Do transsexuals know something about video games that we don't?

do transsexuals know something about video games that we don't?
they are just better

Attached: m.png (2012x1186, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dexerto.com/entertainment/timthetatman-hosts-13-year-old-deaf-streamer-and-her-reaction-is-incredible-438565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They play hard, but studies show they play too hard and rarely live past the age of 32

They speedrun life

powerful...

Stop making this thread you fucking autist

cringe thread

unironically the best thread on veddit right now

Wait, isn't the girl in the picture just a poor deaf kid? AFAIK she was raided by a bigger streamer and people just subbed to her just to make her happy. Unless I am missing something OP is a huge dick

you dont see niggas prancing around in they wig and dress. only white motherfuckers do this shit. i anint complaining i fucked a few trannys in my time shit.

social autists are good at videogames and social autists are more likely to be victims of the tranny cult

They gazed into the abyss to gain greater mastery of Vidya. This mastery and knowledge is often too much for them to handle and it drives them mad. This, naturally, ends with them snip-snapping their gear.

They know the pleasure of prostate orgasm

>transsexual

Attached: 1497840541508.jpg (432x569, 56K)

compress your shitty quality images
it's 172k now

Attached: mc.jpg (2012x1186, 181K)

there are shit tons of black trannies, but unlike the white trannies they can't afford dresses and wigs

dexerto.com/entertainment/timthetatman-hosts-13-year-old-deaf-streamer-and-her-reaction-is-incredible-438565
literally nowhere does it say she's trans

imagine being this pathetic

Attached: whiteknighting a 13 yo.png (527x66, 8K)

cringe post

I mean, she is just a 13 year old.

underrated post

Where the fuck are the jannies delete this trannyposter spam

Attached: 1551999901826.jpg (400x400, 107K)

KEK

Lmao

Attached: 1551924112387.jpg (1250x1516, 292K)

>Killing myself - any%, wrong gender warp

>tfw no flat cattransgirl gf
World is a cruel joke

Trannies fuck better, I'm sorry but it's true. Trannies know how to pleasure a man, they know how to clench their bussy in the right spots, just makes my cock gush with cum. It's better than fucking a pussy, bussy is nice and moist the whole way through and it's easier to get both of you off, thanks to the prostate, we both finish about the same time. Plus trannies know when to stay and when to leave, they know if you want to cuddle and snuggle and kiss with them or if you want them to get out. It's just better.

what else do they do better?

have mental illnesses?
speed up the collapse of society?
beg for government to use tax money to speed up their sick glorified body mutilation?
commit suicide?
get aids?

>Autistic anti social people who spend their time and government money on playing video games all day vs. people who work for a living.
Hmmm, I wonder.

Autism powers them

Attached: 1515626811287.png (393x391, 216K)

spbp

underrated post

>unemployable

>steady flow of neetbucks from cucked taxpayers

>can spend all of their time playing video games because there is literally nothing else for them to look forward to

Attached: E5-1024x810.png (1024x810, 483K)

Attached: B948B4A1-8C19-4073-9ED6-613BB7346C0D.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Attached: D0cMtgGU8AAAXbm.jpg (1200x1132, 149K)

>tfw no qt deaf gf

Hope its not TAS. Never liked those.

jannietranny is the one doing the spamming