Remember when you were 15 and found this actually funny or entertaining in any way?

Remember when you were 15 and found this actually funny or entertaining in any way?

Attached: freeman's mind.jpg (1366x768, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Th9fPX_24ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE MOVIE

It's still funny though

I dunno, how does it feel to be a zoomer with no taste at all yourself OP?

And now i'm 32 and just find it cringy and stupid

I always hated it. Everything but game dungeon is trash

I'm depressed because this happened to me. Used to love it, watched it when it came out every quarter year or so, but nowadays I'm just tired of it, I don't enjoy it now. Now I prefer Game Dungeon, though that hasn't had an episode in a while.

No? I never found that shit to be funny nor entertaining.

>calls someone zoomer
>defends a guy who used HL:S

Game Dungeon is by far his superior series. Even Dead Game News is more entertaining.
That said, Freeman's Mind has its moments. My favorite joke in the series is when he waits for the soldiers to come around the corner so he can shoot them only to have them throw a grenade instead.

Everything in that channel is trash
Shepard's mind was better

Nah, civil protection is absolute kino.

It's easier to work with for recording

Whoa, imagine putting work into something that brings you money.

There's no denying Game Dungeon is the superior feature.

Ross is still 10/10

He should be using something older that's more difficult to work with for no benefits?

Nothing by this retarded faggot is funny or entertaining.

Agreed OP is a genuine retard.

Yes I remeber.

>remember when you were 15

Yeah i do. Fucking awful time, it was when i was the most socially stunted. Took me over a decade to get somewhat normal.

I don't even know what this is?

Congrats zoomer

Remember those times you use to say epic and XD unironically. Remember when you use to find these memes unironically funny? youtube.com/watch?v=Th9fPX_24ys

It's still better than feel guys or sadfrog faggotry v.53

>that list of youtube comments on the last episode

>Remember when you were 15
No. I drink alot.

Looking back at it now I'm glad it didn't get its own announcer for Dota.

I never thought it was that funny since I was more of Arby & the Chief guy, but Ross and his Game Dungeon videos are legit hilarious and informative

I watched all of them in one go in 2008-2009 and towards the end I got so sleepy the plot started to make no sense and watching it now is completely different experience.