DMC5: V

Why can't we keep him? I find him more fun to play than Vergil now. Griffon is a bro and expert shit-talker.

Attached: 10933_DmC5_V_d06dce38187ff661bed68ce30126ee5e.jpg (950x633, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZhbg5nrBNE
youtu.be/1l0elvnMgfA
youtu.be/kfCeBOZHwxg?t=395
streamable.com/dcg1a
youtube.com/watch?v=oKWG7TuOpW8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=azBjcJybpJ8&t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=AKmc-qW-MnY
youtube.com/watch?v=P4kqHMKIW2s
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/3
youtu.be/5at7yKhJcnc
youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w
poetryfoundation.org/poems/43657/earths-answer
youtube.com/watch?v=1TQMjdmxph8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The way V's story ended is what makes him good though.

He's not interesting enough to be a standalone character, but he was a great twist on an already established character.

His moveset will live on in Dragons Dogma 2

His story was good though and his twist made him even better.
Plus now that Vergil has mellowed a bit we will probably see him start to act more like V.

>run away
>mash buttons
>SSS

cool game

>run away
LOOK AT THIS RETARD AND LAUGH

yeah, you can get more damage if you are closer, but thats the point if you can get SSS mashing buttons and browsing Yea Forums at the same time

V is the most braindead action character ever made

If Vergil gets his own game then he needs to summon back Griffon and the others and use them. Griffon could keep Vergil's edge in check and it just sort of makes sense for Vergil to move beyond just using summon swords every time you play as him.

>V is the most braindead action character ever made
Thats not Asura

The point is feeling good while taunting/reading your book beside enemies while you wreck them and getting better retakes of enemy deaths.

Just Give Vergil two styles and no Devil Arms.

He should have new summons, Griffon and the gang needed to die anyways, to cleanse Vergil. Having them comeback is pointless

wait v gets more damage out the closer he is why isn't this mechanic explained

I do hope they get him to come back somehow.
Yes it would be an asspull, but Vergil coming back was already an asspull.

>V is the most braindead action character ever made
not even close

>Nero has V's book
>V is getting his own Manga
>A new gameplay style that won't just be thrown out
>Itsuno said he was surprised with the V love
He'll be back user. Popular characters are never gone forever in this franchise

Attached: V9358409829787.png (540x636, 216K)

There is some top tier bantz from everyone during the Nidhogg fight

I still find it silly that capcom dug themselves into a corner

I love that they added the banter in most of the boss fights. I'm so shit right now but I feel 110% motivated when I do good and get some of the banter unlocked.

>I find him more fun to play than Vergil now.

Attached: 1539107735828.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

I wpuld go so far as to say anyone who really ks upset with this game is mentally ill. Sure we can make an exercise of critiquing ans thinking about absolute perfection, but you'd have to be a permanently discontent person not to be satisfied here

Griffon is literally just that sarcastic parrot from Aladdin

I don't understand you fags, V being Vergil's good side is easily the best and most interesting part of the entire story.

We finally get to see a side of Vergil potrayed that isn't just "muh power" and how there's a side of him that actually does care about others and wants to atone for his fuck-ups.

>Make an interesting character
>Marketing goes on and on about his "mystery" and being a catalyst for the game's plot
>Generate even more hype about how he's a new character with a never-before-seen playstyle to the series
>Lol jk have fun with two combos, hope you like AoE attacks
>"He's also Vergil but here, have only one summoned sword move"
>"Also we hope you didn't like this character because he's Vergil & probably won't ever come back without a fan-service tier reason because of how we wrote him into existence in the first place"
>"By the way we scrapped his full moveset for Dragon's Dogma 2 lol enjoi"
Fuck V, honestly. The rest of the game is great apart from him.

Attached: 1546212007578.png (1382x4247, 2.14M)

What a shit opinion

When Bloody Palace comes out, if Vergil is a boss there, how will V fight him? I feel he's not built to deal with Vergil.

>nidhogg seething because everyone is bullying the shit out of him for being dumb as a brick

Attached: 1537834680121.jpg (900x900, 96K)

My main issues is that I think Nico is kinda annoying with some of her dialogue. It feels like she's talking like a middle schooler and it annoys me.

Also the fact that generic music seems to take over halfway through the games and overrides the jukebox settings too. That's really dumb and I wish it didn't override them at least.

Yea Forums

>Also the fact that generic music seems to take over halfway through the games and overrides the jukebox settings too. That's really dumb and I wish it didn't override them at least.
This. I wanted to listen to these theme over and over again for a reason.

>"'The cut worm forgives the plow'...Whaddya say?"
Best V line in the game

Can someone tell me how to get scene 07 and 08 in mission 18?

Attached: 1550897088395.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

The same way you fight everything else as him? Keep Vergil away from V with Griffon and Shadow, builld DT as fast as you can & summon Nightmare when one or both of them inevitably get down'd.

user there's a video of someone beating vergil with v he has a unique execution

Same way you fight anything else. Sword Storm will probably requires timed jump though
Now V vs 1 or 2 Fury sounds fucking impossible

Except that Vergil should never get his own game, the whole reason people like him is because he is like a good steak rather than a gigantic trash buffet like Dante

All Vergil needs to be incredible is to play like he did in DMC3 but with something like doppelganger and the new summoned sword moves from 4 on top

Attached: 1522925230422.jpg (800x1200, 101K)

>"He's also Vergil but here, have only one summoned sword move"
I honestly don't understand why they bothered giving him an entire shop category exclusively for Royal Fork.

I only used Royal Fork once out of curiosity, shit's cool but impractical unless you're fighting a bunch of small shit.

Just make him find his extra power by giving him styles like Dante has. Dark Slayer, Doppleganger and summoner. Find another one for him that makes him play differently than Dante and switch on the fly and bam, perfect.

Nico is supposed to be your semi-insecure punk mechanic girl, her awkwardness and 'annoyingness' came together really realistically and fun for a ridiculous action van driving DMC character

So V is seriously what Vergil is like?

If he didn't get a katana and become a weeb, he'd be full william blake

That's V's entire playstyle in a nutshell.

Probably. You can even read a diary in the game where it shows a 10 year old vergil obsessing over william blake book at the library or something

He's literally all of Vergil's "weakness" made into a person. Sentimentality, vulnerability, empathy and compassion. Urizen is just what's left without it; pure concentrated autism and motivation

Thats its main purpose. Nightmare clears the small fry, you fork em, then read yer book while everyone wails on anything bigger than a Caina.

With squabbles with Dante. They fought a lot even when Vergil was a complete dork. I think it makes him more fun.

DMC5SE
>V is still playable with some extra moves
>Gains a Sin Devil Trigger that makes him turn into playable Vergil
>Sin Devil Trigger as Vergil reverts back to V
How would you react?

That's a terrible idea. Never work for video games.

They just want him back because he makes the tumblerinas wet not because of gameplay. Did you not see all those threads where they kept writing fanfiction about fucking him?

so who cares hes popular because of it his gameplay is good you just need to get closer to deal more damage

I killed vergil in 1 how was he still alive to split into v and urizen Yea Forums explain this

If vergil gets his own campaign it should probably include dante as well, they work well off each other.

>popular because of gameplay
Sure

V really is way too easy to hit S's. His team of pokemon annihilate everything, and you can power them up.

He never died apparently

We'll be able to play him in Bloody Palace.

Not him but yes.

A lot of people here shit on DMC5's story but really the main thing I would change/improve upon it is just give it more build-up and better pacing. I know that DMC games aren't really known for being super long and having really long ass cutscenes like MGS for example (and that's coming from a big MGSfag) but I think it would have benefitted from being a few missions longer. I was kinda iffy on the V = Vergil thing at first but the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to like it. Urizen is the side of Vergil that is obsessed with power and becoming stronger, as well as his motivation to best Dante. That's why in the final fight with him, he says he doesn't remember anything about their childhood or their mother. He only recognizes Dante and knows that they're brothers. Meanwhile V doesn't give a shit about besting Dante, the only grudge he has against him is Vergil's belief that Eva abandoned him to save Dante. V is Urizen's opposite, he doesn't really have the lust for power and vendetta against Dante, because all he has is his memories of Vergil's childhood and his mother.

Attached: V_Kun.png (850x576, 648K)

There are more fanfics about Dante and Nero fucking them. I fucking hate the X/Reader stories. Fucking trash wastes of time.

I did not expect to like him at all, and by the end he was probably my favorite character out of the entire cast. I don't know how they do it, Vergil was also your generic edgelord character but he still "works" and is likable.

