So, this game is going to be complete shit isnt it?

So, this game is going to be complete shit isnt it?

Attached: 161281b.jpg (190x237, 29K)

They heavily censored the sexy One Piece women. That's like 90% of my interest in One Piece off shoots.

In the gamplay i saw nami still looks like a whore. But the rest of the game looks finished. They should have waited another 6 months to release.

>series that relies heavily on adventure and freedom
>railroaded into following the main characters story you've already seen and can't do anything else
Yea, no shit

Doesn't matter
OP fans like myself will get it regardless

IT'S GOING TO BE BETTER THAN JUMPFORCE

It doesn't look great but it will be at least decent fun for One Piece fans.
Dragon Quest games nail the feeling I want from a One Piece game but we're never gonna get that.

yea a new story arc or past about other characters would be cool, but luffy is the face of OP how do you sell a game without him and how do you make him relevant in a story with an established characters past or make a new character players will give a shit about

Bad news is if it's somehow good or sell like hot cakes, Bandai Namco might push more anime games to be open world from now on

then we have nothing to worry about

One Piece can't be made into a game. Nothing can capture what fans love about it. And I'll tell you right now, it isn't the fights

I want to lick Luffy's feet.

>anime game
geez I don't know, look at jump force and see how it turned out

A good One Piece game is a game where you don't play as the strawhats.

Feet are gross

Attached: 788BC698-21B0-44C1-B69B-2E884E16699D.jpg (704x800, 40K)

Has there ever been a good game based on an anime?

the graphics look pretty good. All I ask is for it to not be musou shit.
fucking this. Oda seems to think otherwise. I think modern shonen trends ruined One Piece, and Naruto too.

he's made of rubber so I bet even if you were the biggest homo on the planet that wouldn't feel very pleasant.

Better than their copy pasted arena fighters.

The Unlimited series was close, just needed actual sailing and OC villains instead of memory copies.

jump force was garbage but naruto ninja storm series was good. i don't know how they fucked up jump force so bad.
even dbz fighters is a passable fighting game HOW THE FUCK DID THEY FUCK UP JUMPFORCE SO BAD

does he do spider-man shit in this game? is there a grapple hook traversal mechanic?

He swings through the city and can fly

its gonna be a generic open world one piece game it will be fun for like a few hours then it will be boring just do the main quests and then pretend it never exists

>looks like unlimited world r
Maybe not complete shit, but will probably be disappointing.

anything is better than jump force

>can only play as 1 character
yes its shit