What do they eat

what do they eat

Attached: 1536417300975.jpg (1297x1079, 411K)

Fish, there's even a stall that sells fresh fish in the market.

cum cake and horse cocks

dragons

What town is this?

>massive trading port
>what do they eat amirite gauise?

Attached: 1547791621077.jpg (684x529, 76K)

Solitude
A bit on the nose yeah?

Toronto

Rat ragu with powdered deer penis.

Sweetrolls and ash yams.

Everything? They're fucking rich, they import everything. One of the most successful shipping companies in the world is based out of Solitude

I just haven't seen it from below.

Most of Yea Forums won't even get the joke at this point. That video is eight years old.

What kind of insane fuckers would build a town on that shit. It's right next to the ocean, it's gonna erode substantially in like a few hundred years

I didnt get it
that video is older than me lol

Bullshit I live in Toronto and the water isn't that blue

It's a shame he turned into a SJW that blamed his grievances with modern AAA games on their "whiteness".

Solitude, from TES:V Skyrim.

Well, his whole argument for diversity was that the western AAA industry is plagued by developers and market trends that lead to the same kinds of games being made for the same kinds of people over and over again, which he attribute to constantly pandering to white dudebros. If you just look at that market, I can't say he's totally wrong.

>games are made by white dudes for white dudes
who would have thunk.

Exactly. And it gets boring playing seeing the market flooded with those kinds of games ad nauseum. It's the western equivalent of weeb pandering waifu shit in Japan.

The stuff in the supermarket they’ve been looting for the last century

the solution isn't to force white dudes to make games for other people, nor for other people to co-opt and subvert the companies and franchises created and established by and for white dudes.

Cry about it nordlet

Attached: 1544223411778.jpg (374x292, 27K)

Skyrim's rock textures and the way that rocks look in this game just piss me the fuck off. They all look so bad and are all the same exact copy pasted texture.

Honestly, it's a recurring problem in many open world games. One of the only games that has done it reasonably well is battlefront / battlefront 2, likely because they used real imagery to inspire the texture design so everything actually looks like real rock formations, not just blobby textures stacked up ontop of each other.

Nobody's forcing that shit besides Sony. The point was to give other people a platform and audience so that they can introduce new ideas to new audiences and not let the market stagnate. If it's just the same people making games for the same audience every time, eventually they're gonna run out of ideas and start rehashing the same shit over and over.

>Massive
>little cuck town with like 8 buildings and 40 people living in it
>massive
>supposed to be one of the second largest spaces in skyrim
>port has a single ship docked that never moves

such immersion

Why?

blame it on bethesda's dogshit tier engine, not their worldbuilding.

Town? It's the capital CITY. A sprawling urban area with a huge population.

I don't get this question.
They're most likely rich from taxation. The High King (RIP) lived there and it's probably filled with nobles, knights, scholars, their servants, and merchants.

Something bad must of happen and he's coping it behind SJWs. Kind of like Dingaling's breakdown over his dad.

Attached: 1471382057383.jpg (927x735, 365K)

>give other people a platform and audience
it's not anyone's job to give people a platform but themselves, and the audience will form organically if there's a market for the product.

This is one of the things that annoyed me hugely about Fallout 3. All these settlements, and there's one farm with nothing more than a couple of dodgy cows on it.

These "other people" already have those. What else do they need if they don't want a specific group of people making the games?

are there any good hold overhaul mods you guys could recommend

looks like a village to me

poo in loo

>These "other people" already have those.
No they don't. Nigh-irrelevant indie projects don't count for anything these days. Those come a dime a dozen. I'm talking about mainstream projects with real clout and influence in the industry. As it stands, there's no way a market can "organically form" as says. The barriers to entry are too high, which is why MrBTongue suggested intervention and promotion of diversity.