You guys ready for GOTY?

You guys ready for GOTY?

Attached: 5b06a3984e0165fa45ffdcc5.jpg (220x290, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/the-division-2-pc-exclusive-epic-ubisoft-uplay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I played the first division for like a week. Why the fuck would I want to do the same missions over and over again?

Attached: 1493054253627.png (276x230, 115K)

preloading game now. Getting it ready now to avoid the big rush to download it on thursday night.

>jannies deleting lol posts
lol

>this unoptimized, stuttering garbage
>GOTY

Attached: 1458171493096.jpg (262x341, 46K)

Never played the first one but gonna play the second one with my brother.

>>this unoptimized, stuttering garbage

get a better PC.

My brother said he wants to wait a bit just to make sure they actually fixed endgame this time. They did allow that one mission with the 3 specializations in beta but who knows.

lol

I've got a fucking 1050ti. I shouldn't need a 2080 to run games like this.

>I've got a fucking 1050ti.

You're a fucking retard.

>Watch big name streamers play, even ones known for Division and looter shooters
>They completely getting blown out by even the most basic enemies
>Completely disregard stats, bonuses, never read anything
>Keep their skills on cooldown throughout entire missions
>Completely walks by drops unless they're right in front of their drooling face
>These people get PAID to play video games and cant even do it right

Attached: 457475647486.png (358x373, 188K)

>1050ti
lmao

>1050ti

isn't that shit worse than a 970?

>lol
fpbp, jannies be SEETHING.

Way worse lmfao

Because it's the most boring game to ever exist and they just wanna rush their 4hour contract with ubishit to end their suffering

t. 1050ti fuckboi

No im talking about like career Division, Destiny and BL players who have been hyping the game since announcement and plan to make it their 'main' game.

Literally who? Name a "big streamer" who plays this dogshit

Is this where you try and move the goalpost by redefining "big" to be people like Pewdiepie?

>Destiny
>Literally who
retard zoomer

This game literally stutters on my 1080, you dumb ass.

>1080

What is this, 2017?

No retard. Answer my question who are the big streamers. Give a few names

Oh yeah, I was going to preorder it, thanks for reminding me!

Attached: Wanted_to_give_you_this.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

Easily one of the most boring games I have ever played.

Hard pass and I recommend everyone else do the same.

ye i got the first game for like 15$ and loved it especially with friends and because all of them are buying i got it for like 45$

anyway does anyone want that 20% off code? i heard you can reuse it and i have mine so why not save money if anyone wants to get it
works for everything thats not USA from what i know

Open up Twitch right now my man im not babysitting you.

reminder that if you want this game (i wont judge) you better buy it before match 15th because after that you can ONLY buy it it from uplay or epic, third party sites (legit ones not shit like g2a) are being shut, out so kiss sales goodbye.
dualshockers.com/the-division-2-pc-exclusive-epic-ubisoft-uplay/

Attached: 1534146639654.jpg (920x406, 105K)

unless the US Gov really needs a PR boost, I don't think so.

Huh, weird. This only affects PC, right?

Theres no reason not to buy it on Uplay. You literally have to open Uplay regardless of platform. I mean sure you can get it 12% off right now on GMG, but its still a Uplay code. I personally just set mine as a Steam game and it pretty much opens the exact same way as Division 1.

Attached: D2steam.png (1107x247, 205K)

retard, get a better pc already. Your 1050ti is dogshit.

This doesn't even make sense, third party digital retailers only sell Uplay/Steam/Whatever keys anyway, and ultimately everything goes through Uplay anyway.

it runs okay ish on a 1050ti
runs good enough on my 1060 on high with some tweaks to disable useless shit like CA and DOF

that article is worthless. Why do you even bother listening to gaming journalists? Everyone already knows you need uPlay regardless of where you buy it from. So it's pointless to give a fuck about any third party retailer.

yes of course, but you see the point is you that you can buy uplay keys from a variety of sites that offer games at great prices and have good sales. not gonna happen for division 2.

>thinking I'm the other guy
You god damn illiterate, this game literally stutters like a motherfucker on my fucking 1080i. Ubi is releasing a fuck-all 50GB day one patch that probably fixes this.

You know how I know you're full of shit? It runs like a dream on my 970 even with the 3.5gb vram bullshit.

i already bought my copy from greenmangaming. 10% off seems the best I'll get since I live in the US and that 20% off coupon don't work for US. At least I got Farcry Primal for free with it.

I'm going to wait 6 months or a year after its release. Not trusting Ubisoft to get it right right off the bat.

You act like just because my game stutters doesn't mean it doesn't run at 144 most of the time. It's probably a memory leak thing and will be fixed on launch.

>this game literally stutters like a motherfucker on my fucking 1080i

Worked just fine on my RX580 at 1080p. Tho I'm upgrading card to vega 64 because i was getting less than 60 fps when trying to run it on ultra wide screen of 3440x1440.

