Imagine being happy that we got a Plant over actual characters

Imagine being happy that we got a Plant over actual characters

Attached: 1541944413736.png (939x759, 698K)

>no doomguy
good

>actual characters
>a bunch of industry nobodies and a Diddy clone

Attached: 1552326676294.jpg (939x759, 164K)

>Isaac/Crash/Ray/Banjo
I understand your pain
>Geno
Truly the memest choice of the never ever gang, complete contrarian desire
>Shadow/Dixie
Could’ve been an echo with no effort.
>Sceptile
Pokken tie in would’ve been great, though I would’ve preferred Garchomp or Blaziken
>Waddle
Lol, sakurai needs another shill anime swordsman not fan favorite spearman

>crash
>nobody

Non of these characters deserve to be in besides maybe Isaac

>Sonybros this delusional

Crash is multiplatform retard, Sony never owned him in the first place

3rd post best post.

>being retarded

BASED

Imagine arguing and getting mad over roster picks in a party game

you have a problem with incineroar you lizard loving faggot?

>It’s another puppetfag seething over a plant

I'll take Piranha Plant, Isaac, Rayman, and Banjo-Kazooie. Leave the rest

>Yet another swordman

>2 clones
>hat goomba
>another fucking pokemon
I'll stick with the Plant, thanks.

>people still push for Sceptile
Disgusting

Captain Toad is more original than Bandana Dee and I seriously pity anyone who honestly wants him in and thinks he’d would be a good inclusion.

Why does Smash remove people's ability to use basic reason

kek

Meant for

lol

Why isn't there a big push for Crash like there is for Banjo? At least Crash has a future and is much more popular in Japan.

cringe
based

Imagine not understanding licensing/copyright and the process involved behind adding a character.

>he's STILL seething

Attached: villagerpunch.png (701x592, 15K)

This. Piranha Plant itself is a more novel addition than Bandana. Kirby’s representation is pretty good with Kirby, DDD, and Metaknight.

my personal pick for a new Kirby rep is Daroach but I’d never expect it ever. Also now, Joker kind of fills that character archetype

Attached: 1545234888178.png (917x599, 46K)

I don't give a shit about Shadow but you'd think he'd be just as much of a "gimme" Echo candidate as Ken was. I know autists will cry and tell me he can only ever have a unique moveset but after Dark Samus that's not an issue.

What's more puzzling is why they intentionally kept his status in the game such a secret until the final Direct. There was no sign of him in previous Directs, the public demo, or the website. And poor Skull Kid, he didn't even get the dignity of a Direct deconfirmation, he was just sheepishly silently listed on the site after.

He did not want an actual character being a pre order bonus how hard is it for retards to grasp

This is the same fanbase who dont practice basic hygiene

Kirby content in general will always be shit due to Sakurai and his bias. At least he was aware of it and we got some newer Kirby characters as spirits.

Attached: DtLjtJ9U8AE2QID.jpg (807x1199, 148K)

tell him to sell more games

I don't understand Sceptile. It's just a generic 3rd gen Pokemon. It never gets anywhere the near recognition in polls that pokemon like Pikachu, Lucario, Mewtwo, Charizard, or the Pika clones get.

crashfag reporting here
the answer to this is always the same: one started on the N64, and the other didn't. you have a lot of people that still think Nintendo relevance is a be-all-end-all and thus view Crash as a waste.

grassfags are autismos. at least they weren't begging for blatant fetish bait like serperior.
grovyle would have made more sense anyway because he could have represented the mystery dungeon series.

Attached: A7C8425C-9609-4114-BC7A-C08F34E3560B.png (517x772, 292K)

You're fucking stupid, but PMD does need at least a single goddamn track in smash.

Honestly I was at the point where everyone I wanted in got in, so any one else that got in was a bonus.
Maybe if the characters I wanted were deconfirmed I'd be singing a different tune, but I can't really see myself getting upset that a character I liked didn't make the roster.

Based Plant

It's been four and a half months. Are you still whining and bitching about this?

The only people still making these threads are plantfags who want to beat a dead horse because it's the only thing they CAN beat with their low tier character.

I know since they’re 3rd party licensing has to be done but Shadow and Protoman would have been shoe-ins for echoes, especially if they gave them the custom moves from 4

roasted

*vibrates ragefully toward you*

Attached: Untitled.png (750x500, 194K)

>tiers
Sure thing bud

>sceptile

Attached: keking.gif (136x102, 298K)

I like the plant because he makes people like OP angry.

Attached: smug_plant.png (859x495, 852K)

The plant is less offensive than Incineroar is or Greninja/Corrin were last time around. In most cases echoes are also a waste of time, if we could scrap Pichu, Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, and Daisy and get one original fighter I would make that trade too. I hated plant at first but the reality is it’s a really funny WTF pick, the hype cycle was just managed poorly and the Grinch leak didn’t help with that. Major blunder in terms of managing expectations the marketing end

Attached: 1541689178558.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Attached: lol so true.png (1474x938, 430K)

Isaac, yes
Sceptile, fuck no, no more fucking pokemon, we got enough
edgy sonic, fuck no. The only other sonic rep we need is eggman.
Dixie, as an echo? yeh sure otherwise no
Geno, this one is tough, very nostalgia based pick.
Crash, Yes
Bandana Dee, hell fucking no
Rayman, yes
Banjo Kazooie, yes

Imagine still being mad that we got a plant over your literal whos.