I love this game.

>dmc fanfics are either gay incest or reader inserts

Attached: 72E67007-4879-416E-82FE-547603C7D201.jpg (1334x750, 187K)

The gay incest is the best part. Nero is for Kyrie only though.

What other het pairings would you like to see? There is a decent amount of yuri between Lady and Trish from what I have seen.

Lady x Trish has zero chemistry, it only exists to give a reason for why dante is fucking his brother/nephew/brothers twink form/some random thot instead of them. I think there is actually more vergil x lady than dante x lady

He'll probably be a non-canon bonus character to play as. It wouldn't surprise me if they make Bloody Palace a bit like Resident Evil's Mercenaries Mode, let you play as characters you wouldn't normally get to play as.

Are you saying you wouldnt fuck him?Are you gay or something??

True, but I also feel like there is zero chemistry between DantexLady and DantexTrish beyond friendship. The problem is that only the related people really have a chemistry which leads to the gay incest problems. Nico being added is great, but she doesn't have romantic chemistry with any of them either.

Trish and Dantes relationship is never explored and dante and lady have plenty of chemistry

I think they didnt invest too much in story or gameplay for v since this new style of play was a gamble. However since everyone liked it a lot more than they thought they would, they're likely to bring it back.

I'm 90% sure the next game will have a new character who plays like V but with some changes. The thing I would want most from such a character is to be able to switch demons the same way dante switches swords, and give them like 3 demons per slot. Maybe add some moves where you can move in and parry monsters yourself for criticals, so you aren't always just sitting back.

Patty just turned 18 and is implied to have witch blood. Mere coincidence?[/spoilet]

If anything, its more like they made V for casuals and it seems like the overwhelming majority of those people like him/ find him easy to play

Its mostly the community that actually wants to spend years with the combat system that "hates" V since unless some absolutely gamechanging tech is discovered for him, he is the equivalent of just using unresponsive grounded pause combos with some directional inputs mixed in

Attached: 1533838949084.jpg (640x640, 87K)

SAVIOUR
BLOODSTAIN
HELLFIRE
SHADOW
HEAVEN ON A LANDSLIDE

Attached: FATTO CATTO.png (720x983, 371K)

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK

Attached: A81664DD-09B8-4EDB-B2B9-67B0EE13E894.jpg (225x225, 11K)

IT'S TOO LATE

Attached: the bottom text.jpg (1024x563, 25K)

I unironically think DMC5's story went over a lot of people's heads. DMC5 is primarily focused on being a character study for Vergil. I think the story itself was actually decent but yeah the pacing was all over the place. Especially near the ending. The whole Nero is Vergil's son situation pretty much went nowhere, and then the game just ends.

>He's not ineresting

He's the most interesting character though.

>a great twist

More like a shitty twist kek

His twist was hot garbage. I don't want to see Vergil act more like V, I want V to be V.

MY NAME IS NERO AND WELCOME TO DEMON JACKASS

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-11 20-28-46-82.jpg (3840x2160, 2.09M)

The summons only work with V, you can't just replace him with Vergil. That's the entire reason people are pissed.

>Itsuno said he was surprised with the V love

source?

>MUH VERGIL

I think need to understand that not everyone is such a Vergilautist to the extent that they want literally everything to revolve around him and the new characters to get shit on for him. There is a huge difference between liking Vergil and wanting character development for him and wanting him to be a blackhole who overtakes everything. Dumb Vergilfujo.

I kinda felt bad for him, but then I remember he is a demon that kills people.

No, V is only Vergil's human half. So he's more like aspects of Vergil's character turned up to 11.

I like how you're acting like there weren't 2 whole fucking days of Vergil threads having a meltdown because he wasn't fuckable enough. Sit down, stupid ass bitch. Everyone wants to fuck attractive characters.

I like how Vergilfujos are acting like V can never come back when Vergil coming back didn't have an explanation at all and was already an asspull.

Capcom doesn't give a fuck.

god why does nico vary so much? she goes from la goblina tier to cute tier at random intervals.

Attached: 53611044_2284072885203814_9034030435130146816_o[1].jpg (2048x1152, 139K)

Nothing went over people's heads. People understand what the story was trying to do, they just don't think they did a very good job with it and it was the worst way to do it.

>im so smart I get the story others don't!

No, people get it. It's just fucking terrible.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lZhbg5nrBNE
who cares when her theme is such a fucking banger

Attached: 1529807487289.gif (400x225, 2.52M)

V actually requires more strategy than any other character, he’s all about positioning and knowing when to attack instead of just going unga bunga with Nero and Dante

So basically you need a high IQ to play V and y’all are brainlets

>girls flick their beans to him

That's actually not a problem. If he returns then that's a reason to make his combat more fun.

V is a pleb filter.

how do you play V without holding the controller like some handicap retard?

whenever I use promotion with Nightmare on some big enemy sponge, how am I supposed to use Griffon and Shadow at the same time with only one thumb?

t.cant multitask commanding units

blonde nico is superior

Attached: 1552021352658.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

change your control scheme you retard

lol okay fag

It's that weird teeth-baring smile she does. She curls her lips back and in a slightly unnatural manner, and it contorts her face.

That's what pleb filter means. He filters out the plebs who can't play him.

so you're saying it's the designer's fault?

Oh I misread that fellow Vro

I'm saying nothing about fault, just that you're a retard for not independently finding a very obvious solution to your problem

Just button mash Grffon and Shadow while you worry about controlling Nightmare.

she looks like she's in the late stages of leukemia in that picture user. youre not gonna change anyone's mind when she looks like that.

button mashing doesn't feel right
it gets the job done quickly but it never feels satisfying
griffon feels pretty shit in general desu

Griffon works better on L2 for me, that way you can buffer his charge attacks while still attacking with shadow

This nigga gets it.

IF VERGIL IS IN WHAT WILL BE HIS EX PROVOCATION

Attached: Power of Sparda.gif (656x368, 2.08M)

I wish he actually was linked to mundus in some way. He was refreshing to play. Getting Vergil back is great of course, but losing V sorta sucks, y'know?

Attached: sadperion.jpg (618x937, 427K)

He will do the fortnite dance
The real question is what will his dynamic music be like

Attached: 1551993698201.png (1336x1078, 1.87M)

Not him but who's not fuckable enough ?

How the FUCK do you beat Vergil? Hs DT phase has no openings whatsoever.

haha this isn't ninja gaiden
playing like that isn't going to get you S ranks

When Vergil's face was first revealed, he looked like shit. Yea Forums had a collective meltdown and shitposted for days, but this bitch is trying to come after V fans for wanting to fuck him.

>no openings
My bitch ass is able to land a hit inbetween every move just about, just get used to his moveset. Dashes twice usually, Three judgement cuts. Two helm splitters. Dodging on foot keeps your style meter up.

Alternatively you can literally just jump and run around not even get touched.

Attached: 1548669380835.gif (275x319, 1.79M)

I like Vergil, I just wish they didn't have to waste V in the process of bringing him back and forcing character development.

>VxNero also turned out to be incest

Man this series just can’t escape the incest huh

Attached: C42DD117-574A-4D38-A8F5-0387BFBCD61C.jpg (400x524, 26K)

Why fight it?

Oh yeah I was there when that happened. Don't understand the V hate also. And I love how Vergil look like in the end.

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-11 20-57-19-78.jpg (3840x2160, 2.61M)

I unironically like the King Cerberus theme.

Attached: widdly.gif (200x197, 63K)

It's just a few Vergilautist that keep trying to spread V-hate, but it's obviously the same people because they say the same shit every time and their posting style is easily recognizable.

the whole plot and everyone's characterization in 5 is terrible
it's like a fanfic sequel to 3 that just lets us know what we already knew and just tumbles over at the end
Mission 20 was such a waste, it might as well have been an interactive cutscene

I really hope the DLC has a post-game scenario with Lady and Trish that actually advances the story

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-11 20-57-51-73.jpg (3840x2160, 2.41M)

does boss vergil even have this? kinda crazy how this shitty datamined version still has a bunch of his 4SE moves

Attached: vergildmc5.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

I didn't think it was possible to make her even more trashy

Why can he stun you now? That's gay as fuck.

>no clowns
this game is worse than 2 and DmC

I haven't seen him do it.

Link to video?

Isn't that just a cobbled together version of vergil? He's obviously not ready to be played, looks like they stole some of dante's moves honestly.

