Why aren't you playing a rhythm game?

why aren't you playing a rhythm game?
don't tell me you're too bad at video games...

Attached: Osu!Logo_(2015).png (1080x1080, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/On-oe6g7TaY
youtube.com/watch?v=S8FOnkkV0WY
youtu.be/NEee6yvuaiA?t=102
youtu.be/Lbu73UoVZsQ
youtu.be/xzM1C_u3rvw
youtu.be/FH3DalRv4Fg
youtu.be/8ylwX7jTDoc
youtu.be/fX7pCMXfkjc
youtu.be/I-o3t3CAB5A
youtube.com/watch?v=SHYV4vfaxEw
youtu.be/6kv41Bw2WWU
osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/471776
youtube.com/watch?v=eXgnMtFZDwk
youtube.com/watch?v=l1aWXFwVjWM
youtube.com/watch?v=3qipTbj8B8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps_9t5hYAT8
youtu.be/V1I0jYigA40
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff_hWgfKgJk
youtube.com/watch?v=cNzlNFNb5yc
youtu.be/FzE0_zW4E-4?t=17
youtu.be/KTbkXKcjNRo
youtube.com/watch?v=cUJVWGyNSVw
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=guy.taiko
youtu.be/ISKk87TDaPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Osu!
>rhythm game

BASED pleb.

I do, i play Osu!Mania

play Etterna

>Etterna
hmm why?
Is this a harder game?
I am playing 4K to 7K up to 6stars maps.
I think i can just play mania for the rest of my life.

I stopped playing this garbage game after reaching 2 digits, around 3 years ago.
I regret every single minute I spent on it and its community.

Attached: 2345werfasdfgaewrtg.jpg (466x375, 44K)

Its a 4K game, I don't think there's a 7K leaderboard
You can change the rate of the song and still get your plays ranked
More maps choices
Better scoring system, every "hard" map is not an easy map with some thrills in it to PP boost like in osu

get that japanime trash outta here, this is plastic guitar country

Attached: file.png (629x501, 430K)

Link your profile.

How do I get Cannon Ballers to run on pc?
I know I'm missing something, just don't know what.

Attached: vKDXo.jpg (331x331, 52K)

I wanna play frets on fire with my GH3 guitar but I need to pay 25 quid for a wireless adapter thanks a lot microsoft

And have it leaked to /r/osugame/ in the next hour?
Not gonna happen, some of us don't want anything to do with this community anymore.

Attached: 23r4wqae.png (406x71, 3K)

What do you care? You hate the game and are never gonna return. Or perhaps you're just full of shit?

Attached: 1526857067614.png (405x298, 78K)

so, anons, why don't you play EZ mod?

Go play an actually GOOD rhythm game.

>osu1
>rhythm game
good bait
this

based

Attached: file.png (404x160, 12K)

Because retards from that cesspool always find a way onto my Twitter, as it already happened in the past.
And to be honest, I also don't give a shit if you believe me or not, I just wrote how I feel about the game on a thread about it, have a good week.

rhythm heaven is the only one i can really stomach and i've beaten all of them 100%

i still play stepmania and occasionally dance dance revolution when i am not feeling like a lazy sack of shit

Have you tried asking where you downloaded it from?

I spotted an Xbox guitar hero guitar in a thrift store I may pick up and get into that on my PC.

the hdd data from nyaa
just need to find a way to boot it and configure network

I am and I fucking suck I can barely play 3 star maps without dropping below 90% accuracy.
Slowly getting better though.

They're becoming less common so if you can get one cheap it's nice to have around

>I also don't give a shit if you believe me or not
So you are full of shit.

Attached: 1515121766247.png (500x500, 168K)

>impossible to play properly without an autsy plastic pen and pad
cringe, play Patapon instead for a real man's rhythm game.

Attached: patapon.png (920x518, 251K)

I got 100 nobles third try. I'm done with rhythm games

>requires expensive peripherals to be good at a game
Not going to make it.

Pon pon pata pon!

Kys dramatizing discord tranny

>impossible to play properly without an autsy plastic pen and pad
wrong
also there are 3 other game modes where you can play with keyboard only

Attached: mvwws4go36j21.jpg (1536x2048, 556K)

The only major flaw with this game is that it counts combo over accuracy

You prefer the first, or second one?

