What are your expectations? I'm not sure if I'll like it, to be honest...

What are your expectations? I'm not sure if I'll like it, to be honest. I'll probably never be able to separate it from Dark Souls in my mind.

Attached: sekiro-with-leaves.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 171K)

I've always been trash at parrying in Souls games so I'm dreading it. If it's faster parries like Bloodborne then I'll be okay.

>What are your expectations?
comfy kino samurai adventure

>TRYING TO DO COMPLETE MEDIA BLACKOUT FOR THIS GAME
>5,000 THREADS EVERY DAY ON Yea Forums
AAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHH JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY FUCK MY LIFE

Expecting it to be a buggy piece of junk like all their PC releases so day one pirate for me.

I'm assuming it'll go one of three ways: pretty good stealth, poor combat. Pretty good combat, poor stealth. Poor stealth and poor combat (this seems likely).

I understand the new poise mechanic but I feel that it's definitely the weakest part of the game when you add in multiple enemies.
It seems they tried to copy what Nioh did - make it so your stamina/ki works the same on human NPCs, so you can drain their ki, then do a critical hit.

But as per usual like most of the games From makes that steals ideas, it's implemented poorly.

>last trailer
>that switch axe with a fire upgrade that fucking explodes on hit
>flame vent is so strong it propulses MC backwards

Attached: 1548213752287.jpg (269x270, 37K)

I wish we could play as a girl

mediocre action game with a terribly bland looking protagonist

I'm sure the combat will be fantastic, maybe the best in FromSoft history.

But I fear the world and lore will be disappointing. So far, the trailer's havent shown off any interesting environments or locations, and you can zip around the world so fast you dont have the time to let it sink in.

Haven't watched the newest trailer because I've seen enough of the game already, but I hope I end up loving it. Feudal Japan is my favourite time period and samurais are cool as fuck.

This. Thankfully nobody has been spoiling shit in obvious ways

>tfw my first world will be so heavy with dragon rot I will probably have to start over
I can't fucking wait, its gonna be the bee's knees

I think the "bland" character design is intentional. Underdogs are appealing, and he looks like a pretty standard samurai going up against enemies with crazy supernatural powers. I like it. He's not some cool looking, crazy powerful guy, he's just committed to rescuing the person he's been tasked with looking after.

>no female playable character

I'm out.

only "souls" game I've actually been interested in to be frank. just hope the launch isn't shit and full of bugs

i'm pirating it first and if it's optimized i'll buy it

Attached: 1535020428460.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

I'm gonna pirate it and if it's good I'll consider us even for DS:R

I'm starting to get hyped. Looks like it has thought out mechanics and map and enemy designs. Combat looks as fast as Bloodborne's, with a fresh twist. My main worry was if it was going to be uninspired trash like DaS3, but it seems it's Miyazaki's own brainchild after all.

this

Kinda weird when they weren't involved with the remaster, but each to their own

parrying in sekiro is just blocking in right moment

I feel like this is more of a passion project while DaS3 was an obligation

Latest trailer hits at day cycle of some kind, probably story related
When they are showing enemies with mortars and fire weapons, they are in the Ogre area but during the night

Development of DaS2 and DaS3 apparently were part of Bamco's contract.

Not surprising. I like DaS3 but it definitely felt like a retread.

post source

This is potentially a good thing. I suck at parrying in DaS because I want to parry on impact not in advance.

I expect a good game, but I hope its as long as the Souls games for a blind run. Something like 15-20 hours is where I finished all those games blind. I have a feeling Sekiro will have more content that is missed, but less mandatory to finish content.