SEKIRO NEW TRAILER

HOLY SHIT. ARE YOU FUCKING READY?

youtube.com/watch?v=wy4OYkrBqTA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUotRSRjrGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h6exlpcsmRc
youtu.be/h6exlpcsmRc
youtube.com/watch?v=wgKqKggYdDE
youtu.be/W2dw2T85OR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

So its soulless nioh?

Nice epic meme image OP.
Sekiro is nothing like souls, it very simplistic, short and has more in common with Ninja Blade in fact.

Attached: 1534974284389.jpg (954x586, 168K)

nioh is soulless nioh

>Sekiro is nothing like souls
That's good

We have another Demon's Souls/Dark Souls/Bloodborne here lads. My body is ready.

I'm seeing quite a few enemies looking like they are using the Bloodborne/DS3 models and animations
I think its time to be worried

Attached: 1w7nfc.jpg (700x781, 197K)

>world tendency goes down
>black phantom yokai everywhere

FROM Software is really making a mistake diverting from the Souls formula. The market is already saturated with linear uninteresting third person action games.

>mfw

Time for a genocide!

Attached: 1452798983110.png (278x267, 145K)

I just beat armored core 1 again recently on the PS1. I want armored souls now. Armored Core 1's slow pace was much better than 4/5 we need the old AC1-3 style again with better controls. Imagine doing an armored core mission and enemy AC's invade just like in dark souls. If you fail a mission you take a negative contract point that would make you similar to "undead" in stats like in souls. To reset that point to 0 or get extra points (this would give you some bonuses) you can join a players game via summon or invade and kill them for that point and some extra cash. Im telling you FROM is sitting on a goldmine with the Armored Core IP.

I just want any new AC title. Although DAEMON X MACHINA looks good.

Attached: 1547270196889.jpg (600x338, 39K)

That was a shitty Bad Moon Rising cover

yeah im ready.... to buy it 8 months from now at $19.99 with all major bugs patched

Americans cannot handle anything foreign. That's why they dubbed over it instead of making it as authentic as possible.

>that shitty music

Attached: 1550342660862.png (285x267, 107K)

I mean it looks good but it just looks like Samurai Souls with less features.

There's no equip/items whatsoever, you'll never change to some different weapons you found or anything.
There's also no multiplayer at all. I guess that's whatever, I don't need MP to have fun in Souls at all but still.

It's just Souls but in Japan... with less features.

>There's no equip/items whatsoever
There's easily around the same amount of items as in souls games, maybe more given that there's buffs in consumable forms.

I wish they had animated a ready position for when you're in combat. It's odd to just hold the katana at your side.

I'd love to see a hemwick charnel lane with high insight type of thing.

There is no equip you find.

I like the fire crackers and parasol shinobi tools, that's about it. Game looks pretty one note. All the combat seems really similar so far. Not that I hope it fails, but I hope it drops down to like $30 pretty soon. That's a price i'd be more comfortable paying. especially with no multiplayer. come on.

>There is no equip you find.
You find a shitload of prosthetic arms you can upgrade to give them new functionality and new skills/passive abilities.

>reimu and sanae mods start popping up on PC as soon as the game comes out
Fromsoft would also have no excuse for dumb shit like the soft bans in Souls games for using texture mods. Make it happen.

>hemwick charnel lane with high insight
wait what? What changes? Or do you mean post-vicar amelia?

I just wanted a new Tenchu not a Ninja Souls game.

what I'm worried the most about is the environments
it's just mountain with a standard Japanese fortress on it
sometimes it's a snowy mountain, sometimes it's a mountain at night, sometimes a mountain with a bunch of plants, but it's always the same type of terrain

Knowing From I'll probably just wait for the literally superior Sekiro: Die Hard ultra edition with dlc 1 and several fixes and shit

The area before hemwick charnel lane and hemwick charnel itself will spawn mad ones if your insight is high. Maybe around 20 or so, I forget the exact number.

eh dark souls 2 had a kino trailer as well and was literally dogshit

youtube.com/watch?v=lUotRSRjrGQ

No, that's wrong. that happens after vicar amelia, unless you have below 15 insight, but insight isn't the trigger.

insight triggers things like seeing amygdala before rom if you have 40+, as well as the church servants getting their frenzy pikes and more powerful/faster chasers for lamp variants.

But that particular one is triggered by vicar amelia. You HAVE to beat her to see the charnel lane stalkers. You can have 99 insight and it won't trigger if she hasn't been beaten.

That's mostly because it had to get downgraded for the shitboxes that were PS3 and Xbox 360.

It is a possibility to consider, still.

Oh my GOD are you suggesting that From may reuse assets?

I spotted a lot of Dark Souls 3 assets and animations, specifically some of the enemies and katana swings.

The trailer was awful and obviously made by Bamco and not From.
It was also prior to the downgrade.
This Sekiro trailer is not done by From too, though it's still better than the ones done by Bamco.
Look at The Old Hunters trailer or DS3 Accursed trailer instead.

Look at how many ways its not like Souls series.

Only one weapon, NOT LIKE SOULS
Can't customized your character, NOT LIKE SOULS
Set in Japan, NOT LIKE SOULS

This game is shit

For brevity I left that out, but yes, that is correct. I would say that insight is still a trigger though. I didn't see mad ones until several playthroughs because many players won't have that level of insight at that point.

Anyway, I would like to see something like that get incorporated into Sekiro. Like maybe with high dragon rot, yokai would spawn in certain areas.

Those running and jumping animations look fucking horrible, but i'll probably pick this up. Hopefully it's worth the money and isn't a cakewalk.

I love how Reddit INSISTS this game is NOTHING like Souls games.

lmao

Every bug patched, and every secret spoiled. Sounds like a plan, user!

>people won't have that level of insight
if you don't have 15 insight after beating vicar amelia you're either rushing through the cathedral ward, or are spending it on stupid shit.

Dear god why does this game cause so much shitposting? It hasn’t even come out yet

Same dedicated shitposters that did absolutely the same thing to Bloodborne.

Because for some reason Fromdrones insist it's nothing like Souls when everyone who isn't blind can tell it's 90% Souls within 5 secs of seeing gameplay

That trailer felt so "westernized". Definitely gonna pirate it. Fuck Activision/Blizzard.

And failed, as Bloodborne is so good that even the snobbiest PC mustard race elitists will tell you it's worth buying a PS4 for.

What the fuck was this shit? They cut and edited it like it was some stupid hollywood movie, wait no, this is how they do CoD trailers too, right?
Complete cringe. Still looking forward to the game a lot though.

Attached: 1546712940005.jpg (750x745, 341K)

You’re gonna pirate a game based on a trailer? My sides

Bamco trailers for souls were even worse
At what point will you understand that Activision has no ability to influence the creative process and merely publishes the game outside of Japa you morons.
It's not even the first time they work together.

Reminder that Activision is behind Sekiro. In case you were wondering why it is so westernized.

I'm not supporting Blizztard getting their dirty hands on FromSoft and neither should anyone else.

I'm surprised about how much I don't give a fuck about this game with DMC5 out

Sekiro has no soul.

Anyone else feel this way?
Everything about it looks soulless.

And yet you are here, posting in this thread.
DMC5 must be some game, huh?

you mean "Miyazaki didnt even work on it"

Retard

have sex

I'll skull fuck you anytime.

You'll have beaten three bosses and gotten about two madman's knowledge. Also, there is an outfit and bells to buy from the messengers. The only way you'd have more than 15 insight after that is if you're doing coop. You're being reddit level pedantic to be honest with you.

