Untitled

Attached: switch.png (601x564, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg
archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/196966/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a N64

I’m not 12, neither literally nor mentally.

because all of the black kids call me a nerdy cracker faggot and ask why don't i play cod with them on ps4.

Why haven't I found someone to be my Rin gf

I do have one but I can't beat BOTW and move onto other games it's pretty long and hard

I intend to stay loyal to PC until my last breath.

I'm waiting for SMTV. I hope they listen to their survey and start making all their games multiplat so I don't need to buy one.

Overpriced, not enough games that interest me.

Attached: 1488384114375.jpg (641x641, 178K)

I will when these fucking taxes finally come in..

But I do?

I do have one. Wanna play together?

I have no interest in any of the games available for the switch.

Fucking expensive

>newfags think Quentin was based
>newfags think Quentin disliked only Nintendo systems
>newfags think Quentin was banned from Yea Forums for no reason

I've played most of its library years ago.

I do user. What games do you guys have for it?

Hollow Knight, Odyssey, BOTW, Gungeon, Transistor, Dead Cells, Stardew, DKC Tropical Freeze, MK8D, SSBU, Minecraft, Axiom Verge, and something I'm forgetting.

Do you know quentin eats shit right?

I'm sorry you bought a Wii U, user.

BotW
Smash Ultimate
MK8D
Stardew Valley
Rocket League
Disgaea 5
Okami
Octopath Traveler
I am Setsuna
Undertale

I have over 50 games, too many to mention. But recently I got myself Sushi Striker for dirt cheap, might play a bit of it here and there. (HAL pls release Picross 3D on the Switch)

No good games

I'm thinking about getting one if no can get one for $299ca or less, apart from botw and the upcoming rune factory 5 what games you guys recommend ?

Depends on what you like but try out whatever demos you find on the eShop, it's how I decided to buy Octopath and Disgaea.

Seething manchildren. Get a real hobby.

A shit ton of them, Mario + Rabbits seems to be the hidden gem recently, with how many people apparently missed it due to Ubisoft's brand.

>I'm sorry you bought a Wii U, 3DS, PS3, and PS4, user.
I'm not.

Attached: 1530494430401.gif (268x250, 1.15M)

user, you can't deal with all disagreements in life by acting like a child and calling people names.

I do. It collects dust

>$299ca
Best time to get one is when Shoppers Drug Mart has 20x points event with PC Optimum. You pay full price, but you get 30% back in points (ends up being about 110 bucks). Brings it down to about $270+tax. You can use the points after on games or other shit you normally buy like groceries.

Attached: 1551887347426.jpg (843x720, 81K)

Because it's a gimmicky piece of shit that has like 2 games and 50 remasters and is running last gen hardware.
The last good Nintendo console was the GameCube.
Fight me.

Why are you looking for fights, user? How about I hug you instead?

Is this your argument? Are you the same person that bitches there's no Virtual Console too, so you could play old titles? Or do you simply refuse to see that all consoles had as many ports as Switch? How old are you? Do you know that only this year Switch might have as many ports as PS4 has in its first two years, before it finally got any games?

Ps4 is better

Attached: 23456789965432464.jpg (1000x1333, 511K)

I have but the console only has one game BOTW you dumb anime poster

Attached: 1525225314906.jpg (250x250, 12K)

What do you think of Axiom Verge user? Opinions seem to be fairly mixed on it from what I've heard, but it looks kinda cool.
>What games do you guys have for it?
Bayonetta, Katamari, MK8D, Sonic Mania, Splatoon, Smash, Maigcal Drop III, Money Puzzler Exchanger, Astebreed, Necrodancer, Danmaku Unlimited 3, Ikaguga, Megaman / X Legacy Collection, Shikhondo.
Thinking of getting Taiko, and Dead Cells, what else should I give a look lads?

I was considering buying one just for the first ever "console Pokemon" but seeing that it's the same shit as always put me off it

>remasters
But so far the only remaster it'll get will be Link's Awakening, user.

And if you're so thinned skinned that you can't handle a little banter than, it's very unlikely that you'll get anywhere either.

The big titles aren't worth the $300 entry fee along with the +60 per title. Most of the other games either suck or I've already played them on PC.

I do.
I'm waiting for games.
Namely RF4 Special and Astral Chain

OP asked why I don't have one. I gave him an answer.
I'll probably pick one up if they lose the retarded touch screen and actually put out some half decent games.
That or Kirby Air Ride 2, but I can't see either happening.

Dragons Dogma and Skyrim come off the top of my head.
Not to mention the countless Wii U games on the fucking thing.
Shovelware doesn't count either.

>>newfags think Quentin was based
Because acting like a confident retard who shits on others all the time is considered based now. Face it Yea Forums as a whole is screwed by kiddies who worship any idiot who swaggers in their idiocy.

