DMC thread

>I'm going to say the J word, Vergil

Attached: 20190309231638_1.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1jnFEkO38lHjOMt2TC476kAWvTsAwRQW-UhVbpS2trLE/edit
youtu.be/oKWG7TuOpW8
youtube.com/watch?v=dqey8RWSPXQ
youtu.be/XzocKXYKQV0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_rnCyRcmtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hHT4jOwUpGc
youtu.be/kfCeBOZHwxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jibril!

*sip*

Attached: vergboom.png (1067x625, 798K)

Richfag here. I want to pay people for amazing DMC art. Who do I go to? I already bought a ton of anons the deluxe edition of the game here, and I got plenty of cash to throw down. If there’s drawfags here, post art examples and I’ll gladly pay you to draw some DMC ideas

>I have no name, I am but two days old
>Just kidding
>Actually not kidding

DEVILISH

Attached: Devilish_dfec03_6238404.jpg (500x567, 53K)

Finished SoS tonight, and beat Prologue Urizen on Easy. I think I could do it again on a higher difficulty now that I've had a bit of practise on him.

Goddamn it guys this game is so amazing and I'm so happy that it's as good as it is

Guys, any tips on how to reliably deal with stealth lizards as Nero on DMD? I'm total shitter and can beat them consistently only as Dante by spamming trickster.

Give me your can Vergil!

Attached: It's all I remember.jpg (1277x725, 390K)

anyone else still not convinced nero is vergil's son?
from vergil not remembering to vergil banging some random thot, I find that high fucking unlikely
maybe he's some kind of experiment made in fortuna, somehow related to vergil/sparda?

Attached: 1528918842494.jpg (592x555, 60K)

Fuck, all I want to do is play more of this game and I'm already like 40 hours deep since release

Prologue Urizen is so fucking fun, especially when you learn how to hop through the lasers and bop his big red balls back in his face.

Buy me DMC 5 on steam and I'll tell you

You guys can't possibly make a thread every day until DMC6 releases

Buy me DMC5 on steam just to be nice please
/id/ultra91/

Attached: 1552316222098.jpg (600x600, 74K)

So who feels that DMC1 Dante’s personality is much better than DMCVs? I do love how crazy DMC4/V Dante is, but he can be too much of a dick and really anti social.

Nigga, there were threads of DMC even before DmC released. Plenty of them in fact

>DMCV
Fuck off discord tranny

>"this demon is your reason for fighting"
>your reason
>Urizen
Holy shit.

Attached: 1550566131044.png (510x518, 398K)

Is this the most brotherly dialogue of all time?

Attached: 1552305940231.jpg (1366x2062, 239K)

Crimson Cloud is the best battle theme
Fight me irl

Which series has the more cringe dialogues KH or DMC? And i love both series

Attached: 576546346.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

This is still the best interaction of the whole series.

>Give me the Yamato
>If you want it, you'll have to take it

Jajajajajaja

Attached: 1552160795780.jpg (262x263, 9K)

What the hell are you taking about?

As someone with an older brother I can confirm this is extremely accurate
>Those drum fills

KH, not even a contest. The dialogue is meant to be taken seriously.

>Dante mentions that he fought a Cerberus before
>the synth bassline from 3 plays for a second
Fucking Kino

BLOODSTAIN

>I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIiiIIiIIiGGHHHTTT

DMC, hands down.

I think your brain is fried. He spelled it correctly. There’s no lower case m there like you’re thinking.

Nah subhuman makes me go fucking ham on demons, its the best to get you hyped

I like how comfy the van scenes are after you beat the game and everyone's just hanging out

Attached: Wish I was at home eating pizza.jpg (1600x900, 183K)

Sorry to come take a shit but you know what pisses me off?
This god damn revive mechanic. Dying is not punishment enough apparently i need to be kicked in the nuts while i'm down.
I need to click on give up and then it asks me "are you suuuuure?" then a cinematic plays and then i need to click on restart and then it fucking loads!
Am i being double punished for not choosing to cheat my way to victory because it damn feels like it and reviving is damn instant too.
I'm angry, angry about gold orbs.

Attached: 1346582.jpg (259x194, 6K)

I guess somewhere out there even a Devil May Cry 5: Exclusive Pre-order Edi- FUCK

btw Dante used old Cerberus just before events of DMC5
It got destroyed ;_;7

KH by a country mile. There’s no disputing this.

Why would I fight someone I completely agree with?
FIGHT FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIFE

Attached: nero_dmc5.png (433x368, 241K)

>King of the UW
>Stronger than Mundus
>Dante just goes "who" after killing it in the prequel novel
can anyone actually even defeat Dante anymore

Attached: argosax.jpg (500x312, 55K)

I miss him bros

Attached: griffon2.jpg (1200x1007, 129K)

If you think that it has anything to do with lower or upper case then you're retarded for sure

I agree honestly. I get why they made he mechanic like this however.

>During the pose, Cerberus starts emitting cool air. Dante comments that he hasn’t used it in a while, so he thinks it’s pouting with him. Upon seeing it, Balrog says “That shape, that ability…did you tame Cerberus?”
>Lucia remembers what Matier taught her about Devil Arms. She says that there are two ways for Devil Arms to be created. A demon will turn into a weapon of overwhelming power if it has been defeated and becomes submissive, or a demon will change into a weapon if there is a strong emotional bond present.
>Dante talks to Cerberus again, saying “C’mon puppy, it’s not like I got rid of you”. Dante and Balrog resume fighting, with Dante throwing some mad shapes with Cerberus.

Dante actually tamed and loved Cerberus

He's too beautiful for that world

This game was Capcoms chance to reboot DMC series like Sony did with God of War, instead they just made another DMC with all of its outdated design choices

Attached: 1533129199509.jpg (205x286, 55K)

>almost exclusively plays budget and f2p shit
Get a fucking job hippie

Did I miss something? People call it DMCV all the time.

11 years later and people are still denying reality because it doesn't line up with their vergil headcanon

Attached: 1535182567659.jpg (400x411, 44K)

I wish I had an option for "don't ask me to use gold orbs" and just kill me immediately.

Or if I could just delete them, I don't want to use it to get a S rank, fuck you for asking game.

Jagoff

>YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF LATER, I'LL DO IT FOR YOU
Love the foreshadowing

>bop his big red balls back in his face.
With parry or buster?

On SoS you can just dodge roll them, jump and just keep changing directions. They usually miss if you're moving erratically.

Red blade flash means they're about to attack, white eye flash means it's coming a split second later (though I think in Devil Hunter it meant it would do a warm up combo before striking, in SoS it just attacked a bit later than the red blade flash)
Use your gun, I hope that's obvious though

it's just too suspicious

Japanese artists, tumblr fucking sucks.

>People call it DMCV all the time
They also call it wrong then.

I just want to say thanks to whoever had to idea to allow secret missions to be played from the main menu.

NO BROTHER DON'T SAY IT OR I'LL SAY THE P WORD

Subhuman definitely has the best S rank transition
>YOU CANNOT KILL MEEEE

Attached: 1501855070027.jpg (904x621, 93K)

I like how he knew and talked shit about every single demon they ran into

Attached: 1552018587125.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

thanks DmC

I just want to say fuck you to whoever decided you can't play any character during any mission after completing the game.

is there anywhere online I can read the prequel novel or V's manga?

>With parry or buster?
Parrying definitely works, never tried buster

>Cerberus dies a minute later
Rest in piece little puppy

Attached: DpIQiJdX4AAiVaN.jpg (678x400, 58K)

Who does the live action cutscenes? Is it the Japanese voice actors or just random's? The voices seem really good.

It’s probably Nero’s fault with his dumb grappling

Wouldn't you too? You were at one stage Mundus' right hand, only taking second place to Vergil by sheer luck.