This game look so fucking tight, I can't wait to play it.

>visiting threads or going online looking at anything about a game you're playing or will be playing

lol do u think im a zoomer or something, i came in here to drop my nugget of wisdom not participate in some overall discussion.

There are at least 2 madman's knowledge in Central Yharnam alone. Explore better

youtube.com/watch?v=h6exlpcsmRc
not present in the japanese one

wait wait wait wait japanese game you play as white guy wtf

Those are the two I mentioned, redditor. Hemwick can be the third area you visit. You may have fought only one boss at that point. I'd say on NG, there are fewer players that have >15 insight by reaching hemwick. Are you just messing with me?

The cuts are still bad, but this still a significant step up.

>6 bosses
>1 weapon
>6 arm gadgets
>4 areas and 3 dungeons
>reused animations and models
>final boss is on the front cover
>respawn mechanic for journalists
>no replay value

Remind me why I should pirate this game again

>It's just Souls but in Japan... with less features.
>It's just Souls but in Japan...
>just Souls but in
>Souls but
>Souls

No you won't. I'm sure if you two met IRL, you would be nerve-wracked, the kind of guy who looks in the window to see who he's meeting first, then ghosts. Maybe even lose some sleep before the day comes, and on the day of, your first bowel movement is loose.

How about the jap version, not this one overlayed with a shitty song to appease amerifats, Op?
youtu.be/h6exlpcsmRc

Attached: IMG_0869.jpg (720x900, 128K)

2 in Central Yharnam
8 in Cathedral Ward
2 in Old Yharnam
2 in Healing Church Workshop
1 in Hypogean Gaol
3 in Hemwick

Now what?

that trailer looked awesome. preordering when i get paid on wednesday!

Eh, looks terrible
I'll pirate it

These numbers get smaller with each shitpost. I'm capping them for later and preparing a project beast style compilation. These years are going to be delicious.

Looks really soulful and kino, just preordered it

Is that an offer you fucking fag?

You can get fucked too, faggot.

cool, I'll get it on sale

Wrong. There’s actually only 5 arm weapons and 1 dungeon

>garbage AAA publishers the likes of Activision/EA/Ubisoft put some shitty mainstream song on their game trailers

Whoa, u think? Would they really do something like that?

Sincerely doubt you mean the things you say on the internet. Posturing is pretty cringe, I'm sure one day you'll realize that being a gentleman is much more rewarding.

You don't have to go through Old Yharnam, Workshop or Hypogean Gaol, and you can't go through Hemwick until you've gotten there. So those plus the one boss you might have faced, minus the insight you might have spent on Gascoigne's outfit, WILL leave you with less than 15 insight. Don't ever respond to me or my posts EVER AGAIN.

lol based

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11_11-10-46~2.jpg (1080x410, 36K)

There are actually only four bosses because two are just reskins, and the game is confirmed seven hours long with no new game mode. How are they getting away with it?

>le old japan
>muh samurai and ninjas

instant "do not play" red flags, welp

Everybody forgets you get insight from just looking at bosses too.

Why am I so based?

/ourguy/

I can't wait until this game proves once and for all that Miyazaki is a hack-fraud supported by autistic weebs that don't care he can only make one game.

There's already gameplays out there and you're still watching shitty trailers

>generic samurai anime shit

wanted to see gameplay but looks pretty good

I mean, you could do depth 5 chalice dungeons and have 99 insight and a +10 weapon the first time you go there too, but how many players did that the first play through?

The trailer actually shows a few of the shinobi and combat arts. And some potential bosses. Looking good so far.

>No armor. You are always Ching-Chong-san. No variety allowed.
>No other primary weapons. Grorious Nippon steel folded x1000 only.
>No online functionality at all
>The leaked number of bosses is pathetic

This game is trash and is being used to exploit Souls fans because Miyazaki is a hack-fraud.

I will punch your weeb balls off.

This

Your mentor is the final boss. He was the one who killed your parents and betrayed the Divine Heir
The Divine Heir is actually the reincarnation of Buddha
You die at the end

Now imagine these were real spoilers and not something I made up.

How is it on another level though? It's just the same shit as most other game trailers that isn't representative of the actual gameplay. The gameplay is the same as any Souls agme, go to area, kill everything, go to notbonfire, save game, everything respawns, run through or kill them all again, rinse and repeat. The trailer makes it look like some cinematic God of War style game though.

came here to post this

Even if you made it up it's still funny considering that's the almost entirely the plot of Jade Empire.

Prease buy my game

Attached: Hayao_Miyazaki.jpg (356x500, 38K)

It's on another level because he gets to make 20 new videos on the top 10 reasons that one pebble in the tutorial area has a tragic backstory (number 6 will shock you![and that's a good thing!])

that's almost entirely*

The katanas are always the strongest weapons anyways In soulsborne

>contrarian faggots shit on the trailer
color me surprised, the jap one is better because it doesn't have that stupid song but overall the trailer was really good

Attached: 1551381859845.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Pretty underwhelming trailer but still pretty excited for the game.

welcome to Fromsoft games?

Is this actually

Donate to my Patreon to find out, retard.

huh? its literally the best in the series

Why the fuck did I hear a Predator sound effect at 1 min 49 seconds?

Yautja confirmed?

Attached: predator.png (399x359, 331K)

Look, I love Souls, I bought a PS4 specifically for Bloodborne and to this day that's all the machine is good for, but I couldn't care less about Suckiro. There is not enough content in these games to warrant playthrough after playthrough without builds and fashionsouls. Limiting us to Some Dude is a mistake.

>Donating to a patreon ever

Attached: 1550511687892s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

>Dear oh dear... what was it? The Ashina? The Shura, or this horrible Rot?
>No matter, it always falls to the shinobi's helper to clean up the mess.
>Tonight, the Sculptor dies twice

Geralt of Sekiro is my favorite character

Where did i say anyone was a hack?

Attached: 1516392976138.png (951x451, 133K)

>Oda Nobunigga final boss again
WOW JAPAN SO INNOVATIVE I TOTALLY DIDNT SEE THAT COMING

how spoilery is it? this is the least ive watched gameplay on a fromsoft game pre release. going in nearly blind

So he is now considered a hack to you when he's been creating sequel souls games and only one offshoot game that actually change the mechanics up a bit? Okay drone.

>it's DARK SOULS
>BUT IN JAPAN WOAHHHH
looks like shit m8

Haven't watched but apparently there's a lot of bosses shown or at least what could potentially be bosses. I'm avoiding.

>0.25 weapons
>1 boss
>no singleplayer and multiplayer
>2 areas
>microtransactions
>made by activision instead of based miyazaki
>unlimited respawns

this game is going to flop

excellent critque
wouldn't expect much from a retard

I hope this becomes a foundation for future "soulsborne" games. It looks like a massive improvement.

>every third person action game is a souls like

Hang yourselves. You are in the same boat as the journalists use the "souls are hard" meme to describe everything. You literally can't think past a mediocre series with a single game worth of recognition that's wasn't even a main title game(bloodborne). The fact that dark souls is your only action rpg shows, fucking zoomers.

The monkey already looks like the coolest boss

This

You are the exact reason why sequels are formulaic shitshows. Kill yourself.

