The official Anthem subreddit has organized a boycott of the game due to its poor state to make Bioware fix it

>the official Anthem subreddit has organized a boycott of the game due to its poor state to make Bioware fix it

Has there ever been a backlash this bad by a game's playerbase post launch?

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-092812~2.png (1440x1989, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simpson's_paradox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, Reddit defeated EA before so there's a legit chance they can beat them again

Anybody that Randomly capitalizes Words is an ignorant cunt. Full Stop.

Based

For Honor

well this is really scary, imagine if the developers listen to reddit and change their game like they want, how many other games will reddit faggots change?

Sad!

And what did Yea Forums do, huh?

we sat around shitting ourselves in a frothing rage

And why should we care what happened in redit?
Public ban this faggot mods

Fallout 76 is still the current benchmark

>for us europeans

Project Chanology

Did we ever stop doing that though?

I know it's reddit but wouldn't this be an actual good thing for this particular case? I mean, they need to wake up and fix their shitty game.

not buy the game in the fucking first place

Shouldnt they simply play other games and leave that crap behind?

>Reddit

Forget I said anything...

Isn’t this how it is though? People complain about stuff on Reddit, and sometimes devs change that

Example: The most recent call of duty

why would anyone buy a shitty game in the first place, it's your fault you gave those idiots your money so they continue making shit games.

Do you expect me to google this or what

Honestly, props to reddit this time. They are not happy with the state of the game so they organize to show their discomfort. I wish the redditors that play the same game I do did that sometime but they are massive cucks that accept everything the localizers do even when they are outright fucked in the ass.
'Oh you need to be more grateful to them for bringing the game over'

imagine the smell though

>boycott a game you already purchased full price

Attached: 1460114096372.jpg (1500x1500, 230K)

>they beat EA
Downvotes don’t mean anything. Upvotes don’t mean anything. The reason Chan>reddit is because of meaningful and honest discussion. When redditors “band together” it’s only to upvote/downvote. We actually have power outside of our site (according to Fox News at least LUL)
Fuck reddit.

Yeah, but Ubisoft listens. For Honor is in a significantly better state because the devs change the game based on player feedback.

>Bring back the bug

Attached: 1477660231399.jpg (800x437, 96K)

>boycotting a game you already bought

Attached: redditorfaggot3.jpg (935x259, 30K)

>150
the hacker known as 4channel hacked some people

>instead of asking for refund or requesting charge back on your card they decided to not play
Is this how middle schoolers protest?

I didn't buy it though, but I'm just saying there was an expectation of not being shit. How anyone would have that expectation when the reveal trailer was so slow and boring is beyond me but again, they've spent the money, the should at least have something functional.

>The reason Chan>reddit is because of meaningful and honest discussion

>Yea Forums
>MEANINGFUL DISCUSSION

Attached: 1440258438184.jpg (251x242, 10K)

For a whole week, at that!

Nigger, Reddit single handedly destroyed Battlefront 2 on release, tanked it's share price and it kicked off weeks of headlines panning the game and EA, resulted in EA being under investigation by government bodies globally for gambling and some countries even banning EA's shitty business practices.

It makes sense in this case since it's supposed to be a games as service kinda deal.

based
redditfags btfo

The Fallout 76 sub never did this. Also I think Anthem took the crown when it started making PS4's have hard shut downs. Not even Bethesda had the balls to do that.

Lmao not even Fallout76fags organized a boycott.
I haven't been keeping up but is Anthem really that fucked?

Yeah, not playing the game after you've already given the devs your money is going to solve all the problems in the world.
This is why reddit is retarded, they act like they're doing some grand, valiant thing by doing fucking nothing of consequence.

If they really wanted to make a difference and ensure the quality of games, they wouldn't have bought this garbage in the first place. Now they feel like they are empowered with a boycott, but they are still just morons.

>boycotting a product after you've already purchased it

Attached: 1486260294439.png (253x199, 6K)

heh this was their top comment. who are they fooling? ea got their money already.

Attached: file.png (337x100, 11K)

This isn't going to work because the lead is Ben Irving the man who ruined The Old Republic after all the work put into recovering from the TORtanic launch.