That's not pedantic. It's the truth. They are both parts of him. Claiming Urizen isn't Vergil just to absolve him of killing millions is like claiming V isn't Vergil just to make V his own character. This circular discussion happens every thread and it's baffling.

So has Dante EVER practised with weaponry at all? I feel like the man never even bothered to use rebellion in practice, his body just kinda does it. Vergil for sure though practised with the Yamato but I feel Dante would be eating pizza and watching movies.
Also I'm kinda mad the only legit demon Dante fights and turns into a weapon is just a variant of one he's already fought

>seething cinematic experiencefag wanting more meme games
Good riddance, the GoW reboot is a fucking joke.

Thanks. Figured out that I have to learn what they're about to do based on some tells because it seems that they're too fast to dodge purely relying on my reactions.

What a cute pup. King Cerebrus ain't shit in comparison.

>tfw just trying to style on vergil with royal guard

I got him down to like 25% health before I fucked up to his doppleganger

If my fingers are starting to hurt playing Dante I'm doing it right?
Getting S on mission 18 SoS was fucking annoying because of little chicken spam.

Attached: 1551983981756.png (534x520, 343K)

Since it's already been leaked, might as well post more. Vergil DLC is planned. During this Vergil and Dante will be playable. Dante and Vergil in hell make their way to Mundus to finish him off once and for all. There will be flashbacks to Vergil's time in hell and what he has been doing since DMC1 and how he returned. Expected to be out in 2020.

General summary for the novel is here, but only Chapter 0 of the manga is out right now and I think there's an user working on it

docs.google.com/document/d/1jnFEkO38lHjOMt2TC476kAWvTsAwRQW-UhVbpS2trLE/edit

So is it safe to say DMC6 will be Nero solo since Dante and Virgil made up and left for the underworld together?

thank you senor Donte for style annoucer, main menu secret missions, slow-mo finishers, city aestethics, new Nero and DT fuck you

I think the woman seduced him, either because she's in the Order of the Sword and realised who he was, or because the Order knew who he was and used her to bring Sparda's blood into the community.

I think he is Vergil's son but I think Vergil was manipulated into Nero's creation

You now realize that dante really does just see them as lost puppies.

is there any real difference between using wire snatch and devil bringer?
and is there any point in using the buster arm when you get all of Nero's powers back?

I think demons can just intuit the moves of a Devil Arm when they pick them up since both Dante and Vergil are pros with the various weapons they've never used before

>every time he remembered something about someone from the underworld it was actually Vergil/Nelo Angelo's memories because the bird hadn't even existed back then
This is some MGS tier stuff

>grappling
How many missions have it? Remember only 3 and 15

His little showing off after getting a weapon IS him practising. The Sparda bloodline has insane weapon proficiency

Attached: 1547362494274.jpg (1024x830, 96K)

>IGNITE THE FLAME
>SMOKIN SEXY STYLE
>YOU CANNOT KILL ME
Dante went from being amazing to play to absolute kino

Attached: 5cabg5ewofl21.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

Alright I want to get into this series. I played a bit of 4 back when it was first released. Should I watch a primer and pick up 4 before I go on with 5?

Attached: 1519889136543.jpg (871x917, 101K)

Buster Arm does more damage.

No way. Dante's still the most popular character. Also I'd imgaine people would be pissed to go from 2 characters, 3 characters, back to 1.

>DmC
>Virgil
>DMCV
Ignore anyone that types any of these

What is it with people thinking Vergil is above wanting to get his dick wet? All that motivation has to come from somewhere.

I am in complete bargaining phase. I understand why they can't remove it and i would not be asking them to but i will send this prayer:
Matt-sama please, if you read this.
Introduce an update that adds a toggle in the option menu, it is not activated by default and it simply puts the "restart" or "checkpoint" option as default choice when you die with the red orbs/gold orbs revive as second.
That way the option for instant revive is still present and easy to select.
When a new savefile is created this toggle is turned off and the orb revive is just like it is at release but we need an alternate toggle option that let us restart the level at the press of a single button when the player dies.
Matt-sama please help us, we love devil may cry.

Attached: pray_anything.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

Okay I may be retarded by someone explain why Vergil did the 'don't you dare say it' line?
Why did he not want Dante to say the J word?

Use buster arm for breakage move only, enemies doesn't interupt you during it.

>is there any point in using the buster arm when you get all of Nero's powers back?
Only for the overcharged version, otherwise its the same move that can cause you arm to get broken if you get hit

no way, you got your own

Attached: 3siluUn[1].jpg (926x1080, 124K)

No, 5 absolutely shits all over the other games and is peak DMC

>be teenage boy
>go to hot chick's party, she's legal now but still won't fuck anyone but alright I'll take the challenge
>she lives in this weird-ass mansion, lots of cleaning stuff scattered around
>still, pretty fun party, all the regular bros and hoes showed up
>halfway through the night there's some rumbling noise
>look outside and a van erupts from the yard
>bunch of literally whos come flooding out with swords and shit
>ohfuck.jpg
>some 40-year-old boomer kicks the door open and chucks like twenty boxes of pizza on the table from across the room
>guy that doesn't look much older than the rest of us walks in and waves at us awkwardly
>blonde woman carries in a fucking jukebox with like one arm
>other chick with glasses is yelling and cursing not to drop the damn thing
>lady with a fucking rocket launcher walks in and gives bedroom eyes to what feels like the whole room
>another 40-year-old boomer that looks like he never left his twenties walks over and just fucking stares at me
>I go to take a drink and he starts autistically rambling about having power and his motivation or whatever the fuck
>birthday girl is all over the first boomer, he looks like he really doesn't wanna be here
>20-year-old is drawing all the girls' eyes but screams something about "KIERYEH" or some shit
>revs his fucking sword, no lie, and rides it out the front door
>both boomers hang around the blonde chick looking even more uncomfortable than before
>even the hot lady with the rocket launcher is getting piss drunk it looks like
>boomer throws pizza slice at the other guy and screams "WOOHOOHOO"
>guy slices the thing out of mid-air and screams "NOW I'M MOTIVATED"
>both of them turn into fucking bat demons and fly through the roof
>the rest of them are just acting like this is normal
>chick with glasses walks over and starts talking about how hard it was to make a robot arm that drills but still has a good grip
>I can't tell if she's coming on to me
>mfw I just wanted to smash

Attached: 1552274143399.png (376x438, 265K)

Buster arm does more damage
Other than that it’s the same

DMC5 has an in-game summary of the series so you could watch that if you jump right into it, but I'd suggest playing through the series proper at some point

define amazing

Also kinda sounds like "Arisen" I see you Itsuno.

I don't know if I'm gonna make rent next month, buy me DMC5 user

Play 5 and if you like it, grab the HD collection and DMC4SE.

I think its a 'We said that a lot as a kid but we're like 40 now Dante, please act your age and not embarrass me' mentality.

His helmbreakers so easy to royal block.

I thought he sold all his devil arms or some shit?

Jackpot was something they used to say as kids. Vergil thinks it's cringy as fuck

watch dmc1 cutscenes
play 3 and 4

or if you're the ultimate scrub, just buy 5 and watch the history movie. go ahead and play it on human too if thats the case

Have they topped this enemy design in 5
these things were absolute perfection

Attached: Bianco_Angelos.jpg (530x750, 48K)

>Expected to be out in 2020
What the shit not another fucking year

Attached: 1552235444614.png (974x737, 595K)

You're forgetting about the birthday girl's two weird swords that won't shut the fuck up

Attached: patty's tea party.png (823x590, 36K)

>Non-bitch mode:
Play DMC1, 2 (optional but the game is like 5 hours long), 3, 4, and 5 in that order. You'll appreciate the series even more since the gameplay and story evolves in each subsequent game.

>Bitch mode:
Play DMC3, 4, and 5. Bare minimum to actually understand the plot of DMC5.