Over 50 shekels were transfered to your Activision™ account.
The shit is not even out yet

Attached: BS.jpg (947x530, 77K)

There’s only 6 main bosses and a bunch of mini bosses or unique enemies. There’s 2 out of 6 bosses shown and 4 mini bosses

Honest question, why doesn't fromsoft just keep milking Dark Souls? They could've changed nothing but maps and enemies and I would gladly cough up 60 bucks for it again, why try to change the formula at all?

because they arent soulless

They already ripped off Godzilla with midir, they have no reason to not add a Godzilla in this too

Yeah man it's totally not dark souls! That's why it has estus flasks- Oh sorry, "GOURDS". And basically the same HUD. On the upside, they stole the currency/exp split f rom salt and sanctuary. Can't forget that wildly, dramatically changed r1+r2+l1+l2 combat that's never been done before. wowie.

Very. If you want to preserve the spectacle for when you get the game yourself, don't watch.

>Spoiling yourselves with all these new trailers and info
Bunch of fools. Going blind is the best way to enjoy these games.

Attached: vasectomy.png (926x217, 22K)

That's pretty good man.

>not souless
>sekiro

Myiazaki has passion for what he does

Hype awards. They don't mean anything. Sekiro is gonna be kino when it comes out anyway.

Its just activision doing activision things

>on 1 disc
>only on 3 platforms
>playable on no more than 1 controller
>main character has 2 eyes, no mensis type shit

Disaster in the making

10 bucks they got rid of covenants

Demon's Souls literally would have never have happened if Miyazaki wasn't allowed to try new things.

Not too spoilery.
This samefagging nigger is lying btw.

>caring about spoilers in a Fromsoft game

how does it even get awards, the game isnt out yet

>tfw no eyes on the inside
truly a disappointment.
I don't get why it's not on mobile either. fortnite is on mobile and that has way more people playing at once, it should be easy.

sounds like he shouldn't be

>covenants
>no multiplayer
why the fuck would you want covenants in a single player game you idiot

Multiplayer tryhards are a fucking blight.

I didnt meant story. I meant gameplay moments and surprises. If you watch all the enemies, levels and bosses in trailers you will reduce the wow factor.

>the teleports-behind-you jutsu
MUH DICK

Why the fuck not, they work perfectly fine as single player mechanics if they increased offering drop rate.

>No PvP
>No levels
>No builds
>No shield
>No weapons
>No messages
>No covenants
>No newgame+
>No multiplayer
>Retarded story
>No bloodstains
>Only 11 bosses
>No replayability
>No heavy attacks
>Published by activision
>No stamina management
>No character customization
>The menu looks like a PS1 game
>Big red flashing sign to tell you when to dodge
>Just zipline all the way to the boss with the grappling hook
>90% of the enemies are dudes in japanese armor (i.e. not aesthetically superior western armor)

sounds like you should go back to DaS3 and invade some more this year, fag :^)

they didn't get rid of anything because this isn't a souls game

sounds like you should suck my dick shithead

>i want to farm for rewards
>could just place the rewards in the world instead
fucking brainlet

>Comparing it to Souls

Shut the fuck up you stupid souls cock sucker.

I don't get it. Covenants are fucking redundant in single player, and it has only worsened in each entry into the series.

faggot

guys i didnt think miyazaki would make a 2 hour game with 1 boss but at l-least itll b-b-be tightly d-designed, r-right....?

Souls fags genocide when?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STFU YOU PIECES OF SHIT SEKIRO IS GONNA BE A 40 HOUR GAME WITH NEW GAME+++ WITH PERFECTLY DESIGNED MECHANICS AND WORLD BUILDING IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT GAME IT HAS TO BE DON'T DO THIS TO ME MIYAZAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: c0qxugG.png (808x805, 213K)

You know it's true. You profit off of impressionable retards... You genius.

>it's Project Beast all over again
Can't wait.

Attached: IMG_0468.jpg (473x501, 78K)

>not caring about spoilers in a Fromsoft game
You look up as much as you can going in because you're afraid of missing things, and you end up missing the entire game itself.

Never unfortunately, like Blizzdrones they'll exist forever to constantly claim that their dev/games were the first to do everything and the best at everything in gaming.

>You look up as much as you can going in because you're afraid of missing things
you look it up because you get fed fragments that could mean anything and nothing.

>while everyone plays sekiro soulsbabs will be forced to look From the outside while they keep invading people on DS3 and their brain eventually rots from the shit PvP

Attached: 1549476493656.jpg (750x423, 123K)

Eh i wasn't disagreeing, the post was funny and true, it made me laugh, that's all.

Attached: 1535554343164s.jpg (125x84, 2K)

>General's voice
Holy shit was that Tsudaken I heard

Yeah sure thing, faggot

15 bosses you dumb cunt.

>the boss is literally a giant bull
and this is supposed to be good? Hahahahah

considering 90% of it's mechanics are copy pasted, yeah it's a pretty fair comparison.

6 bosses actually

>only one (1) player (s i n g l e p l a y e r)
kusoge

Attached: 1548619547623.jpg (628x444, 47K)

>while everyone plays sekiro
yeah for a week, then when they beat it and it's realized that nothing really changes between runs, even less than fucking dks3 because ONE WEAPON LMAO, everyone's gonna go back to dks3.

3 with 1 reskin actually

>a cow with some hay on its head
That’s what I call boss design

NOOOOO IT WAS MEANT TO BE A NEW TENCHU FUCK FROMSOFT

Will this game run at 60fps on console? Maybe on xbonex or ps4 pro?

Attached: Shinobi-Joe-Musashi.jpg (1920x1080, 699K)

>everyone
You mean a couple thousand invader autists?

no

runs with unlocked framerate between 40-60fps on PS4 Pro

>not console exclusive
>no microtransactions
>no day 1 (one) DLC
>no randomized dungeons
>name is some japanese shit
>no dragons
Holy shit, what the fuck is From thinking?

Apparently it only manages 60fps when you're looking at the skybox and it's more like 30fps in most combat scenarios.

Holy fuck... It looks so meh...

Which is marketing speak for 30 for outdoors with dips to 15-20 and up to 60 while in indoor areas.

"I will never make another Souls game"
Proceed and make a reskined Souls clone

This formula is overdone, nobody want to play this anymore.

>game is set on earth in 1000 AD and not in space in 8000 AD

one job miyazucki

Feed me more tears PvP autists, I need more

>couple thousand
yeah, I mean 80% of the playerbase.
Frankly i'd be surprised if sekiro holds more than 1500 people come april.

Attached: dks3stats.png (795x179, 100K)

From, please. I need a new Armored Core.

Attached: Armored Core.jpg (1185x1450, 473K)

FINALLY EPICNAMEBRO AND WHO THE FUCK EVER ELSE FROM 2010 WILL BE RELEVANT AGAIN! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS

Attached: 1551339018563.png (503x561, 409K)

The PvP has already rotted your brain, you can't be this delusional

>one weapon LMAO
sekiro has a move skilltree

dark souls just gives you one weapon with like 3 moves instead

I meant the maps, weapon and armor locations, enemies, bosses and strategies.

>That one twitch autist who played dark souls 174574837 times

Artwork reminds me of Robot Jox.
youtube.com/watch?v=wgKqKggYdDE

>pic
When will this be a reality?

But it has less mechanics that a souls game and has a protagonist. How can you compare it to a souls game?

fucking hyped. don't give a fuck about Yea Forums's opinion, I'm gonna enjoy the fuck out of this game.

