Untitled

?

Attached: 1514907530291.png (486x451, 7K)

The LBP kart racer. Fucking trash m8.

Some grand strategy crap I guess.

Boredomlands.

Either it's my ADHD or Enter The Gungeon has really viscous gameplay.

Rage

Flower Sun and Rain, which is boring but also somehow good due to the writing and atmosphere.
As for boring shit that I don’t like at all, pretty much any strategy game.

Any tell tale game. Literally nothing to do but click through dialogue. Not even good fap scenes like a normal h-novella

Shadow of Mordor.

Persona 5

The lego games. I literally can't stay awake playing them. I find them so brain numbingly simple and repetitive my eyes get really tired and I end up falling asleep.

No Man's Sky

probably the newest mario party. idk if it’s cause i’m getting older or what but i was almost instantly bored to death of it.

These and Fallout 4

Probably pubg. Even with friends it's miserable. Run around for 10 minutes picking up shit only to be gunned down randomly. Even when we win it's like we did nothing for most of the match then won a firefight at the end.

Attached: 1551706872112.gif (200x161, 986K)

FIFA

Any Racing Simulator

Resident Evil 4
>Shoot in leg
>Suplex
>Repeat for 12 hours
GOAT my ass

Siege

Assasins creed.

Night in the Woods easily

Assassin's creed brotherhood.

Yea Forums will hate me for it but i could only bear Bloodborne to the bloodstarved beast and was really sick and tired of it

Red Dead Redemption 2

Attached: 58BF27FE-7269-4D96-952F-2BB3D04E4A13.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Fallout New Vegas

Yeah that was a huge letdown after Modnation. I would absolutely love if they made another one

Fortnite

Attached: i964654.jpg (300x168, 5K)

An action RPG where the action is boring as shit makes for a boring game

Attached: Hold O to Win.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

This or destiny, Warframe (any other shlooter really)

Life is strange

Any Pokemon game.

Tales of xilia 2. The debt system was so retarded.

Agents of Mayhem. I love Saints Row but this is just shit

League of Losers

Borderlands, hands down

Persona 3
>It gets good 30 hours in, bro!

Tales of the Abyss. God, what a fucking slog. Not to mention that the main character is an insufferable brat, and everyone else seems retarded for putting up with his shit.

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

The definition of soulless.

Shit taste.

Attached: 1533404549749.png (750x750, 297K)

It's not a game but I read the entirety of Fate/Stay Night and hated just about every second of it. I usually like VNs too.

Horizon, GTAV, Assassin's Creed, any open world game where all you can do is walk around and kill things

Halo 2

Sonic Colors was my first (and last) Sonic game.
I'm a huge completion autist, but it was so shit that I couldn't even bring myself to reach half game.

Attached: despair2.gif (223x200, 1.82M)

I'm 20 hours into FES and I'm wondering if this game was meant to be played with a guide
So much stuff you can miss. God help you if.you're playing on hard mode, which inexplicably makes the grind even longer

Gran Turismo for PSP.

Kenshi.

The Witcher 1

If you aren't using a guide then you literally will not 100% P3. It's more lenient in P4 and P5.

Smash

Kholat
Christ it was dull even for a walking simulator

Fallout New Vegas

either this or some of those 30 cent games on steam like New Kind of Adventure/Uncrowded

Attached: Dougs-Big-Game.jpg (770x472, 57K)

kirby epic yarn

I liked Sonic Mania. But on the whole it was honestly quite boring. Every level, it really did feel like I was just going through the motions.
There were also way too many industrial themed levels.

Star Ocean V

DmC5

breath of the mild

The levels didn't feel like they were part of a unified world, and most of them were recycled from earlier games. The physics and technical level design were immaculate, but I hope they actually give us a new adventure for the possible sequel.

Borderlands

Borderlands 1 possibly? It's a shame because I absolutely loved the second game.

TW3

All of them

assassin's creed

Two Worlds

Far Cry 2. Fuck all those nostalgia fags who said it aged well. Graphically it's actually lovely, but the rest of the game is utterly boring. Can't believe I finished it...

No Man's Sky was pretty aggressively boring; when the most interesting thing you can hope for is "Maybe the next planet will look cool!" you know that there is nothing pushing you forward any more. It's not even good in a "zone out and grind" way because you aren't ever grinding to accomplish any particular goal, it's just progress for the sake of progress.
Also, Ryse: Son of Rome may be the most boring "Action" game I've ever played. They managed to take the idea of "Be a badass Centurion ass raping your way through Gaul" and make it the dullest shit ever. At least it was over in like 3 and a half hours.

Diablo 3

any battleroyal game

>nioh
>Deadfire

Alone in the dark

Ni no Kuni 2

It does. If you're not good at the game from the start, you're gonna have a hard time since everything unlocks at a snail's pace and even then, the item pool is riddled with useless meme items, so progression is really slow

Thunderground on the Atari 2600

Jackie Chan

Resident Evil 5. Don't care for co-op so I went it solo.

Nier Automata.
The moment I beat the demo section and got dropped into the open world it immediately sank in "oh god this sn't going to be fun, is it?".

this

That I can remember? I guess that have to be 'Bubba goes number 2"(good luck finding a working copy of this, not that you'd want to... Those brave enough can witness this shit on youtube, for me, I happened to discover it as a 40-in one disc in the clearance bin at fucking Half-price books. Yeah.), "Animaniacs: Lights, Camera, Action!", and that xbox live "Yaris"(yes, the fucking car) racing game.

Path of Exile

Monster Hunter

Red dead 3

Destiny 2

this, or titan quest.

>Assassins Creed Origins
>Far Cry 5
Repetitive boring shit. A lot of games have repetitive gameplay but the story/other factors make up for it and make you want to continue playing.

Ubishit games have none of that. Once you've played a few missions, you've played the entire game. Literal factory made dogshit games. Souless, putird nothingness, NPC fodder nothing more.

Attached: 1536850113536.png (416x435, 114K)

yakuza 1 on ps2
yakuza 2 was great but when i was playing 1 i just wanted to tear my hair out

fighting games...

NO YOU ARE WRONG
IM SO ANGRY THAT YOU HAVE SUCH SHIT TASTE.

Mad Max