>Total bitch mode
Watch the plot summary included with DMC5.

youtu.be/oKWG7TuOpW8
Playable Verg.

Maybe Trish and Lady as well, since the whole post credits sequence. Would be a good opportunity to make a not-Dante focused game without Itsuno. I dunno, maybe send them on a quest to get Dante and Vergil out of underworld and Dante becomes additional post-game character kinda like Vergil in 3 and 4?

It's not a reboot, it's a sequel. Now featuring clinically depressed and remorseful Kratos.

So when you fight Griffon, Shadow, and Nightmare, do they have the moves you bought for them as V, or do they just have a fixed moveset during that boss battle regardless of what you've bought?

Vergil got raped

So is DMC3 vergil mode just super EZ mode?
spamming max leveled summoned swords while you combo just fuck shreds bosses like it's nothing and it gives you a shitton of style points to boot.

Attached: 1552280556670.gif (192x192, 956K)

3's better than 5 by a mile

>Dante needing to sell off his devil arms to pay rent

seems logical

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.66M)

The only thing that makes me laugh more than the cringey dialogue is when you're fighting a boss and V opens his book and starts reading poetry like an autistic Edgar Allen Poe.

Big talk from a fucking trenchcoat wearing katana waving weaboo with enough hair spray to make his slicked back mess of hair bulletproof

I see you dont have the webm version of that gif

Attached: 1529835931929.webm (640x360, 1.21M)

>Vergil
>consistently angry, wants power to beat the main character, willing to sacrifice his humanity to one up main character

Vergil is just a rip off of Vegeta. Vergil fans will deny this.

DMC5 was almost everything I hoped for (still cant get over how bad Trish and Lady look), but Is it just me or does it feel like they skipped a whole game where vergil came back from hell and was defeated again?

Attached: 1528916810633.jpg (396x340, 26K)

I didn't notice, I found the Pokemon Squad piss easy.

Crew Cut campaign when

Attached: 9LA9S1m_d.jpg (640x478, 22K)

No it isn't you absolutely fucking retarded nostalgiafag

>since Dante and Virgil made up and left for the underworld together?
but in the after credits van menu dante and vergil are just hanging out in DMCmobile

I never bought combo C for shadow and the boss still did it at me

They come back in 5, except now they are based on Nero Angelo. So roughly 10x cooler.

Fixed
Nightmare atacked me with spining move which I haven't bought

Attached: 0E25A1FD-B682-4867-B273-9FFBADB9866C.jpg (748x756, 199K)

I got used to his stuff after a while, him throwing summoned swords at you is probably a big favor on his part since it gives a lot of DT gauge and you can tank a lot of shit during DT with Royal guard which essentially lasts forever so long as you keep parrying

He sold Devil Arms to Enzo's pawn shop, but as long as they don't sell from Enzo he borrows them from him.
No one wants Agni and Rudra, btw.

>does it feel like they skipped a whole game where vergil came back from hell and was defeated again?
That's DMC1

>mission 3 boss on SOS
this fight is fucking annoying

Yeah, the narrative has pacing issues and a lack of a solid villain

Yeah it is. Best storyline, best bosses, best environments. Best devil-arms too, weird that you can't see that, user.

They're wimpier versions though. They don't fly around at mach speed nor does the leader really do that cool command attack.

What happened to the cane?

Attached: 262467845i.jpg (2560x1440, 488K)

They're pushover pieces of shit. Please don't compare the two.

Attached: 1552228969883.webm (1126x868, 2.94M)

He was a minion in that one and went right back to hell.

5 is literally a shonen plot. congrats on being the last one to have the revelation

Nah Dante and Vergil in the closing scene was

Check artistsandclients.

God 3fags are so fucking delusional, almost as bad as BWfags

He didn't sell ALL of them. Just 90%. It was confirmed that he kept some DMC1 weapons at some point because Itsuno sucks Kamiya's dick.

>With parry or buster?
Unrelated, but I believe Buster can't be used for parries in this game.
I tried busteting a bunch of moves that locked highly parriable and always failed. Maybe I'm wrong, but so far the only exception I've found was the final battle.

It'll return as an excuse for another summoner later on It quite cleaarly is there in the boss figth summoning Nightmare and Dante doesn't take it/destroy it.

>how bad Lady looks
wow stop posting any time

Attached: 601150_20190311140804_1.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

It's actually the most focused DMC game they've ever made by trimming out all of the bullshit puzzle & platforming sections, focusing on combat, and giving plenty of different mechanics for the playable characters (minus V) to implement that the series hadn't done before this game.
And this is also the most cinematic/story-focused DMC, so...I don't know what you're looking for, this pretty much is ther GoW reboot.

finally a body type in vidya I can relate to.

Is it? Just finished it on SoS, was pretty easy.

I would have unironically liked it much more if V was just a weakened Mundus or something. Preferably he would have been a new character but Itsuno can't fucking do that.

I love how it always seems like right when I do something cool or Nightmare drops on something the song cuts in with
>LIVING ON THE EDGE

It was with the summons, seems to have been used to keep Nightmare around without V powering him.

The order didn't know about Nero until much later on though.

The V twist was fucking great and actually made me like his character way more.

They found the perfect way to give Vergil a redemption arc by stripping him off his demonic power and make him face the consequences of his own selfish actions.

Attached: 1547344234939.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

I don't have a thing for dried-up jewnoses, user.

Attached: 1304048857942.jpg (541x703, 54K)

Let's rate difficulty for me it's :

3>DmC>5>4>1>2

(highest difficulty aka DMD // God must die (DmC))

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Still, Mundus was fucked and Vergil was likely freed afterwards. Probably got buttfucked in Hell so much which is why he had dried cum covering his skin at the beginning of DMC5.

And they say DMC5 is """peak DMC"""

I can’t remember the last time I actually cringed to any line from either series.

I thought Trish looked bad but then I saw her EX color. Now she just looks like that kind of middle aged mom who tans too fucking much

Attached: 20190311103219_1.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

I finished this game today this scene was kino.

KH absolutely, at least DMC is entirely self-aware. But neither is actually cringe.

To be fair, they are more aggressive and their attacks are harder to read.

I really liked it too. V is easily the best written aspect of DMC5.

BROTHERS IN THE DARK

Attached: 1538319760583.jpg (232x293, 11K)

>DmC
>DMD
Is fucking shit, tossing colored knights and rages every encounter was a fucking mistake.

WOOHOOOoooooooo

Attached: 1552203510976.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

>Just like old times.

>this fucking artstyle
It's like I'm actually on the internet circa DMC3.

It's supposed to be an updated Gloria.

Attached: DMC4_Gloria.png (1286x2775, 2.34M)

>notes confirms this with vergil writing his name on shit
>even his SDT

>DMC3: I'll try it your way for once.
>DMC5: DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT
why is boomer vergil such a spoilsport

He probably kept Alastor which is most likely what Trish is going to fall back on using since Sparda is gone and it's lightning powers match with her own.

Attached: file.png (295x800, 537K)

>twist
>his taunt "I need more...strength" that can be heard in the first chapter you play with him as is somehow a twist

>Practicing royal guard with Vergil
>feeling amazing about myself the whole time
>doorbell rings since I ordered pizza
>FUCK

Attached: 20190311103401_1.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

>So excited to use Tomboy
>It turns out to probably be the worst Devil Breaker

Attached: 1546134416628.png (633x758, 696K)

God I want to titfuck her

I fucking love the photo mode guys.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190311121211.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

>No Agni and Rudra summon for V where one body is wielding both swords.
Missed opportunity. They need to come back in some capacity.

Did he really give them to her?

the damn WoG that the bitch does when you stay too close is annoying if you forgot to equip gerbera

This
I honestly only realised this issue the moment I fought vergil and wanted to restart.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqey8RWSPXQ
DmC music was much much better.
t. noisia fan

Last we saw of Alastor, it was chilling in Enzo's shop along with Ifrit and Agni & Rudra and some other devil arms

Actually a little upset at the sheer nonexistence of puzzle mechanics. Even Grim Grips which aren't shit anymore are barely used. Hopefully the story DLCs have some.

