reason

>decided to give BOTW another chance, since I really didn't like it before
>try the "right way" which involved finding memories, freeing the divine beasts, and exploring everywhere and doing sidequests and all that jazz
>realize something terrible
>The game becomes embarassingly easy unless you force yourself into a 3 heart run, and even then it's not hard in the slightest

That's my biggest problem the game. I could talk about the FPS or the weird use of bloom that makes everything look too bright. I could talk about my disdain of the story. However, the extreme casualness of the gameplay just takes precedence above all of that. Infact, I purposely found myself taking steps to not trivialize the experience, from never getting heart containers to not cheesing early areas with hyrule castle weapons. It just wasn't enough. Just to give you an idea of the issues I faced.

>no cooldown on shoving food in my face, so I never have to worry about running out of health
>there's like 5 different items that, when cooked, give you 20 hearts, so my 3 heart run was trivial anyway
>the blights were too formulaic and actually hurts the lore when you consider that Hyrule's finest were beaten by guys that are easier than your average moblin (seriously, thunderblight was built up as this super tough bad guy, but I literally just held my shield up and button mashed until phase two)
>infinite bombs made it so I could instakill most low level enemies
>timestop+ ensured I could constantly kill high level enemies, since the ability to completely interrupt their attack pattern makes them laughable
>the lynels were all susceptible to flurry rushes, which I literally couldn't stop getting because of the generous timing window on their attacks. Seriously, I went out of my way to not time their attacks, and I still kept getting free hits in.

This isn't getting into how easy alot of the shrines were, and how some were literally just one puzzle and then a prize.

Attached: source.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

cope

watch this post get ignore or be replied with a non-answer like 'cope'

seething snoy

You are two years too late user

Attached: 1551497932164.jpg (1224x471, 103K)

Only because the "im le gamer xd gotta love Zelda" meme. I mean, I like it too but it suffers from the same faults as every other open world game. Its 7.5-8/10 at best.

yikes

the reason why people are afraid to criticize Zelda to this day

Attached: 855732-8_8.jpg (605x640, 72K)

thats why you do master mode faggot

I had a shitton of fun with it but its definetely not a 10. Maybe 8 maximum 8.5

don't you have to pay extra for that? LOL

>pay for hard mode
I thought Nintendo was pro-consumer?

>need to pay 20 bucks to fix a critical problem of the game
>needlessly giving enemies regenerating HP instead of overhauling their combat AI

cope

Attached: 1528577761896.jpg (583x616, 20K)

Attached: sad.jpg (964x768, 232K)

>just buy extra dlc to play what the actual game should have been in the first place!
fuck off.

>being poor

>defending greedy business practices
they might as well add pay-to-win lootboxes and microtransactions in the next zelda game while they're at it. zoomers like you will defend that too.

Then It's your fault for being a nigger poorfag not the games fault, retard.

Metacritic has never been useful beyond judging whether critics are willing to give a game "unsafe" scores or not and only shitposters use it to award merit.
Averaging opinions, especially bad ones doesn't yield some kind of objective analysis and it's not like critics are held to high standards.

The game's good but it's missing a lot of stuff and is so unrefined that it's core gameplay is structured around a feature that was removed for console parity with the Switch.

SS is an awful Zelda game and even if Zelda games are generally a cut above the average game it doesn't deserve a 93 when it's so mediocre.

Master Mode is shit. It just makes underlying problems worse and actively worsens the game's main appeal while also not doing anything to make the game meaningfully harder past the very early game.

Master Mode doesn't fix the game's main problem though. All it does is make a few enemies damage sponges and sprinkle some lynels here and there. If I was killing them left and right before I even touched a divine beast, what the hell is master mode gonna offer? I also notice that they do nothing to hamper the billion+ abilities that make the game trivial.

Attached: 1551233722028.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>It's too hard!
HAHAHAHHAHA PATHETIC.

>things that were never said
>like, at all

Attached: 1551830120185.png (278x248, 55K)

Wow, this game's influence is Huge : there really are threads about it every single day since its release!
You don't get this with the usual AAA shooter or open world... No everyday Division posting, no everyday GTA 5 posting, no everyday Witcher 3 posting, no everyday Battlefield posting, no everyday COD posting...

Attached: 1530166746928.png (680x553, 359K)

>Wow, this game's influence is Huge : there really are threads about it every single day since its release!
Didnt see one yesterday and OP is known to be a spammer who's desperate for attention so...

That's because it actually has alot of interesting elements to it. It's not "pure nintendie shit" as many shitposters will argue. However, it's also really divisive since alot of Nintendo fans say that challenge is toxic and problematic and games should never appeal to anyone but the casual audience. So it can be a bit of a mishmash of opinions.

I can admit that I had some fun here and there with the game, but that doesn't come without acknowledging some major issues, some being the result of tons of smaller issues building up over time.

Attached: 1549849358136.jpg (888x666, 307K)

You do get this with Dark Souls 2 though!

>a pleb filter
>97 metacritic
have you considered maybe you're the pleb

Attached: 1552058005395.jpg (225x224, 8K)