>They're still too fucking dumb to understand the Live Service model

>Buy a game """licence"""
>Get placed on a slow trickle gear treadmill of monotonous content
>Slowly release content and gear updates to save costs while sheep keep coming back for shearing
>Finish the game 1-2 years later, then release the expansion you've been working on to keep them hooked

It's been this way since MW/Destiny. How fucking stupid are people who keep buying into this service model? They HAVE to gimp the loot. That's the whole fucking point. To extend the treadmill as long as they possibly can and still keep normies playing.

Attached: 92.jpg (300x400, 28K)

>meaningful and honest discussion
New here?

Attached: 1552135199266.png (676x505, 271K)

The issue is people want loot to fall from the sky so they can max out their character and walk away from the game.

But this is the antithesis of what GaaS is trying to do. EA doesn't want you to walk away from a "live service" game.

Which is why this boycott is fucking dumb. If they wanted to make a statement they should have never bought a AAA live service game to begin with. Because said games do not respect your time and will inevitably be overly grindy for no reason.

Imagine buying EA games

Imagine buying western games

Attached: dont_be_shy__azu_nyan_by_heyshika_d31449v-fullview.jpg (600x898, 68K)

It's a looter shooter with drop rates so low players can go 100's of hours without seeing any good loot.

Games like Anthem rely on microtransactions to make profit. Buying the game full price is the bare minimum these days.

I'll play the game just to spite reddit faggots.

Those game still make more off of micro transactions

>Western AAA games
LMAO

Attached: 1552292947140.png (1280x1476, 1.74M)

It is reddit. They never had a brain in the first place.

>We live in a world where Ubisoft is the front runner for listening to the fans

>have a quick look to see what the fuss is all about
Apparently Bioware made rare drops even rarer in the last patch and people are finding out that the additive equipment damage bonuses (2+2+2) can't keep up with the multiplicative enemy HP bonuses (2*2*2) in the postgame, finally having it drilled into their thick skulls that the game is a fucking garbage grind that is being manipulated in the back end to suck up as much of their time as possible with badly programmed bullet sponges.
Meanwhile there's no response from Bioware employees and the absolute mouthbreathers Bioware is privileged to call its customers are already moving onto the next shitty looter game as a form of "protest". You cannot make this shit up, it's literally tortanic 2.0 but since no one on Yea Forums even cares about this game anyway the only outrage we're getting is from the unfunny victims on rebbit who already paid for the game

Attached: 1532264859241.jpg (586x580, 75K)

>I haven't been keeping up but is Anthem really that fucked?
You have developers from other games that went through the exact same issues telling them to fix it and they are still refusing to.

>not playing the game for 5 days
>doing anything
>boycotting a game you already bought
Everday I'm astonished how much more stupid people can get.

They only make serious money on whales and whalefags will be playing it regardless of how shit it is.

Does the star mean somebody paid money to give this a special upvote? Not very familiar with reddit.

For a whole work week, you mean!

I think he is referring to battlefront 2 where they boycotted it enough to actually have EA revamp the entire games systems.

>buy the game
>then boycott it
Smart

>Are you willing to stick to your beliefs?
Likely not if they bought the game in the first place.

Remember Yea Forums, no game (You) make will be recieved as poorly as Anthem.

kys newfag

>"look our customers love the game so much, they play it for days nonstop"
>investors proceed to pour more money into the CEO's account because popularity means profit

yeah, no. dumb idea.

Wait but if they bought the game already what are they boycotting? Buying a 2nd copy?

Yes. There is silver gold and platinum and it costs money to give them to people but the reciever gets absolutely nothing in return except access to a secret club subreddit where you can only talk to other people who have recoeved the award.

Reddit gets 100% of the profit.

You know I used to not mind the site that bad but it has gotten monumentally worse since the introduction of this feauture.

>there was an expectation of not being shit
>made by BioWare
Pick one

Thank god. Happy to see Yea Forums vindicated every once and a while.

Say what you will about Yea Forums, but most of us learned long ago to not spend money on EA's IPs.

>guys let's stop playing for a week that'll show em!
Holy fuck these people are stupid. Maybe they should just quit playing the fucking game, or, you know, not even have bought it in the first place.
They have nobody to blame but themselves.

>buy game
>its shit
>boycott it

Attached: Kenpachi-happy-resized-96.jpg (96x96, 3K)

>reddit: complains about the game after buying it

>Yea Forums: complains about game without buying it

Jesus.

Fallout 76?