This is something I can't begin to understand. It's as if for a character to exist you literally have to shit on another one. Vergil is most probably one of my favorite character (and damn is hot), but I've come to really like V, he really is a nice character and cool to play with. People should check their mental health.

Royalguard royalguard and more royalguard.

Attached: Royalguard.webm (852x480, 2.81M)

PSA FOR PC USERS:
If you want the game to look like 90% better and remove that awful pixelated DOF effect, find dmc5config.ini and change DepthOfFiledEnabled to False

Attached: 601150_20190309004323_1.png (1366x768, 1.1M)

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-11 20-57-58-87.jpg (3840x2160, 2.87M)

After Vergil being pretty much this shadow hanging over the story of every game it was probably long overdue to finally get some development and direct interaction with him outside of DMC3.

>The whole Nero is Vergil's son situation pretty much went nowhere, and then the game just ends.
I remember them saying you don't really need to play the previous games to get DMC5's story, but honestly I can see the whole Nero being Vergil's son thing having way less impact and feeling more out of nowhere to someone who has never played previous games before and is unfamiliar with the series. Even if they did watch the "History of DMC" video. I personally thought the way they handled Vergil and Nero's reaction to it pretty well as someone who's really into the series' story, but a little more buildup would've been nice. Like 2-3 more missions maybe? As in more buildup to Nero and Dante getting to Vergil first instead of the way they did it where there's just one mission of Dante going up the tree and then he's just there. Maybe a fight between Vergil and Nero before the final fight of Nero stopping Vergil and Dante, that would've been cool. Nero would confront Vergil a little more before and then get his ass kicked. Or hell, maybe missions of Nero and Dante going up the tree, and then them fighting (because of Dante not wanting Nerl to fight Vergil) as a little throwback to DMC4. THEN the final two fights would happen.
sorry I'm just rambling here.

Attached: what_the_fuck.webm (638x562, 2.8M)

that's a clip i just made, using a CE table that was posted in the thread for DMC5 on the CE forums

its a datamined version yeah, but the foundations are there

Attached: 20190311211244_1.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

literally the only thing that makes her look weird is her big toothy smile. Her actual face is cute.

Attached: 3f7bea9b-0ca6-40c9-82d7-788117430b94.gif (268x491, 2.76M)

I love how awkward he seems sitting next to Nero. The guy is too autistic to be a dad.

Oh. What are the inputs, just as 4SE? How's helmbreaker inputted?

I don't understand it either. V fans never said one bad word about Vergil and these few autists just started going after them. I don't know if they were threatened or what, but most people I see complaining about the V is Vergil twist like Vergil and are just disappointed with the way things were handled that's all.

I like Vergil and think he looks great. In fact, Vergil and V are both my favorites but I still hate what happened to V and think they could have done a more satisfying job with Vergil's story.

They are probably mentally ill, which is why they keep posting the same things like a broken record.

>missions of Nero and Dante going up the tree
I feel this a lot myself. It was weird as fuck to see Nero literally just run up the tree to the biggest fight in the series instead of one last level as the tree begins to fall apart or something. Alternatively, a hell level with all 3 would have been fucking great, ending with Nero getting kicked the fuck up before the seal the portal or some shit. I wouldn't say the game -feels- to short because 4 is an awful slog at times, but the narrative could have been stretched out just a little more.

can someone explain to me why he
>was born with tattoos
>doesn't look like vergil
>has a kylo ren face
>is skinny like a hungry ethiopian
>is some kind of emo Edgar Allan Poe wanna be
>has a walking stick

That's his role. And they didn't have to shit on other characters and the story to do it.

I don't see this thread on the CE forum, did you mean fearless maybe?

>Vergil summons doppelganger

gg

The whole story went downhill after the Vergil reveal. That ending was super rushed and felt unsatisfying to me. They shoved Nero's daddy issues into a phonecall and "nero is my son" turned into a joke was weird.

>What are the inputs, just as 4SE?
for yamato combo C, yeah
helmbreaker is back to forward then attack in the air

fearless yes, my bad

Attached: 20190311212107_1.jpg (1920x1080, 381K)

>ywn fuck atermis while lady watches from inside

Attached: 1530045111857.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Yeah I feel you about V. But I think they did a great job with V when it comes to introduce a new character in DMC. I remember back then when Nero appeared with DMC4, a lot of people hated him (back in the days I didn't really like him either to be honest) because no one knew him and we were all expected to play Dante right away. So yeah even if his "death" is sad, I like the fact that they succeed in making him likable, from the very begining of the game.

Mission 7 in DMD it's broken, if your partner dies takes forever to kill anything

Attached: dmd.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

I wanna play as Vergil in all the missions and use his sin devil trigger unlimitedly.

>beowulf AGAIN

>helmbreaker is back to forward then attack in the air
jesus christ how horrifying

patch update when

>helmbreaker is back to forward then attack in the air
Huh. I expected it to be just back. Is there a back-forward move on the ground? I've seen him do like a sort of parry, what button is that?

i wish dmc 4 trish would get her own campaign...

objectively correct oppinion.
i disliked his design a lot but the gameplay won me over. n

ow im wondering why rpgs even bother with summoner characters when you cant interact with your minions...

Attached: 1535525322742.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>The whole story went downhill after the Vergil reveal.
While I personally wouldn't go that far I agree, the ending was too fast for me. Ot sucks because that scene of V reuniting with Urizen, and the scene with Vergil and Dante after that in the beginning of Mission 18 are probably some of my favorite scenes in the game.

Attached: Vergil_reveal.png (746x596, 585K)

so how long until the definitive edition and face mod for trish ?

i waited all this time for res evil 2 face mod and i made the right decision.

Attached: 1544369827709s.jpg (106x125, 2K)

i would assume those are just placeholder inputs fro the most part though, fucking judgement cut is only doable in the air for example

the parry move is here, its L2, it also locks vergil in the parry animation so you get softlocked

Attached: 20190311212309_1.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

wait like a week for trish mod

DE/SE idk

Needed another nero level or stretch out a bit of the climax with some more missions in general.
How come the games never bothered to go above 20 missions, unlike DMC1 with 22

Anyone have a link to this? I can't find it but I'm also retarded.

Attached: 1527622708418.jpg (639x479, 27K)

People like Vergil more for his gameplay and you know that. You see more complaints about V being another character then compliments/complaints about his gameplay in every single thread.

Is trick on ground trick up again?

Also, yeah, he's clearly incomplete. The boss version has the glow for just j-cuts on the first two attacks.

>Implying V doesn't have an ideal gimmick to be reused in Bayo

Attached: 1552319399080s.jpg (108x125, 2K)

>No Credo/Gloria campaign or Vergil campaign reusing the assets from the game
God, even 4SE could've been so much better.

>to be reused in Bayo, a game that isnt made by capcom or itsuno
>cant save images correctly
retard

>Implying summons won't be QTE finishers again

Why does it need a reason?

>dante's mom
>not part of DMC

Am I supposed to kill the doppelganger first in M19?

you can trick up with circle indefinitely but that's the only trick input ive found, but yeah he's super incomplete

Attached: 20190311213703_1.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

Does dante have a recovery provocation too or that's just for nero?
I bought everything and i'm still with 93% of his abilities.

holy fuck kill yourself

>>has a kylo ren face
Yeah, sure.

Attached: K-Kylo Ren!.jpg (1231x438, 126K)

>somehow keep activating Auto mode
Not sure if I'm doing it while trying to switch targets or while empowering Shadow and Griffon. Also, why is it not possible to switch between enemies while moving? Is there a better control set up for this?

Solution: give Vergil two new Devil Arms: one based on V and one based on Urizen. V one would just be his cane, and let him have Griffon summoned. Expand the cane to a full moveset, and let him have the shadow surfing/teleporting V had. No idea what you could do for Urizen, maybe punching and kicking plus tentacles or somethings?

I just hope we don't get cucked out of trick down and ground trick again. All they need to do is put trick up on trick+jump and give him air hike already.

beat son of sparda then you'll unlock his final ability

Because it needs to make sense?
I mean V could look like a pink haired tranny and my questions would still be practically the same

CUTE

It's literally just the similar hair he has in star wars and the fact they both have long faces, they really don't look similar if you take the hair away

>fatlus and capcom will never collaberate on a game outside of just lending their designs/IPs

it's the side profile, man

V's fourth summon should be Phantom's children, which he can use like Lucifer to put bombs into enemies and mines in the ground and then detonate them.