Check 1cc for spicetools/bemanitools

I see you read the redditor's guide on how to behave like a true fourchannelor.

Do you have a gun in your house?

Community is pure cancer. Also got a pretty bad track selection, nightcore shit can suck a fat dick.

Why am I only good at Taiko?
I spent hours downloading IIDX Sinobuz and gave up because I was too bad.
Also post songs.
youtu.be/On-oe6g7TaY

Attached: 1416875676604.png (375x360, 87K)

God, you suck at this. Lurk moar, newfag.

Second is the best, first is second-best, third is the worst. I still haven't beaten 3 because of its embarrassing design choices that make it 12x harder than it needs to be.

Because expert on Beat saber is too fucking hard lol. Guitar Hero and Rock band and essential dead. And so is DDR so theres really nothing much left. Thumper is decent though. And messing around with the different stages in tetris effect. Sometimes i'll play chill marathon literally stop paying attention to clearing lines and just try to make the coolest sounding song i can on stages like Celebration.
>Tetris effect on shrooms is so fucking good.

Please answer the question

Osu is a good warmup before you start playing real vidya

>osu
kys

Answer the question, tranny

Agreed. The first was good, second had everything right to just be an all around improvement, then with the third game it seems like they got lazy and decided 'fuck it, it'll sell anyways'

Why did you actually post the worst fucking rhythm game
Go play fucking IIDX, Guitar Hero, Sound Voltex or Pop'n or something
Even Project DIVA would be better than this

>Do you have a gun in your house?
trying very hard to sound edgy, r/thedonald

thank you user

Attached: 1550394069641.png (218x196, 35K)

IIDX rewards sticking through the hard times to get to the good, give it another go
youtube.com/watch?v=S8FOnkkV0WY

sad

You're welcome

Attached: happy.jpg (387x382, 65K)

I'm trying to give you a walkthrough on how to make your life so much better

T H E P L O T T H I C K E N S

Play Cytus 2 pls.

Attached: sample_d0242dd27717f45d58e8f91a40d8c5e7.jpg (850x637, 59K)

>osu
play a real rhythm game faggot. Literally feeding off the scraps of bemani games.

Not the same person, you should've looked at the posters number before assuming that.
(that's the second number from the right in the lower right corner)

Very based

Same question applies to you

>OSU IS NOT RHYTHM GAME!!!1!!

Attached: 1548326395039.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

youtu.be/NEee6yvuaiA?t=102
>this is rhythm and totally not trial-and-error muscle memory guiz XDDD

>Wojak isn't a reddit meme

Attached: v8511s4d7cfz.jpg (554x555, 20K)

You'll be dead soon lmfao

>durr because 10+star maps are more muscle memory than rhythm, you can't call it a rhythm game
99% of the people who play osu will never even get past 7 star maps, which are still very much rhythm based.

playing piano is muscle memory too, and also rhythm

Just stop already, it's getting embarrassing.

Attached: 1374421888755.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)

"rhythm" ""game""

Attached: osu.png (801x600, 717K)

It's a terrible rhythm game that completely loses what made EBA and Ouendan charming

Nothing wrong in wanting a tranny to join 40%

>muscle memory
t. never played osu

Just something quick off the top of my head to get you going. Sorry I don't have a formal guide yet.
- get hdd data - 1cc discord, torrents, ect.
- get bemanitools - try 1cc discord
- make all files not read only
- install ffdshow with certain settings if you want videos to work (sorry I don't remember the settings atm)
- you need a certain microsoft redistributable if the game doesn't load, check /1cc/ thread
- use "maint" to put it in eamuse service mode and bypass network check. you also need to modify an xml file in a very particular way, check /1cc/ thread, but the instructions there are not entirely accurate
- use config.exe to configure your controls, it won't open if you have a steelseries mouse plugged in
- make sure you have only 1 network adapter in device manager, including hidden devices. uninstall or disable the rest
- has to be 64 bit os
- cpu has to have a certain instruction set, check 1cc thread

Drooling retard

youtu.be/Lbu73UoVZsQ
youtu.be/xzM1C_u3rvw
youtu.be/FH3DalRv4Fg
youtu.be/8ylwX7jTDoc
youtu.be/fX7pCMXfkjc

Oh and run gamestart.bat as administrator

>ITT: OSU IS NOT A RHYTHM GAME BECAUSE I SUCK AT IT AND AM UNWILLING TO LEARN
Just start with the easier maps ( < 2 stars) and work your way up, you'll figure it out as you go.
Ofcourse if you think you're the best epic gamer ever and start with 10+star maps you're going to be overwhelmed and write it off as just muscle memory.