>not exloring every nook and cranny yourself
>guided by the occasional soapstone message
>not figuring out boss patterns for yourself and beating them by gitting gud
baka desu senpai

>over 50 awards and nominations
???

never, it's a dumb design

The emphasis on parrying makes me pretty excited for this

Brilliant superficial observation. And DMCV is a DMC3 reskin, right?

I used to think this, but I've watched the trailers for dark souls 2 and 3 before playing them and it didn't make me enjoy the games any less, there still was this wow factor. also I don't rewatch these things so it's not like I remember much.

>skill tree
and you can equip ONE skill from the tree at any time. So your moves in sekiro are:
>r1 slash
>r2 thrust
>l1+r1 skill
lmao

>if you sum all fighting games players they don't reach this number
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Happens with every release these days, i remember Anthem having shitloads of awards prior to release as well.

that's just silly
V is a reskin of 4

So even more shitty than "soul arts"?

Meh. It's going to be either too easy or too hard. I doubt they can find the right balance.

plus the shinobi tools, ninja rope, jump, chi thing, consumables...

>looks worse than DMC5
Real talk how long until a game has enough graphical fidelity to unseat DMC5 from the vidya throne?

Attached: 1552219342005m.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

plus 3 of your prosthetic tools

This unironically.

>believing there wont be any microtransactions
lol

This game keeps looking better; I dont expect anything ground breaking here but it does look like it will be a lot of fun. Dont understand why people cant accept that Fromsoft has 3 projects going on, one of which is probably Bloodbourne 2. Just because this doesn't fit their niche doesn't mean their game isn't happening.

Attached: Romance_Clerks.png (315x479, 271K)

Hold on a second. Was not Sekiro firs teased as Nintendo Switch game? I vaguely remember that. Am I wrong?

RE2 looks better.

r2 is the tool

You mean weapon arts? No, I mean it's exactly the same, except, instead of being able to have two weapons or three weapons equipped at a time and quickly move between using their different attack styles, you have one weapon, and have to equip the skill at a statue/bonfire thing, I can't remember their proper name at the moment.
>shinobi tools
2 at a time, cost charms to cast, meaning you'll get 5 casts out of them on average.
>ninja rope
the prosthetic grappling hook? Yeah, sure, it's not a combat tool though, besides getting better vantage points for dropdowns.
>jump
oh boy, a jump. What benefit does it offer to varied combat? Nothing. you had jump slams in dks too.
>chi thing
not sure what that is, please enlighten me
>consumables
no consumables we've seen so far do anything but buff you or heal you.
2 according to literally every outlet providing information on the game.

Okay this looks based but i am fucking BORED of souls games. Its not going to play like one is it?

Yes. I remember it being on it while the hardware shit itself.

probably hallucinations by Sóylent overdose

you're horrendously wrong. Fromsoftware teased "upcoming titles" for the switch. But by upcoming they meant the dks1 port.

Do people not like ~30hr single player games anymore? Who cares if it ends up having little replayability, you beat the game and play a different one.

Attached: CE55F12A-1000-46DE-9E57-435D1BB8CC31.jpg (220x278, 20K)

>implying there wont be dragons

story isnt worth telling if there ain dragons in it-tolkien

So, it was teased, but no release eventually? Is that even legal?

Just give us Escaflowne Souls. Or Frame Girde I guess.

It will be shorter, with less things and a story.

>No online functionality at all
This is why I preordered. Finally won't have incels trying to fight me.

I guess you missed the permanent unlockable moves and attacks.

looks terrible 2bh

really don't know who this shit is supposed to be for

There totally was a hand from Sekiro

dumb phoneposter

Neat, I can't wait to see all the different builds, weapons, and ways to go through the game.

Attached: 93B6C3A7E97F4317899919E6406FF3FA.jpg (352x360, 18K)

>Only 11 bosses

Please someone deconfirm this

Attached: 1446566454247.png (400x400, 169K)

only 2 hours confirmed

Guys who want to speed run using bongo controllers.

Same combat premisse. At least they should implement a skill oriented combat, with buttons combinations to do moves and with combos. That smash button Souls formula is saturated.

When Sekiro comes out you are going to see a lot of scrubs complaining about how hard it is. It will be much more difficult than any Souls game. This game will separate the shitters from the masters.

Observe this webm. You NEED to be able to parry in order to kill this enemy. There is no other way. You can see how the player tries to dodge around and attack his ass, the same strategy that works on every enemy in every Souls game, but there aren't any iframes to save you this time. You can't dodge through attacks to get behind him. If you can't parry attacks you will NOT be able to kill this enemy.

The Soulsbabies only shitpost Sekiro because they are afraid. They fear being exposed as the true shitters they are.

Attached: I am unbreakable.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

you have 3 shinobi tools at a time and your 5 on average number is baseless
>movement skills are not combat tools
>movement skills that can directly target large enemies are not combat tools
okay buddy
>jump
the jump in this game is actually useful for things other than crossing 5 cm wide gaps in the terrain
>chi thing
when they showed the loadout page with the 1 attack move skill slot, there was another slot for like ninjutsu arts or something like that
>consumables
okay fair enough

as for the whole movement thing, it will be like comparing quake to counter strike, movement will be an actual skill because it will be much freer and faster

When this game drops, scores well, and sells well across the board I'm going to laugh so hard.
FUCK YOU Yea Forums

Why didn't his katana cut right through that broadsword?

>no bosses
>no weapons
>no magic
>invisible walls
>enemies kill themselves
>auto targeting hook
Lmao nice walking simulator fags

6 bosses and three more reskin bosses plus a michael bolton song battle

the passives in the ninja tree? none are attacks, they're passives.

How long is it?

>5 on average is baseless
charms capped out at 15 in every single person's video released last week, and the axe used 3 charms per combo, spear used 3 charms per combo, fire used 5. the only outlier was shurikens which used one per.

>but there aren't any iframes to save you
>he dodges right through several attacks

Looks okay, but nothing seems to really stand out; it just reminds me of so many PS2-era action games but with better graphics. Guess I'll pick up the inevitable complete edition once all the DLC is out.

there are plenty of iframes he just sucks and souls

Stop thinking the game is dark souls, it's not going to last a long time of playing, it's not going to be a massive game full of content
From wanted to try a short and sweet game with a more actiony feel, and that's fine

This faggot and his fellow faggots

Attached: 1552252794101.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

awful trailer for what looks like a fantastic game
honestly these kinds of trailers simply serve to make your game look generic as fuck
I get bored and become uninterested even though the game might be good, this trailer made me realize this
now I'm just wondering how many games I've seen with trailers like this and I shrugged off when they were probably pretty good
damn

0 hours
from is finished

3.7 hours

>No more Jolly Cooperation

Attached: 1546148247985.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Marketing teams are very predictable.
They will try to make any game look like whatever is the most popular game at the time.
They are pretty well known for killing niche titles by making them look unappealing to the people that would actually buy them, and creating bad word of mouth by trying to appeal to people that won't like a game.

I'm gonna wait a bit after launch before diving into it just to see how varied the game actually is in terms of replayability, because that's my last major concern.

about tree fiddy

Why the fuck is he fighting an abyss watcher
Are there filthy gajiin enemies too?

Did anyone talk about a new game plus?

>The Soulsbabies only shitpost Sekiro because they are afraid. They fear being exposed as the true shitters they are.
This. You can bet your fucking ass there are gonna be a dozen that are going to want to make webms of "lol look how easy it is", get absolutely shat on and then whine about artificial difficulty because they can't spam R1 and roll away.

