So now that the dust has settled we can all agree this is going to blow Bioware and Bethesda the fuck out right?

So now that the dust has settled we can all agree this is going to blow Bioware and Bethesda the fuck out right?

Attached: E5B0A4B3-9686-4363-9689-8D82AF1A2A86.jpg (590x350, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1PcUQQOODv0
youtube.com/watch?v=2kRRYgf54oM
youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's going to be the exact same shit as bioware and bethesda

Not Bethesda, Bioware maybe. Those fuckers are on thin ice. Bethesda has a reputation for releasing hot garbage but people still buy their games.

Is it just me that's cautiously optimistic?
I really enjoyed the Witcher franchise but i'm still hesitant based upon the trailer we got. I guess my expecationts were something more akin to Blade Runner.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Inb4 Thebull94 shows up. Is there a compilation of everything we know about this game? I know there’s going to be three classes but I don’t know what they are.

Rockstar already blew them out. Every Rockstar game is better than anything they have ever put out except ME1.

It’s not a looter shooter so it can’t be the same shit as Bioware now
Depending on which zone you’re in there might be more Blade Runner-Essie areas. The gameplay showcase had some Blade Runner areas. I really enjoyed Witcher 3 so I’m looking forward to this.

Attached: 17A1A0AD-FDCF-4420-8202-4F4EFF725C0A.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

I’m hoping they release a trailer at nighttime for E3 so we can get more shitposting.

Attached: E093F2B5-0E1E-4E5A-BC88-15FECD03BBBF.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

Agent when?

Attached: A9BBC098-4743-46D1-A850-34863D25FB12.jpg (950x633, 60K)

>I know there’s going to be three classes
There are no classes for the player's character. All classes are for the NPCs. You are a whatever you build yourself to be Fallout style(AKA pen&paper build your own class). What you have 3 of is the combination of your backstory,idol and motivation ark but that is story related and not gameplay related..

>So now that the dust has settled we can all agree this is going to blow Bioware and Bethesda the fuck out right?
Blowing Bioware/Bethesda away isn't much of an achievement.

Attached: aUlLPUN.jpg (1045x588, 69K)

Low bar, but yes.

I wonder how many day-night cycle shitposters there actually are. Probably one autist starting all the threads and maybe 3-5 copycats who shitpost in already made threads.

they are not really classes but specializations. kinda like in w3 there was sword, magic and alchemy cyberpunk is going to have solo (fighting skills), techie(repairing, modding, drones) and netrunner(hacking.)

Already happened. They had the nerves of releasing Fallout 4 and Andromeda after a game like Witcher 3. They should be ashamed.
It's going to be the same with Cyberpunk, only more clearly.

Attached: 1455675666414.jpg (279x304, 29K)

No point in playing this garbage when the most popular and fun classes aren't even available.
Its fucking garbage

Considering how Bethesda has literally never made a good game and Bioware's last game was effectively Mass Effect 2, yes.

Attached: screen-just-around-the-corner-en.jpg (3840x2160, 635K)

Fuck no. CDPR got woke.

>what is Morrowind
>what is Oblivion
>what is Fallout 3
>what is Skyrim
>what is Fallout 4
>what's going to be Starfiled
>what's going to be TES 6
Are u sure we're talking about the same Bethesda here?

Attached: toddwi.jpg (354x354, 91K)

Any real arguments or just a meme pic?

All shit.

Because...?

Because they are all shit duh.

He said GOOD games.

Why they are """shit""", user?

Because they are shit. Step it up user.

And I just named good games

You can't even tell why they are shit, why should I belive u without any arguments proving your point?

looks like a neat tech demo, but the finished product is going to be a huge downgrade as usual.

Why would i argue something that is self evident to anyone with half a brain?

youtube.com/watch?v=1PcUQQOODv0
youtube.com/watch?v=2kRRYgf54oM
youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA

>u ar stoopid!!!!!
Okay

>gothic
East Eurotard spotted
And how about YOU tell me why these games are bad and not some random normies from jewtube

seething amerimutt

nuh-uh, a proud mongol chad

ambition is meaningless if nobody bought your eurojank games dude.

>implying it'll come out