Yeah I know what you mean. You can still buy stolen keys from G2A. Plus like all other games it'll eventually go on sale on Uplay all the same. I don't like the situation, but people are making it out to be worse than it is.

>1050ti

Attached: 1534703138945.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

>Bullet sponge simulator
>goty

There is a memory leak and they have said it many times. The game starts to chug if you play it for hours without restarting.

>Play an RPG
>Why arent things dying in 1 hit???

>why won't my RPG enemies die with 1 hit

Jesus christ the state of nu-Yea Forums

>The Division
>An RPG
It's a booty looty shooty.

Attached: 1505412002163.gif (500x685, 952K)

typically rpg are based off fantasy while shooters are more realistic. Something like borderlands might be more to your liking where it's also has fantasy elements and things can survive hundreds of shots.

But games like Division has real world settings so you'd expect something to die in a few bullets like in real life.

you should get some gear
>play loot game
>"Wtf what are these numbers why isn't my level 2 white pistol 1 hit OHKOing guys?!"
It's okay not not like the genre but it's not okay to be a retarded brainlet

>1050ti
heh

>I've got a fucking 1050ti. I shouldn't need a 2080 to run games like this.

Budget PCfags are the same as consolefags, they are holding back the gaming industry

this is the most retarded thing I've read all day
>this genre is NOT this genre because it takes place in a realistic setting

Attached: hmm.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Looter shooters are a subgenre of RPGs. They're not your typical FPS or TPS. It implies roleplaying elements with gearing, character progression, leveling systems. Its not a CoD game where everything dies in one shot from start to finish.

Something doesn't have to be fantasy to have unrealistic elements in it. Never was Division touted as a hyper realistic tactical shooter.

>game is about your gun shooting bullets that are magically less effective than bullets from a gun with its name a different color and with sight on it

Its stupid to take a realistic real world setting then apply magic bullshit to it but then claim its not magic bullshit. They're normal humans. Shooting them in the face with a gun should kill them immediately. If you wanna make a looter shooter it needs to be backed with scifi or fantasy to explain why enemies can survive that much.

And? If you don't like that silly genre don't play it. Nobody is asking you to like the genre. Theres plenty of FPS and TPS games out there for you without gearing/scaling/progression.

>pump 30 rounds into an opponent's head
>he's still up
Don't get me wrong, it's got great atmosphere, but for a game branding itself as a Tom Clancy tactical shooter, it does a shit job at that.

no, you really fucking don't, dipshit.
>HURR DURR WHY CAN AIRPLANE TAKE MORE DEN 1 MISSLE
>HRRRRRUUUUFFFFFF WHY GUY HIT WITH BAT N STILL FITE?
>UUUURURRRFFFFFFF WHY CAR DRIVE IF IT HIT WALL AT 90 MPH?
please, kill yourself

They never claimed it was a hardcore tactical shooter. Tom Clancy is nothing but a name brand and has nothing to do with how modern games play.

but it doesn't. There's Siege for that. Everyone who isn't a literal vegetable knows this is a looty tooty point n shooty set in a Tom Clancy type world and setting

>He doesnt play his games on the mode that has you die in 1 shot

I unironically dont support games that dont have hardcore modes like that unless the game can reasonably explain why I wouldnt die in 1-2 hits.

>Something doesn't have to be fantasy to have unrealistic elements in it. Never was Division touted as a hyper realistic tactical shooter.

The Division isn't suppose to have hyper unrealistic elements in it, hence you shouldn't compare it to your fantasy RPGs in the first place. It's suppose to be more realistic.

>Why don't the monsters die in 1 hit when I slice through their head in Monster Hunter???

Says who? You're putting way too much thought into a name brand. Tom Clancy=/=Guaranteed hardcore tactical stealth shooter.

technically dragons and wyverns have hard as fuck scales. Hence you can craft armor from their scales after you kill and loot them. But that's a fantasy game in a fantasy setting, so whatever. It has nothing to do with the division anyhow.

cool, name like 5 shooters that have harder difficulties where you kill faster then on easier

absolute dipshit
>this loot game shouldn't have stats because I'm so hardcore

Silky smooth on my 1080.
Sort your fucking machine out.

nigga, it takes place in new york and washington dc. It's suppose to be more realistic, it's not one of your fantasy rpg settings, now fuck off retard.

Fantasy or not it doesnt matter. My weapons dont bounce. My greatsword visually went right through that Rathalos. By the law of physics that beast should be immediately dead. I demand a refund.

>You guys ready for GOTY?
>Loot shooter
>Destiny 2 is already out

So does Spiderman.

