Majula

Majula...
Home...

Attached: 1523347285070.jpg (1920x2400, 1.24M)

I hate to be the guy who starts the shit-flinging but Firelink Shrine has much better music and Majula looks so fucking washed out.

Majula is just very generic and boring, it's a "coastal" town with little huts for every vendor

yup
majula feels like a fairy tale

>firelink shrine
>hub
based retard you could compare Majula to the Nexus or Hunters Dreams or that horrible Dark Souls 3 hub zone where I don't even know the name.

Ds3 is also called firelink shrine

Majula by the end of the game
>Comfy town full of NPCs and a couple of friendly piglets

Firelink Shrine by the end of the game
>Empty, all NPCs are dead except for the giant, stinky jew and the threatening skeletons in the cemetery

It connects to three areas which in turn connect to even more areas. It's the most visited bonfire in the game, a hub if you will.

Five areas actually

>most visted bonfire not the blacksmith one

>Empty, all NPCs are dead except for the giant, stinky jew and the threatening skeletons in the cemetery
isn't this quintessentially the whole stick of Souls games, that it feels empty and you notice how the world is ready to "die" now?

There are two blacksmith bonfires in Remastered.
Also, just buy a smithbox

>DS2

Attached: 1550708466464.jpg (1440x1377, 488K)

>DS2 is bad
how long do we parrot this?

Attached: 1550428981907.png (644x800, 21K)

It's the one with the most flaws. The things it did well aren't what the series was, and is, praised for.
If you still like it, go ahead, but it has some major problems.

Even if DS2 is the worst souls game, it's still a good game.

>some guy posting a onions face is wrong, once again

How many times is this gonna occur?

DS 1 and 3 are for boys, DS2 is for men with refined tastes

Why the fuck was the blacksmith's daughter incapable of walking 10 feet up to the blacksmith to confirm that he is her father? Majula was such a stupid hub.

Attached: 3181725-bi82x4b.png (176x151, 12K)

PvP and multiplayer is based now?

Yeah, and the music and that blacksmith hammering away are pure ear rape. Very uncomfy to me. Firelink, despite being so close to enemies, felt warm to me, though lonely

she was hollowing anyways, she didn't remember him

Attached: 1551921702253.jpg (388x384, 28K)

I found the music at firelink more jarring, and the blacksmith in 1 was way louder and more obnoxious. I literally had to turn my volume down every time I went through the darkroot tower to not embarass myself around family members or roommates.
This is all due to poor mixing tho, the actual sounds themselves in DS1 are better.