>get the money for DMC5 a day after the release
>go to buy it
>it's sold out
>they say it'll come tomorrow again
>go again tomorrow
>it came and got sold out again
>the same thing happens today
I should be happy it's selling well in my shithole of a country but I just want to play the game now.

Attached: 1541212005330.jpg (540x536, 59K)

I'm kind of pissed how they fucked up the music for like half the goddamn game. They better update the battle tracks to actually fucking work on more than like 5 missions.

they coould've at least given her the wig

ok so getting with rebellion unlocks dante's demon power

it happened in 3 and he got devil trigger from it

it happened in 5 and he got sin

so why did nothing happen in 4?

Attached: Untitled.png (776x650, 510K)

No way, she's got her own.

Whole heartedly agree.

I know it's based on her Gloria Alias, just like Lady EX is based on Trish and Dante EX is based on Donte.

Still ugly.

lol works on my machine bro

Does anyone else think the bonus tracks are way too quiet? I can barely hear half of them, and Devil's Never Cry doesn't even work with Nero at all. It was bad enough they weren't dynamic but overall they're a huge letdown. Also on another note, what the fuck is the language the weird demon says when he's introducing the game?

Attached: 1550188271530.jpg (1186x1200, 242K)

>lightning shot came out instead of powered windmill
>every single time
I can relate to that Dante

nothing stops trish from just going there and taking it, really

Could've got Dreadnought from it.

Attached: 1552206481094.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Attached: 20190308203929_1.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Right, but his story is so important to this one that it feels like it's missing. I loved seeing Vergil here, and I loved the game's story. It got really Kino when Dante found his old house. But that's exactly why it feels like it's missing a big chunk. If this Vergil DLC rumor is true that might really complete the game.
I do like that now we can know that Vergil was likely inside the Nelo Angelo, just like how Trish was inside Cavalier.

Didn't have Sparda and wasn't willing

He only got Sin DT in 5 because he also had Sparda.
There's probably also a case to be made about there needing to be intent or some other demonic shit, because Dante was stabbed by Yamato in 3 and didn't turn into a goth twink

He got Sin because he absorbed Sparda which he happened to have at the time.

>He doesn't even know the ancient japanese trope of the blue and red oni on which basically all japanese anime, manga and videogame rivalries are based

uncultured swine

>DmC fuck you
>one of the most cringe worthy scenes in vidya
>DMC 5 Fuck you
>one of the best moments in vidya
how did they do it?

Different mindset.
3 he needed power to defeat vergil
4 he could have just beat anyone at any point
5 he needed power to defeat vergil

5 star post. Up to this game, straightforward level design was one of the big advantages Bayo had over DMC

Did you just miss the part that the entire reason he got the Dante sword was because he fused with Sparda?
Griffon even explicitly says "He's absorbing Sparda" when he stabs himself, user. It's not Rebellion that made him go Majin

Why do normal people seem to be so completely oblivious of demons and the underworld? Didn't the Temen-Ni-Gru do the exact same thing the Qliphoth did, just 20 years ago? Suddenly sprout out of the middle of a city, destroying it and summoning demons to wreak havoc on the population?

Wasn't there an entire city of cultists that summoned a giant stone god that you could see for like 20 miles around? Wasn't that like a couple years ago at most?

It's like large scale demon invasions are a relatively normal experience in this world, but Dante somehow manages to keep his devil hunting agency a secret, like regular people are meant to be kept in the dark about the Underworld and demons.

he had already drained the power from the blade in 3, nothing was left in 4, in 5 he drained the power from the handle

>The chad stride
>The virgin flail

I legitimately can't tell if it's a glitch or intended. Devil Trigger only plays for 3 of Nero's missions (M02, M03, and M15). Also it seems like the dynamic soundtrack only works in M02 and M03 for Nero, since it plays at full blast in M15.

Attached: Devil May Cry 5_20190311150928.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

Dante splitting into D and Jakpoot sounds p neat.

It's alright. You're not supposed to keep it on all the time, just use moves from it like it was an extension of your moveset. I don't get why people in these threads praise it so highly either though.

So were the 3 pets willing to die to make Vergil a better guy?

Attached: 4B1C4CD4-253B-4A7B-AED8-86C4FF4BD65D.jpg (1024x1004, 106K)

>too quiet
Dunno, seems good to me
And I thought default themes were quiet kek

By not making the entire game prior to that moment the edgiest "FUCK YOU" fest they can

Are they? The flying lance fuckers felt a lot stronger in DMC4. Well, to be fair I've only played in Devil Hunter mode.

>Finish the game
>Still have a ton of shit to unlock
>Looking forward to grind in Bloody Palace
>Comes out next month
FUCK

I enjoyed that there was some brotherly bickering in 5 as well
>If I beat Nero, then that counts as me beating you, right Dante?

user I suck massive dick at DMC and even I could play DmC without any problems on higher difficulties. The only DMC game easier than DmC is DMC2.

Lady is cute though.

Attached: F8464282-F643-40A3-AB9D-932DC8348921.png (604x866, 974K)

There's probably some government bigwig covering that shit up cause a Library entry in 5 shows that the general consensus on the Fortuna shit was that it was a giant earthquake.

They wanted to die so Vergil would be free of the memories of being Nelo Angelo that haunted him

use this month to beat the other difficulties

Those were by far the worst part of the game though.

because the "fuck you"s in DmC were to random nobodies because Donte didn't have any bants

the "FUCK YOU" in DMC5 has a purpose since it was directed at "worst dad of the year" and was filled with genuine anger and signified the start of the duel with banger music kicking in as well

>29 years old
>Can't buy it for himself

Fuck off.

didn't have sparda and wasn't willing in 3

i'd assume the swords only work on their owners

not the point

i'll take it

Items have never been a cheat. That's a stupid self-imposed challenge that somehow got memed into an accepted standard. They're for people who aren't able to proceed without aid or who don't care for style and just want to play. The cinematic and menu ask should be optional though and removable for people who dont want it.

why is mission 2 so fucking good
the one in dmc5 of course
what else would i be referring to

Attached: 1537383087313.png (582x587, 611K)

Is the Deluxe edition worth it? Every store near me is sold out on the physical version, and I really don't want to buy a digital copy. Should I just cut my losses and buy the regular version instead?

the music overall is way too fucking silent and it's really bothering me

Attached: 1552127189405.jpg (636x564, 43K)

"This is Jane Austwiz with the news today, it seems in redgrave city there was an unusual case of a massive tree arising. Many causalities occurred as a consequence. Scientists believe this may be an effect of global warming on a rare type of flora found exclusively within the city, as we have no sources on the ground, we can't confirm what other oddities may have occurred. But with the tower's fall, it seems Redgrave City will be back to usual business in no time." Etc etc. People would rather accept bullshit explanations than have to face the possibility of the supernatural being real.

So, what DLC song did you replace Subhuman with?

Attached: 1529041636078.png (508x280, 97K)

I highly recommend playing through 1, 3, and 4 first if you have the time for it. There are a ton of callbacks to all of them in 5, particularly V's entire moveset being a reference to 1.

We see Alastor and Cerberus again in the anime CD Drama.

DMC is self-aware and having fun with its own retardation, KH is trying to convince you to take all the bullshit it spews seriously

>several people in a previous thread complaining about Devil Exceed and DSD Swordmaster
>Even though both literally only serve to add more options to the player and raise the potential skill ceiling
You boomers know you don't have to use them just because you have the option, right?

How did this went from most hated piece of media in recent memory to pure kino?
youtu.be/XzocKXYKQV0

He became uncle dante

what is this ghost punch thing everyone keeps referring to?

