Tfw suicidal heroin addict

>tfw suicidal heroin addict
video games for this feel?

Attached: 1543785590828.png (640x480, 109K)

LISA

I WANT A GANGSTA BITCH

GTA: Chinatown Wars

ajahah. bahahahahahhahahhaha. yeah lisa

Attached: image.jpg (2448x3264, 655K)

Mario because you're a child

Yume Nikki

Attached: 1501523623896.jpg (703x680, 44K)

Get your shit together OP theres much more to life.
Not really, but get your shit together anyway.

Nope, only game for morons like you is detox and rehab or neck yourself already you worthless sack of shit.

what does heroin feel like? i've only ever had koolaid jammers.

Is heroin worth trying if I'm already suicidal without it?

Think the next big Miku game will be on the Switch?

None, you go get admitted to a clinic right now before you do something stupid unless you are a tranny of course just OD then.

Nah, you'll get addicted and feel even worse than you do now.

heroin junkies don't play video games lmao

they are too fucking high

I just want a distraction so I don't do it. Or maybe experience a game so nice it makes me want to better myself, I don't know.

I've only done opiates like oxycontin and to me it basically feels like that really great warm feeling where you're tired as fuck and finally get to lay down to bed and go to sleep after an extremely exhausting day but it lasts longer than that split second when you first lay down and comes in waves. So I assumed heroin is a much more intense version of that. I don't care for that shit, I think doing drugs that just make you feel all warm and good are gay. I prefer stimulants because I've always felt narcoleptic and tired all the time and they help me get things done. Not interested in being worthless laying around feeling good.

>Or maybe experience a game so nice it makes me want to better myself
Unironically undertale.

Attached: moments before disaster.png (500x625, 244K)

Attached: 1AACA414-3CAB-4462-B6B7-B80B51E2FF84.jpg (125x125, 9K)

HEY DAD

>be a depressed asshole
>play undertale
>get even more depressed because fuck it why can't life be like that

Same, except I'm not an asshole, just schizoid

UT is great escapism, but then it ends and the only thing left is withdrawal symptoms.

How can you willingly become dependent of something you know you can't afford long term?

Never understood this either.
Just fap, this whole "love" shit is a scam.

then change your life you fucking lazy cunt

Attached: 101.png (417x376, 120K)

You make it sound easy. My life is not actually bad. I just hate everyone but always keep it to myself because I don't want others to hate me. Except with you assholes because I'm anonymous.
Subscribe to my blog by the way.

Then kill yourself

Oh I know it's hard, but what the fuck are you gonna do just slit your wrists and cry like a bitch or do something about it?

Do you hate people as in their personality or just their presence?

I was hoping this would turn into the Miku Monday thread. It doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Attached: 1548180313729.gif (250x250, 458K)

OP is a faggot

How hard is it to inject 10 bags and be dead before you even finish? Pussy.