Admit it, gaming would improve dramatically if all Western AAA devs except ND went bankrupt

Admit it, gaming would improve dramatically if all Western AAA devs except ND went bankrupt

Attached: 0595DB30-2A31-4C98-9A8D-91DE04A11733.jpg (868x455, 95K)

Media in general needs to die on all sides. Too many forced opinions giving rise to mindless back-and-forth between people who are convinced their opinion is objectively superior to the incel/sjw/winged masses (tl;dr: 'everyone is stupid except me')

No it wouldn't. Japs take good ideas from Western devs and make fantastic games out of them.

What games does North Dakota make that're worth saving?

Cope

The only actually good american devs are ID and Epic.
Sierra and lucasarts were pretty darn good too, but they're dead.

Nah

What innovative games has come out of Japan recently? Japan does nothing but make the same shit over and over again.

You realize if there was no western gaming industry the fags who play triple A garbage would pressure Japanese companies into releasing titles that appeal to westerners in order to stay alive.

Naughty, Rockstar, and CD Projekt Red are the only Western AAA developers creating anything of value. Literally nothing of value would be lost if every other Western AAA studio died overnight.

Prove me wrong

>Retarded weeb can't even meme correctly
Yikes

Take corporate greed and the CEOs bonus out of the equation then yes it would greatly improve the industry.

>Naughty Dog
>one of the most pozzed developers who actively make games that aren’t “meant to be fun”
Yeah, nah.

Attached: COPE.jpg (630x834, 113K)

Fuck it, I'll defend that quote.

Would you say something like an intense horror game like Silent Hill or Enemy Zero is "fun" in the traditional sense of the word? Probably not. Does that mean those games aren't still great by offering a tense/emotional experience? Of course not, they're great games.
That's the point they're getting at.

never play such trash

slav games are pretty good tho. western aaa trash however is nothing but excreta

Fun as enjoying game. Not fun as comedy fun.

are you serious with this shit?

I mean sure, gaming is huge, and everyone is being inspired by everyone to an extent, but Japan is pretty much the least open country to western game design. Other than classic rpg ideas they almost completely limit themselves to game design they pioneered. You hardly see any FPS, rts, moba, BR, etc. games coming from them.

>Naughty Dog
You could have at least picked a game developer
Credibility lost

this

>except Naughty dog
>Giving Neil "MUH politics" Druckmann any money.
Isshiggydiggydo

Attached: 1546158872996.jpg (515x388, 31K)

I mean you could say the same shit for the west to a much, much bigger extent.
Not saying there isn't variety at all, but 90% of western big budget releases really are just shooter games with or without light rpg elements, shit like metro, fallout76, rage2, far-cry, nu-doom2, nu-wolfenstein3, cod, division, anthem, apex, crackdown, days gone, destiny, battlefield, battlefront, etc.

Compared to this the variety of recent, bigger Japanese games like monster hunter, ace combat, dmc, resident evil2, Sekiro, nier, dragon quest11, kingdom hearts, nioh2, etc..

Have sex

Attached: 1552318909557.jpg (615x410, 35K)

I want to at least play TLOU 2 before they go under

Get someone at your home that don't suck.

OMG you are so right user. those dumb generic open world white buzz cut protagonist games. Eww, am I right? We need more real games like Sukiko's panty party vn on steam. Hnnng yeah now that is what i'm walking about. Oooo a new Sakura game is out OMGOMGOMG please come to Switch, that would make me so happy! Whoops got to go, the bull wants to use my computer, I have fun discussing video games with you onichan~!!

retarded weeb

Lol this is ignorant. Do you think a Japanese designed the Guilty Gear/DBFZ animation? It was American.