Attached: doot.gif (343x276, 34K)

plant is based stay mad fags

geno isn't "tough" it's just a meme that has gotten way out of hand.

Only like 3 of these are literal whos though

You say that but isn't that the same for ice climbers, captain falcon and even cloud?

Holy based

no

Why is it frowned upon in Smash treads to want a character just because you like that character?

because the character you like is dumb

Wrong
how to not use memes

I like how his defense for the kirby stage complaint is "well we ALMOST made ONE of the many Kirby stages from a game I didnt make"

Because they are full of faggots like those seen above that throw a bitch fit over a certain shitty, obscure character that one one cares about that they want added to a game that has nothing to do with it.

> "TEHY SHULD ADD SUPER MEET BOI BECUS I PLAID IT ON STEEM AND IS BERY FUN GIB ME SUPER MEET BOI AND WALUIGI LIKE THE MEEMS HE GOES WAAAAAH LE FUNNY WALUIGI MEEM"

a bunch of crying manchildren

They honestly made it up for me with Joker's inclusion.

Banjo is based though

Attached: 1532480473796.jpg (750x750, 109K)

what the fuck is a sceptile, why would anyone want this in smash?

Attached: 1543088440663.png (2560x1440, 1.78M)

a pokemon more deserving to be in smash than that gay bara cat

Lol so true

Nobody even wanted Sceptile in when he was somewhat new. The Gen 3 reps people wanted for Brawl were Blaziken and Deoxys.
The only reason anyone "wants" him is because we have fully evolved fire and water starters, so there MUST be a grass one. Sceptilefags and owlfags are one and the same.

That would be great, but microsoft owns the rights, though

Yeah, it's pretty convenient for sakurai to pick the one game whose stage could be easily repurposed/replaced due to an announcement. Makes me wonder

Fucking hypocrite, you want Banjo despite being a dead series that hasn't had a game since 2008, but yet, shits on more popular and relevant character.

Fuck off with you, can't believe you feel for it.

You don't actually want Sceptile. You just think it "makes sense" because muh water starter / fire starters are already in and Sceptile is the easiest grass starter to imagine a moveset for.

that's what people were saying about incineroar before he got announced

> Sceptile

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (600x800, 64K)

They still do

Still boggles the mind that paper Mario hasn’t made the roster

Attached: 1552331710701.jpg (750x750, 124K)

i'm fine with plant's inclusion but holy SHIT is it absolutely terrible in gameplay

Attached: 1551235474514.gif (194x223, 21K)

> Wanting a fifth Mario

>Mario
>Dr. Mario
You, uh
Might wanna check your math there

Attached: nipples.png (119x216, 21K)

I do wonder just how mad Cloud, Meta Knight, and Lucina mains get when I style on them with a fucking piranha plant.

Attached: file.png (926x863, 648K)

>grovyle
even more autistic

That S(oy you love so much is plant based moron

> Mario
> Dr. Mario
> Green Mario
> Fat Yellow Mario

We already have people going abeshit over Tall Purple Mario not being in, yet you want Paper Mario? What's next, Baby Mario? Shadow Mario? SM64 Mario?

Fuck off, we already have enough Mario's.

I think this JOJO panel sums it up best. Pic related.

Attached: aaaaaaaahhh.jpg (398x300, 39K)

I actually do want sceptile because it's my favorite starter, but I'm satisfied with pokken.

piranha plant is better than: shadow, crash, dixie, and bandana dee

I strongly feel we'll get a pokemon, banjo, and isaac OR geno in the remainder

/thread

Serperior would be a more interesting reptilian Grass Pokemon.

rosterfags don't do that. they force themselves to "want" characters because smashboards told them to, or because the latest fake "leak" said they're in.

exactly. just because they put in one shitty pokemon that no-one likes or cares about, doesn't mean they need to do it again

cope.

Attached: 1547770920861.jpg (1523x1181, 1.19M)

Are you upset?

Attached: 1538523610469.png (678x460, 263K)

what the fuck am i looking at

Attached: 234234.png (1322x1079, 1.85M)

Why do people like mario rpgs so much?
What does the characters being Mario/Bowser/Peach do to add to the experience?

Attached: 1473976605162.png (750x750, 168K)

>despite being a dead series that hasn't had a game since 2008
Who cares about that? Like Pacman or many of the other characters that are in the game have all been releasing hits for the past 2 years.

I never said I wanted banjo t be added, I said it would make a good addition because it would make more sense that the ridiculous shit everyone is asking for, as I said, obscure characters that no one cares about, but the main point is, they can't add it because of licenses and such, learn to read, mate.

inb4 hurrr durr I was acting like a retard the whole time it was b8!

This but unironically.