Do you ever have to fight those ninja lizards with Nero on the higher difficulties? I was messing around in The Void and they definitely seem to be a Dante-only enemy. I couldn't figure out how to make them vulnerable at all.

I'd just go with standard edition. The Devil Breakers are neat but that's about it. Chances are you're gonna stick with the default battle themes for 90% of the game anyway.

Not him but I just played through the whole series last month. 3 is definitely better in some aspects, though overall I think 5 is still the best.

>ok so getting with rebellion unlocks dante's demon power
Not by default.
If it was like that he would've stabbed himself as soon as he woke up - he had both Sparda and Rebellion on him.
Rebellion is a key, but it's meaningless if there's nothing to unlock. When Dante was stabbed by Vergil, Dante was wishing for more power to beat his brother, so Rebellion helped to unlock that power.
In DMC5, Dante takes a trip back to his home to think about what he's about to do, should he be doing it, is it a good thing to do, and what should he do after.
When he comes in peace with his decision to go further to fight Urizen - Rebellion helps him to unlock the next door.

Meanwhile, Dante could've bitch-slapped the entirety of DMC4 without breaking a sweat - there's no reason getting pierced by Rebellion would've done anything to him.
The same way getting pierced by Yamato (multiple times) didn't separate his human and demon halves in DMC3. And not Vergil nor Nero were splitted during their fight when they traded blows with Yamato.

Seems like he ain't ready yet. Appear to be missing some effects and some animations look placeholder.

DmC - regular and meaningless everyday "fuck you".
DMC5 - le epic anime pro jojo male power fantasy "FUCK YOU DADDY"

THE FLINCH IN YOUR EYE CALLS YOUR BLUFF

Attached: 1543431868190.gif (316x193, 115K)

I didn't, it felt pointless, since your basic battle theme only plays like 4 or 5 times in the game, nearly everything else has custom music.

nero lol

Imagine how much of a fucking DORK Vergil is deep down to have created something like V
Also why did his pets attack Dante again?

Press R2 after attacking with Nero.

Enemy spawn changes in SoS and above I think. Like how empusa queens show up earlier then in devil hunter You might see them as nero.

>when YOU CANNOT KILL ME kicks in

Attached: 1545960333980.png (639x479, 697K)

Improved vocals and better sound mixing

Alternate face models for Trish and Lady DLC when?

no clue what your tastes are but i like ashley riot and dan luvisi (idk if the latter even takes commissions but the former does)
and thank you for buying those anons the game

I’ve always liked KH being the opposite of DMC where it can take a dumb premise and do it completely straight faced. If the roles were reversed neither series would really work.

No clue if this is real but explaining how Vergil is here seems like a must. Was expecting more a comic or animated short but if it's gameplay even better.

YOU CANNOT KILL ME at S rank
That's how

Nothing in 5 really feels quite as satisfying as Bustering these assholes.

what is the context for this

A: They literally are Mundus's ex-minions and the nightmares held by Nelo Angelo, they have all the reason in the world to want to fuck up Dante
B: They don't want V(ergil) to die to Dante due to their bond with him, they're trying to protect their master
C: FUCK Dante

They got a vocalist who's voice doesn't crack like a 12 year old.

Also the theme was always going to work better in-game as the battle theme.

>The selfish and power-hungry son gets the sword that splits powers and forces human Vergil to literally face his evil demon side.
>The earnest and good-hearted son gets the sword that can merge powers and turns him into a fucking ultra-demon.

Sparda playing 4D chess.

Attached: DMC4_SE_Sparda.png (695x1000, 643K)

literal crazy time wahoo pizza stylish

Attached: kek2.jpg (640x1254, 133K)

BLESS ME WITH YOUR GIFT OF LIGHT

the extra breakers are neat and add a little more variety to nero, but they aren't anything amazing and vary from "slightly different from the default" to "kinda not great"

everything else is just kinda meh. the live action cutscenes are worth a watch on youtube though.

>literally VROOM VROOM unga bunga
It and Rawhide are tied for my favourites

Attached: 1550596917583.jpg (631x658, 39K)

Why did Yea Forums use those DMC1 pets at all? When I started playing I thought V might be Mundus or something

on Nero's diverging point (m15 i think)
going right after the skate park divinity statue has 2x ninja lizard fights
i'm never taking that route ever again in SoS or DMD

Big if true. I expected nero to be involved as well though, just hope we get a nice ending with the brothers coming back.

3 made it pretty obvious that it knows the fans are just there for the sake of the wild ride.

Yeah the game probably could've used another mission or two after Vergil's revival before the fight. It's not bad as it is now, but definitely a flaw.

KYRIE GET BACK INSIDE, NOW

yeh she is

Attached: kek.jpg (960x490, 71K)

Public Enemy

Because Nelo Angelo

This
I also like the theory that they 'had' to die in order to completely sever any connection Vergil has with Mundus, and they did so willingly due to their respect for him.

>not "cheers me up"

He literally didn't know shit. He dipped on the kids when they were canonically said to be identical in all ways right down to personality. It just conveniently turned out that he made the right choice by accident. He probably intended them to use the swords together to choose to either embrace who they are or to get rid of their demonic halves entirely if they hate it that much. Dante sure as hell would've used Yamato for that if he knew about the possibility back in 3 when he hated demonic shit so much that he didn't know what the fuck DT'ing was.

Where's this stuff mentioned?

Does Ragtime build extra style when hitting a slowed down opponent?

I miss Agni and Rudra, bros.
The bike is too slow for me.

Attached: 1547105296140.jpg (1920x800, 785K)

wait till you fight her on DMD

Would itsuno still be working on it it? Hope it's fleshed out properly.

Jeffrey is curious about how she knows about Fortuna as it is one of the most secluded regions of the world and its citizens are quite antiquated. He tells Nico that he didn’t witness the event for himself, but he heard that the city was destroyed by a white giant.

After the Order of the Sword incident, Nero is wary of strangers as occult reporters, novelists etc. come to the city for details, but he can’t tell them the truth.

Why is it that 4 is the only game that's lewd as fuck?

FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

>They literally are Mundus's ex-minions
They literally aren't, though.
They explain who they are after the fight.
They basically fight Dante for the sake of the final dialogue when Griffon hints Dante Vergil wants to be saved.

We get naked Lady and Trish in this one plus 2 demons with boobs exposed user.

2008-tier Japanese character designs.

I liked them except for that one mission in 3 where you rotate the fucking tower.

DEVILS IN THE DARK

Attached: dork.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

youre deluding yourself if you think the dlc is going to be that major story-wise.

Something about the camera/lock on system is fucking me up

>Dante has super sword that fuses things into a greater than the sum of their parts
>Vergil gets super sword can split anything

The fuck should Nero have? Will it turn out his Red Queen is another demon sword?

Same here I loved it. It also really shows a side of Vergil that is usually kept hidden, which is him being a massive fucking dork. I think more people will come around to liking the twist of V being Vergil as time goes on.

Thanks guys. I'll pick up the regular edition then.

Remember to turn on Live Action Cutscenes for your SoS replay

Attached: 20190311154939_1.jpg (2560x1440, 423K)

>Love how Dante feels in 5, especially compared to 4
>Feel like I do well every mission
>always get a B-A when I regularly get S ranks with Nero and V
W-what am I doing wrong bros.....

I honestly wish they never included V at all rather than include him, hype up his involvement in the story, hype him up as a playable character, and then limit his fighting style (an entire shop section JUST for Royal Fork? Seriously?) & be like "lol just kidding, it's vergil" and expell him out of the story
"ohhh but he's not dead/gone 4ever!!!!" yea no, not without Vergil splitting himself again which is never ever

Attached: 1547451899414.gif (400x225, 980K)

What the fuck

Alt style announcers are really nice but
>Morrison for Dante
>Nico for Nero
>Not Griffon for V
One fucking job Capcom

>both are equally cuhrayzee

>imagine dieing in a videogame

>the chad Nero beating up a goth loser

Not switching enough.

