Everything about her would make me think she is hideous but there is something about her that I want to fuck her ugly...

Everything about her would make me think she is hideous but there is something about her that I want to fuck her ugly brains out.

What the fuck? She seems like a chick who agreed to fuck just..because and then you'd go back to hanging out.

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Cause she's based on Emily Bador who is a qt

her appearance definitely grew on me and now i think shes really hot

You like trashy girls, that's why.

Like Claire, I really don't see the appeal, but lady is smoking hot.
Nico's personality and accent are great though

Attached: 1549906019274.png (847x735, 518K)

I don't she is disgusting and VA makes it even more disgusting.

She's not generic anime doll face #32458.

If this character was made by any Western developer, you double-standard-pushing fucks would be REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing like no tomorrow. God this place has become such a shitshow.

Attached: CapKikes.png (937x403, 150K)

She's a legitimately fun character, lots of silly shit and personality.

>If this character was made by any Western developer, you double-standard-pushing fucks would be REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing like no tomorrow.
Absolutely spot on.

>Not using green man gaming to get deals for game
>Didn't buy the deluxe edition for 55 bucks on said site.

Feel sad for you user.

She's like the perfect combination of features a woman can have that I never knew I wanted.

Not a fan of short hair but she is so pretty!

this

Attached: 1549887750072.jpg (1612x864, 251K)

The hair is a reference to the divinity statue, the whole character is a reference.

Attached: 9lll38oud4l21.jpg (662x1080, 55K)

Yeah. DMC fags are retarded scum.

Unlike you I don't suffer from mental illness. She's hideous and can fuck off to Israel.

>DUDE THERE'S 10 DOLLARS OF DLC LMAO

I really like Nico, lads.

People on Yea Forums were still REEEing over her when she was first introduced, stop strawmanning.

Attached: 1544715526746.jpg (815x1080, 234K)

I still think Nico’s design is ugly and the facial capture meme is awful, but somehow it works in game. Her characterization as a dorky Dante fanboy helps.

She's not pretty, per se, but I still would like to fuck her raw.

Woah wait, you're saying that I SHOULDN'T just immediately judge the character on whether or not I want to fuck it based on three seconds of a trailer or a single key art?

Sh looks nice here.

She looks repulsive here and everywhere else I've seen here. She looks like one of those moms who had a kid in her teens so she looks 40 even though she's 22.

She's pretty great. Love their interactions, especially with Nero.
Sounds a bit older than she looks though.
Which is the opposite for Dante and Lady which sounds younger.