Devil May Cry DMC

Why is an infinite revive mechanic acceptable in 2019? Not even God of Onions had something like this and that's a moviegame.

Attached: 20.jpg (948x225, 60K)

I don't understand the problem, if a game 'punishes' you for doing so then it's fine.

>Not even God of Onions had something like this and that's a moviegame
I'm pretty sure it did
Who uses lives any more? Even Mario ditched that shit

>Why is an infinite revive mechanic acceptable in 2019
Its been acceptable for a long fucking time now. Look at Dark Souls, and that's not even the first game to do it.

Imagine gatekeeping a singleplayer game.

Its fine because the game calls you a shitter for reviving

Does the checkpoint continuation count as continuation in mission result?

Items have been an available baby mode since DMC1. Nothing new there.

Hope we get a yellow mode in the future. Restarting a mission from the beginning right now takes too long. I just want to be booted back to the beginning after I die with no cutscene in the way.

I guess, I didn't revive and I didn't get the achievement
I should have gone back to main menu instead of using the checkpoint

it did tho, those crystals your kid would stab you with if you die

its just to ape the arcade feeling the game is supposed to make you feel and it works

Maybe you need to do it in one try mission 19 then go to next mission without going to main menu (using retry mission should be ok)

I didn't try it yet, could be

Guys, any tips for beating prologue Urizen on NG? (not NG+)
It's easy enough until you break his barrier once and he get serious
What's Nero's highest damaging base move anyway?

Charge shot and gerbera, gerbera even reflects those meteors he shoots.

My bad, I can't read

It's ok. Charge shots are useful yeah, but you really have to go in there with the sword or it takes too long

>the game should delete itself the moment you die once

>make game piss easy until the last 4 bosses to throw off whistle blowers
>Need orbs to revive
>Sell orbs for irl money
>Wtf why would capcom do this bros??

Retard

>thinking a decrease in your style ranking is acceptable

I mean I guess if you have no dignity or self worth, go ahead and use those gold orbs OP

>when the cucks have NOTHING else to grasp at anymore but are still desperately trying to cry about DMC5 so they just keep going with random shit to see if any stick
kek
And it's obvious you're a newfaggot to the series since you're unaware of Gold/Yellow orbs from the previous 4 games

you fucking nigger lmao

Attached: 1446023220348.jpg (800x533, 225K)

Last bosses are easy as fuck. Cerberus, the chicken lady whose name I forgot, even Vergil is easy until he RNGs his shadow to murder you.

Whats a good way to have fun with V? His pets attack are far too low for my taste.
Do devil breaker have some secondaru function or can they be used to deflect other attacks? Because some of them feel useless aside from charged attacks.

Single player games should be easy to finish but difficult to 100%

I used like 3 yellow orbs on virgil. Just wanted to get the first clear out of the way so Yea Forums wouldn't spoil the game any more than they already did for me.

>die ingame
>game doesn't automatically delete and refund itself

Attached: 4600205_1.jpg (240x180, 12K)

>Stay off Yea Forums after game leaks
>Faggots post spoilers on other boards too
>youtube thumbnails with spoilers

I hate this, it's every game now like this

no. many games arent worth revisiting and id rather get challenged properly the first time.

>he doesn't evacuatecompletely from web near the release of a videogame he cares
he warned us

Attached: 1536041952012.jpg (750x678, 57K)

>play a game that isn't worth revisiting
>main gripe is a revive mechanic
no you're just a shitposting little retard

pretty bad reading comprehension desu.
also bad thinking. many games are great as one-offs.

He sounds like a man with something to hide.

what do you mean? he knew leaks would have happened and suggested the fans to avoid the internet

It's ok. Charge shots are useful yeah, but you really have to go in there with the sword or it takes too longthis