>Play elite beat agents on DS
"Wow this is really fun and addictive"

>Check out OSU
>Download a song I like

"Oh god oh fuck, how can anyone play this?"

Is there a good way to find casual/normal mode beatmaps? My brain can only take so much.

youtu.be/I-o3t3CAB5A

check the star rating
lower star rating = easier

More like osu1 isn’t a good rhythm game because
>combo scoring over accuracy
>awfulmapping scene for every game mode
>every map is either anime or bemani trash

If you actually played these games you would realize that iNiS mapping is not fun to play

I play DJ Hero. Want to get Taiko no Tatsujin with the drum kit some day.

Scorev2
Subjective
Not true

What's your favorite beatmap around 4.5-6 stars?
When you search for beatmaps, you can filter recommended difficulty.

>Look for osu videos
>Everything has a black screen with a gaudy skin
Osu is deadass soulless

Attached: 1540682668228_0.jpg (460x460, 46K)

Most rhythm games are heavily trial and error-based. DDR is full of gimmicky garbage and simply off-sync/drifty as fuck songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHYV4vfaxEw

Pay attention to the BPM at the bottom screen. This is considered harder to time than most 15s. The worst part is that there exists a different version of this song that has a stable BPM but is virtually identical otherwise and they still decided to go with the original version.

You can make the game look any way you want

Stop being a difficulty whore, difficulty was never the point of those games
If I want difficulty, I go to DJMAX or IIDX

t. 7 digit

>playing a rhythm game for the backgrounds

Attached: 1513583350570.jpg (387x337, 45K)

I like my colors, videos and animations while playing them.

But I do, playing Cytus II everytime there is new content, I feel like I singlehandetly funded that game though.

Attached: Paff_Full_(Mobile_Web_Version).jpg (1440x2560, 1.02M)

youtu.be/6kv41Bw2WWU

But I do, I play Taiko on almost all my consoles and Project DIVA on the PSP when I want to take a break from the former.

>scorev2
See pic related
>subjective
Maybe, but pretty much every other rhythm game that has an equivalent mode in osu1 (especially mania) can agree that osu1’s maps are garbage. The only good maps are converts from other games or made by people who came from another game in the first place
>not true
It’s very true, especially for ranked

Attached: A73E69B6-6B79-47D7-ADFD-D07C274C76CA.jpg (750x515, 128K)

I took 1 day off and I'm shit now.

There's an option in the graphics settings that lets you darken the background.
Most high ranked players make their backgrounds entirely dark, which is why you only see that on youtube.

Sometimes i play osumania, also people complain about not rhythm and i would say the main game its not that rythm, but osu have other games modes like mania and taiko that are pretty good rhythm games

Attached: 90812376641.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Then turn off the dim. Use a colorful skin. Make a beautiful skin. The game allows you to do that. This skin will be shiny enough for you osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/471776

Truly osu is the competitive smash of rhythm games

based retard
youtube.com/watch?v=eXgnMtFZDwk

Osu sucks beat saber is where it's at

osu threads are so fucking cancer.

Is that manias scoring system? Because that heavy relies on acc

how the FUCK do you hit that pattern? just mash or somethin?

It's pretty cool until you get good enough to PFC shit and are grinding out songs with super flashy BGAs. Older DDR mixes had some really obnoxious BGAs (Drifting Away on Max 2 AC is pretty notorious) and still has this real bad even with the darkest lane setting in modern titles and PIUs Ranked mode forces default brightness BGAs for scoring.

