How did Capcom create the first game with 10/10 both gameplay and graphics, bros?

How did Capcom create the first game with 10/10 both gameplay and graphics, bros?
Is Capcom, dare I say, back?

Attached: dmc5.jpg (460x215, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Chaser_Tech/status/1104933422865240064
youtu.be/NK4YbzLuNDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How did your two perfectly normal human parents make a fucking gene dead end subhuman like you?

I'm probably biased because I waited for this shit 11 years, but I'm so happy with how the game turned out. Itsuno really delivered on his promise to make the best action game, at least for me personally. Currently getting my shit stomped on DMD mission 9, too much chaos on the screen to reliably dodge the scythe tentacle chumps.

Attached: 1547352256670.jpg (1200x1176, 168K)

Attached: image (1).jpg (240x240, 26K)

Gameplay wise it's fantastic and peak DMC.

>can barely see anything
>10/10 graphics

Attached: dmc1.png (1302x724, 571K)

10/10 gameplay
no
v mechanics
lvldesign bland

>that res

Attached: 20190311013409_1.jpg (2560x1440, 460K)

>being too much of a brainlet for V's mechanics

Censored/10

I don't like Vs mechanics either and I have no trouble as him at all, it's just annoying to have to hold target, book, bird while mashing cat all the time. He doesn't make me feel stylish either, even if getting SSS is trivial as him.

>doesn't understand he reffers to those mechanics being shit and basic
>calls anyone a brainlet
DMCfags everyone

What a rat-faced doofus.

Attached: dork.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Fuck yes, I just managed to beat prologue Urizen on NG. I was only on mission 3 of devil hunter, 1st playthrough too, so no good health bar
Now I get SoS right off the bat

Attached: 1541305595244.gif (540x603, 188K)

it really is quite fantastic
the "cameo" system is totally fucking wild when you pair yourself up with a friend, like look at this shit
twitter.com/Chaser_Tech/status/1104933422865240064
the only real nitpick that people and even reviewers have is the fact that the locations seem to be a bit bland, for that to be the only downside in this game is amazing
i really do hope it gets the goty it deserves as it seems normies are taking a liking to it as well
i cant wait for bloody palace and hopefully more dlc

Just how does this work? Wasn't it supposed to be just the data of someone who finished the mission before?

Cameo can either be ghost data or actual live players. Since the matchmaking is automatic only, there's no way to force it to be live players. You can just set it to prioritise your friends, then both hop into the same tied sequence together to maybe play together. Mission 13 works best.

>V's "mechanics"
>Dude L1 for SSS
Don't be this stupid.

10/10 gameplay
10/10 graphics
0/10 level design. "Dude evil corridor lmao"
0/10 enemy and boss design.
0/10 plot.
5/10 fanservice in the plot.

Maybe I was just too into the fight to notice the OST at the time, but holy shit, King Cerb's theme is insane.
youtu.be/NK4YbzLuNDM

this, the end of the story felt just as rushed as the end of DMC, "OH HEY YOU GOTTA FIGHT VERGIL NOW LMAO."

>10/10 gameplay
shit is boring as fuck, especially the bosses. the shitty music doesn't help either
fuck you bandwagon hype faggots

the graphics are shit what are you on about

Blind or seething?

It's as insane and chaotic as the boss himself.
The way each head starts shitposting about other head's elements is priceless.