Dante

What do you think of Dante as a character? Do you think his personality is something to emulate that would be considered cool or not?

Attached: Dante DMC4.jpg (629x454, 78K)

>Do you think his personality is something to emulate that would be considered cool

Can you kill giant demons with a sword?
Yes

Are you some Yea Forumsirgin who plays video games all day?
No

I think he's cool
But if I see someone trying to emulate him that will feel retarded as all hell, He's a fictional character and that's what I like him to stay as, otherwise would be cool if Dante existed, He seems like a chill dude to hang out with

>trying to emulate video game characters
Ultimate cringe. Go outside and get a job

1 Dante was cool
2 Dante was edgy
3 Dante was shonen
4 Dante was cringe
DmC Dante was edgy and cringe but somtimes amusing
5 Dante is cool again

Dante literally only works in the context of his universe

Ninja Theory was technically right in that acting like Dante in the real world would, while endearing to some, ultimately be cringe as fuck but then they went in the opposite direction trying to make him a "realistic" character and it was complete shit

>Ninja Theory
Yikes.

1 dante is the best.
Rest are 2cringe4me and I dislike reuben's baby voice

In the real world Dante would accidentally do something illegal just living his day to day life (blowing up a car during a fight to look cool or some shit) and the police would get tired of trying to bring him in because he literally cannot be shot or stabbed to death so he'd be known around town as "that dude in the red coat we tolerate despite all the constant collateral damage because the cops are tired of getting wrecked by a guy dancing like Michael Jackson"

Reuben sounds really good in 5 to be fair.

he's lost that particular sting to his voice that he had in 3 when Dante was acting particularly full of himself and sarcastic

Do I think more kids should pick up electric demon guitars that summon lightning bats?
Yes. Yes I do.

don't care desu. Sage.

>Do you think his personality is something to emulate that would be considered cool or not?

11 year old me thought so

Attached: 1552113371960.gif (320x320, 3.13M)

Yeah because Dante grew up.

No but Nero is

>Dante just sells all the weapons he picks up during jobs other than Rebellion and Ifrit
>Dante just sold a succubus in the form of an electric guitar for rent money and pizza

I miss Drew Coombs

I want to change my name to Dante

I'D KILL MYSELF TOO IF MY LAST NAME WAS

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBS

My actual name is Dante
>emulating personality
You must lack one. Don't pretend to be somebody.

Me too. I feel like a DMC1 remake right now is a given, but I kinda doubt Coombs would ever make a comeback. Reuben either in this case. I'd like to see someone new portray Dante anyway.

Reuben is based though

Doesn't Dante get bored just sitting around eating pizza all the time?

How old is Dante in DMC5?

Attached: Dante jackpot trash.jpg (703x703, 251K)