Attached: 083.jpg (2176x3128, 609K)

Am I the only one who thought he was absolutely fucking perfect in DMC4?

yeah agreed, that aspect of 4SE vergil really sucked

Attached: 20190311205652_1.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

That's whats so frustrating about V. They actually did a good job and people liked him, just so they could go "hahah he's gone now and never coming back".

Well I hope he does come back, because I like him a lot.

>NGHAHAHAHA FUCK YEAH!
>I GOT MY DICK OUT
>FRY LITTLE PIGGIES

Attached: v4-1544161220537_1280w.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

V represents all Vergil wanted to get rid off, all his humanity, trauma and weakness. The tattoos represent his summons which are his memories under Mundus.

People hated the Vtards because they kept being delusional about Vergil being half of V not because he's in the story or his gameplay. It got annoying to see them acting retarded about that and it started when that composer mentioned vergil by accident and fujos went nuts trying to say that he doesn't know what he was talking about. It's true prove me wrong.

Attached: 1551310924468.gif (640x360, 3.3M)

Just imagine
>Dante and Nero meet up in the tree after a mission or two
>Dante trying to convince him not to try and kill his own father
>Nero confronting him about it/talking more and trying to make sense of things
>You get to choose who you want to play as like in the final battle between 9S and A2 in Nier:A

Attached: Morrison_Boner.png (1024x576, 531K)

You only think that because you're so triggered that people want to fuck him. I see far more discussion about his gameplay. God forbid Capcom actually make a likeable/interesting character and people want to talk about that for once. Stay jealous Vergilfujo and take your meds please.

HOW DO I EVEN WITH FURIES
THEY ARE AWFUL

>let me use a cherrypicked picture of Adam Driver

Let it go.

Attached: notgoingtocourtcalmdown.png (722x326, 58K)

I want another V-type character but its a creepy cute girl this time

youtu.be/1l0elvnMgfA

Y'all V-fags really need to play Chaos Legion.

Anyone have a high res shot of Dante and Vergil at the end?

>born with tattos
Vergil/Nelo Angelo nightmares or some shit.

Dont move when they are fading or go towards them or backwards. Makes them easier to dodge if they go in a straight line instead of zigzagging

>uses cherrypicked picture of Adam Driver
>they still look similar

LMAO

>beat human and demon hunter modes
>"fuck that's too easy"
>begin son of sparda mode
>enemies placement changed
>enemies go apeshit and immediately start atacking you
now the fun begins

Attached: 1486349052287.jpg (235x235, 18K)

Wow he brushed his hair, amazing. I have never done that myself.

>people hated Vtards

You and your one autistic friend aren't "people".

sweet

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 2019.03.11 - 21.38.44.01.webm (754x1464, 2.9M)

Yeah. They have the same hair and color scheme. They physically look nothing alike, regardless of this "proof" you faggots keep posting in defense of your prosopagnosia.

They have plenty of chemistry, but not sexual chemistry. Trish should get something to help her become developed even, but after 4 games I think that ship has sailed.

how does hell and hell work in this game? has anyone tested?

Already did. Chaos Legion 2 with V as MC when??!

Attached: 1552245127416.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

>still being a buttmad tumblerina
I couldn't care less if you wanna fuck him but don't tell me it's not the main reason you wouldn't want him back?

Attached: 1534244726895.jpg (1066x517, 104K)

Not to be a /pol/tard or anything but did the devs give any explaination why Morrison is suddenly black now?

Attached: Morrison.jpg (225x205, 16K)

Must be rough that the game devs themselves don't' even agree with you.

>ever playinmg human

seething so much you couldn't even argue against my point lol

ha-HAAAAAW!

I don't need "game devs" to tell me about objective fucking reality on how Adam Diver and V look nothing alike.

>says the dumb bitch who tried to use tumblr to support their V hateboner

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be bitching about it every thread.

Ironic since the whole reason this started is because you were assblasted that people thought Vergil was unfuckable for two days. Stupid cuck.

>grabs you on DMD with no DT
say goodbye to your health bar, faggot.

Attached: file.png (640x360, 135K)

I'm pretty sure the novel had him be black, but the anime decided to make him white. Don't quote me on that though.

probably to fill a diversity quota to keep the sjw's happy but desu he's kinda likeable so I don't mind it, as long as the characters are somewhat interesting to me I don't really what their gender/sexual orientation/race is

sauce?

Attached: 1549875628478.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Needed a token.

should be the same, 1 hits all round

Nope. He's black now, and that's that.

>"game devs"

Yes, they are the actual devs you don't need quotations.

Keep seething, everyone and their dog is going to keep memeing about "V looks like Kylo" with support from the creators/devs themselves.

in 4 it was 3 hits

He got too old for this shit

I hold down the edge of one button with one side of my thumb, then rotate it to lift the other side of my thumb to press the other button.

>same posting style
>same bitching about vergilfujos
Man what happened to denying v is vergils human half? Are you still assblasted about that?

Same for Vergil if he touches you, eat his entire dick combo.

FUCK these things as V.

>Meanwhile V doesn't give a shit about besting Dante
When he reunites with Urizen he says they're connected by that feeling. That feeling being wanting to best Dante.

t. angry tumblr Vergilfujo

one hit you die, you have three revive orbs until complete death

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-10 17-50-00-76.jpg (3840x2160, 883K)

DMC1 = Good
DMC2 = Bad
DMC3 = Good
DMC4 = Bad
DMC5 = Good

Oh no no, you know what comes next bros

youtu.be/kfCeBOZHwxg?t=395

You forgot DmC
it exists and should count

He pulled a reverse Michael Jackson.

t. fat tumblerina with no argument

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1854x420, 141K)

thats unironically based

>DMC4 = Bad

Attached: 1399793400003.gif (380x285, 1.64M)

His play style will stay that much is obvious.

>you'll end up looking like a bunch of fanfiction writers

Fucking yikes, Capcom literally blown the fuck out by someone trying to say they wouldn't stoop that low.

Holy now I understand why that vtard is so mad.

Attached: 128765458.jpg (568x532, 54K)

>HAHA THE DEVS SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TROO!!!

Nice to know you're a mouth breathing retard who takes developer comments (on matters outside of the game's creation) as tantamount to word of god when it paints a stark contrast to reality. Physically, V looks near identical to his model. Any resemblance with Adam Diver aside from his Kylo-ren hair cut and possible "Jew" nose is entirely superficial. But why am I telling you this? You are clearly blind (prosopagnosia) or flat out retarded. A combination of both, perhaps?

Attached: 1550689692315.jpg (350x355, 10K)

>Show his face in one game
>Already more popular than Nero

Fucking kek, Nero just can't stop being a bottom bitch, didn't he?

You don't need to pretend it's not you in the picture fujo.

He's finally someone's bottom bitch properly for japan at least.

>Urizen
That guy is just Beowulf with a laser beam and funnel.

I wouldn't say perfect, but he was way deeper than 3SE Vergil.

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-11 22-13-38-56.jpg (3840x2160, 2.51M)

Well yeah, they took DMC3 Vergil and made a perfect interpretation on what he'd be if he was older, more powerful and not weakened. His ultimate Judgement Cut makes me nut to this day. They honestly won't top that, if he's anything like the datamine, he's already twice as fast, that datamined version looks like DmC Vergil from the DLC ffs.

>that datamined version looks like DmC Vergil from the DLC
So just like 4SE Vergil? Because basically everything he has came from Vergin. Even JJC is something Vergin introduced.

keep in mind that its a very basic moveset because it isnt fuckin complete

since DMC2 is still canon, is no one going to overlook the fact Arius is a human and Dante fucking tried to murder him? He actually DID and he was resurrected.

What happened to not killing humans?

Attached: a false coin for a false god!.png (1223x514, 1.48M)

>So just like 4SE Vergil?

I don't care who came first or who took ideas from what, Vergin looks and plays like Budget DMC3 Vergil. This isn't DmC hate, it's just me looking at all 3 side by side, even DMC3 Vergil is tons faster. I mean, it's neat DmC did that dlc at all, but it's still the way I see it.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 2019.03.11 - 22.20.17.07.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Nero is more popular than you think.

>Vergin looks and plays like Budget DMC3 Vergil
Yeah, I'm not going to deny that. But the ideas and moves used for Vergil now come from him. He's much more like him than he's 3SE Vergil; that's just an objective fact.

DMC5 judgement cut end looks better than 4SE's to me

It's doppleganger is preferable to beowulf and force edge again

Dante never gives a fuck about protecting human, user. Dude's just enjoying kicking demon ass.

