Let's say you want to commission those guys to make a game

What game would you ask them to make Yea Forums ? Any idea is good but you can make only one choice, games aren't cheap to make you know.

Attached: PlatinumGames_logo_font.png (840x840, 15K)

I ask them to make Hollow Knight, great game by the way, enjoying it myself during a comfy all nighter. You should buy it

Attached: _NZInlsEXL9lWHOtHYY45D_wpQ8sNMV-.jpg (960x540, 487K)

I commission Devil May Cry 6 because Devil May Cry 5 is absolute garbage and one of the worst games I've ever played.

Vampire Masqurade, they'll know how to fix the shitty combat while I'll get the Yakauza devs to write the story

Captain Commando 2

You probably meant Hollow Knight 2 Mr Shillington.
I'd ask for MGRR 2 personally.

If I had the money I’d have them make
Monster hunter x Cooking mama x Puyo Puyo Tetris
An action cooking puzzler
Just something so completely ridiculous with 60 fps Cru re Zy combat flow that a woman, kid and deranged austist can all enjoy

TMNT

Fuck off

>TMNT
I believe they could pull it off. The 16bits Beat Them All was kinda good, something in the same spirit but in 3D would be great. Imagine a 4 player coop mode.

So... battle chef Brigade but 3D with an actual budget

Attached: D3A3BC3E-6F93-45D0-95A1-C729C2E3C1CC.jpg (1600x800, 383K)

Bring Mikami back and make God Hand 2. It's the only legendary action game which didn't get a sequel or even HD remaster.

I'd have to ask whether or not I can have direct supervision. I don't want Kamiya forcing in his random Schmups sections where they shouldn't be

>Let's say you want to commission those guys to make a game
Wario World 2?

Attached: 1515975898961.jpg (640x800, 149K)

>What game would you ask them to make Yea Forums ? Any idea is good but you can make only one choice, games aren't cheap to make you know.

Xenoblade Chronicles X2

Elma's playstyle BEGS for a Platinum treatment

Einhander Remake

I always forget this happened

A homoerotic dating simulator where instead of dialog choices you have to dance fight your date with a DMC style combat grading system

Transformers Devastation 2 with a W101 port to Switch on the side. Although if Babylon's Fall is Saito's game and it's a dungeon crawler that takes from his past games in terms of mechanics it could be an incredible title that satisfies what I want anyway.

Now that would be good shit. BCB is a fantastic game mostly held back by its budget limiting what it could actually do, but Platinum are wizards at stretching budgets.

Attached: 220px-Transformers_Devastation_cover_art.jpg (220x244, 34K)

Spiderverse game. And get Saito to direct it.

Science-Fantasy monster girl action RPG set in an alien dimension with world-design help from Monolith Soft. Literally my dream game.

Attached: abyssal.jpg (502x708, 61K)

None. PG is trash.

MGR2 with a more fleshed out raiden moveset with multiple weapons and a playable Snake Android made from an AI program that compiles all the personalites of the previous snakes. He'd have a moveset based around explosive weapons(shoots an RPG at his feet as a launcher) and wrestling(cqc grabs activated with the blade mode button) moves

I like the idea but I swear it’ll be a clutter fuck of weapon/ style meta, “follow simple instructions sweetie” and fucking T spins/ 13 chains

Imagine 2 of the most austistic fanbases spit roasting the 3rd most causal game behind Animal Crossings and Nintendogs

The only smart choice

Attached: RULES OF NATURE.webm (852x480, 2.84M)

>monster girl action rpg

Holy fuck we need this

Attached: givgif.gif (773x512, 53K)

>Spit roasting Animal Crossings and Nintendogs
Now I unironically want his idea of Monster hunter and Puyo Puyo Tetris but Nintendogs
Where it’s a speed and puzzle precision game to have the best dog in show.

A game where I can fuck Bayonetta and 2B

Unironically Bayolante

Attached: E23545BB-A702-4C78-BE7D-6786A86ECA54.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Megaman Legends reboot

Avatar the Last Airbender action game.

