She's right you know

she's right you know...

Attached: FEA11BEE-9785-461D-AEFF-69B7DC24EA4F.png (1125x2436, 729K)

Attached: 6BBF2E73-020A-4F05-B2DD-8217D018ED58.png (1125x2436, 1.07M)

What is wrong with phone posters? It feels like they have an entirely different understanding of Yea Forums.

Oh no. Better force a 15 hour tutorial into every single game so down syndrome Dave can play the game too.

>phone posting newfag
>twitter cap of some fucking nobody
Christ, just kill yourself already you massive faggot.

>problematic
Stopped right there.

PHONE DUMB
PC SMART

This

FIRST. WORLD. PROBLEMS.
Typical, White Liberal Female thinks she is the centre of universe.

>phoneposter posting literally who tweets for the sake of fake outrage

Attached: 1487885670415.png (500x455, 298K)

Shes a female wtf does she know. Butch don't even play games.

Counterpoint: Not every product or piece of art is for everyone and the makers should be free to determine how accessible they want to make them themselves.

Do you guys not have phones?

Based and redpilled.

>she
nah m8 shes wrong by default

I can't remember a game with a sharp difficulty curve, like ever. Of course I've never played Factorio, but EVE was probably the worst I've ever dealt with, which is fine it was an actual gatekeeping feature.

>We should
Nah, fuck you. I do whatever the fuck I want.

My problem with lack of tutorials in modern games is that they're missing out on completely unique experience. Tutorials in Vietcong, HL and Opposing Force are part of the experience.

There's also a Soulslike Problem in games like Rainworld, where devs don't bother to explain things because Souls games and old games didn't. The problem is that those games did explain things, either through environmental messages or hundred page manuals.

Attached: maxresdefault - 2019-03-11T183648.881.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>she

Attached: attention whore.png (634x153, 37K)

>GAMES STUDIES

Attached: 1541118395218.png (373x399, 20K)

>HURR DURR I SUCK COCKS
I don't know why you needed to make a new topic for this OP, but that's ok you ARE a faggot after al

Stopped reading after the first image.

Games are inherently interactive. If you have to tell your audience what basic controls are - because you can't expect them to have even a basic understanding of how to play games - you're not respecting the MEDIUM, and you have to follow the same philosophy for the entirety of your game design.

At which point why the fuck even make an interactive product. Go make a movie where your audience doesn't have to be any more than vaguely conscious.

Shallow people who need instant gratification. Notice how they are always making twitter screencap threads.
They also finally figured out how to evade bans and think they are hot shit.

>problematic
Jesus, i check the twitter, that's a tranny

Attached: 1.png (774x552, 444K)

Attached: goldenborb.jpg (312x320, 22K)

No one said get rid of tutorials you dumb cunt
Just make good ones that aren't info dumps of button maps

You introduce it slowly bit by bit and make sure every element is understood and applied before the player can continue

who cares

all i see are, big words big words big words lots of useless buzzwords, when all she had to say was tutorials are good, put an option to take the tutorial or not.

t.incel

>Nah, fuck you. I do whatever the fuck I want.
which is nothing little incel

>entirely missing the point and segwaying into a psuedo intellectual rant
Social media sucks.