I really liked Axiom because I'm autistic as fuck when it comes to finding secrets and getting 100%. The weapons are fun and the music is good, sound effects are a bit ehh and it can be hard at times but I liked that

No games I want to play + I'll wait till the CFW scene is extremely well-established like I did with 3DS. I suspect hardware improvements are coming, as happened with the 3DS and DS, so I feel that it is wise to wait till the Switch ages more.

Ports =/= remasters user

I do. I haven't played it that much in 2019 because I'm waiting on Bayo 3.

Same difference to me. I'm not going to pay twice for a game I have already played.

How many times are you gonna post this exact picture?
Are you really this boring guy?

>Nintendo switch has g-

Attached: 7FDBA3DC-8FBC-47EC-A617-94DE7D78F0DC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

>Are you the same person that bitches there's no Virtual Console too, so you could play old titles?
No. I have a Wii U for that, remember?

>Or do you simply refuse to see that all consoles had as many ports as Switch?
Other systems eventually got new games at steady pace while Switch owners are still waiting months between worthwhile new releases.

>How old are you?

>Do you know that only this year Switch might have as many ports as PS4 has in its first two years, before it finally got any games?
See my earlier point. Did you know that this year I've already played RE 2, DMC 5, and EO Nexus? What have Switch owners been up to, I wonder?

>that Panty & Stocking bluray
based

The elections and fappening were a mistake.
I would say restrict phone users without a Yea Forums pass to read only but they’d bitch too much about that.

Wow look at all those movies!
Too bad you only have 5 games

Something else I'd like to add about these ports; no other system has a single publisher (Nintendo) peddling as many as the Switch does.

Finding secrets is cool, sounds like fun though, might give it a look one day.

i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg

archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/196966/

Attached: Nigger alert.jpg (773x147, 25K)

I do, the screen has cracked 1 week after purchasing it tho

>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Rayman Legends Definitive Edition
>BOTW
>Mario Odyssey
>Sonic Mania
>Kirby Star Allies
>Sonic 1
>Tropical Freeze
>Super Mario Party
>Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition
>Mario Tennis Aces
>LEGO DC Super Villains
>Smash Ultimate

Based retard

Please stop man handling your electronics.
>Inb4 I only threw it twice!

I have one but barely any games because everything on it is either a Wii U port, a bad multiplat port or a fucking indie

Attached: 1509333485939.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

The fuck did you do to it?
I accidentally dropped my shit down a flight of concrete stairs hard.
Busted my left Joycon in 2 and gave the back plate a few scratches but everything else was fine.

Rin has tiny boobies

Attached: 1511648066314.jpg (1200x770, 210K)

Plastic don't crack you liar.

Sell me Mario + Rabbids

Well to be fair the motion control shrines in botw did piss me off. But I just dropped one and the screen cracked. I’m thankful I bought that Walmart warranty now.

too busy playing DMCV and Sekiro in two weeks

Because MH world is on PC

>barely any games that I want to play.
Fixed that for you.
I love having skyrim, dark souls, doom, la noir, bayonetta 1-2, mk8, and a bunch of the other ports on the go. I am also an adult who travels and spends 16+ hours a day out of the house

There's only three games I want for it: Mario, Zelda, and another Zelda. I would likely already own the thing if I was a JRPG peasant.

He was a troll but he made funny OC which is more than you can say for kids these days.

Botw
Resident evil revelations
Smash
Octopath
Atelier Rorona
Civ6
Cities skylines
Splatoon2
I really fucked up my life

Attached: lonely girl.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

What's wrong, user?

Why would you just lie like this?

I'll buy one in 5 years. I'm waiting for: games, definite model, definite cfw.
It's Nintendo, I'm pretty sure they will release 4 or 5 models in the span of the following years. They did it with GB, DS and 3DS.

Made for BBC

+ Digital:

Sonic Mania
Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
Pokken Tournament DX
Dragon Marked for Death
Katamari Damacy Reroll
Minecraft

Attached: switchcol.jpg (2016x1512, 894K)

I do. It's what I play when I want to take a break from PC gaming.

What's that moonrune one?

Lie like what? It is subjective to say there are "no games" because there are lots of games, just not things user wants to play. It is also subjective that those are games I like to play and that the portability suits my lifestyle.
It's almost like different people have different opinions and use cases.....

The thing is, the best part about you nintendo bros is that your community is really dedicated, enough that an emulator for every nintendo console will eventually pop up, so there's no point in buying shovelware.

Taiko no tatsujin

Taiko no Tastujin. It got localized not long after my copy arrived though lel

Still worth it, great game

Attached: chris5.jpg (960x540, 56K)

Reported at Nintendo.com I hope you don't have illegal roms on your computer when the police arrives ;^)

Damn, Mario's lost weight.