I always get a skill boost after not playing for a few days

Cannon Ballers has some good songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=l1aWXFwVjWM
youtube.com/watch?v=3qipTbj8B8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps_9t5hYAT8

that's your reading coming back, user. remember to vary what skin you use, and don't retry the same map for too long

Yes, but it still has this nonsensical combo multiplier shoehorned in.
It’s literally just a jumptrill
It’s the easiest pattern in 4k, just hit [34][12] over and over

How's DJMAX respect bros?

youtu.be/V1I0jYigA40
What's your favorite 2000 songs?

don't forget
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff_hWgfKgJk
youtube.com/watch?v=cNzlNFNb5yc

youtu.be/FzE0_zW4E-4?t=17

Attached: soy VR.png (665x800, 141K)

What's wrong exactly with the "community"? Is Osu different than say Rhythm Heaven or Elite Beat Agents as there is an online mode or something? Can you share a little more detail? I'm interested to know what you went through user.

Attached: Concernedidea_from_normal.gif (256x192, 511K)

>猫叉Master
Fuck yes his songs are great, I loved the eledees OST.
youtu.be/KTbkXKcjNRo

i do nothing but mash when i see those. maybe im not fast enough. what about the ones that go [1234] [123] [4321] and shit?

>accuracy doesnt matter in osu
Lmao ok then try getting top 100 with less than 95% accuracy ( pro tip its impossible because all top scores are high accuracy)

Probably the best rhythm game you're gonna get on PS4
Any fan of DJMAX should be happy with it, they've slowly been releasing game specific track packs plus collaborations

from what I've seen it's largely underaged immature faggots. not the kind of people you ever want to interact with.

Osu triggers the fuck out of Yea Forums, dude. Nobody here can go over 3 star maps here so they get really upset if you post it.

>*anime rhythm game*
>what's wrong with the community?
Lol

Sayonara Heaven is such a good song, have really fond memories of the another chart when I was a scrub who couldn't even pinky scratch

Nice reading comprehension mongoloid
I mean jumptrills are pretty close to just mashing fast in 4k
>[1234][123][4321]
Usually brackets are used to represent chords so that would just be a chordjack, but assuming you meant those as single notes that’s just a basic stream pattern. There’s a lot of subconscious pattern manipulation in 4k, especially at high speeds, so that pattern would probably end up getting hit as
>[12][34][12]343[12]
Only tricky part of that pattern would be the right hand trill caused by the 343

Hit them like gallops on each hand. 43214321432143124324321

Right hand: 4 and 3 at done with middle and index
Left hand: 2 and 1 with index and middle

Keeping time is harder than hitting the pattern itself.

Fantastic. Saying that it's the best music game on the PS4 doesn't do it justice.

can tell you never played the game cause there are way better examples to show

>LoL triggers the fuck out of Yea Forums, dude. Nobody here can go over diamond here so they get really upset if you post it.

Attached: 1457308522553.jpg (622x647, 75K)

Yeah sorry about that, I don't know how the formatting works for this shit. Thanks a lot though! I'm gonna work on it and play more.

It's great. Thanks to the recent S4 LEAGUE threads that allowed me to discover those games

>Still remember getting excited as fuck when I heard it was going to be in Happy Sky CS and expected a level 10 or 11 chart that was similar to the pop'n EX chart
>It's a fucking 8

Attached: C4CaORzUEAAVRu2.jpg (1152x2048, 347K)

So just like Yea Forums

Attached: 1512758276882.png (458x333, 126K)

>diamond
More like bronze diamond would be more like 6 starts maps. Sadly Yea Forums sucks at all games requiring skill so he is right osu triggers people here. Same with cs and fighting games.

Yea Forums says this about every competitive game. Every complaint is always a non argument

Hmm. It's mostly still a single-player experience, right? But I can understand being disgusted if most of the community only act like faggots and you on the other hand wish to discuss the game with sane-looking people. It's probably what put off a lot of people from liking undertale on here or at least not wanting to be associated with the fanbase despite it being a very enjoyable game.
That doesn't really answer me.