>Not killing humans
>Forgetting Arkham

Doppelganger is one of the few things Vergin did right. The angel/demon thing helped to control it a lot.

>you can give Vergil a taste of his own Summon Medicine

Attached: 1539114923696.jpg (300x295, 19K)

>he'll be back
you do know this is the last game right?

He killed Agnus too, although Agnus technically wasn't human anymore since he did the ascension ceremony or whatever the fuck the Order did. Anyways you have to look at the real world stuff here: DMC2 was basically made in a few months and Kamiya wasn't even working on it anymore. I don't think making it lore-friendly was their biggest concern.
Lady killed Arkham tho

I don't know how he's closer to DmC Vergil, his Yamato/Force Edge/Beowulf is just DMC3 Yamato/Force Edge/Beowulf on crack, and same for DS.

ye

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190310123736.jpg (3840x2160, 718K)

That's true. But it was killing intent so it still counts

What was the point in making Nico the daughter o fAgnus? It had no effect whatsoever on the story other than make us wonder who let Agnus stick their dick in her.

it was cute when she started stuttering like her dad when she met dante

Attached: 0QJNKM.png (502x569, 237K)

streamable.com/dcg1a

youtube.com/watch?v=oKWG7TuOpW8&feature=youtu.be

t. fat ugly dumb autistic Vergilfujo thinks she's worth arguing with

Rising star comes from Vergin down to the name, just tacked at the end of rapid slash, which uses the DmC version of the move. Upper slash is based on Vergin's and not 3SE's. Yamato combo A and its DT version are Vergin's Yamato combo B and demon combo. Aerial rave A and B are based on Vergin's Aerial Rave and its angel version respectively; the 3SE version was completely scrapped. 4SE Vergil doesn't have repeated judgement cuts, unlike 3SE, but like Vergin; Vergin also had three moves that could be just charged like just j-cut, one of them being his j-cut. Vergin had trick up on a select button, and required to shoot a sword first to teleport to targets (or teleport them to him). Vergin separate inputs for sword storm and blistering swords, unlike 3SE which had them as part of spiral swords. And now 5 Vergil has DG and a helmbreaker equivalet for Yamato.

Basically all of Yamato is based on Vergin save for combo C, which Vergin had anyway. As for Beowulf, it mostly uses the same moveset as Gilgamesh, save for lunar phase. FE is mostly new, though it uses a bit of A&R.

>it was too retarded to be true
>it's actually true

Capcom dun goof'd

*jet noises intensify*
so this is what motivation sounds like

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190310192144.jpg (3840x2160, 511K)

Nero is cute!

he's also the only person who gave a fuck that V was dying and died so he's on my good list

Attached: shinytoys.jpg (2048x1152, 232K)

Oh, I forgot. The summoned sword tacked at the end of combo C and DT rapid slash are also based on Vergin, which could embed a summoned sword after many of his moves.

devs are afraid of introducing new characters, so everyone has to be related to an old character or literally part of them

He got that re-vitiligo

Parallels to Nero
Everyone in this fucking series has familial issues

while we wait for Itsuno to bring back best boy, does someone have the audio version of the V vs Vergil fight?

QU... QU... QUIET! YOU.... YOU.... BIRD... AND CAT!

how can one man be so perfect?

Attached: 1552235977847.jpg (390x398, 135K)

>Finally get to play 3 Warriors Co-op as V
>Get SSS rank in the final room
>Do his Orchestra Taunt while Nero and Dante kill everything and then they join me in taunting

A co-op DMC game is something I never knew I needed until right now holy fuck.

Well, I'm waiting Capcom, i got the color but I want to play him now

Attached: 20190311225145_1.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

>have to go through the entire mission when I just want to fight the boss
Fucking hell you'd think they would have learned by their 5th installment.

Attached: Accelerator7.png (330x477, 319K)

This really backfired on Dante, didn't it?

Attached: BC71248A-8F4A-49F2-B27F-FA1EC06649D6-413-000000DA422CDC45.png (1254x708, 684K)

its his devil nigger

What would Dante's nobody/pure human form look like?

Do you have an actual argument or are you just going to keep giving me replies with no substance? I know you're mad about your dead emo but c'mon fujo use your little brain and type out an argument.

Literally the boomer meme.

nidhogg literally pic related

Attached: tb2dk3c2pjj21.png (800x800, 571K)

He actually planned on going after he had dealt with Urizen

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-09 02-26-39-89.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

an unironic 420 stoner bro

>Shit and cum
>Not shit and scum

Like Dante but fat from pizza.

Vergil is the wish to protecc and POWER.
The former is very weak while the latter is fucking huge.

Assuming Dante consists of 50% protecc and 50% CRAZY, I'd say his pure human side would be a well-adjusted, nice man.

Seconded , i have only seen the webn version and i can't find it anywhere.

Is it just me or is this track fucking amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=azBjcJybpJ8&t=31s

playable best boy when

>"Both you fucking asshole!"

I nutted

Dante only thinks ahead far enough for his next strawberry sundae

So Dante's demon form would be Jester.

>The whole team approached pure-human well adjusted Dante

>"Dante we need you, you are the only one who can beat Mundus!"
>"Oh no that is way to dangerous. I might die. Now excuse me, I have to shave and do my taxes."

>Defeat Urizen in bloody palace with V to unlock Vergil
Wasted opportunity if this isn't how we unlock him desu. It should also give you a choice to finish the rest of bloody palace as Vergil.

Attached: dmc-5-mission-17-brothers-how-to-defeat-demon-king-urizen.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Damn, I'm starting to think Arkham would be a fun playable character now.

i want to thank these threads for suggesting i git gud at using royal guard against vergil

blocking all of his attacks and then clapping a third of his health away at a time feels so fucking satisfying

Attached: 1552282061754.jpg (315x355, 41K)

They could just pull some DMC demon magic and bring him back. I feel like they could just say something like.

"When he had first separated from Virgil he started as a weak being. Then over the process of his journey he became different enough, To grow his own complete identity.
So basically could just become some sort of alt-Vergil clone.

Or maybe even a cooler Vergil Hybrid

I really don't care for him gameplay wise, But i do like his character It does seam like a shame to waste a decently well built character. Especially in the wacky DMC universe

Attached: v gif.gif (500x250, 2.1M)

>"Yo Dante, you wanna go for some pizza?"
>"No thanks"

Attached: 1541136873443.jpg (750x903, 72K)

expanding the lore I guess, makes nico more relatable.

i'd rather shoot myself than ever play as V again, you fujos need to fuck off

Dante & Vergil’s entire backstory is sad. Dante was a dick. Reminds me of that one angry beavers episode where dagget and Norbert would claim stuff as theirs with their musk

Where the fuck is the model viewer in the gallery?

Nero is a good boy, saved his family and doesnt afraid of anything!

>Yea Forums hates V
You cant make this shit up

Attached: 1490566616930.jpg (716x724, 52K)

>"Pizza every day? What are you? Crazy?"

I'm gonna miss him

Attached: 1552340227769.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

V has come to

>Dante was a dick
What did he do that was dickish?

Any twitterfags whining about Dante doing an MJ dance yet?

Attached: kek.jpg (236x224, 11K)

What hte fuck how

Heavens no! Those calories would add up!! I rather have a salad instead. Now THATS a meal.

He's going to be back.

Source

THAT BASTARD SAID I WAS DEAD WEIGHT

Stole Vergil's toys like usual.

Attached: 1535163488384.png (814x646, 169K)

Stole Vergil’s stuff just to fuck with him. Vergil in the notes was stated to be too polite and meek to try to fight back Dante and only wanted to read books and be protected. Later on Dante felt guilty over this when his mother died.

Dunno, am not on any social media. They can crash and burn for all I care. Would honestly only have benefits for mankind.

Probably not, Because twitterfags probably don't like DMC.