Probably not swapping styles enough user, if Dante isn't constantly going SWOTRICKSWOTRICKSWOTRICKGUNTRICKROYTRICKSWOTRICK then you're doing it wrong

What could they do to salvage V in the SE?

i fucking lose it at griffon every time

Dried up Jewnose, the cutest girl in this game was Nico and only because she had no competition.

Anyone remember this gem?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_rnCyRcmtQ

FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

Attached: 1552237146682.jpg (2560x1440, 522K)

FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!

Attached: 20190311013939_1.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Can you parry all the same shit with Devil Bringer as you can with Overture?

Nero's not a son of Sparda, he gets jack shit, like a brat should. He already got a loving gf/sister/wife, so he's the real winner here

>There will be flashbacks to Vergil's time in hell and what he has been doing since DMC1 and how he returned.
Mooondust rape dungeon confirmed[\spoiler]

>Implying Vergil won't somehow pull V's kit out of his ass or find a way to summon V
I highly doubt they'd succesfully pull off a summoner character and then neglect to ever utilize that style of play again

KH by far, nothing beats mickey talking about darkness

Attached: 1552142790703.jpg (768x1024, 730K)

Given that Griffon knows tons of demons by name, it seems likely that them being Nelo Angelo's nightmare's isn't the whole of their existence. They after all can become physical in the first place, nightmares generally don't do that. If Vergil split his demonic half and human half then it may well be that the demonic energy left with V is whatever energy Mundus imbued him with as Nelo and that same energy carries traces of his other minions.

Red queen gets corrupted by demons ala infested tank

Why are Ebony and Ivory so shit when Blue Rose is so good?

V is babby mode because he was designed to be a weird experimental character and just overpowered him to avoid being unfun. Nero though has tremendous lockdown power compared to dante and more innate mobility/air time. He can get to enemies or bring them over all while avoiding damage and poppong the style gauge with Exceed. Dante doesn't stun as much and doesnt get free style pops.

>is in the best cutscene in the entire series
>dabs into the latest game and creates the best waifu in the series
how does he do it

Attached: 1552250951605.gif (400x400, 1.76M)

Imagine having some of these guys on your side

>"ohhh but he's not dead/gone 4ever!!!!" yea no, not without Vergil splitting himself again which is never ever

At the end Urizen gets totally beaten and V essentially overpowers him mentally. There will totally be a DMC where Vergil ends up splitting himself again and both V and Urizen come back but this time Urizen will be a good guy.

how do i get good style as nero, i can get constant SS combos as dante but I feel limited with nero

I believe you can't.
I tried a few times and I always failed.
You can only parry the last boss with bringer.

Throw away his whole kit and turn him into another Dante clone because apparently that's all brainlets can handle.

I'm not planning on living this long Itsuno

Attached: blue-balls-1-1532621488.jpg (1200x600, 50K)

Aren't they completely random? I swear I've gotten Morrison voice lines for Nero, I think I've even gotten different characters in the same mission (including the normal announcer)

Ultra Violet but only on my second playthrough.

>crazy fightsexual guy that emulates action movies
>lazy ass demon that loves pizza and sweets

>DMC6
>DSD(Sparda+Rebellion) fuses with Yamato
>Sparda reforms from the divided parts of himself after splitting up to let his sons grow up somewhat normal
>Learns Eva is dead
>Becomes the new villain

it's true but it's fucking retarded, itsuno had to say he was vergil's son in a fucking interview about dmc4, it would have been fine if vergil would've stayed dead but since he is the wesker of dmc and he has to be still alive we have this clusterfuck

No, the report of Legend of Sparda states that he split his power into 3 swords. His, rebellion and yamato.

Nah, he's like half a month old. It wasn't long between Vergil retrieving Yamato and using it. That was April 30th, while meeting Dante as V was May 16th

>WHY THEY NO SIMPLYFY GAME AND MAKE DANTE SERIOUS

Wasn't the music tied to how well you're doing with your rating or am I misremembering this? I recall people laughing at journalists because of that.

He's a grandson though, surely Sparda left more shit around in case his sons got lucky

He's gonna fuse Yamato's remains with Red Queen to create the Devil Sword Nero, mark my words

>Griffon for V
You could even use his YOU'RE A SUPER STAR V voice clip for SS

Because you have double KALINA ANN

>have the Yamato with them
>leaving hell isn't that big a deal considering what WAS thought to be the end of the franchise (2) actually happened before 4
doubtful

Give him more fucking moves and genuine combos.
I felt my depression twinge a little when I opened his shop tabs for the first time and there was a whole "Cane" tab...for only Royal Fork.
He has the ability from Vergil to make summon swords/canes, but that's the ONLY thing they could give him?
Every time I played V i can't help but fee like he had a more extensive moveset at one point but then they cut a lot of it. Maybe those rumors about him being a testing ground for Dragon's Dogma abilities was right.

FEEL FREE TO DIE WHEN YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH

How long until we get some much needed porn of Lady's new model being raped by demons?

Attached: 1538850541803.jpg (1024x768, 188K)

CATTO

Attached: 1551567458030.jpg (359x360, 22K)

The DMCV we should've got.

It sounds to me like you were too attached to the character before the game was out user. As for his playstyle they can bring it back easily

Look for Meedup, she was a regular im these threads pre launch

Can someone link that Vergil gameplay video, please? I can't find it on youtube by search.

>just unlocked DMD

youtube.com/watch?v=hHT4jOwUpGc

Can't wait to do this fight bros ...

>just finish game
>decide to read the reports because why not
>Morrisons documents specifically mention that all of the signs pointed to Mundus rather than Vergil
>mfw
It's unfare bros

Attached: 65268-076.png (776x648, 85K)

How do you remove the lens flare censor on pc?

I thought this shit was only on ps4

you fight them as Nero on SoS and DMD
they're annoying as fuck to Nero without Gerbera

You gotta be shitting me

Attached: 515236.jpg (2560x1440, 453K)

Then what does Vergil have? And what would he need to do to get a super Yamato like Dante? Without getting stabbed with any weapon than his own Yamato

i didn't replace it my first time around, the dynamic ranking system made it extremely hype

>fights dont go on long enough for me to hear the soft part of this song on devil hunter
hopefully son of sparda fixes this

Attached: 1544365316963.png (192x154, 20K)

How dare you disrespect those beauties, gunslingers the funnest it's ever been and E&I feel great.

Make haste, modders. The last generation's schum can't sate a devil's power for long.

Attached: I want yours too Dante.png (1280x1024, 2.07M)

>You now have to press Exceed, Buster AND Devil Trigger after every attack

Shouldn't Urizen be called Myrizen by Dante?

Rawhide parry them better

HOW DO I MAKE THIS STUPID FUCKING CAT GO TO WHERE THE ENEMIES ARE?

Attached: 5.png (512x512, 53K)

Am I crazy or does Nero feel the hardest to play in this game? Not taking damage is a bitch and a half with him compared to V or Dante.

>It sounds to me like you were too attached to the character
Yeah, it's not like half of the fucking marketing leading up to the game was about the "mysterious new character" who was the catalyst for the story + a new DMC character with a fighting style that hasn't been in the series before, shame on me for being excited, oh how I've learned!!!!

Agnus redemption arc when? The guy just needed to do his homework. He could compare notes with crewcut.

It's bugged on some missions

Dante should have called him Urafaget

stay closer to the enemy

>2020
Bloody Palace better come with coop to tide me over until then
fuck

Attached: 20190310143046_1.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

Well nah because he's referring to Vergil's reason at that point. Being a demon ever seeking power is Urizen. He'd only call him Myrizen to other people.