>name like 5 shooters that have harder difficulties where you kill faster then on easier

Call of Duty
Killzone
Gears of War
Resistance
Left4dead

Ha nice try Ubisoft. Go fuck yourselves. I want more pirate creed not your gay nu ass creed and shitty military circle jerks.

nice try, nobody is playing that trash

>all these casuals in this thread complaining about the amount of shots it takes in a pseudo-rpg-lite looty shooty.

I didn't realize Yea Forums was this shit at video games still. These types of games are literally "STACK FIREARMS + GUN DAMAGE STAT TO KILL EVERYTHING" Now you can 1-3 tap most enemies but elites and they can 1-3 tap you. Enjoy your shitty third person COD mode.

Why do people hate having to actually track enemies or have actual shoot outs? Every game where you die in 1-2 hits is fucking boring. Literally hide-and-seek with guns. How fun. That's why shit like BF5 is garbage now with it's hybrid "hardcore" mode.

COD4 + hardcore was fucking hilarious because you could just p90 run and spray whole teams with ease because it was a no skill pile of garbage. You guys should stick with those. Division's idea is the exact opposite of that. Adapt or play something else.

Destiny 2 is in a rough place right now. I played it again recently and while its good that they're finally breaking away from Activision, their new content is all being wasted on trying to force their shitty PvP into relevancy. I don't want to do nothing but gambit and comp. But now they're locking all the best guns behind it that they add.

>Fantasy or not it doesnt matter.
>By the law of physics

You're so retarded...

sales you dipshit
you think people just buy everything on steam instead of shopping around for the cheapest key?

This is why I enjoyed flame turret or ballistic shield builds in the first game.

spiderman has fantasy elements in it from superpowers.
division doesn't have fantasy elements in it.

>Gears of War
The amount of damage it takes to destroy enemies is significantly higher than on Casual and Hardcore and aiming for the head is the only way to preserve ammo.
>Killzone
>enemy health goes up

not going to bother with the others because you're a fucking blithering retard

Im not sure that will be possible even at endgame. The enemies in this despite the developers claiming they toned down the bullet spongeness seem to be spongier than ever. I've seen half a dozen videos of people doing the level 7 mission with 4 players in the beta and having four people focus fire 200 rounds into veteran enemies to down them. Not the elite or armored ones either.

Are you implying the weaponry in MH has some magical property that makes slicing through flesh somehow not remove said flesh from the body of a creature? Do wyverns have magically regenerating flesh that prevents them from dying until they have used up all their wyvern mana?

and yet none of the enemies are event close to how tanky Division 1 enemies were in endgame.

Nanomachine gas spray that can mend bullet wounds in 3 seconds is no less fantasy that a guy able to project webs from his body.

nah, it's not that bad. I played the three betas, and it was significantly better in the open beta.

You will have to get gear, though. The missions are tuned for 4 people who aren't wearing rags at higher difficulties, as it should be.

Those two setups were pretty great. Airburst ball + flame turret was a great crowd control method. Too bad these kids don't realize that things like Crowd-Control, DoTs and other shit actually exist in Division.

End game already filters most of these people that complain about "bullet sponges" because they never understood the mechanics anyway. That's why the game basically turns into something else at that point. Same with Borderlands 2 when going from normal to UVHM. You have to plan/equip/min-max to actually play the game properly.

This so much. I can’t play destiny 2 anymore it’s boring and the division 2 beta was a thousand times worse. Give me borderlands 3 right fucking now.

You already you claimed you cared about laws of physics while not giving a fuck if it's fantasy. You dug your own grave, now lie in it.

Not if you were geared. Which you should be in a LOOT BASED STAT BASED game

If you don't want Diablo with guns, great. Fuck off and go play Siege. I don't get how hard this is to grasp. This is not a game you will enjoy

I hope your post is just ironic shitposting. Regardless, it sounds exactly like one of my friends who would complain about the smallest issue if it triggers his autism about something not being a 1:1 real life sim in a videogame. Shit is insufferable sometimes.

And by minmax you mean ruin a perfectly good game by forcing all players to pick from 3-4 designated meta builds to be relevant.

>Realistic locations filled with thousands of boring enemies.

Wow. I've never seen that from Ubisoft before.

Answer me or you lose. Are you implying the laws of physics are different in the MH universe? Did they ever state that? Being fantasy doesn't make you immune to 'realism' criticisms either unless the lore can explain it.

Tell him to go play Arma then.

like all loot shooters do at the very high end. Hell, like most GAMES do at the high end. At least in TD1 you could run whatever set you want as long as it was rolled well because it did something in PVE. You could run Reclaimer, Tactician, Striker, Wildstar, fuck ANY of the sets successfully in PVE.

The meta was only more strict for not getting assraped in the DZ

>min-maxing means meta

Honestly, most people will find and go with "what works" because it yields the highest amount of success, but at the same time, that's kind of the point of shit like this, Diablo, POE, Borderlands. Every class has a certain way to build and hit a plateau. Welcome to how stats work. Some things are better than others.