Just take his clothes off

Attached: D1ZY8oXX0AA1H9r.jpg (904x904, 70K)

As someone who played DMC5 with zero spoilers beforehand, I agree with this guy .
I honestly didn't give a fuck for V. I dare saying I even hated him most of the time. I kept asking "Why is he even in this game? Wtf is he even doing in this game? Why the fuck is he here!?"
Nothing about his character stood out to me.
>Oh, he loves poetry? Nice. Can he cut that crap and speak normally for once? It's getting annoying.
>O MY EDGY ONE LINERS, again
>this gameplay is boring, can I go back to Nero
>bird is cool, can I just have the bird?
>Dante when?
So, I don't get "he's great character meme" that is spewed by his angry fangirls.
As standalone character he's boring asf! Only time this character became any interesting was when story started spelling you out who he is meant to be. And in that moment, I just kept cheering for him to merge and let me play the real deal. Like old times.
Sadly, he did merged, but his so-called "real deal" got stuck on error 404 that's called: "buy fucking DLC"

In conclusion: I think this character was redundant asf in every way. The story would've been million times better if he and Urizen never existed. If Mundus was the big bad. If Dante was the lead and if Vergil and Dante pulled "Jackpot" on Mundus's ass. That is what I've wanted since DMC3, but DMC5 crapped on this hard.

Thinking of mommy dearest again, I see.

>Dante was the red oni
Nothing new then.

vergil looks gross as a twink where's his cute thick body

CUTE RIBS!!!
CUTE TUMMY!!!!!
CUTE NIPPLES!!!!!!!!!
CUTE BELLYBUTTON!!!!!!!!!
BEST BOY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: v BREEDING.png (900x900, 591K)

I'm still backing my theory of Devil Sword Vergil being the cane

The banter between Nico and Nero in the ending was amazing, especially when Nero almost swears answering the phone.

Fully agree with "in conclusion" part.

>almost
He drops a fantastic FUCK in the best way possible.

not me but here's a video of a beaner doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=AKmc-qW-MnY

He's already back

Dante must Die doesn't seem that hard this time around. DMC3 on very hard could kick my ass but I'm breezing through 5's DMD now.

That's hot

Attached: D1ZY8oxXgAAUq0e.jpg (767x767, 53K)

Triangle - Attack
Circle - Devil Bringer
Square - Devil Breaker
X - Jump
R1 - Lock On
L1 - Exceed
R2 - Devil Trigger
L2 - Gun
Dpad - Breakaway

I find this setup hurts my hand the least. What do you guys have set?

Attached: 4L_VHUDZfD5.jpg (1316x806, 263K)

What is the timing on Max act? I can't seem to get it down, but I can at least get the single exceed down consistently

With Urizen.
Urizen got power.
Urizen got his voice.
Urizen got his trademark booty.

probably the best bantz in the entire game desu

>Black gaiters

I would have prefer if it was just riding boots but I guess gaiters are a bit more practical

The thing is, V confessed Vergil's conflict and his deepest feelings to Nero, which aparently not even Dante was aware of, that's why Nero could make the decision of not letting Dante kill Vergil, even though he was an asshole and stole his arm, Nero's reaction was pretty fitting to the situation.

>I think this character was redundant asf in every way. The story would've been million times better if he and Urizen never existed. If Mundus was the big bad. If Dante was the lead and if Vergil and Dante pulled "Jackpot" on Mundus's ass. That is what I've wanted since DMC3, but DMC5 crapped on this hard.
They wanted to flesh out vergil more before we got the moondust part of the story, IF they'll bring him back.

The main issue is not a lot of people are on DMD already, so its difficult to find a partner

I don't remember the last time I enjoyed a single player videogame this much. Doesn't help that the market is still pushing for online-games and games-as-a-service models. This game was a genuinely great throwback to better times.

>bullied by your younger twin
What a beta

"It doesn't make you a crybaby. It does make you a little bitch though"

I use the default even if they're kind of shit just because I don't want to relearn everything and ruin my muscle memory.

he does have a lot of space left for more summons.

user which nvidia driver are you on?
I keep getting blue screens (at least once a day). I haven't updated my drivers in a while though, mine is 416.34

I just finished the prologue and I only got Cs in combat
wtf bros I remember I was good at these games when I was younger...
is it cause I had few abilities and ill get more later on? Cant you roll in these games or dash?

Attached: 1549467561333.png (234x236, 61K)

Yeah, I grew tired of Nico too. But I love the music, specially the menu theme youtube.com/watch?v=P4kqHMKIW2s

Standard controls

>hear reports of censorship on ps4
>bought the game on ps4
>kill second boss
>lady plops out bare naked ass cheeks and all
>no censorship to be found
???????????

Attached: 1533985278243.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

> wtf bros I remember I was good at these games
> Cant you roll in these games or dash?

enjoy your Cs

I switched L2 to gun, Devil breaker to Square, break away to D-pad and DT too L1

I completed the game 3 times and still kept fucking breaking my Tomboys for no reason and changed brake away recently.

Kitties cry “Meow”

388.31 lol

Based Griffon, rest in peace, little chicken.

>nico literally asking Nero if he's gonna cry, maybe piss his pants, maybe shit and cum
I enjoyed Nico a lot more than I expected.

A - Jump
X - Sword
B - Breaker
Y - Breakaway
LT - Gun
LB - Buster
RT - Exceed
RB - Lock-on
D-pad - DT

I have never once used standard controls in a DMC game.

Someone needs to stick a sandwich in him

It's the same in every DMC, user. Vanilla characters are really something you need to get used to.

But the more you unlock the better it gets. The same here. Once you have sufficient skills you'll rock this.

her ass wasn't censored in my first playthrough but was censored in the second one on PC; I've no idea how it works

My setup is what I use for DMC4. Translates nicely to this. Just had to add breakers and breakaway.

>one autist and her buttbuddy hate V

ftfy

fuck these driver updates honestly;
I remember when MHW came out, they released new drivers, with which your FPS would be about 30% lower (not the exact numbers, but the difference was HUGE)

Last in the Sons of Sparda saga, not last DMC game especially considering what a success it was.

IS THE NUDE MOD OUT?!?! THIS IS NOT A DRILL IS THE NUDE V MOD HERE?!??!

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/3

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-10 13-15-46-90.jpg (3840x2160, 1.12M)

>was born with tattoos
>doesn't look like vergil
>has a kylo ren face
>is skinny like a hungry ethiopian
>is some kind of emo Edgar Allan Poe wanna be
all of this is explained in one cutscene, and one file in the gallery menu

Im scared to update cause Nvidia forces some geforce botnet software with your drivers now doesnt it?

He wasn't, it's just braindead Vergilfujos trying to woobify their asshole husbando.

>DANTE WAS THE BAD GUY ALL ALONG BECAUSE HE WAS MEAN TO HIM BETTER GO KILL AN ENTIRE CITY

Adult content
This mod contains adult content. You can turn adult content on in your preference, if you wish

Attached: cq9it9cffkj21.png (162x173, 68K)

>Fighting Cavaliere Angelo as V
>Teleport finisher him
>Angelo knocks him back and stabs him
>"On the contrary."
>Teleports behind him and kills him
Fucking based V.

I wish I had the zoomer reflexes for this.

Model swap? I keep forgetting he actually does have a nude model in the yamato sudoku cutscene

I think I'm a little gay for V

>barbie doll
stop releasing unfinished mods to garner donations you faggots just finish it first

>Sitting here waiting for the official OST release so the weak rips on Youtube can be ignored

Attached: Wario Huff Huff.gif (274x249, 214K)

We're talking about V, not your washed up fave Vergil.

>YOU... BIRD AND CAT
I giggle every time I hear it.

Attached: 1552195239892.jpg (515x514, 60K)

I love PC gaming
honestly I should finally switch to Playstation next gen, I'm so tired of these stupid issues. I got a PS4 a few months ago and that was such an amazing experience. Yes, 30 fps sucks, but at least the games don't crash (at least, good games don't, who cares about Anthem)

That's some barbie shit, where are the "details"?

>Dante sells off his devil arms after he's done with them
I wonder if agni and rudra's owners let them talk Also agni and rudra boss fights for vergil dlc pls

They could've done that without KH tier bs. We barely even see Vergil's new personality after regaining his humanity back. What little we saw was when he thanked Nero and during bonus ending in which he sounds more chill than before.
If they wanted KH bs, then that's fine as well. However, instead of Vergil splitting himself in two by himself, have Mundus hijack Angelo, while V(human Vergil), hires Dante to deal with Urizen(Mundus) in order to regain his power back. When he regains his body back, have Dante and him fight a little and then have them team up to defeat Mundus. Then, have them stuck in hell if you wish and give that ending during bonus ending.
It's same shit that we got, but undeniably better.

youtu.be/5at7yKhJcnc
I can't decide if this is good or bad

I used standard for both Nero and Dante, for V I had to change Griphon for L2 to be able to use hold and attack with shadow without my thumb screaming in pain after 30 minutes.

this boss was way easier than i expected it to be even if im only on devil hunter

Attached: YOINK.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Everyone is. It's okay.