>Ben Irving
lol this game is fucked

When Bioware is demanding you to write essays on why modding is bad then come back to me

They already got their money by selling them the games. You think because of this "boycott" they make less microntransactions now? You're fooling yourself. People retarded enough to use microtransactions have issues, it's like an addiction and they won't be part of the boycott anyway.
All the investors see is
>dumb retards bought our game
>they'll be dumb enough to buy the next game
>addicted faggots still play the game and still buy the micro transactions
Everything will stay the same. Maybe they might actually revert some of the loot changes, but the inherent core problems aka micro transactions and games being balanced around those, won't change.
Not too mention that a strike doesn't go on for a certain number of those. A fucking strike goes on until the demanded changes happen (at least to some degree). In this case, all those worthless faggots will be playing again in 5 days.

>1 week
BIOWARE IS FINISHED
WE DID IT REDDIT

Attached: 156485322.gif (498x359, 408K)

That was fake news.

Because Bethesda is a sacred cow to reddit, bioware lost its core long ago

He said while everybody is splooging about Apex Legends

This. Anyone dumb enough to pay for this shit deserves what they’re getting 100%.

we pretty much ruined the whole industry and the internet as a whole just for the lulz

Attached: D1FuGmCWsAIszuQ.jpg (948x1342, 165K)

Pretty sure For Honor had it worse.

It's fucking amazing how no life some people are. There is NOTHING in this game that is remarkable in any way or form yet people are taking actual political stances on it instead of just moving on to the other 4985612912985692847932 better games out there. Just go play destiny or whatever if you need one of these skinner box looter shooters. This is just so fucking stupid.

No Man’s Sky

>Only Bioware dies, everybody cheers and keeps buying shit from EA
Idiots, all of you

the absolute state of fucking Bioware
can you believe that not even ten years ago they where behind one of the biggest series pushing the industry forward

Attached: thumb-1920-586278.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

Did they ever release concrete numbers ?

cry about jews and black guys fucking their moms. Channers are fucking pathetic.

Channers go after minorities and women in gaming. Redditors go after greedy capitalistic cabals scamming the fucking out of the gaming communinity

Fuck reactionaires
Fuck goobergators
Fuck Yea Forums

no don't you see, they bought the post gold medals! EA is DONE for after this week!

Elected the president of the united states.

>you're gonna make that chocolate pudding

Reddit gold has been a thing since reddit's inception.
Reddit has always been shit, it just took shit getting shittier for you to finally notice shit was shit.

>

Attached: 1551356918377.jpg (320x401, 75K)

Attached: 1449480787607.png (450x487, 134K)

>feelsguy with pink hair

How original

/r/RightCantMeme material here, folks

Buying a game these days is like a cover charge at a bar
You still have to pay for everything once you get inside
Loot boxes, Anthem bucks, whatever, that’s the entire business model for this abomination called “games as a service”
That’s why they ban people for looting too efficiently in a PVE looter game
Can’t have you bypassing the upcoming Anthem store now can they?
Fuck EA
I haven’t bought a single EA game since 2011

>and it's a redditor to boot
line
hook
and sinker.

even has the reddit spacing lol

>Yea Forums will be against this

>um actually ive been here all summer so im not a newfag, Yea Forums has always been for political activism
big yikes

> spells redditor with "or" and "er"
> knows that /r/ means reddit

At least pretend you also don't go there, dumbass. You're probably some frothing neckbeard from /r/Drama or /r/CringeAnarchy

Don't worry fascist fuckboi. We at /r/AgainstHateSubreddits will have you reactionary losers banned soon ;D

>yikes
keep digging

Attached: 1393202901071.jpg (366x377, 24K)

>reddit spacing
underage detected

Haven't bough a EA games since they launched Origin, feels pretty good

Attached: 1456412944324.jpg (685x1024, 173K)

Attached: 125162162161261.png (731x764, 833K)

zoinks, maybe you should go back to /r/the_donald if you don't like it?

wow

you're being really toxic right now.

it's the trolls that go low, we have to go high.

>I'm t-t-totally not p-plebbit, I s-swear!

>Only Bioware dies
Bioware died years ago, there are no people left that made the games they where beloved for

What's the point of getting loot if the level 1 gun does more damage than any of the masterwork guns?

Not actually buying the piece of crap. In a way an actual boycott. Unlike your onions "boycott" the game after you've purchased them, dump money on them.

Do retards unironically come to Yea Forums for actual discussions? I

mean, i've had some decent-tier discussions on Yea Forums and /int/ but any other board on this site is a circlejerk of unironic neo-nazis and neckbeard.