COD4 still has the m16 meta even in the remaster.

then don't play a loot game? I don't know man, Apex Legends is out, go play that. You don't have to farm gear or whatever the fuck you're crying about there

You're never going to please everyone all of the time. Different people have difereent expectations for vidya. Typically, modding can help people fix that, but games going always-online and banning modders ruins those tweaks. That's a subject for a different thread though.

Attached: JustLicheThings.jpg (700x608, 31K)

>1050ti
lmao nice walmart card bro. you shouldn't be trying to get anything in the budget department if you wanna play AAA games on PC

Attached: 1527093681646.jpg (540x537, 58K)

The problem is in recent games like these the content is made so difficult that it enforces the meta itself. You weren't getting through challenging+ stuff in D1 without having a Reclaimer, etc.

better than the hardest shit being so cakewalk you don't need a healer and beat it with three dipshits like some of the people in this thread who don't grasp the concept of a looter shooter

>people literally hyped for division 1.2 with no content and the worst shooting mechanics in any tripe AAA game for a long time

Fucking christ.

And so the ubisoft shilling begins.

Attached: 1539727639730.png (650x480, 320K)

Full me once shame on you
Full me twice shame on me
mfw it pulls a titanfall 2 and is actually a good game despite the first one being hot garbage and no one knows because no one will buy it

>no content
>tons of content announced for launch, very loudly
what did the shitposter mean by this?

The game shouldnt be build like a fucking fantasy RPG where you need a designated healer and tank.

god they nailed it so perfectly well
it has literally no competition

Bungie got fucked if they are trying to pull a D1 again with D3 after this

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-11-18-12-0.jpg (1920x1080, 587K)

What's wrong with this? It's a game where people with baseball bats can do as much damage as a person with an assault rifle. Who gives a shit.

Are shooter-looters the lowest IQ genre?

Should I preorder this or buy Ass Creed Odyssey?

I loved Origins and I enjoyed the first Division

I'm thinking to pre-order this to get Watch dogs 2 because I already had Primal and ghost recon and I heard Watch dogs 2 isn't bad

get this
i fucking loved AC Origins but i finished Odyssey and never touched again even though i have the season pass, its a complete downgrade from Origins with the exception of the combat which just ends up spamming abilities because of the shitty level-scaling

As someone who has played and enjoyed Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, The Division 1, and Watch Dogs 2, I can honestly tell you that they’re all equally great games (despite Yea Forums‘s automatically shitting on anything and everything Ubisoft-related). If you want to pre-order The Division 2 to get Watch Dogs 2, then do so. You’ll get two games instead of just one.

>FAMAS and MDR are common weapons now so I can run both

Attached: 8b67fa2079f728c69657c636afb26ab5.jpg (1200x1920, 627K)

>it aint me starts playing

Attached: Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-11-21-28-2.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

Odyssey is really good especially if you have good video card/TV

Watch dogs 2 has been on sale for like 7 dollars repeatedly and was pretty much universally hated as inferior to the first

Really? I heard the first is trash compared to the second one by all regards
I've got RX 580 and i7 5820. Should be more than enough.

1st has better setting/story while 2 has better world and gameplay

I feel that the gameplay of Watch Dogs 2 was far superior to that of Watch Dogs 1, but the story of Watch Dogs 2 was just so god damn weird and goofy. A definite change in atmosphere. The first one felt a lot more serious, grim, and dark.

>wedding out in the open
>call cops on the bride
>watch those reactions and the husband flip out
people can shit on WD2 as much as they want but GTA dont got shit on its AI and world interaction

Very cute MDR

Attached: 765743573453487.jpg (1141x1000, 180K)

Shitty game of the year.

idk i'm hyped of this game i really wish this game will be good

This. If we sold fewer copies of video games, the budgets for even better games would be higher.

>the zoomer doesn't know the actual name of the song

imagine my shock

Thats just what people have been calling it here for years. You must be new.

Very boring. Slow pace, clunky movement, bad menu ui, and just not very fun. Third person shooters just aren't that great

Autist replying seriously

>he doesn't know It Ain't Me by the Fortunate Sons
Get a load of this douchebag

How do you steal the cd key?

I have a 960 and can run it on ultra

They steal credit card information and buy copies of games to sell to people. Then the people often get banned as a result or lose the game. Not saying G2A only does this, but theres plenty of sites that do.

Enjoy fighting the same 3 enemies over and over whoever is buying this garbage...

you still didnt explain how do they sell keys
>steal cc
>buy game
>get game on account
>sell key
something missing user

>...
please leave, tourist

Retarded

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN, MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

Attached: it_aint_me.png (512x493, 375K)

Ubisoft sells straight up CD keys to multiple different retailers like on Amazon.