Attached: 1553645312546.png (1373x578, 626K)

>breakers
>Red Queen and exceed
>Blue Rose and two types of charged shots
>devil bringer/buster
>devil trigger

That's a lot of shit to juggle

>asf
>angry fangirls
>asf!
>?!?
>edgy
>annnoying

Stop posting forever braindead loser.

Where is this from again

This is fucking cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w

He also recites a line from something before stabbing himself with Yamato.

Vergol fight

Meanwhile V has
>shadow
>bird
>nightmare DT which is slow as shit

How many missions are there in total? Think I’m on 13 or 14 I just finished Dante’s first mission, man his gameplay is fun.

Cute butt.

You unironically sound like a reddit user.

>this post triggers tumblr
based

Seething forever.

>bloody palace will be timed yet again on DMC5
>we'll never have another sandbox bloody palace where we can just have fun and play around without worrying about being meme minmax on our time.

Attached: 1549127381878.jpg (10000x10000, 2.54M)

Go fuck yourselves and leave me out of your autism.

Nero’s dad looks intimidating as fuck, why he looks like a twunk emo demon

Attached: 3C9DDE52-ED48-4A03-8186-C629D30BC1C1.jpg (250x137, 17K)

weaponized autism

I hope Nero gets yamato back in the DLC, I liked his combos with it in 4.

>"heavy chain, that does freeze my bones around"
From Earth's Answer by Blake
poetryfoundation.org/poems/43657/earths-answer

He's so cool

20, the last third is almost entirely Dante

Are you stupid? Even Dante feels responsible for what he did to Vergil when he was a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TQMjdmxph8
now it's my turn to shill

Attached: 1552140124762.png (1969x1969, 3.94M)

>BTFO both Vautists and Vergilautists
based bro

Does using sin devil trigger lower your score? I get the impression it should because it's basically just mash Y to win, but I'm not sure anymore.

>instead of Vergil splitting himself in two by himself, have Mundus hijack Angelo, while V(human Vergil), hires Dante to deal with Urizen(Mundus) in order to regain his power back
That does sound like a better idea but like I said they are probably planning to bring him back and that's why the last few missions feel so empty as they didn't really know how to finish it off properly.

So who has the bigger autism? Vergil, Wesker, or Kaiba?

>>bloody palace will be timed yet again on DMC5

why would you need it now?
have you done getting s on dmd?

Wait, I just beat the game. Do I have the Devil Bringer now? It's not in the customization menu?

based

Attached: 1528724467213.png (380x349, 82K)

I hope BP gives us boss versions of all three playable characters. I guess we already kind of have a V Boss Fight.

>getting the exceed timing off somewhat consistently
I'm convinced ill never be able to do this.

Attached: 1542166453913.png (720x806, 362K)

I WANT TO PLAY HIM

DMC3 BP was SHIT.

>boss Nero
>gets his Exceeds and Buster Knuckles down perfectly
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

unironically based

V fujos

They can easily bullshit a reason to bring him back if they wanted to. I hope they do and give him more summons to work with next time.

Attached: 8F3D152E-BDAE-497B-9E15-355DB3D4BC78.png (940x620, 426K)

Learn how to type.

Possible retard question here. How do you activate the Gilgamesh Nero/V cutscene from V's side. I've gotten myself as the ghost data immediately after, but ivie never gotten the cut scene. Does it have to do with breaking Gilgamesh's arms in the ship?

Attached: 1552244579925.png (800x600, 1.03M)

100% incorrect

>people constantly shitting on nico's design when both lady and trish look significantly worse

Attached: 1552264561441.png (974x737, 595K)

Yeah, he's going to be new special edition cahracter

I wonder what an agni and rudra or beowulf boss fight in 5 would be like. They did such justice to cerberus that i think it'd be fukin sweet as shit

>Vautist

No such thing. Vergilautists are the only autistic ones.

It takes waaaaaaaaay too long to get interesting.

>tfw be V
>Faggot Vergil did a major fuck up, have to fix the shit of your former self, while Urizen, an even bigger faggot, is killing people everywhere.
>at the end achieve your goal, let's hope Vergil won't fuck up again
>be in his consciousness
>see that the faggot almost didn't changed
>he still is "muh power" and "muh dante"
>and now there's this faggot of Urizen bullying you in Vergil's consciousness
V had an hard (and short) life.

Attached: giphy (2) (1).gif (480x270, 3.6M)

>if they wanted to
god i hope they never do

Why can't the Vfujos and Vergilfujos get along?

>that gif

Pretty gay. I like it. V/Vergil new ship!

I'm surprised i liked Nico so much, they really did her well, her voice actress also seem to having a blast voicing the character.
Those who don't like her design can just use her EX costume.

Attached: 20190308030910_1.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

My greatest fear about Mundus is as in when will they bring him back and to who will they give him? Nero? I know Dante told Mundus that his son will deal with him next time (well, Vergil's son in this case), but I would find it shit if Nero is the one that gets honor of finishing off Mundus. FUCK. OFF!
It's already enough that Dante/Vergil reunion got shafted so Nero can be "capybara" and main star of their squabble.
I don't hate Nero, just to be clear. But devs are shoving him down our throats way too much for me too properly like him either.

Because the Vergilfujos are braindead delusional cucks who can't handle someone having a less than perfect opinion on their fave Vergil and can't deal with people liking V.

He looks great in this game. I'm sort of warming up to the hair a bit, it looks fine from the front but most of the time from the side it looks dumb

Attached: 6ee49a5f-4d99-4586-b75f-3ecfd5cb3aca.jpg (949x720, 151K)

Lady is alright but HOLY SHIT TRISH IS A FUCKING DUMPSTER FIRE

>lady and trish look significantly worse

Attached: 1473844131614.png (422x493, 146K)

>EX costume doesn't have her glasses
so close to being perfect

>replies to every post that mentions vergil in some way
>not autismo

based

unbased and angry-fujopilled

Attached: kekte.jpg (1280x1377, 722K)

HOW DO I GET GOOD WITH NERO HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

where is this from?

>Trish looks way better than she did in DMC4
>She does way more in DMC4

fuck

I don't like her design, but I think the alt colour looks even worse. I think the design itself is fundamentally sub-par not the colouring

V deserved better. The true hero of the game!

Attached: 1552021570714.jpg (480x360, 36K)

I would put my penis inside her for sure.

Theres also that priest he shot in the face im DMC4, forgot his name.

L2EXACT SCRUB

Is V basically saying, "Just doing my job. You understand, right?"

I wanna say this, but V looks a lot younger than Vergil. V is more focused on his childhood memories and kind of what Vergil would be like if he wasn't as evil/power hungry. So maybe Dante's would look like a young dudebro jock or something

Attached: Big-Lebowski-Dude.jpg (1600x1201, 160K)

If they don't I'm going to scream and cry

No that's you Vergilfujo. You come into every thread about V and respond to every post about V with some autistic hateboner post and then cry "fujos" even though you're the one who posts on tumblr and is mad that people thought Vergil was ugly for like a day. Dumb ugly cunt.

constantly mash exceed until you get the max-act timing right and use your fucking devil breakers

They do. It's just one autist false-flagging trying to spark the fight. He wants to be Barry 2.0. Ignore him.

Attached: 154493248348594.png (1077x885, 1.04M)

Wait what how did you do this v vs vergil?

Bullying the Vtards are fun, they get really upset easily. Feels bad that their emo they were lusting over all these months turned out to be Vergil.

RIDIN' HIGH

Let's get airborne

Since Vergil will be a boss in the coop bloody palace, does this mean Vante will return if you play as Vergil? or will the boss use the EX /default costume?

I don't remember which interview it was. But he said something along the lines of V is very popular especially among the women (raughs)

Anyone else love the double meaning behind his lines once we know who he is? His reaction to the Angelo's in 7 and his comments about being happy to see Lady doing well spring to mind.

Attached: 1552280312102.jpg (900x900, 82K)

I love how his horns are basically just exhaust pipes

>Vergilautist admitting to being the one to stir shit for no reason

There you have it.

LETS GET AIRBORNE

Post-game Nero is a hilarious 'fuck you' to anyone who thought he was too simple in DMC4. Between him and Dante, you're going to be VERY busy.

>Itsuno liked several twitter art posts with Nero x V

The madman

I like you.

mod if you put V in Vergil fight.
Maybe he has also something against Urizen.