Attached: maya-bench-strict(b).gif (256x192, 58K)

i fucked my right arm up playing osu, bitch hurt for a wholeyear

>largely underaged immature faggots.
so true hate the god damn kids and the top players which are also mostly underaged are such attention whores

The point is not liking a game doesn't mean you "just suck at it and are mad", you might just not like the game.

there are a ton of children playing this game, so stay away from the most public outlets like the ingame IRC channels and the subreddit(s). but the smaller communities can be a very pleasant bunch to talk to, so try finding some kind of niche, and discuss it with some likeminded people, i'd say there's something for everybody in this game

Just remember the early part of learning the game is all about not getting confused when you see a note, and once you are fully comfortable with coordinating each lane to a finger it’s all about being able to read denser and denser patterns. 90% of the game is reading/learning to hit notes efficiently without using too much energy and you physical speed doesn’t matter too much until you start hitting the top end of skill

>there are a ton of children playing this game
Is there anything wrong with children? Unless if they act pretentious (like I just read in the thread and I understand why some of you might hate them, fuck the little cunts) it's not unnatural to see them liking and talking about videogames.
Anyways, I'm going to try OSU myself and see if it's great. I liked Rhythm Heaven

Attached: Dazzle.png (355x324, 30K)

You know when I look at the top players for osu and I see it's some kid. I'm not mad. I'm not furious. I'm happy for the kid. I look at their profile and they have put thousands and thousands of hours. Being at the highest level of this game is no easy task. They have spent countless nights improving, trying, getting frustrated, and most of all not giving up.

I know it's something as trivial as a video game, but the idea that someone puts this much dedication into something is truly a testament on how much they enjoy it.

At the end of the day it's just a game for people to enjoy and have fun. If you try to extract some meta drama out of it. Then you yourself are ruining your own experience. Not the community.

I feel bad for them because they spent all that time playing osu instead of a good game.

>scoring based on your combo
>miss one note and the entire attempt is ruined
osu is shit

GiB me unlocked apk and obb link. Then I'll play.

This. Could've been getting good at IIDX instead.

But I play SDVX, pop'n and gitadora though

Could of been playing an actual instrument lmao

>mobile game
no thanks

The pop'n is a fun and easy 46 too.

This.
>have to pay for app
>have to pay even more for song packs
>or have to grind the same songs for eons.

IIDX crossover when
youtube.com/watch?v=cUJVWGyNSVw

This game is my guiltiest pleasure, I don't even have to think about spending 6-10 bucks every few month but I'm sure the full game costs arround 80$ at the moment and it will only get worse.
Even if I have to admit some of that money was given back with alot of improvements and free content but still.

Why the fuck are all rhythm games on phones pretentious artsy shit, gacha idol shit or play your music games?
I wish I could play rhythm games at work during break, but I don't want to bring my handhelds to work and play on them.

cause everything on mobile is made for chinks

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=guy.taiko

Clean and no ads. Low rating is from boomers not figuring out how to dl maps

you should just play the (cracked) jubeat port on mobile honestly
Maybe the mobile versions of iidx/sdvx will be gud when they comes out

play beatmania IIDX

play SDVX

Attached: 72915661_p0.png (1200x1694, 2.49M)

So is that pink hair actually PAFF or just some other robot?

How about you play something that actually requires skill, such as PIU. Get up your ass and do it.

Pic unrelated

>game doesn't require skill
youtu.be/ISKk87TDaPI

I've been playing beat saber on PSVR to try and get in shape

>PSVR
yikes

lol fatty

why the fuck would i play a soulless version of the manliest rhythm game of all time, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!..? get this trash out of here.

What the fuck is with this attitude with the osu community?

I've literally been playing since 2011 and practically every single fucking time I've seen osu mentioned here since I started browsing it's guaranteed to see some faggot asking someone to post their profile. Since when the fuck did rhythm games become about jerking each other off over who missed a single fucking note less than the other?

What the fuck is your problem? Do you even play games at all to relax and enjoy them or believe every single second of your life is a contest that needs to be shoved into other people's faces ASAP?

On top of this, osu sucks fucking dick these days. It seems practically fucking impossible to find a map among the shit-sea that was made by someone who not only gives a shit but just wants you to have fun. It feels like everyone thinks they can not only map but they have a handle on how to make an interesting map that doesn't suddenly wave between autistically mashing your hands against the keyboard (mania) or tapping the same 2 keys all day. I'm so fucking glad I've had the exact same beatmap repository carried through 4 pc's since 2011.