He dodged right through a swing at 13 seconds. Either way, that player's just a dodge spammer who has no idea what he's doing. And besides, parrying isn't a new mechanic to Sekiro and has already been used extensively by "Soulsbabies." The only people who will complain about the difficulty are people who have never played a Souls game before and thought they could get into "the franchise" because they think Sekiro is some sort of reboot of Souls when it isn't.

I just called Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez she is on it.

>it's not going to last a long time of playing
they said it's just as long as their other games

the only reason people say it will be short is because it won't have 96 different filler weapons and sets of armor

>>No online functionality at all
I think everyone bitching about this game is pissed because of this one thing and just piling on with all that other bs. Just admit you're the bitchboi faggots who can't stand the thought of no longer being able to get high off running gank squads anymore.

Attached: 1551891510377.jpg (1024x700, 113K)

>the only reason people say it will be short is because it has less content and replayability

yes, the final boss is admiral mcarthur and the enola gay

In the Age of Sengoku the shogunate was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of gray crags, Archroosters and Everlasting Shinobi. Then from the dark, They came, and found the prosthetic arms of shinobi within the sculptures.

Bushi isn't the Owl, dumbass

>no character creator
>cant make funny faces
Dead on arrival.

>filler is content
>replayability is length

he didn't fold the steel enough times

OH NO NO NO NO

Kek imagine being this pathetic

Attached: 1551745407637.jpg (536x479, 54K)

>Oh man, another R1 Spam souls like the rest of em.

It dies with Dark Souls, just give it up.

To be fair, cloned weapons are not content. Neither are all those heavy armors that are literally worthless under the game's mechanics which favor lightweight combat so bad it's not even funny.

>no reddit autism faces
>no baby summons
>no dork squad ganks
>no invader twinks
I feel for the fight club fags, but otherwise this is kino. Will hurt the game's longevity however

Attached: DyChIhfWoAAMkWQ.jpg (1200x784, 53K)

>Turning Escaflowne into a Soulslike...

Attached: TheGreatVomitting.jpg (736x718, 39K)

The song and English completely ruin this trailer. Normalfags were a mistake, they're actually going to play this with the English dub. Japanese version of the trailer fixes it a little but still not the best.

Tgs trailer is by far the best.
youtu.be/W2dw2T85OR8

Would there be less shitposting over Sekiro if it was a $40 title?

You feel for the faggots who defaced the series with their faggotry and hindered invasions as a whole?

You can oversimplify everything that is not loading up the end credits as filler.
The majority of people never even finish a first playthrough of a game anyways and stop in a couple hours, they just like to be a part of it going by game progress across every platform anyways.
Options and replaying really only matter to a few thousand people out of the hundreds or thousands to millions that are expected to buy it.

It's fucking $90 aussie dollarydoos. I could buy 3 bottles of vodka for that

>Weapons actually bounce off armour
Oh my god I'm fucking cumming

Attached: 1550660539127.jpg (546x395, 25K)

I clicked on Lobos stream once. Never again. The dude has problema.

>no online
>no RPG mechanics
>no gear or weapon pickups
>dedicated jump button
>fully leans into stealth/action gameplay

thank you miyazaki, the cancerous dork souls fanbase needs to die.

alright alright miyazaki I'll buy the game, just after this make sci-fi souls, okay?

Autists want a game to become their lifestyle brand and personal identity for years. No seriously, turboautists faggots want to spend $60 and have their sadsack faggoty lives changed.

Attached: 1551797569506.jpg (947x647, 65K)

wrong

Do you guys think if I go full turboNEET I could finish this before the 1st of April?

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth

There was absolutely no reason to put that shit cover in the english version, I can maybe under stand if the jap version had jap lyrics but there is none at all

I dont know for sure yet, but I have a feeling they are showing wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much

This. I blames games-as-a-service and the race to the bottom. Now every game has to have a gorillion hours of replayability.

This right here is why there's so many cunts screeching on this board all the time. Pathetic faggots kek.

Attached: 1552249232873.gif (487x342, 240K)

If the game is as short as cunts are saying then it should probably be like $30 max, like fuck I'm paying full AAA price for a game that's under 10 hours

You've got to be retarded if you're complaining about replayability being a bad thing.

Just get it on PC and get mods you turboautist le hilarious poorfag

Attached: 1551518578423.jpg (240x240, 6K)

I can live with that but
>no more soapstone messages
>no more getting invaded or invading yourself
Fucking hell

Tracking and using metrics and gaming review scores has destroyed most games.
They all feel so shallow and front loaded with little to no extended life.

There's no way the game is under 10 hours on your first playthrough

They kept to themselves and to common locations. It really only hurt invaders who entered FCs looking for a regular invasion

>no soapstone messages
pretty bizarre decision imo, not having coop and pvp makes sense because everyone would be playing the same "build" but I don't see why soapstones couldn't be a thing

But it's a $0 title

Attached: s-l640[1].jpg (500x341, 19K)

Anyone who thinks the song is a good addition to this trailer should be fed alive to carpentar ants.

Buy from Japan, its published by From there

You'll pirate anyway because you are a pirate poorfag, don't make excuses

Soapstone messages probably lose a lot of purpose when the levels are so open and your ability to traverse them are so great. It's unlikely that a lot of players are going to be moving into a spot from the same direction, so warnings about what's ahead and whatever don't make as much sense as they do in the tight corridors of the souls games.

Based.

No online then no money.

He's complaining about gorillion hours replay, not replay itself. RE2 has upwards of 100+ hours of replayabilty. But it's not like TF2 or Civ V or something that can be played infinitely. Trying to make RE2 conform to TF2's replayability would utterly destroy it.

So it is more open world? Does that mean the level design will not be as tight?

Is it going to be like souls games where the expect you die like 200 times to buff up the game time? Because that shit isn't fun anymore, I was bored of it after DS1

Yeah but imagine finding a soapstone telling you to tongue but hole in a really hard to reach area

They are using DS3/BB engine, so if course it has many assets from those games.

Nope, stop putting words into people's mouths you dirty little fag boy. No one's saying replayability is a bad thing. The only claim being made is that lacking autistic levels of replayability is a bad thing. Those anons are just pointing out that it isn't.
Why don't replayability fags just get it in PC and play mods like that nutcase Lobos guy? You want the game to become your life for a decade? Sure, get it on PC and get to modding. I can't even imagine how great the salt will be when the first DLC is announced. God, I hope they release a season pass just to spite you faggots.

Attached: 1551295849485.gif (160x160, 445K)

>What's that? You want to play the game as intended and invade in the brand new DLC zone full of tricky terrain and fall damage? Fuck you, it's metaqueer territory now, even though From went out of its way to create duel containment chambers
>Next game will outright kill invasions in favor of containment chambers btw
No, fuck duelfaggotry.

I've played nioh and all the souls game.

I hated nioh. Is this more like souls or nioh

I blame activision for the shit trailer

fuck ALL pvp (and coop)

>Soapstone messages probably lose a lot of purpose when the levels are so open and your ability to traverse them are so great.
How so? It's basically a giant neon sign saying HEY CHECK OVER HERE DUMBASS

Or tips for minibosses like 'try fire' for that ogre.

Miyazaki said in a recent interview that they went with no level design in Sekiro.

It's closer to dark souls because it's not made by the chucklefucks that spawned nioh

>I'm not saying replayability is bad, but replayability is bad

It is less than both of them but with copy pasted souls bosses and enemies.

Souls, the combat is only a couple buttons to do basic attacks and dodge roll based.

