*crunch* *crunch* Why haven't *crunch* we seen a *crunch* crossover between Crash Bandicoot *crunch* and Spyro *crunch*...

*crunch* *crunch* Why haven't *crunch* we seen a *crunch* crossover between Crash Bandicoot *crunch* and Spyro *crunch* *crunch* in the *crunch* modern era of *crunch* consoles? *swallows* *BUUUUURP* *crunch*

Attached: blue wojak.jpg (263x191, 10K)

eating a hershey's bar would not make crunching noises

Hershey’s chocolate bar doesn’t make a crunch sound you fucking retard

Attached: 1492446073562.png (664x827, 163K)

HAHAHAAHA LE BLUE WOJEK?
IT DIFFEREN FROM PINK WOJEN AND OLD WOJOT
BASTE BASTE FOR THE WIN BASTE
HAHA I LOVE MEMES
IM A CHANNER BTW

Yeah if he wanted to do the whole crunching thing get a jpg of a Crunch bar or some shit.

what if he's eating his teeth along with the chocolate because they're rotting away from all the sweets
fucking retards

THIS WONT WORK FUCK OFF RETARD FAGGOT

even just replacing crunch with munch would make it that much better

Literally when have you ever heard a *crunch* sound when eating a hershies bar you actual fucking retard

is this non-funny cringeposting the new meme?

*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*

Attached: 1542493598758.jpg (588x391, 74K)

b*sed

Maybe it's macolate.

This meme never got off the ground. Clown Posting is the new hotness fag

Attached: 4EC0BD1C-2555-4291-86E6-DC47EDF5F7EB.jpg (680x680, 53K)

It didn't go well when they did it before

wojaks are just as cringe as rage comics

BEST Yea Forums thread

Because the last time they crossed over it was fucking SHIT and nobody wants to live through that again.

cringe
based

Kill yourself, retard.

This meme died faster than that NPC shit.

Nice obtuse fucking"joke" dipshit

You can really tell who the newfags are when witnessing their reactions to the birth of a new meme. To them a meme like pepe is like a stone tablet from Mount Sinai; a universal constant; something that was always there. But those of us who remember know that even the institutionalised memes were once new and unfamiliar.

How a Hershey is supposed to sound like
Mlep mlap thhtppyp blemm mhmmah wow what a candy bah grom geom geom
Benzos diass mucho graaas ass cevoplay monsir

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!
INB4 LE BASED YIKES POST!!!

this isn't new you tried to pull this shit on /pol/ months ago and got the same reactions because it fucking sucks

Ah, here's one.

Crusty HamsterTush

Attached: 2F1E0678-306A-4064-92DA-437508AF46AF.jpg (760x429, 42K)

I got here in 08 you retarded axewound

>lashing out because you're too stupid to understand it
classic coping mechanism displayed in people with low IQ

>thinking that any memes are acceptable
pre-2011 Yea Forums would like a word with you

cringe
based

Slit your wrists shiteating faggot

Attached: 1549071781506.jpg (1500x5368, 2.08M)

>birth of a new meme
>another wojak edit

Shut the fuck up, you're exactly the problem

test

>Getting defensive because nobody likes your forced meme you tried spamming a month ago

Attached: yikes.gif (402x301, 45K)

Fuck every nigger in this thread

Attached: klll.gif (440x233, 1.93M)

no fuck you pissguzzling homo

>im such an oldfag btw
I'm sure.

Attached: Frustrated.jpg (677x600, 75K)

Is chocolate poisonous to hedgehogs?

I love when redditors come over looking for memes and get salty when they find ones that they know won;t get them any upvoats back on whatever sub they frequent, literally cry more faggots.

Attached: Disregard.png (1440x990, 255K)

cringe

Why are "jannies" so triggered by roulette?

>op literally seething in progress

shantae why are you talking like this?

This is just another fucking wojack. Gremlin Posting is actually a meme.

This but unironicaly

Attached: 74A90774-9CC3-4ADC-84FB-DB61EAA1F5B3.jpg (680x541, 20K)

everyone but you is reddit?

Look, I get that you just started using the internet within the last 5 years, but if you had tried to force a meme here a decade ago you'd have been ridiculed and redirected to 9fag. I'm not sure what year memes became generally accepted but I've always fucking hated them

Attached: spiderman.jpg (401x225, 20K)

Risky Boots hypnotized her into being mean.

This was never a meme it’s the same guy autistically forcing it for months trying to prove that any wojak can catch on if forced enough and won’t accept he was wrong.

Shit I didn't expect to get schooled by a meme professor.

Attached: 1534394780900.jpg (420x300, 13K)

I never understood this wojak