>97.3% acc
>skill
This guy sucks at the game.

doubletime leaderboards for the map.

He is washed up now though

Attached: Capture.png (973x807, 205K)

>What the fuck is with this attitude with the osu community?
Sunken cost fallacy, happens in any skill based game
The practice HAS to have been worth something
It can't have been for nothing

play IIDX and SDVX

Attached: 70019356_p0.png (650x920, 871K)

you obviously don't enjoy the game anymore. Doesn't mean it's bad. Just not for you. Not a complicated thing to understand.

Go samefag somewhere else.

Hahaha how cute

Is there a dj hero for pc? I've been looking to get into the series since the music really good.

>op makes osu thread to talk about rhythm games
>people go out of their way to spew bullshit about the game
>99% of the time it's some shitter who gave up after 10 minutes
>1% of the time it's some shitter who gave up after 2000 hours

Why do discord trannies have to start drama about communities. It's not the community. It's you.

It's like making an Audiosurf thread to talk about rhythm games
Of course people who play real rhythm games instead of fake made up bullshit are gonna tear into you

have fun spewing bullshit retard

>fake made up bullshit
Here's your (You)

Have fun with your Nightcore, zoomers

what is this 2011?

No one maps nightcore songs anymore

Blame the ranking system that inspires maps to be as boring and soulless as possible. Tech maps are where the fun is at

>go into a rhythm game thread
>expect to talk about cool rhythm games
>its all just osu and other flavors of weebshit
I mean I know its Yea Forums and all but come on guys

Attached: gh3.jpg (220x328, 28K)

>timing windows you could fit a truck through
Come back when you've stopped playing babby games

>go to osu thread
>hey guise is this a thread for rhythm gamers??
based retard

Buddy I play clone hero everyday, I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I do

No one maps good songs either
No one ever tries to capture the spirit of the original games.
We could have had fan-mafe sequels by now with new scenarios and whatnot but no. People just went full autism

>why aren't you playing a rhythm game?
don't tell me you're too bad at video games...
I dunno chief maybe I cant fucking read or something but I dont really see osu anywhere here

then play something else faggot stop shitting up osu threads

But I am playing a rhythm game

Attached: 0002955237.jpg (512x221, 29K)

>24bpm
Are you 90 years old?

buy me a controller and ill consider it
please

I want to get into beatmapping but I'm struggling with timing

Fuck the original client. Get McOsu and never look back.

use both to flex your low hours in multi

I am
Just saying you guys could be doing so much better
Hell, Cytus is better

I don't like rhythm games, they're barely even games, you just mindlessly tap to the beat, you can do the same shit with a fucking pencil and a desk.

Weak bait

Non-weebshit?

Play Clone hero. Fuck, buy a shitty 360 and a bunch of the GH games, Van Halen is probably rare these days but my fucking god does it have the better rendition of Hot For Teacher and his songs.

Non GH? Stick to some console shits. Patapon is fucking good, even fucking Guitaroo Man is still a viable game. There's dozens of decent english rhythm games these days, and if you ever can't keep up at least osu lets you search by english maps.

I feel ya user. I can do 3 stars pretty well but I mostly get like 75 - 85% C on the low 4 stars.

Keep working on the hards. You need to work on your fundamentals before moving up. focus on getting 95% acc or higher. Once you start doing that you'll start fc'ing. Once you fc hards go to insane. Your goal there is 98% acc

any rhythm games that don't require autism?

not really
the genres literally based on repeating the same songs over and over

fap hero

>oh shit he's right and I have no counterpoint!
>lemme just call it bait like a five year old

Don't respond to the retards

Try Groove Coaster or jubeat instead, it's an easier barrier of entry

The Rhythm Heaven series was designed for all levels. You can go full autism and try to perfect every level but it's nowhere near the level of true autism rhythm games like 2dix or even taiko.

The Rhythm Heaven series was designed for all levels. You can go full autism and try to perfect every level but it's nowhere near the level of true autism rhythm games like 2dix or even taiko.

