Just finished this game, first souls game, it's pretty amazing you guys. which one should I play next?

just finished this game, first souls game, it's pretty amazing you guys. which one should I play next?

Attached: 23903219039210.jpg (620x300, 83K)

DS1
Maybe BB or DeS if you have the right consoles
DS2 isn't as bad as many people claim, but 1 is still superior in every way
Just keep in mind that the older games aren't as polished technically as 3 for obvious reasons, but they're still great

Bloodborne. All DS1 has going for it is world design and even that falls apart towards the end. If you play 1 before 3 then you'll appreciate 1 a lot more, but since you've done 3 first, 1 is going to feel so basic.

seconding this
ds1 is a worse ds3 with some cool world connectivity but overall not much else
on the other hand bloodborne is like the fucking EVA of video games

Thanks. Prepare to Die or Remastered?

I have PS3, PS4 and PC, so I can play all games.

Bloodborne does seem super good!

>Bloodborne does seem super good!
Make sure you get the DLC if you play it because it's fucking amazing and has incredible boss fights

Remastered I think, it's pretty much the same thing, but the multiplayer will be slightly more alive

remaster for pc is your best best and its also the most active for any online shit
also this

Attached: 1519857509667.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Witcher 3. You're welcome.

yikes

>OP wants another combat focused action game
>Suggest him an open world RPG with large emphasis on exploration and story
Are you retarded?

Bro same! I just immediately went to Bloodborne, it takes some getting used to but if you did fine in DS3 you'll have little to no trouble

Demons Souls

Did you do all the DLC? 3 arguably has the weakest DLC in the series but it's still phenomenal content.

Based.
Remaster/Remake/ReRelease never ever
>

Attached: 1536631945618.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

I think you'll enjoy BB. If not, go for DaS1.

Attached: 1552305204116.jpg (700x500, 191K)

>remaster never ever
>doesn't know that infamous Jew leaker Schreir confirmed it's happening
He's good leaker. Remember the Fallout 4 leaks? That was him.

Attached: ah gosm.jpg (433x416, 157K)

Cool, then I'll go Bloodborne first and then DS Remastered, thanks again.

I did well for the most part, it was surprising for me since I don't consider myself too good. It was challenging but not frustrating, really nice (the only one who kicked my ass for a long time was Midir lol)

I played it already, really nice too user.

I just wish it still had online (not too much for pvp, but to help other people and read messages)

Yeah, all dlc, played it twice with different characters, I'm done with it.

DS1. DS3 sucks compared to it.

DaS 1 has great level design and a much more subtle melancholic atmosphere than Bloodborne, as well as more enemy and visual variety. And BB also has a quality dip in its second half.

OP here, thanks.