Big Brained Character Thread. You can post only if you play a Big Brained Character

Big Brained Character Thread. You can post only if you play a Big Brained Character.

Attached: JPEG_20190228_121122.jpg (370x370, 42K)

Biggest brain character coming through

Attached: DAF1B3BC-EB81-4B18-A4CE-9D80F76470FA.gif (338x370, 79K)

Villager is cheese as fuck.
>how will he approach this time?
>side b or side b?

Does Robin fit in?

Attached: 0024F89C-9D83-4165-BFD4-919489C8A88C.jpg (1080x607, 177K)

Fooled you, Doc isn't really complex in any way, and really, none of the characters are. Just because you know how to condition your opponent into a certain option or execute a combo that goes beyond a Throw or Tilt to Aerial doesn't mean you have a big brain. (You) & only (You) are the sole factor of Big Brained plays.

Attached: daily.png (638x626, 393K)

Based. I'll be picking up this character soon. I especially like playing big brained characters because my brainlet brother plays unga bunga Ike.

Game and Watch. You need a big brain to land his fair.

>tfw too intelligent to main Lucina

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Villager has a lot more to him than slingshot and gyroid. Have you not played against a Skillager?

Big brained big guy

Attached: 1550865662624.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

Of course. Having to work around the levin sword and tomes running out requires a brain. Plus his playstyle in general needs it
Lucina is boring as fuck to play as.

Not how it works, Doc. Have you seen a competitive big brained player? Maybe pacman or snake? Really requires some fast paced thinking to get your opponent stuck. Also thanks Doc

Nah he is pure cheese. Even at high level. Isabelle ay least has fishing pole which is an actual big brain tool.

It does come with consecutive & successful commitments to punish what they're guessing. The tools they use to do so are of varying reliability & maybe tougher execution, so I'll give you that, it's definitely easier to cover options with a faggot character like Lucina who does so without commiting, than with Pac than does so & usually has to set himself up to be ready to combo afterwards, commiting to being in a position that could get him hurt, or some other stuff.. My point was moreso " Don't get in your high horses because you can do basic shit that most characters go through "

Attached: DoctèrMarow.png (389x652, 27K)

Is meta knight big brained. His down b is a pretty good mixup. Rushdown in general will nver be considered a "big brained" playstyle by Yea Forums
Surprised no one has said olimar.

Meta Knight's neutral is pretty simple so overcoming how predictable you are ( Since the core of Meta Knight is just Dash Attacking around usually ) takes some skill. A bad Meta Knight is very easily whiff punished. He also has some of the tougher combos in the games in terms of execution. So yeah, big brain to me.

Attached: MKLadder.webm (728x408, 2.1M)

Cheese moves
>slingshot
>gyroid
>nair
Skillful moves
>tree sprout attack
>axe
>felled tree (especially)
>watering can edgeguard (only got 1 KO with this on a Falcon, he used his side B so I watered him away)
>nair (skillful cheese move)
>getting out of a situation by riding gyroid
>bowling ball
>shovel to bowling ball

I'm sure there's more skillful moves, here's a good amount of what he's capable of.

Attached: 1551526264667.gif (397x286, 1.84M)

Main: Ivysaur
Secondary: DK/K Rool
Extras: Mewtwo/Greninja

How Big Brained is Yoshi?

Also I should add that his edgeguarding is phenominal. He has so many different options for edgeguarding, and yes, it requires the player to have a big brain to get these easy kills

Big brained in 64 & Melee.
Gone all downhill since Brawl.

Depends on how one plays honestly. He has the potential for big brain plays but doesn’t need to

i dont care where he fall into the meme chart, he's fun to play and i love his games

Attached: rock.png (300x477, 77K)

Most of your "big brains" don't even compete with mine

Attached: duck-hunt-smash-ultimate-625x352.png (625x352, 185K)

Huge pleb filter. A lot of people's worst character out of random is probably Megaman. Takes some commitment to get good at.

Big boy brain coming through
Only scrubs thinks she’s bottom tier.

Attached: FCFEE9D7-3321-4E02-81A0-94D11E7DE996.jpg (350x351, 26K)

Came here to post him

Attached: MEGAMAN_002.jpg (935x1338, 319K)

Her specials are too slow! But her air game is actually pretty good. Same for smash attacks.

She can't throw out aerials, they all have too much landing lag.

>Gyroid fakeouts
>Mid-air fishing rod grabs
>slingshot advances
>party poppin’
For me, it’s the smug pup

Attached: 66D87738-A184-40E6-96D6-23760B003F57.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

The chad swordsman.

Attached: e153d14be09e0ff36ec103aa9bc0c4e4.png (560x800, 325K)

Up air is amazing at juggles along with up tilt. and B air kills really fucking early

Was Lucina in hitstun that entire time or could she have air dodged out of it?

Who gets hit with the tree? Lol. You must play brainlets.

I think she may have been able to airdodge the Tornado, but the UpAir string was true. However, Lucina's DI on that clip was pretty subpar: She tried to mix up between In & Away, which can throw off MK but gets him the most reward. For both Away & In, the end consequences are usually better, like MK not being able to finish his upair string on DI away, and not being able to kill on DI in;

No airdodge, but she could have SDIed. It's ridiculously difficult to ladder someone into death in Ultimate compared to Smash 4 where it was free. The issue is even getting the setup is dumb. You basically need a late hit dash attack to set it up properly. MKs mostly just fish for that and grab with dtilt/bair mixed in for neutral. It makes them SUPER predictable.

People have the wrong idea about what characters actually require a lot of thinking vs ones that don't. Snake, for example, has a higher barrier to entry, but he really doesn't require complex thought to play since his tools are stupidly powerful and he enjoys trading. Take Snake and put him against a character like DK. That DK has to be infinitely more big-brained to win the matchup by playing around Snake's tools in very specific ways. For as much crap characters who can flowchart like Ness get, playing him in particular at a high level requires some pretty big-brained stuff whereas characters like Peach require less and less comparatively.

I actually get 4mil gsp players into the felled tree, but it's rare. Usually I'll chop with the axe, hitting both the tree and the opponent. Then when the timings right, I just chop it down. I have some saved clips of it on my switch too

Wii Fit Trainer main
Getting good with the football actually requires big brain

Pretty big brained set
Ball plays are fucking genius. Keep up the good work