>play rhythm game with custom maps
>weeb shit
>turbo-autistic shit
>out of sync shit
>seasonal/meme shit
>any possible combination of the above
fuck this shit and fuck weebs and fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Attached: 1528518651309.gif (320x178, 301K)

>jubeat
is there actually anyway to play this without hunting down an arcade cabinet?

Every rhythm game community is like that
Pop'n is filled with furries and pedos

Depends on your commitment, I'm fully fine with being a shitter that can only go up to mid tier, no matter how it's called, difficulties at best in these games.

There's an old version on Android, I think?

>rhythm games
get yourself checked out for autism folks

Mobile versions, I remember years back running some chink knockoff called Andjuist extend that had the entire jubeat library at the time

I stagnated at being able to only do certain 6 star songs. I really want to be able to go through Exit Earth's Atomosphere but it's just too quick for me right now. I've only been playing for 2 months so maybe in time I will be able to do it. It's still a fun game but this game WILL turn you into a trap if you're consistently climbing the rank latter.

Does this count?

Attached: 1524047602790.png (331x300, 189K)

Come on anons we can redeem this thread

Attached: Dazzled.png (795x1074, 184K)

Got to 5.5 stars or so and then dropped the game for iidx a few years ago. I still hop on once in a while but its just not worth wading through all the weebshit for decent music.

Any good rhythm games on steam lately? Musynx was solid but didnt have much content. Invaxion is full of garbage charts and i regret buying it.

Parappa

I started playing Beat Saber and I was getting pretty good.
A few months ago I stopped playing as seriously and got me a synthetizer, so I can invest all that time in learning how to play a musical instrument instead, I already go to the gym so no need to get fit through videogames really.
Still play it every once in a while, but only fun and non-stressful maps. Also got Audica just the other day when it released, kinda fun but not entirely the same, need more time with it though.
Thanks for subscribing!

Attached: 1545816719401.jpg (1024x1024, 419K)

Whats the best IIDX emulator that will played ripped maps?
Been thinking about trying it out

Attached: 1546732361155.jpg (673x673, 43K)

No but this does.
It includes ALL 20 of Miku Hatsune's songs on normal and hard mode.
That'll be $24.99 plus tip.

Attached: Miku Hatsune's Arm Wagging Simulator.webm (720x406, 2.24M)

If you have the patience then go through setting up LR2, otherwise I think beatoraja is the most frequently updated
bms.bemaniso.ws has a fair amount of ripped IIDX bms

desu tried setting up LR but for whatever the keybinding was incredibly retarded (probably just me though)

Aren't the default binds zsxdcfv or something silly? Even so you can rebind easily
LR2 is more dodgy because it's default 480p and crashes for no real reason

Tell me she does porn

I am still having a blast in osu 300 hours in but i'm getting nowhere with my backlog
the backlog doesn't matter anymore anyway because i can just keep clicking circles

Future Tone is much better but this is still good

Any good rhythm game for android?

Etterna has no decent 7k and I always hated 4k

I just want o2jam like maps that aren't on o2jam and so far osu is the only option out there.

only if youre into idolshit
cytus 2 is alright too, im not a huge fan though

Just download the massive BMS converts that gets posted on the osu forums occasionally.

The point of rhythm games, at least how I see it, is that you have a clearly defined goal to work towards. It's not mindless if it's measurable, given that there are timing windows and scores. Also, being able to recognize more complex patterns is rewarding.

i smoke a lot of weed and already push myself playing fighting games well

osu is a lot of fun tho

but op i do

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.28M)

Dude I play DJMax Respec like every day.

I'd thought such a niche genre would make for a comfy thread but this is really just a shitflinging thread about who has the biggest autism dick.

any other good rhythm game for pc that doesn't require an especiffic controller? i've been playing djmax trilogy

Any tips on timing in IIDX? Keep hitting early, but when I increase the green number to compensate, I can't read at that speed. Pressing slower just leads to unstable mix.
This shit happens in all VSRGs.

>really like OSU
>dislike weebshit in my games
It's not a big deal personally since I just set the bg dim to 100%, but I can't let any of my friends know I play this.

I ain't got rhythm...

Attached: 213456786676.jpg (751x720, 71K)

Pump it up > DDR
Prove me wrong

Attached: poster EX.jpg (1200x1600, 361K)

>gook shit
nah