I wouldn't say "open world" but instead of a criss-cross mesh of tunnels and rectangular rooms like most souls areas, the sekiro maps are a wide area with multiple layers of verticality that you can scale without getting funneled into predictable choke-points thanks to the grapple.

wtf does that even mean?

Final boss of the game is Isshin Ashina, the original founder of the Ashina clan. The bad guys abducted the Divine Heir boy so they could revive him. You can find the Divine Dragon that gave the Divine Heir his power and kill it to get a different ending. The story tricks you into thinking that killing the dragon will give you a good ending but the exact opposite happens and it fucks up the world with Bloodborne type shit.
Real spoilers by the way.

It's like bloodborne and metal gear revengeance had way too much to drink and ended up in some dirty motel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1519917736998.jpg (1152x646, 110K)

It's what Nioh tried to be, a samurai themed Souls clone, but failed miserably because Team Ninja is composed exclusively by hacks since cookieface left.

Cope.

>"just copy/paste some random enemies here and there"
GENIUS

Attached: obvious bait.png (625x626, 24K)

>11 days
I can't do it bros, the wait is too much. I think I'm going to end it.

Attached: fSSh7df.png (500x421, 80K)

DaS2?

The entire game is a debug room

>people couldn't adapt to the simplistic stance and combo system of Nioh since it asked you to use 3 or 4 buttons instead of 2

It's like people never played any action or fighting games outside of Souls.

>no online
>people cant see my shrek samurai
Whats the point?

>It's like people never played any action or fighting games outside of Souls.
Are you new to DS fans?

There's too many Japanese samurai-setting games coming out that I'm tired of the formula.

Ghost of Tsukishima looks good but this one not so much

The point is that there isn't a reason not to pirate it.

>we got DMC early
>we probably won't get Sekiro for several days
tfw poorfag

>boring movie game good
>fun action game bad

This

Thanks gor the blog

There's like 3

Can you play it with Japanese audio and English text?
I don't even watch anime

Ghost of Sudoku is not even a game.

for real though the game clearly would have been better with more than one main weapon

they don't have to have many, just like 5 or something

why do American always feel the need to ruin everything?

Attached: 1298551227388.jpg (361x465, 90K)

>8 hours game with no replay value and a fixed protagonist
>not a movie game

Yes

At least it wasn't a good game they ruined.

Yea.

That's what the prosthetic is for

Pvp fags are getting so desperate it's cute

yes, that's what I said
sekiro, on the other hand, should last for 20+ hours

the prosthetic just gives you special moves

it's nothing like replacing all your quick mid-range sword attacks with an unwieldy but long spear, you have to use that shit all the time

>There's too many Japanese samurai-setting games coming out that I'm tired of the formula.

how are you tired of that formula you shit eating failed abortion?
name me 5 - five games that came out in the last 5 years that are set in feudal Japan.
I'm waiting you cock sucking son of a village whore.

Attached: 1357450370660.gif (192x115, 2.96M)

>No drm
>No multiplayer
Can't wait too.. "Buy it".

Attached: 3473578.gif (528x555, 816K)

Pvp fags are probably happy this game is coming out so that DaS3 continues to remain alive since no one is going to permanently leave for Sekiro
Making new builds for a new game is annoying

>a fixed protagonist
Damn, can't model an inbred male or a literal tranny, refunding right now.

COPE

>those unfunny dark souls shrek videos will finally die

Attached: 1543687282739.jpg (315x295, 24K)

>Ever playing Soulsborne MP ever
Are there really faggots on this earth of such pathetic proportions?

Why do I need to cope? Game wont have more than 1000 players after 2 months
Remastered was the same thing, people were all like "lel das3 is gonna die" and I laughed in their dumb faces

Yes
They're astronomically shit at proper multiplayer games so they play this broken mess to pretend to be good

Sekiro
Ghosts
Shadow Tactics
Shadow Warrior
Onimusha: Warlords remake
Nioh

Now you reply and tell me how none of them count you predictable retard.

user please you're adorable
You're like those children who don't understand that a kilogram of steel isn't heavier than a kilogram of feathers, you just can't grasp reality
Enjoy your shit soulless rehas of ds1 tho

Have you been living under a rock? Every game is obligated to have a multiplayer mode because multiplayer shitters have been infesting gaming for years now.

Name me another game where you can fuck up someone's PvE playthrough against their will

>game is literally 30 minutes long
>only two bosses and one of them is a kid
>stupid pet system with monkeys, bulls and horses
>protagonist kills Rikimaru at the end

What the fuck is this dumb shit where's DS 4

Attached: pig.jpg (564x473, 18K)

Shadow Warrior is set in the future

Any PvP mmo

Single player bad.

Attached: 1540576361491.jpg (636x773, 32K)

*unplugs wifi*

das3 is a soulless rehash of bloodborne though nice try

Imagine being so dishonest and argumentatively comatose with no leg on which to stand that you're content with sounding like a faggot that can't into basic logic.

Attached: download (12).jpg (247x204, 9K)

>mmos
yike

Based

> souls players actually defend sekiro

Attached: facepalm.gif (350x233, 2.11M)

ahahaha you responded lmao retard hahaha!!!

didn't you see the armored guy
the twist is that the game is actually dark souls 4, halfway through the game all your skill points and ninja ropes will fall down a drain and you'll go back to the good ol days of fatrolling and mashing r1

True but it pretends to be a rehash of ds1

Is this the one with the old tenchu devs working on it?

some assets rehash true
dark souls3 have the best boss

>strawmanning is basic logic
Well, you're not wrong.

It always boils down to autism. All the kvetching over game design is a bs cope meant to make it less obvious but it always boils down to autism.

Attached: 1551795862974.png (247x248, 99K)

there are 3 types of enemy:
-human
-big fat guy
-big animal

>game is just 80% cutscene
>everything is QTE button mash instakills
>only two bosses and one of them is a kid
>the other is a giant cow
>protagonist kills God at the end (nippon showing their hatred of Christianity yet again)
>no pvp
wow well done hackizaki very GOTYAY

Attached: dead.jpg (713x879, 74K)

Well yeah, we have the shields.

Sekiro
hasn't come out yet you genetic shitstain
Ghosts
hasn't come out yet you failed aboriton
Shadow Tactics
great game. eat your dog's tapeworm infested shit you retarded son of a dumb whore
Shadow Warrior
came out in 2013 shove a bottle up your ass and fall on it
Onimusha: Warlords remake
an 18 year old game re-released. you really had to struggle here you animal fucking cat abuser
Nioh
counts

just kill yourself already, you are a blight to your retarded whore mother and your father never amounted to anyhing, you being the genetic defect result. seriously, just kill yourself and spare us your retardation.

2 games - TWO.

You are clearly tired of your own existence. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1273523023640.gif (301x195, 1.99M)

I biggest fear is, that it will be short and boring

>no updates
>no fashion
>no weapons
>no levels

These were a big motivation in souls games.

Play an mmo you shitfuck

any shots of rikimaru yet?

Day one pirate.

Might buy heavily discounted eventually.

>duelqueers literally seething at the sight of a game they can't ruin
The game already delivered before release.

absolutely based

Sekiro has all that except fashion

Kill yourself

I know this is bait, but the first 11 points aren't genuine criticisms, they are just things you like.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
This game is going to put DMC5 on the back log for me.
Getting good at this is much more important than easy S ranks in DMC5

Attached: give it to me baby.gif (343x313, 742K)

You've been strawmanning what the first two anons said about autistic obsession over replayability being retarded as though they said anything negative about replayability itself and now you spit out this buzzword bot string. Wonder if you're actually this retarded or just pretending to be kek. Could just not twist people's words, but nah, gotta kvetch.