>Monster Hunter
>Puyo Puyo Tetris
>Fucking Nintendogs
How in the ever living fuck are you gonna balance this piece of shit?
Sounds like it would be more broken then melee

An openair Zelda game with a steampunk-esque Sheikah Hyrule and Link as cyborg with a prosthetic arm (like in Breath of the Wild concept art), granted they have the rights from Nintendo.

a Queen's Blade game with character creator that can make females with boobs as big as Cattleya's. also has tons of sliders for breast bounciness and sag

Okay hear me out. Earthbound reboot. Semi open world with side content. Same wacky story with serious undertones. Probably needs a distinct art style, not as cartoony as wind waker, basically BotW without cel shading. No more turn based combat, live action shit works I think, you can also freely switch characters. I'll take my 100 million

Any game? Then I'd get them to make a game based off my old LARPing days, unironically.
...But if I have to give a real answer, I guess I'd really like to see a good One Piece game made by Platinum

Madworld 2

Ahalf action half racing game using one of nintendo most loved franchises that refuses to be forgotten.

Attached: fbdf.jpg (1300x882, 143K)

Raidou 3

Attached: latest[2].png (2608x3774, 2.15M)

Vanquish 2

Vanquish 2.
This time with actual content

That sounds fucking __fun__

ma nigga

Easy
Git gud ya hunting monsters
Then git gud at Swap Puyo Puyo Tetris
Feed your dog monster meat then pet your dog behind the ears and tell him he’s a good boy
Easy peasy Japanesy

Attached: C4C29271-CE97-4046-9CEA-A9CA3C282586.jpg (198x255, 6K)

A Homestuck action game.

Attached: 09i40.gif (413x221, 1.78M)

With this aesthetic
Alternatively, just have them make a Jojo game

Attached: 3A8AA29C-0997-4230-8FE1-E3DA41D65F6A.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

I know it's platinum and I should do something more significant but if I'm in the position to commission a AAA video game then you best bet I'm getting a fat dragon dad dating simulator.

Attached: IMG_2612.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>tfw you will never be raised by 80 giant gay bara dragon daddies
Wtf am I jealous of spyro

Avatar The Last Airbender game that follows the story of the show. Korra was fun, but was made on a budget of like $3.50.

Alternatively, Okami 2

Anarchy Reigns sequel

Attached: special_mathilda_1920.jpg (1920x1200, 1.18M)

>Alternatively, just have them make a Jojo game
Araki's sense of style would probably complement the studio nicely.

An original from the ground up like Batman Arkham TMNT Action game. A TMNT game that's NOT based on a stupid ongoing cartoon would be divine. Bonus if it utilizes many elements from IDW TMNT (best version of these characters).

Drakengard 1 remake

from the reused Scalebound assets

just make it

Attached: scalebound.webm (744x420, 2.9M)

METROID
E
T
R
O
I
D

Attached: Metroid Prime x Vanquish.png (800x480, 340K)

A bionicle game

>Prime Hunters
might as well go with 's idea

Fast paced shmup gameplay doesn't really mesh with Metroid's tone, I feel

Prince of persia crazy edition

Attached: IMG_20180426_171028.jpg (564x400, 57K)

Samus Returns and Metroid Fusion boss fights tells me no

Fuck Astral Lame, they should have done a new Custom Robo.

Attached: 1533402960221.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Give them a mass effect spin off. Gameplay silmilar to vanquish set during the geth uprising. Two campaigns quarian and geth

I'd just have them make something different than a third person hack-and-slash.

Sure they might be some of the best in the business at it, but by this point it's just getting a bit old.

Attached: hee homeboys.jpg (480x360, 11K)

New IP I get to codirect myself with Saito. It would be full of stuff that SJWs and nu-Yea Forums hates.

go homu whaitu pigu

What, a straight white protagonist?

A new tenchu

A Yu Yu Hakusho game