Yuri earned the title "vigilante"

>Yuri earned the title "vigilante"

>Repede earned the title "sinful sidekick"

This part gave me chills. And here I thought the story was shit so far. Also fuck Rita that autistic cunt.

Attached: tov-de_image_description.png (673x500, 159K)

Fuck you.

Attached: 1521467341830-1.png (1001x728, 980K)

That's why Estelle will never let you devour her savory cunt. She will never be interested in you.

>fuck Rita
well if you insist

20 hours from now you'll be bitching that Estelle is the worst character in the game and that Judith should've slapped her shit, just like all the rest.

Estelle had the best character moment behind Yuri/Flynn and Raven

I want to fuck Judith. Also Yuri is nothing like a typical jrpg protag.

I like Judith's poses where she's kind of pointing at stuff

Judith is a rude bitch.

How the fuck do I beat Alexi? He keeps on getting new attacks when I fight him and his special covers almost the entire screen knocking everyone out.

just play on normal

SHUT UP!!! THAT'S MY WIFE!

Use the lvl up dlc.

Estelle's best character moment is when she is determined to seduce a guard, and then does.

Attached: 1547750584325.jpg (467x697, 123K)

Put alexandrite on Yuri so you can maybe survive the mystic arte.
Save all life bottles to estelle and let her ressurect the others.

Pray he doesn't spam his healing move.

put on all your defenses skills and have Estelle buff your defenses. have rita spam splash.

Attached: Chadlexei.png (700x689, 280K)

Don't hit me silly boys~~

Attached: 1551587804737.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

I like cheesy stereotype jrpg heroes but Yuri is the shit. My favorite probably goes to EDGE MAVERICK. cant get better than that

People always complain about Alexei and I was doing a new game blind on Hard. Estelle fucked me up so many times but Alexei was first try victory.

I was absolute shit against the easy boss fight and god against the hard one.

>Yuri is nothing like a typical jrpg protag.
>Pretty boy
>Has a rival character
>Uses swords
>Stubborn, also kind of dumb
>Strong sense of justice
>Power of friendship
>Yells his techniques' names
>BUT HE KILLS ONE CARTOONISHLY EVIL VILLAIN WHILE I PRETEND NOBODY ELSE EVER DID SO HE SPESHUL

Attached: dis nigga serious.png (373x448, 149K)

>story was shit so far
Name "one" Tales game with actually good story from from beginning to end

I'll be waiting

Eternia

Destiny
Destiny 2
Eternia
Legendia
Rebirth

I totally forgot about that, hahaha

>Legendia

bruh

>le oversimplification to make things generic
Epic.
Also
>kills one guy
Did you even play the game?

So he kills a few cartoonishly evil villains. It's still barely even a moral quandry when you can see them twirling their mustaches from halfway across the universe.

I'd want to agree with you on Destiny, but Kronos coming out of nowhere and declares himself the true big bad kinda cheapens the plot in my opinion

I was glad to see Yuri and Flynn work out their differences on the principle of justice, even if it was something as simple as "It depends on the situation and people"
This conflict between them could've dragged on until the end of the game but they decided to resolve it around halfway through and continued to work alongside each other
The problem is that resolving this so early changed the theme of the game about justice and instead focused more on uniting the people to save the world

Attached: 274309283942798347247.png (1214x774, 529K)

yes edge is a good lad

Attached: review2066_240x180.jpg (240x135, 11K)

When does the game get good? I've been forcing myself to play it here and there for few months now and I've yet to find much enjoyment from it.

Oh really tell me how many assholes you have killed in ur life oh thats right

I played Zestiria before Vesperia and I hated how fucking unnecessarily huge the towns were. But playing Vesperia I hate how small and limited the towns are. Like Dahngrest is so small compared to how huge it actually is.

I'm not sure how you'd go about making huge towns but not making it pointless expansion like Zestiria though. Took forever to get from one part of the first city you visit to another.

if you don't like the characters, story, or fake fightan game combat then stop playing.

Estelle fucking deserved it

He's right.