Attached: 1551286198255.png (268x325, 87K)

>90% of the enemies are dudes in japanese armor (i.e. not aesthetically superior western armor)
The only thing I agree on

That was my point exactly, what are you saying?

I wish there were more good games with the Feudal Japan setting.

>has a ton of historical battles and events that it does not even tell you are there and only trigger by following historical events and expansions
>can play out historical battles from the losing sides and change the outcomes that also lead to different events and traits for the surviving generals and daimyos
>can make entire fictional bloodlines to keep your clan going
>a ton of modes and the ability to create your own officers and clans and add them to the game, along with entirely fictional starts and settings

>buggy as fuck launch and a ton of features that should have been in the original release made it almost completely overlooked and forgotten

Attached: SoIA.jpg (570x400, 51K)

Ugh.. I can already tell the final boss is going to be your father/mentor. How predictable.

So it's literally just autistic RPGfags. Who could've guessed?

Attached: 1549217150158.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

Don't you guys think it will have fashion? I think it will have different outfits that can be unlocked. Or at least different skins for the katana, or different helms or something along those lines.

it's been confirmed that it has 0 fashion

ITT: waaahhhh why isn't it exactly like souls :(((((

>for the sake of my son
>big two handed sword
is this le grande padre reference???

Twist what, your mental gymnastics over trying to paint replayability as something bad and undesirable? No need, you're not even subtle about it.

>I think it will have different outfits that can be unlocked.
nope

maybe that's dlc who knows

RPGfags would be up in arms about stats and quests, these are just 360 kids wanting their epic lagstab high. Fucking updates as a positive, unreal.

Kill yourself

>play as Date
>go along with the siege of Osaka
>betray Tokugawa at the last minute when he is vulnerable, kill him and his son, and restart the warring states era
>move down japan like an unstoppable tide consuming everyone from both sides of the conflict
I am such a fucking sucker for alternative history options, too bad the game never took off for people to mod in expansions on the alternative content.

pls go away

Attached: 40337919_484870108694093_2313676398641016321_n.jpg (1080x743, 50K)

>Arguing against ghosts of strawmen
Yeah I'm thinking he's retarded

Attached: 1551501950044.png (680x523, 485K)

>6 games
>some not even out
>sick and tired of feudal japan inspired games

Attached: 1541066076403.gif (280x310, 3.99M)

Japan took to modern firearms and tactics with more fervor than almost anywhere else on earth after contacts with Europeans during the warring states period.
It was only later after the shogunate sealed them off that to more popular image was born.
Even then the government continued more muted trade with the west and studied any of their technology they could get.
Then there was also you know, that whole Meiji thing.

Seething

Then it would be the first 3rd person action/hack and slash/rpg game since 2005 to not have any type of cosmetic change

Yeah with 15 insight mad ones spawn at hemwick. not post amelia

Attached: Capture.png (1258x129, 109K)

and that's a good thing
t. From shill

Let me know when the torrent is up, OP. Been waiting for a new PC souls game.

Attached: 1551368440710m.jpg (1024x724, 162K)

Who cares

This.
Nioh = soulless
Sekiro = SOUL

Basedu-desu

enjoy your virus

>Original anons
Fags obsess over wanting to replay a game for a decade like it's necessary because they want $60 to fix their self-identity
>You, a massive shit-eating faggot
IMAGINE THINKING REPLAYABILITY IS BAD
>Normal user that doesn't strawman
They didn't say a thing about replayability being bad, just that it's not an absolute necessity for game design to cater to autists that want to play something over and over for a decade, and anyways this game will be on PC so we'll have mods to do all sorts of off-kilter shit
>You, a room-temperature IQ ESL spic
KEK IMAGINE THINKING REPLAYABILITY IS BAD STRAWMAN STRAWMAN

There. Dive headfirst off a building.

Attached: 1550749772205.jpg (474x518, 32K)

it's literally Activison's fault

Good job, fellas

>we could've had YOOOOOOO kino music for the trailer but americans destroy everything they touch

DONKEH-SAN, GETTU OUTTU MY SWAMPERU!

I don't think it's that important but I did like that fact about DS and BB. Costume design in BB, for example, is amazing. Almost every outfit looks really good and original.
Even the main outfit (taken from Brotherhood of the Wolf) has become one of the most iconic imagery of the game.

Can somebody tell me if this game is Souls or not? I heard it might be like Tenchu, which I like, but I hate Souls games.

Attached: 1524545355017.jpg (163x209, 9K)

>I hate Souls games

Attached: 1540471626716.jpg (326x294, 26K)

lots of samefagging your post

>most primitive societies treat firearms like magic if they get their hands on one, especially modern ones for the time
>Japan breaks it down, studies every piece, and makes their own reproductions of it in almost no time

Japan used to be a pretty cool place.

>I love artificial difficulty!
kys

>Activision
Why

How many fps will I get using an NVIDIA GTX 960?
I'm afraid I won't be able to play this one comfortably

It has the souls gameplay formula, but approach to combat and traversal is completely different. I don't you'll enjoy it. It's said to be difficult.

BGE

??? How the fuck is Dark Souls "artificial difficulty"

m8 if you paid any attention
>same sword sound when he slices enemy as DaS3
>same visceral execution sound from Bloodborne
They're definitely reusing assets. If you don't like that idea, don't get it.

Same. I find it really bland overall. It doesn't really help that I find feudal Japan to be pretty boring too.

I like hard games, I just don't like Souls games.

artificial difficulty means difficulty i dont like

>can't summon to get past bosses
I cannot fucking wait for the countless artificial difficulty threads next week

There is even a black voice actor in the english version

you can summon npcs tho

looks janky and linear

It's the same potato engine they have been using since Demon's. GTX970 is recommended, so you still should get 60fps@1080p on 960.

Some blacks have kino voices

I thought you could simply call existent npcs for certain open map battles

Check out the gameplay and previews dude. I've never played Tenchu myself, but I don't think it plays like one.

>RE2 has upwards of 100+ hours of replayabilty.
No it doesn't. You play through it once, then a second time maybe that is 90% the same; then a 3rd or 4th time that is 99% the same. Then you have some challenge minigames and that's it.

Just having co-op or pvp alone increases the replayability by like 10 times.

RE2 could have implemented some sort of Antagonist game mode where one player takes over Tyrant and hunts you down. Or maybe they spawn lickers that they can control if Tyrant is too clunky.

maybe but why did they have to pick a black to voice an old japanese man

no you can summon npcs for boss battles
no clue how it works if they die to dragonrot or if they die during the battle

Really? If I'm confident in something is in FromSoft's talent in designing environments/enemies/bosses, they throw realism out of the window in favor of all these things. And from what we've seen, we can say that they are not really concerned with realism in this one either.

>honorable shinobi

dropped

>why did they have to pick a black man to voice kratos
>why did they have to pick a woman to voice a young boy
you pick the one that sounds the way you want it to sound. thats it.

Dude, you must be legitimately autistic.
>Fags obsess over wanting to replay a game for a decade like it's necessary because they want $60 to fix their self-identity
Or you know, people are complaining that character customization and online play was cut out, and you're a dumbass.

It clearly does not have any models or animations from any of their previous games though. Are you blind?
It's just in the same game engine as DS3 and Bloodborne, which will obviously make movements look a bit similar etc.