>Since it's already been leaked, might as well post more. Vergil DLC is planned. During this Vergil and Dante will be playable. Dante and Vergil in hell make their way to Mundus to finish him off once and for all. There will be flashbacks to Vergil's time in hell and what he has been doing since DMC1 and how he returned. Expected to be out in 2020.

Assuming you're not bullshitting, I assume this would be like a straight up 1.5 sequel then? Will it be sold standalone at retail?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

Wtf i love motivation now

>dying

lul

I don't know, switching to Nero against Vergil felt a lot easier thanks to table Hopper.
I wish Dante had Table Hopper.

>mfw

Attached: DracSymph.jpg (1200x1600, 751K)

>finish game
>Man that was sweet, lets try V out in Blood Palace
>Can't find it

I was tricked by the Jews again.

The darkest of night falls around my hair No!
And the receding hairline within loses control
Gotta hide it now
Gotta hide it now
Gotta hide it now
Gotta hide it now
This baldness inside has a hold of me
Clenching my long hair trying to break me
Gotta hide it now
Gotta hide it now
Gotta hide it now
Gotta hide it now
Move fast baby, don't be slow
Step aside, hairline, its time to grow
I can't seem to control
All this sadness that's inside me
Hold it fast, they've been dancing on this
Branded by fire on the abyss
drinking pill, I just can't resist
All this receding hairline on top of me
All of this hair falling out of my head
My hairline receding is burning me red.
Frustration is getting bigger
Bang
Bang
Bang,
Pull my rogaine trigger.
Embrace the Minoxidil that's within me!
No hiding, hair loss products anymore!
When premature baldness consumes me!
Nothing can save your hairline and theres no room for it to grow.

Attached: image.jpg (371x416, 134K)

Lockon. Fat cat takes a few seconds tho

Press forward and attack and hope he doesn't land 20 feet past them

I'm always here

Attached: dmcnewcomers.png (1878x1623, 2.41M)

Alternate summons Ideally.

This probably sounded better in your head

Yo mister i didn't die once on DMD and SSS'd every mission first try on son of sparda.

Attached: 1404470665467.gif (390x290, 167K)

It's free

April DLC user.

Pixiv

They changed vocals.

I'd happily draw some for the game, but I'm not a particularly amazing artist and only do shitty sketches, all traditional too.

What country are you in? I'm starting to think it's an America only thing, or you're bullshitting since I dont have it.

>kitties cry ''MEOW''
>puppies cry ''WOOF''
she's fucking perfect

Attached: 0QJNKM.png (502x569, 237K)

Let it go my son

You're only casual if you give up.

fagout

Same just wished I liked playing as him more. Griffon is the best and Nero's interactions are wholesome.

>SWOTRICKSWOTRICKSWOTRICKGUNTRICKROYTRICKSWOTRICK
Bulllshit, you can stick to one style and still get S ranks. Switching weapons and taunting on the other hand...

ill trade Nero for Vergil

Nah, I've been doing a "retard run" where I've been getting piss drunk and stumbling through on Human with the live action cutscenes turned on. It's been a blast so far, but I overdid it last night a bit.

I though Capcom said they weren't going to do DLC outside of BP. Are they legit just lying and there will be more DLC?

Yeah but neither of those scenes are particularly lewd and the demons certainly aren't. Literally every scene with Lady in 4 has her bending over Dante's desk and showing as much cleavage as possible, Trish has extreme jiggle physics, and Gloria is obvious.

Plus Lady and Trish are both fucking boomers by this point.

>finally cave in and start dmc franchise
>playing first game
>just got to the fight with the "lion" after you kill the giant lava spider
>it's literally just button mashing faggotry so far, has zero depth. I know the point is actually to get S rank (I got A at least on one level) but it's just boring to do so

I shiggy hope the rest of the games aren't like this, it is just tedious. hopefully this game is just old and aged bad compared to the other ones

Itsuno played us

You can learn their attack patterns. I spent an hour in the void learning the tells+timings to hit a parry with Red Queen.
The one where they take a low stance and and spawn the blade is the easiest. You can just swing pretty much as soon as it vanishes.

There's also an upright stance blade draw attack that comes in after a longer delay than the lowered stance one. The funkiest one where it's eyes flash before it spawns the blade that has a fake out first, then the real attack.

PROTIP: Don't attack it at random. If you do it fades into invisibility and it's harder to read the tell.

When you make spoof lyrics, sing them in your head to make sure they actually fit the fucking tune.

Also, lyrics tend to rhyme.

God i just love how everyone is so fucking ugly with with RE engine. We live in the golden era of reaction images.

Attached: 1552207039752.jpg (961x854, 187K)

It is the fucking point, Dante himself said so as he was become the devil sword. Yamato separates things, like demon from man or the space between dimensions. Rebellion combines things, like demon side into human or a powerful devil sword into a human host.

but can she transform into a bug?

Fully agree. I understand why they did it but not having an option to disable it is awful and killing my vibe in DMD.

>journalists say dmc 5 is too hard
>They turn on auto-combat and play on human difficulty
>They then say the game is an easy button masher that's too short for $60 because they beat the game in 14 hours
>They say the game is too short after playing through it once and literally never trying to unlock any other moves, or even go for higher scores or even try to learn the combat system
>journalists say the story is bad because it doesn't take itself seriously and has things that don't make sense and Is campy
>They compare it to the most recent God of War game's story, like comparing a fruit salad to a rack of ribs
>They think a boomer who transforms into a demon that rides a Motorcycle and eats pizza while skateboarding on demons and moonwalking with a cowboy hat is a story that takes itself as seriously as some euros writing a nordic novel.

Games """"journalism"""" was a mistake.

Attached: 1546044306709.jpg (601x599, 52K)

I want to see Nico stuttering during sex

Its perfect when you are punching things in the face

Since when is V talking with Leon?

maybe

Attached: ac981eb5684add1e4760dab0c2fe3a9b[1].jpg (500x374, 14K)

They said they didn't have plans for anything past BP a few months back. Game's sold a shitton and everyone wants more.

Stop dodging so much faggot, he gets summoned to V when you do

And yet they still give it a 9/10? The fuck are you talking about? Even Kotaku lovingly compared it to God Hand.

>mfw dat 00:23-00:45
Fucking noice

Attached: 1550918903789.png (603x436, 167K)

Who
>Uses two weapon loadouts with Dante
here

Is the griffon from DMC5 the same griffon from dmc 1? Or is it just one of vergil creation I'm confused

I agree, it's a hassle to restart levels too, go into menu, pick restart, loading screen, pick start, loading screen.

Why isn't there just a menu after the restart button asking you if you want to go back to loadout selection or just restart the level?

You're just pulling alot of this shit out of your ass.
I haven't seen many journalists, if any at all apart from literally-who sites give anything less than praise towards the game.

Sparda1 is Vergil3+Dante's shit on top

I'm from the UK, playing on steam

youtu.be/kfCeBOZHwxg

YOU CANNOT KILL ME
IGNITE THE FLAME

That's bullshit. They either have plans or don't. They aren't going to suddenly get started on Vergil DLC because the game sold a shit ton.

He tells you later

It's so surreal that this game came out and I've beaten it. I don't know how to explain it but my mind's just not processing that I've actually played this game after so long.

Attached: 1552256885600.jpg (1024x906, 113K)

>implying when Vergil stops caring about muh power in DMC 6, he won't be basically V personalitywise

Attached: 71b.jpg (996x812, 203K)

All 3 are based on Vergil's memories from being Nelo Angelo on Mallet island, they're not the real or original ones.

FUCK YOUUUUUUU

Attached: 20190311110926_1.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

If I understand correctly he's a manifestation of Vergil's psyche.

