What the FUCK was that ending?

What the FUCK was that ending?

Attached: sg_Deltarune_Hero.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/klETgod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was Kris trying to take back control of their body.
We literally saved over their lives in the Dark World. We’re noticeablely different from them

Attached: BA845E99-349E-4BBB-AC5A-C6A76AB3F862.png (378x320, 306K)

Knowing Toby, it'll be completely different from whatever we're expecting it to be

who will be the token gay or trans character?

The deer already has the boys for Susie

Attached: 5174B8FA-45A2-480B-A094-50AE09BCF0A0.jpg (1300x648, 60K)

*hots
Not boys, what the fuck

Do you have control of self yet, Yea Forums?

Pretentious as fuck meta shit just so people wouldnt stop talking about it for the next 5 years when chapter 2 come out

Deltarune is an alternate timeline from undertale
Chara is trying to cross over into this one since he is either done with his or has been foiled in his

>he didn't get the secret ending

Attached: krusie.png (680x547, 459K)

Kris was hungry for pie and you got in the way of their pie eating.

It’s a very interesting topic for discussion considering it’s assumed Undertale is the Prime Universe but it seems like Gaster is going to get fleshed out in this game

Cringe.

Toby does that kinda stuff pretty well. Doesn't shove it in your face unless it makes sense to.

>kris
>male

Attached: boon.png (233x357, 68K)

based and boobypilled

>Toby said Deltarune will only have “one ending”
>we’re already seeing Chara in the game despite the majority of Undertale’s fanbase probably never coming across him because they didn’t touch a Genocide playthrough
Either Toby’s lying about the single ending thing, or the edge lord aspect is going to be heavily downplayed. I can’t imagine a fanbase that mostly plays these games for the feel-good aspect to appreciate it if Kris suddenly goes on a murderous killing spree. Then again, Toby’s Halloween hack shows that he’s always had that (comically) edgy side to him.

I feel like, considering what he said about wanting to make people feel "something else", he'll probably go pretty edgy with Deltarune
Sucks but ah well

I think you will get mid-chapter scenes like this one based on your actions against key enemies, but the actual ending will be the same one way or the other. There could still always be secret bosses like Jevil which are exclusive to genocide/pacifist players though, so the game doesn't lose that replay value

Boooooo

I want to pound that bird fag's ass

>almost all of the replies so far are about sex or gender
This is why Fox's games will never get any respect.

I think he beat Burgerpants for best dialogue faces

Everyone in the game says you and Asriel are brothers, tumblrina.

I think it's just because Frisk was sort of ambiguous that now people expect Kris to also be sort of neutral even though he's clearly not

It's heavily implied that Kris has his own history, and his own will, and that implanting our own will and thoughts on him are pointless. I hope Chapter 2 involves changing vessels.

What if we wake up as Noelle?

Oh God I suddenly get what they mean by your choices don't matter

Because Kris rejects our choices

the ghosts we'd known as mettaton and mad dummy were both trans, and noelle is gay, hopefully that'll be it

even though alphys and fishvriska dont know each other that probably doesn't mean alphys isn't still bi and fishka isnt still a dyke

Deltarune is Asriel(Ralsei) making up a story because he's bored.

mad dummy isn't trans at all, they just want -a- body
their eventual form that is solidified out of raw anger doesn't even have a sex.
Burgerpants a best for musk/scentplay stuff

>I hope Chapter 2 involves changing vessels.
Supposedly the game still saves the vessel you make at the beginning, even though it’s “discarded.” So that data still exists.

That's true yeah.
Frisk was definitely just us, but now we're sort of playing the part of Chara except we arent evil

Ha, yeah. Aren't evil

>Frisk was definitely just us
That might not be true, either. Weren't we just an invader, just like this time?

Well okay
I won't try to be this time put it that way

No, we were frisk's soul. Every human has one and that was what we were playing as.

I thought Chara was the invader who took over so seamlessly that we couldn't even tell we were possessed, at least that's what the idea felt like it was supposed to be to me

I mean, you then need to explain Chara waking up in Kris and discarding us.

>lol it's Chara
Please stop. That would be so stupid.

Which is exactly why I think itll happen

Chara is obviously Asgore's landlord.

No, Chara does basically nothing throughout 99% of the game. Even the Genocide route is US doing it.

We're the anomaly Sans talks about during his boss fight.

Toby Fox hasn't done anything to show he's a hack so I dunno why people are expecting him to do the hackiest thing possible.

It’s clearly telegraphed that Chara only comes out when you’re the evil person and this idea gets exposed in the ruins where the “its me, Chara” line happens way before the New Hone.

Attached: 653B84D8-909D-4B45-A251-2EBB26EF5307.jpg (500x144, 17K)

>We're the anomaly Sans talks about during his boss fight.
It’s actually heavily implied to be Flowey considering you can reach sans without touching a save point.
Sans is on the trail of a flower talking to Papyrus in Undertale and Flowey will state Sans has given him his more “than his fair share of resets” if you refight Asgore a few times.

I hope the endgame party is something completely fucking wild like Kris/Player+EmptyVessel/Frisk.

That's kino asf.

>the ghosts we'd known as mettaton and mad dummy were both trans
Aren't they just genderless/androgynous?