Did you guys feel every good guy in the story seemed to be okay with Vergil being Urizen and V (mainly Nero and Dante)?, I mean, knowing he was the Demon King means he indirectly killed thousands of humans.

I was on tumblr a while ago and someone commented on some pictures/gifs of the MJ dance and they were basically like "wow this didn't age well :/" like bitch it came out a few days later

Attached: bc628ed9-2701-4394-a7b8-bef8a4220453.gif (512x288, 1.49M)

Considering Mundus became the king of hell due to eating the fruit pre DMC, I could see the tree speeding up his resdurection since he was absorbing the power of the fruit and trees roots and gaining a massive power up due to that.

What controller binding are the most optimal? There's no way they expect me to do melee combos with Y while charging a gunshot with X as Nero. That and the taunt button is inconvenient.

I remember Matt mentioning that V is popular with the ladies.

Attached: 1552279034725.gif (540x545, 2.49M)

It's just a mod to switch Dante with V in chapter 19. But considering V has his own finisher on Vergil it will most likely be bloody palace

No, that will simply be using Griffon's attack where he teleports back and does his surrounding attack. As long as you position right, it should destroy all the swords, or using Nightmare.

Put blue rose on r2 and devil trigger on lt while ur at it

>still replying to every post that mentions V
thanks for proving your autism fujo

>not getting into autistic fujo fights
B A S E D

We need more anons like you.

Attached: based.png (508x280, 97K)

Not in Europe...maybe Japanese girls like guys like him.
Tfw i actually look like V.

Not just the ladies. V seems to have brought out the gay in most people here.

I like how you're pretending you're not the one who got turbotriggered over people calling Vergil ugly and literally lurk these threads to seethe over people liking V and wanting him to be his own character.

You are like a literal cuck.

>OH MAN THEY LIKE V IN THIS THREAD I CANT WAIT TO READ THINGS THAT MAKE ME ANGRY

>Play 3 Warriors a few times as V
>Every single time I get matched with 2 dudes and have a blast
>Try to play Dante
>Skeleton.gif as I wait for any sort of interaction

What the fuck man, I know Dante is popular but damn.

V is probably the first time i saw a chinlet protag in a game.

I like it. Reminds me of DMC1 music for some reason. It's a little repetitive though.
>Lady
>worse
I like Nico too but that's some shit taste right there boy

Attached: Lady_Tap.webm (642x614, 2.87M)

You're the on in a V thread. Again. Complaining about women wanting to fuck V like the cuck you are.

you dirty little devil

post yfw
in DMC6, Vergil can use the book and play like V as a weapons, but the demons don't like Vergil and think he's not cool unlike V.

>so Nero can be "capybara"
We need this edit!

Attached: power of love.jpg (750x500, 100K)

When fighting Shadow can you still jump on his spear?

I think a pretty cool detail they put in was VV mentioning how being trapped by Malphas and having the three stripped outta him literally starts to heal his wounds. Dude is literally killing himself by carrying the three around, but doesn't wanna give up on his old power that easy.
The boy has guts, I respect it.

Attached: file.png (590x350, 237K)

In NA he's really popular with girls, apparently in Japan too.

Can you blame them?

Attached: 1552280917964.jpg (2159x2158, 867K)

Mission 13 is the orb farming mission and Dante is the orb farming character. Do the math.

I came here for Royal Guard webm's against Vergil and whatnot, and was sorely dissapointed

Attached: 1551187286718.jpg (1345x1920, 2.57M)

There any new Nero porn yet?

Anyone think it's amazing that Nelo Angelo returned as basically a smaller mook now? Most fun enemy to RG imo.

inb4 threads gets locked

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEED!!!!

Then where would I put devil bringer?

Anyone posted videos of clearing all of Dante stages with RG only? I might try it after I clear DMD.

>Malphas
what the hell was even the point of her? It's like they were setting something up but never really happened

post the costume you want to have
>Corrupted V
>DMC4 Nero
>DMC3/DMC1 Dante
>DmC Vergil

As for this, even if you are shit with RG, there's no reason not to jump parry his helmbreakers and flying swoop (I personally think it's dumb Vergil does this, doesn't suit him at all). It's free damage, even if you don't Just Release, the normal release on un-DT Vergil will still sting him pretty bad.

>expect V to heal up after the purple dimension and fight the next boss
>he just gets sidelined with no later upgrades

Attached: 1550219462107.gif (540x360, 1.79M)

>that little curve at his waist

Why is this attractive on a male?

>Mundus is as in when will they bring him back and to who will they give him?
I think it'll be Vergil and Dante because what was the point of showing vergils struggle and reunion with dante if they weren't going to finish off what started the life they have now. They also had them in hell at the end of the game for a reason and I think it might just be that. If itsuno wanted nero as well it should be the three of them or dante/nero with vergil at the half way point of the game.

Best response to V/Vergil autism on these threads.
Absolutely based!

Oh god, a Balrog/RG only run sounds fucking orgasmic.

Gimme mission 10 Dante as an outfit choice so I don't have to use "smelly hobo that hasn't showered in a literal month" Dante. No fucking reason it isn't already an option.

samefagging tsk tsk

I don't care if V comes back.

GRIFFON is who I want back.

Attached: 93e5310342985018ebdb5a0585b44f87.gif (289x175, 684K)

V was so sympathetic and heroic, sad that no one gave a fuck really when he died.

>Corrupted Vergil
>Tony Redgrave
>Gilver
>DMC2 dante please
>Vante
>Dergil

I wish there was a non-canon possibility to play any mission with any character you want.

Vergilautists are the only autists here.

Really? He's got it in the datamined stuff? I kind of expected it, but man. I'm calling it. Dante got him a new pair and his name will be on it. The first gift that Dante has ever given him. In place of Force Edge though, they will have him use V's cane.

Why is Vergil’s nobody a weak scrawny autist lmao

His beard also look really weird when you have the EX color, like, white beard and black hairs...

Attached: 20190311004345_1.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

You "both" are. It's obvious as fuck that you're just one guy trying to false flag as both Vfag and Vergilfag. Fuck off as such.

Even as V he's a power obsessed autismo dweeb.

Something something he saw humans as gay something something his inner homosexuality as such.

>perfect blocking his three hit combo when he's enraged

Attached: 1530325514955.jpg (480x440, 19K)

Coatless Dante
Coatless Nero
Topless V

He got a shitton of people killed in 3 as well. Dante was going to kill Vergil for reals but I guess babysitting him in hell while he fixes his fuckup is preferable to Dante. Dante is a big softie, it didn't take much to convince him to not kill his brother. I just hope it doesn't bite him in the ass, but maybe Vergil will finally stop being a massive murderer.

>it's all one person because I don't like it wahhh

kek

It nicely represents how he saw sides of himself. He worshiped his demon side. Hence why Urizen is buff and strong. While he hated his human side and considered it weak. Hence why his human side is twink aka his "inner homosexuality" as Yea Forums dubbed it

I acknowledge there are some good things that came out of DmC but Vorgil's outfit is fucking hideous. Anyways
>DMC3 Lady
>Tony Redgrave outfit for Dante
>Gilver outfit for Vergil (I know V's alt colours are referencing it already but I mean a legit costume)
>Coatless alts for V, Nero and Dante
>DMC4 Proto-Nero costume but he still has his DMC5 hair
last one would probably never happen though because they would want to appease autists who screech "waaah I miss Nero's anime hair :((" which are probably the majority

>Why is Vergil's nobody better than him in every way

I don't know, but I wish they would bring him back.

>proving his point, Barry Jr.

Rayal Release in this game feels fucking biblical. Even a perfect parry sound is better than than it was in DMC4, it's like a big, filthy clanging noise.

>durr V is homosex
>most popular character with women

LMAO

Because humanity was gay in his eyes.

Yes I agree the Vergilautist is a Barry 2.0 shitposter. Thanks for pointing it out.

Since vergil was little he literally denied and shunned his human side embracing his demon one to obtain more power.If you think of it in a way V is weak and feeble since hes never been used inside Vergil.

Your point? Most popular characters with women, especially in this series, are most fujopilled.

I love how relatively understated it is that Vergil's lust for power was because of how utterly unable he was to save his own human mother from being murdered.

>encountering furies as nero

H-how?

My point is that women find him the most attractive but somehow that equates to "he looks gay" to retards on this board.

shit like this is why I hope they don't drop dante next game, he feels perfected here to the point that I just want more of him when it comes to weapons and other things.

anyone have that close up of corrupt vergils dsl