Debatable. According to the bird itself, it's just a "nightmare" of Nelo Angelo's. At the same time though, it does claim non-stop to personally know demons that Nelo is unlikely to have personally met. I think they might've changed their minds at some point in development about what their origin point is, either way though, it's just a flying callback to DMC1. You probably shouldn't try and justify it too much for your own sake.

you talking about the Lady scene? i think you can only get rid of that one by turning down graphical settings
Trish scene shouldn't be censored like it is on PS4

I just realized that you can change character themes in the Jukebox, now i can have Subhuman for all three.

Attached: 1544738480913.png (347x486, 192K)

Balrog and Sparda here
Also Double Kalina Ann and E&I

>Nico takes every chance to fuck with Nero in regards to him being around other women
It's pretty funny

Attached: ca8995b12b3dd60d008bacb1bed35c8d2b53f613.jpg (600x600, 165K)

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

Do you not know how PR-speak works user?
>Game devs "say" that they'll add playable characters/more DLC if fans ask for it
>In reality they're already working on it & just want fans to get/generate hype around the game
It's video game development 101.

>V hugging and penetrating Vergil
lewd

You don't even have Ifrit yet, and trying to mash against Shadow is a fantastic way to get fucking murdered. Make sure to buy Stinger.

I'm a brainlet too, DSD and Cerberus. Using 4 guns though.

I'm going to slowly learn all weapons using 2 at a time, then combine them together and truly get this party started

Canada on steam here, no lens flares

*Teleports behind you*
Nothing personnel, kid

Me
Rebellion/Sparda and Balrog for melee
E&I and Shotgun for range
And fuck DSD

How will trashfags ever recover?

Attached: so fake it hurts.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

>mfw Nico continues her father's work and becomes main villain in DMC 6

Attached: 1552320680804.jpg (193x261, 10K)

send me a message on twitter or some shit if you want a commission.
I might do more requests in the thread once I beat prologue (you)rizen

Attached: bedtimestory.png (1297x739, 662K)

I felt the same way, but only after playing as Dante. I was too spoiled by Dante's ability to Trick/Air Star to instantly pop up in front of enemies' faces from anywhere and go ham with Swordmaster and just Royal Guard whenever things started getting hairy. You have to play a lot more conservative with Nero, and it's a hell of an adjustment to go back to once the reins come off.

Oh fuck I want it

Attached: 1548601656028.png (250x250, 36K)

DMCfags overreacted is how

is the BGM encrypted like in 4SE

Attached: Single_Paul_Ready_doctor-harry-goodsir-700x1000[2].jpg (700x1000, 357K)

>"Nero this isn't oregano"

Why wouldn't they? If the playerbase is asking for it, why wouldn't they want to do it? Vergil is already playable via a mod currently.

DMC1 is completely different from the others, it's more like an actiony Resident Evil than a crazy combo action game.

That said, you're a zoomer faggot for not appreciating it

>Ah-ah-ahm gunna say it!

Holy kek.

>unique execution animation for Vergil

Attached: 43256776645.png (387x262, 94K)

you're alright richfag
please don't gift the game to any begger

Is it really mandatory to switch Blue Rose to another button? It seems easy to charge in this game than it was in DMC4

TIME PARADOX!

When Nico whispered the "oh my god" after the cutscene, was that out of relief that she didn't mow Nero down with the van or was that an excited expression after openly mentioning the idea that Nero was flirting with her?

reporting
Cavaliere/DSD
Double Lawnchair/Ebony&Ivory

Based poetry fag destroys edgelord

I felt really proud of myself when I finally beat Vergil the first time. I was able to parry all of his moves and put him to 40%ish health before he Devil triggered and got an S rank at the end.

>V actually has a finisher animation for Vergil

Attached: 1434860446648.jpg (490x490, 68K)

>they bullshit a new ability into yamato
>yamato is now capable of erasing a demon's will
>vergil uses demons as weapons
>dante turns demons into literal weapons
>they fight over who gets said demon in cutscenes
i wouldn't even be mad

Attached: 1530800437155.jpg (499x405, 37K)

He has the old charged shot back in NG+ so yes

>that way V kills Vergil
>YOU AND I
So it already has the unique way to kill him

Attached: 1552232205953.png (344x366, 199K)

Hitting him. Boy you must not be good with women.

What is that finish move

Bloody palace, V probably has unique execution for every boss

> That execution animation

NANI

When does he use that finisher animation in the normal game? Looks like it's made for a human enemy

Why not both?

The latter, dummy. They made it pretty damn obvious.
>"Ew, are you flirting with me?"
>Nero walks away
>Starts creaming her pants
How much more context did you need?

Never. It's specifically for Vergil

Did you like it? Was it worth the pain of waiting?
It was for me.

Pretty sure Agni and Rudra were sold to some rich kid who has tea parties with them.

what makes me think, some of the code is already there for V's bloody palace fight with vergil

More importantly, what the fuck will legendary demon swords dante and vergil give their owners besides a curse to fight the wielder of the other

>Looks like it's made for a human enemy
user it's made literally for Vergil
>You and I
>stabs himself through Vergil

>music starts off as some downer theme with sad violins and all implying that it as if this is some emotional battle between father and son.
>go devil trigger
>Nero says fuck you and the theme does a complete 180 goes fucking bonkers with the WUB WUB and it is just Nero beating the autism out of his dad.
10/10

Attached: 1551033115525.jpg (316x516, 37K)

I thought Nero had a human hand that was coming out of his devil hand down Lady's pants

If V killed the fuck out of Vergil and became a new running character to help out Nero, how would you feel.

I do have my preferences, but I play with the full loadout. I don't have any sick tech or anything going on with them, I just switch to a new weapon every couple of seconds and adjust my play style to fit.

Okay but where's the force edge. Or did it get absorbed into Yamato I can't remember

go play the game before you post

Happy.
I never thought Vergil was all that interesting/cool as a character apart from his playable combat

>enter DMC thread
>always read the whole thread
>by the time I'm actually up to date on it the thread is

Attached: 1549905032861-1.jpg (247x211, 18K)

>you... and i

Attached: 1552321011279.gif (480x270, 3.5M)

I don't want Vergil to die but I'd be fine with him and Dante staying in hell and V helping Nero in the human world

I loved it. I've not had this much fun with a game in a long time.

Attached: 1535476712683.png (700x690, 1.13M)

Yes he completely trivialises the game and he only gets better in 4SE

>Unique kill animation where he stabs both Vergil and himself

Fucking awesome. They had that shit ready just in case. I wonder if he has unique kill animations for every boss he doesn't normally fight, like Urizen or King Cerberus?

>that finisher
MUH

>constantly finding myself alt+tabbing out of the game at the main menu/gallery/shop just to browse with the music in the background because it's so good
Who else?

Attached: 20190310015344_1.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

force edge is sparda

Force Edge becomes Sparda in DMC1. You did play DMC1, didn't you, user?

I am no bit smarter

Definitely will user. Thank you
Anyone who has fun with their art really. Thank you user! Will do
I really want a commission from her too!! Hopefully she has time to do it.

Anyone who has commission ideas, please tell me and I’ll get them done

Kino

Attached: 1544307322713.webm (900x506, 373K)

Probably. It's for the bloody palace, no doubt.

He's going to fight them all in Bloody Palace, so they need animations for them all. It wasn't just in case.

>just in case
It's for bloody palace.

>Unique finisher for Vergil
Assuming it's for BP, are they gonna have new dialog too?

>Finishing off Mundus in a DLC
No way fag

Everybody had bloody palacemind ready to go, eh?

I guess they decided to just ship with them in the data instead of saving them for the patch. So that's nice.

KH by a landmile.
DMC makes fun of itself, but does even sillier shit than DMC, but it takes itself 100% seriously most of the time.
I think it's sincerity is endearing in it's own right though.

Attached: 1451017548509.png (853x938, 847K)

Nelo is correct

do not help this scamfag he promised me money and never delivered I CAN PROVE IT!

yeah especially that chill devil trigger

go

>Kotaku
probably don't want a repeat of the guy making a video response calling them bitches and proving them incredibly wrong