I sort of figured the vessel you design at the beginning would become a boss later on or something
>tfw picking "voice" as it's gift actually gives it a voice like Jevil

imgur.com/klETgod

How does this make you feel Yea Forums.

Attached: this-picture-mocks-me-5800a8ac1ff0b.jpg (952x711, 161K)

Well, your choices didn't really matter in Undertale either.

weebs SEETHING

>the KNIGHT the King was talking about is the Vessel
oh fuck i might've fucked up by naming him "ASS"

Yeah as soon as they mentioned the mysterious Knight that was going around locking up kings I thought that had to be the vessel
I named mine Bepis to see if the game would stop me.

Attached: 1542571342401.jpg (998x1199, 69K)

I have this terrible feeling that Susie is going to disappear next chapter and no one will know why...

I think shes going to be the character we wish we can save, but can't, sort of like Asriel.

Meanwhile I can't help but feel like Ralsei's hiding SOMETHING.
I mean yes I love him and yes he's precious but there's something suspicious about him and I can't put my finger on it.

>Ralsei's hiding SOMETHING
fat futa cock

Everyone in the card kingdom died when you shut off the fountain/turned on the lights.

I'm thinking each chapter will swap out the third party member with a different person, so each chapter will be Kris, Ralsei, and random student in your class. And each chapter will deal with a different theme and then at the end you get to choose which of your classmates to take with you to the final portion of the game.

It does seem like Lancer fits the "prince from the dark" part of the prophecy more than Ralsei does.

Is Ralsei's ass black or white?
this is important

Goat is a boy, Susie is a girl. Doesn't count.

>Ralsei
>precious
kys mentally ill furfag tranny. i bet you rp'd with him, a literal NPC, while playing. that character was cringe and annoying.

>deer
>goat
Fuck I'm too tired for this shit.

Good

Ralsei isn't the prince from the prophecy, he's just a lonely goat that wanted friends and to feel like he's part of something. It's going to come back to bite him in the ass when he has to do something to prove he's the prince and can't do it. And then the real Prince from the Dark will take his rightful place.

Attached: 1541361905957.png (640x540, 23K)

friendly reminder that all your theories will be wrong because this is toby hack we're talking about.

Whatever you expect is not what it will be

Oh fuck yeh another friend simulator god I CAN'T WAIT to pick up some vegan food later and sit down and bite my teeth into this oh god dude I can't wait to make friends!

Don't cut yourself on all those epic buzzwords my dude

T. Didn't play the game

Faggot furry trash

>Itoi posted himself with Undertale
OHNONONONO

I don't think people actually hate Toby himself, I think people only hate the idea that what should've been a nice niche title became such a cancerous cesspool. It's like why people hate bronies and shit, what should've been a franchise meant for little children grew into a cancerous cesspool that destroys everything it touches.

Attached: based.webm (480x270, 1.99M)

Deltarune is an AU where Asriel fails at stopping chara from destroying humanity. Thats why monsters are above ground and kris is the only human (which is charas leftover vessal).

Any of the events related to Undertale didn’t happen. Toriel and Asgore went to college together, they weren’t ever leaders.
Who knows though maybe is a Asriel Dreamurr Blanco won though

Based yurinigger

i just wonder what the major twist will be?
or is the major twist the lack of one

Attached: meddings.jpg (1000x417, 251K)

>should've been a franchise meant for little children

It only blew up because the current generation was specifically designed to be enjoyable for adults as well. This was meant within the context of parents watching it with their children and the fanbase it attracted was entirely unexpected, but it wasn't without cause.

LANCER NO

The game isn't really subtle about it. Ask around town and characters talk about how suddenly Kris is a lot more social than normal, and that they're actually very skilled with the piano whereas we fumble it. This plus the bloodied, beaten bird cage implies that the Kris and Soul antics have been happening for a while.

>Toby just wants to make a libear storyline
>"Your choices don't matter "
>OH HO HO, MASTER RUSE MASTER TOBY TRYIN TO TAKE US ON A RUSE CRUISE, CAN'T FOOL ME
>"No, your choices really don't fucking matter"
>OOOOH, TOBY IS TRYIN TO FUCK WITH US, DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES
>His face when

Attached: 5DC3h0D.jpg (1079x720, 71K)

Dude Kris just really wants some fucking pie.

Attached: 1541531831027.png (1750x5220, 757K)

My prediction is that Kris will be the final boss and depending on if you did a genocide route or not would determine the difficulty of the boss fight, same outcome happens no matter what, but that's how Toby would provide an incentive for doing a pacifist run.

that sounds exactly like Toby. Reminder the game literally starts with you making a character and then it immediately gets deleted

Can I get this noncompressed?
>the game saves the data for the vessel you create
>brings it back several chapters later
>as a one-off joke

Knowing Toby I am convinced this is what's going to happen

The fun thing about Deltarune is that Toby knows he's got a fandom, and knows he's got expectations from the fandom going into this. Chapter 1 pretty much existed to show Toby's wise to lore theorists, to shippers, and to people who can notice every small detail, and he intentionally exploits this to fuck with everyone, like with the Sans conversation and all the weird little "off" things and implications that only work if you've played Undertale prior despite this being another universe.