>This game's difficulty is simply cheap and poorly made. It does not feel rewarding at all, it's just trial and error against poorly placed enemy formations that overwhelm you, instead of a more methodical approach. As a Souls veteran, I'm saddened that other games just can't understand how to properly set up a fair and challenging difficulty. Truly a wasted opportunity.

>god of onions
it's understandable desu

Never played Dark Souls because the setting seemed really dour and boring
This looks to be an improvement in that regard

Haha funny joke. Its Souls formula that is satured and uninteresting, Sekiro is new and exciting.

>5 playthroughs of a game plus its bonus modes doesn't count as replayability
You know that playing TF2 or DOTA over and over again is technically the same content over and over again, right?

>pretends to be dead to stab bosses in the back and generally tries to always act first
>uses all kind of bullshit heretical tools to gain advantage
>honorable

>linear
they're on record saying it's not linear
is this bing bing wahaaaa shilling or are people just this retarded as to think Sekiro is going to be a movie game?

It's funny because it's the complete opposite to anyone without yellow fever.

japan is the best student in the world

just look at video games

>It's a turboautist RPGfag gankmaster projecting so hard his lamp's about to blow
Imagine my shock

Attached: 1552051043098.png (567x437, 194K)

Idiots think anything that looks kind of similar = reskin. The term has been butchered to the point of being useless. Then again the Soulsfags on here were dumb enough to call Sister Friede a Lady Maria reskin so they truly can't be helped.

Attached: Paletteswapping.jpg (240x200, 15K)

Yeah, for me at least. Everything I've seen so far looks like generic feudal Japanese environments. I'm sure they'll make some nice places though, but I haven't seen those yet. I don't particularly like the enemy designs either. I don't know. I might be biased. I really don't like the samurai/ninja aesthetic.

>start trailer with copy pasted boar enemy
well im sold

Rooting for it, but man is it gonna have to stand out from DMCV
Here’s hoping it’s really difficult and requires precision and map movement to master, or it’s just gonna be overshadowed.

Lvl-ing is artificial difficulty.

I only played through once as Leon then got bored during the second run as Claire because there's no challenge or interest to farm the same police station over and over again. So for me, that is about 10 hours of gameplay.

Multiplayer adds the human element which means its inherently dynamic content.

>character customization and online play was cut out
>cut out
You faggots actually think that a game starts with all the retarded shit that YOU love and then gets stripped of it later. Amazing, just amazing galaxy brain tier critical thinking.

Attached: 1549903054737.jpg (500x667, 103K)

you only have right to complain about trailer music if you listen to something else than video game and anime soundtracks or metal

Is there any reason why you are so mad at people wanting online play in a game series built around pvp and coop?

>Can beat the game at SL1 with no damage taken

see The levels of autistic rage at absolutely nothing is palpable here.

>Or you know, people are complaining that character customization and online play was cut out
I think this is a faulty thought process. This is a new IP, so we have no idea if that stuff was "cut out" or simply never considered in the first place. If it's the latter, then you can't really say the game is a watered down Dark Souls since it was never meant to be Dark Souls from the beginning.

>a game series
Wait, there's been other Sekiro games?

>but man is it gonna have to stand out from DMCV
Why? DMC is niche

>game series

>a game series built around pvp and coop

Attached: 3e2.jpg (480x712, 18K)

>DMC is niche

even if you're trolling I want to strangle you

Is it called Dark Souls 4? No? Then shut the fuck up. Soulsfags have brain damage.

Attached: 1549164754041.png (427x533, 162K)

I'm going to rape your mom loser

Literally every game from this company uses the same engine, same narrative style and same gameplay style and it is widely recognized that the among the most popular aspects of games from this company are the pvp and co-op.

It's like if you buy a Stephen King novel and say to a friend "yeah, it wasn't that scary" and he goes "BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SCARY?"

don't reply to 454116845 he's baiting

>a series where the main appeal is flowcharting for rank
>not niche

>no pvp
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROOS I HAVE TO BACK TO-
*whiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
AH AGH NO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO I'LL HAVE TO GO BAAACK TO-
*WHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRR*
NOOOOOO ANOTHER YEAR IN DS3 PVP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: sekiro FTW.jpg (900x586, 103K)

>the bulk of DMC consumers giving two shits about rank
>let alone today

>this is just souls in a shit setting with nothing that makes souls games souls games
>so it's not a souls game
>REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Jake smh.gif (300x167, 398K)

Why are you even following the company if you don't like their games?

100% based

7.5/10 bait

Attached: 2f4.jpg (613x533, 33K)

No shit sherlock. It's the usual baiting samefag from every Sekiro thread. Literally every thread.

I like their games but I don't like fans of these games

I am so hyped bros

Lololololololol soultards btfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

>Built around pvp and coop
Your online friends are not real-life friends

No one can be this autistic, right?

This game is the definition of kinography, Yea Forums is just being a bunch of faggots.

>no PvP so Yea Forums can’t ruin other people’s fun
>no stats so Yea Forums can’t be autistic minmaxers
>no character creation so Yea Forums can’t pretend to be a cute girl with a dick

I like their games. Soulsfags (tards like you) and PvP niggers like you should all be gassed.

>it is widely recognized that the among the most popular aspects of games from this company are the pvp and co-op.
no it's not
pvptards are mentally ill

Regardless of the online or rpg elements, this game looks like shit. I like japanese settings but the whole artistic and battle system look like shit.

>Literally every game from this company uses the same engine, same narrative style and same gameplay style
Pic related

Attached: deracine-title-700x405.jpg (700x405, 10K)

>tfw we're gonna witness a masterpiece in 11 days

Attached: DSBoomer.jpg (400x400, 131K)

Normal person here. I'm not one of you videogame obsessives btw.

You guys seriously need to take some anti-psychotics and accept that there are people in the world who don't follow your hivemind consensus that ONLINE = BAD, SPEEDRUNS = GOOD or whatever.

Who?

>All games that use the same engine should be the same
>from's first conventional narrative with cutscenes and a fixed protag in ages, the latter of which is one of the main reasons people are bitching about it
>gameplay is nothing like souls, which is one of the main reasons people are bitching about it
>normal people giving a shit about pvp and co-op in these games
You're criticising a game that doesn't want to be Dark Souls for not being Dark Souls, you faggot. Just admit that you want another Dark Souls.

Attached: 1548196626001.png (534x348, 512K)

So you're not an actual FromSoftfag, but a PVPfag, got it

I like Souls PvP but dislike soulsfags who complain about it not being in Sekiro

>gameplay is nothing like souls
i've seen some webms
come on, now...

>your hivemind consensus that ONLINE = BAD, SPEEDRUNS = GOOD
Yea Forumsermin are nowhere near that smart.

Well, VR is not videogames for starters.

And if you saw gameplay webms from Monster Hunter, you'll say it's like Souls

>Normal person here. I'm not one of you videogame obsessives btw.

Attached: 1549807172979.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

This.

It's a souls game without PVP.

I have and didn't.
Obvi it's different, but I'm seeing a lot of circle strafing.
inb4
>circle strafing is in other games
I know, fag. It still looks like Soulsborne.

amazing, just amazing

Attached: 1548513247279.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

The thing is that the "not trying to be dark souls" here only translates to less content and a jump mechanic. It still have tons of copypasted and fighting animations but now it's japanese :DD

So which is it faggot?
Is it souls? Or is it not-souls?