Yea Forums is still critical of Survival-Crafting multiplayer

>Yea Forums is still critical of Survival-Crafting multiplayer.
It's 12PM Central already. Put your panties away, and get your big-boy joggers on (commando-styled).

MP is basically "SP (of similar features) but more dynamic, challenging, and intense".

Attached: MP – Intensity and Fun (Strawberry, Chocolate, and Brie).png (665x885, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/HS6kYXa3RuYrBjPvgG5OWA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/j5pogeE0u0HrpFrnQLx15Q/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/E6edw_6DMvhP5144w5HNlQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/JxYdTo3a8HJun_rT_9nkzQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/klbCGDQMVoMg3RHn4XgFGQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/1TmCESWmumUmqSVxnEEZUQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/gXNTGehb4Xbt2z_jkM8YNg/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/IDgP4K-pnqTMK27yapFKag/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/65Igz1zpaMbEVaRyQOtjqA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Inb4 discussions on Evangelion.
>Inb4 OP can't inb4.

Attached: 0.png (1017x743, 568K)

homefries or hashbrowns?

Mp games are for fags, go outside

Literally anyone I've ever seen say they like Evangelion have been mouth breathing troglodytes with immense autism.

first of all this thread is shit. what the fuck is the OP even trying to convey? I'm just gonna assume the picture was what you wanted to discuss but you had some autistic spasm imagining all the (you)s and wrote whatever is in the OP right now.

second, multiplayer IS more intense but given the nature of competition, people always reveal flaws in the game and abuse broken playstyles. It happens in EVERY multiplayer game to the point where a stale meta develops. it can get really cancerous. I mean it really doesn't become evident until you get to higher levels of play but it ALWAYS happens. That doesn't happen with most singleplayer games unless you're an autist who plays a single game 20 times because you have nothing better to do so you start to notice little flaws. would rather have a calmer experience that invites more diverse playstyles

>Evangelion
>Deep
>A bunch of meaningless imagery is somehow "deep"

>carbs

>[beta]

Warm memo: Replying to proper inb4s is low-energy, low-quality, and (also) beta. Ignoring garbage is great.

>projection fantasy

>people always
How interesting the gameplay is has many options beyond arena games ([image]). Actually having the capability of posting this as such a hugely-obvious and simplistic response evidences how minimalistic that argument is.
A). SP games are often very basic. The argument holds that similar features between the two are favoring MP, because the real players are where the best gameplay is right now.
B). It's possible playing around things that are most used; and it's possible punishing those using them; and it's possible having fun in games with depth:variety, and risks:rewards.

Attached: motivation cropped.jpg (919x437, 144K)

something makes me think english isn't your first language or you're a russian troll bot. reading your responses is hurting me physically. please end your life

>[vague]
>[ad hominem]
Next.

this is your last (you), Дмитpий

are you schizo? or just ESL?

>

no, it's not an argument against your post. I'm not actually sure what you are saying and I don't really want to know. I'm just asking you, man-to-man, whether English is your first language, because I'm curious.

Low interest in the topic is correlative with your understanding. They're simple words and phrases, of really basic descriptions.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-11 12.05.31.png (1920x1080, 3.39M)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-11 12.06.57.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-11 12.07.04.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

I don't want to play games as a social outlet.
People who play MP games are either cringe or children

Fallout really evolved when it became Fallout 76.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/HS6kYXa3RuYrBjPvgG5OWA/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/j5pogeE0u0HrpFrnQLx15Q/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/E6edw_6DMvhP5144w5HNlQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/JxYdTo3a8HJun_rT_9nkzQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/klbCGDQMVoMg3RHn4XgFGQ/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/gXNTGehb4Xbt2z_jkM8YNg/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/IDgP4K-pnqTMK27yapFKag/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/65Igz1zpaMbEVaRyQOtjqA/

Attached: anotherautist.png (1836x2414, 942K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-11 12.12.12.png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

What's intense and fun about having all of your progress deleted while you're offline?

>[personal problem, largely based on nutrition (even racism was researched as quickly non-existent when social benefits were found)]
>[projection fantasy (while dodging the OP assertions)]

>[vague, basically appealing to popularity]
>[so much emphasis on *an* example that it's actually turning into a strawman]

>[appealing to extremes]
Establishment of a proper server environment such that the players are accordant with rules is what leadership and alpha status is.

>sharing blueprints so that all characters are capable of proper tools and those aspects of PvE
>scheduling PvP such that it's available and reasonable

Attached: ShooterGame_2019_03_11_13_18_50_210.jpg (1920x1080, 1.25M)

okay, so schizo
just say so next time instead of beating around the bush

>[deflection]
>[ad hominem]

>

>[appealing to extremes]

It's not an extreme if it happens literally every single game, every single time.

you just might be fucking retarded
current multiplayer games are the worst they have ever been with the selection of garbage games revolving around battle royale trash and lowest possible skill floor and muted experiences

overwatch
pubg
fortnite
apex legends
call of duty
battlefield v
fucking rainbow six vegas

its all garbage

what the fuck is this guy's deal
is he just a deranged autist or some sort of marketer trying to loosen more people up to online only multiplayer shit

ARK

[checkmate]

>[still vague]

Attached: ShooterGame_2019_03_11_14_47_38_143.jpg (1920x1080, 1.55M)

You might want to take your crazy pills, he's just another nutter. Been doing it for half a decade or close to it(and no, his English has not gotten any better), and rarely talks specifics over just jerking himself off and trying to defend botting.