What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: metroexoduswinter.jpg (1200x630, 615K)

Nothing.

It's shit.

>pirate game
>start it up
>it's an unoptimized piece of shit
>lagging whenever i look in to vistas
>immediately put in to intro sequence that lasts over an hour
>barely have control over my character, it's constantly being taken away
>boring side characters who don't shut the fuck up
>they're constantly talking over each other
>finally get control over my character
>walking for 10 minutes
>cutscene
>walking for 5 minutes
>cutscene
>walking for 10 minutes
>cutscene
>FINALLY get to do some combat
>play stealthy
>find a lone guard minding his own business in the corner
>"""STEALTH""" takedown
>every other guard in the area somehow heard it amongst alarms, strong winds, and low visibility
>forced to shoot my way out, but can barely see anyone
>cutscene
>made to shoot people down a corridor
>have to do a last stand in a room while shooting people outside a window
>except you can't fucking see them
>random explosion happens, it's actually a cutscene
>thrown straight back in to action
>"ARTYOM MORE GUYS, GO KILL THEM"
>suddenly bullets start errupting out of a cloud of smoke, I can't see shit
>take cover
>suddenly they're all dead
>okay
>help NPC push a button to advance the game
>on a train with bad guys
>find a room of them, they're all distracted and don't know i'm there
>decide that the only way to get past is to distract them momentarily and take out as many as i can before they know what's going on
>throw trash to other side of the room
>they immediately get allerted to my position without even looking at the trash
>gunned down
>quit

Shit game, what's the pointing trying to encourage stealth when your stealth mechanics are as archaic is an early 2000 shooter, like HL2.

It's a great game but got bogged down due to the publisher being jackasses so it didn't sell well at all

sounds like a fucking movie

What kind of shit PC you have lmao

>too short
>levels seems to be cut
>story is kinda stupid for its lore
>story in general is kinda stupid
>AI is definitely stupid even on ranger hardcore
>runs like ass

How the fuck do gorillas survive in an irradiated nightmare hell hole that has no food?

>game gets a year exclusive deal on Epic
>by the time the game comes out on steam it will be the enhanced redux edition with all the DLC and months of big fixes
>it will also be 50% off

Thank you based chinks for helping me save money.

Attached: 1515541682620.png (217x190, 55K)

they feed on radiation (don't quote me on that tho)

Boring fucking game. It reminded me why i never replayed previous entries.

it wont be 50% off though. February release, ~30% off at summer sale is my guess.
I pirated it and plan to do a second playthrough on ranger hardcore (first playthrough was hardcore and found it pretty easy) with all the DLC and bug fixes that will hopefully fix the softlock issues so no quick save won't be a problem

post graphics card

gameplay was kinda crap and the open levels were bland, especially the desert, felt like I was playing the Mad Max game again. The story was good, I really liked the comfy segments in the train in between the missions

Not him. I have a 1060 6gb, snow areas ran fine at 60 fps on high. But the desert and the forest areas ran constantly at 40-50 fps outdoors, occasionally climbing to 60 only to drop back a few moments later. Pretty bad. Like they didnt bother optimizing them since people would be unable to refund the game at that point anyway

>I really liked the comfy segments in the train in between the missions
easily my favorite parts of the game (the stations in the first two games my favorite parts too) I can't believe they didnt finish the game with one more of those, leaving the player to a comfy small zone in the end. That would have been so fucking comfy, satisfying and good

Epic. There are plenty of games to play. I'm not gonna bother with another launcher from a sketchy company. Just that simple. Game is not interesting enough for me to care.

R9 Fury X.
Not that it matters, better looking games run at higher framerates. Even on the lowest possible settings it wasn't able to keep a consistent 60FPS.

But it's probably because i'm using an AMD card in a game riddled with Nvidia's bullshit.

Nothing, it's a short game.

It would have been much better as a linear shooter like its predecessors, the open world mechanic kinda sucks and collecting resources is a bit of a chore

The most important question here is will you guys buy it when eventually returns to steam?

I don't really see the point in buying a single player game that I finished a year ago for the second time

>Metro devs are ex-Stalker devs who were jobless and poor, and has a passion to make video games
>the early games are quite decent but it's clear that it doesn't had the x-factor from the stalker games, which was its open endedness aspect
>finally we get the spiritual successor we've been longing for: Metro with more open levels
>it's mediocre
Is this what they call a monkey paw?
Unless they fix the performance, cut the price, and added more content, I will buy it just to support the devs

Attached: 1522389565762.png (127x188, 51K)

Is it better than STALKER and also will I be able to run it with this specs.

Attached: Captura.png (659x523, 38K)

>Seven different locations (Including the prologue)
>Only two are open world and the rest are linear

I felt fucking cheated, that's what happened.

What i3? I ran it on i5-2400 and 1050ti and it stutters like crazy. It can reach 50 fps but the stuttering drove me crazy.

It's an 8100

Man It's time to buy a new cpu then

It was an epic store exclusive.

Epic Games Store

Pirate it first

Thanks, I'll do that

If anyone hasn't played the Kshatriya DLC from Last Light, I highly recommend it. It captures the oppressiveness of Metro while still giving you a (slightly) open world and a little free rein in how you accomplish your objectives.

Shitty Novosibirsk self-indulgent level
Also, the plot is underdeveloped and inconsequential

I've played it on ps4 pro instead of based PC, so I don't know... maybe I'll buy it for dlc and hardcore ranger walkthrough

what's wrong with Novosibirsk? I liked it
fuck the worm part though

that part, and the metro being lifeless and empty, even though supposedly there was a metro society similar to Moscow's

there was, but almost everyone got killed in the civil war, there were not enough people to protect the stations and everyone else got killed by mutants or radiation since the antirad ran out and the metro isn't as deep as in Moscow

oh, what a convenient turn of events to avoid making the level feel not empty