This a good thing but I wish more of reddit would act like this towards companies that treat them like shit. The problem with reddit is that it breeds corporate cocksuckers and people who are just fine getting assraped by companies who wish to take advantage of them. A lot of subreddits are owned by idiots like this that delete and ban a lot of negativity about a game because they dont like it which hurts the game a lot in the long run.
It's a cool thing they organised and managed to do something like this under the reddit system when in any other subreddit these people and campaigns would have been squashed like a bug.

nobody remembers EA getting the golden turn huh
lurk more newfags

Attached: uiuiiery.jpg (913x273, 45K)

Still haven't got a reply to this.

Seems you retards are incapable of explainging your bigotry when called out on it.

How typical.

You're saying that nobody typed like that before reddit existed, which means you don't know an internet before reddit existed, therefore making you underage.

why don't you just leave, maybe to reddit? idiot

glad i bought division 2 instead

The touhou threads can be pretty decent from time to time

Attached: 0765ef703310dcd1544045a56e49b929.png (552x800, 256K)

Why are you so easily trolled?

Seeing Youtube videos about Yea Forums memes has always been the cringiest fucking shit for me. Especially the doomer videos I’ve come across; the comments are always filled with those aforementioned whiny disaffected 20-something males going like “OMG THIS IS LITERALLY LIKE SO ME” and blaming society, their parents, and the Jews for all their problems as if they’d all be successful giga-chads with qt tradwives and no insecurities if only they were transported to 1950s America or Nazi Germany.

This image enrages me, and I've been here since 07. The constant use of nigger and fag were largely ironic, or at least done for shock value. Racist talking points (like blaming jews for stuff and going after refugees) smacks of nu Yea Forums and /pol/. Complaining about edgyness (though that term was not always as popular as now) was not unheard of but mostly occurred in the context of tryhards. Concern trolling over some other poster being abused, a school shooter or autistic is as old as the site. Eye-rolling at using the board as a personal army or secret club is as old as the rules "Rule 34" was popularised from.
Nothing about those complaints is particularly reddit-y or even coherent to a single group of anons. All it is, in fact, is a general purpose /pol/ smokescreen.

Who cares? They all ready paid the full price

only dumb redditors bough this game

>buy shitty game by horrid devs and publisher
>devs and publisher shit in players' mouths
>"WTF how didn't we see this coming!?!?"
>try to boycott game after already buying it, likely at full price
This can't be real. Do I really share a planet with people this retarded?

SO.MUCH.THIS!

why are people so mean towards the devs?

Attached: 89348238.jpg (1000x558, 153K)

6 y e a r s
y
e
a
r
s

Attached: 6-years.jpg (1241x740, 292K)

>buy EA game
>get EA'd
>whine about being EA'd

Attached: 1551554427371.jpg (480x360, 22K)

And the same fate will happen to Respawn once Bioware goes the way of Visceral

>the additive equipment damage bonuses (2+2+2) can't keep up with the multiplicative enemy HP bonuses (2*2*2) in the postgame

"b-b-but endgame is supposed to be hard"

Honestly this desu. I was one of the oldfags who would call everyone a faggot and whatnot. But ever since the 2016 invasion, the tone around this place has gotten more, I don't know...mean??? Like people can't actually think about how you can post dank memes on the internet but still treat women and poc as human beings in real life. Idk.

I've never seen anybody type that retarded since my 20 years of using the internet probably no other internet forum has such retarded post coding as reddit does.
Fuck off, plebbitor.

Anyone who supports BioWare is a fucking leftist shill.

FUCK BIOWARE

jesus christ redditor, at least try to be plausible.fucking faggot

Pretty pretentious of them to think they count for the majority of players

omg I so agree; just the other day my wife's son accidentally opened up a 4channel page I was on and he got a temporary case of PTSD. his mother removed about 50 of my good boy points and I'm appalled at this behavior.

Attached: 14003.jpg (487x640, 153K)

>buying games as soon as they release

Legendary is better than common only by 50? That's impressing.

Why do you have so many images of leftists saved? Do you know how many terabytes of fatass neoreactionary stormweenies I could find right now if i went to pol? Don't start with me, kid. I can see right through your false-flag bullshit

50%*

>i was one of the oldfags
>using terms like "dank memes" and "poc"

fuck off, fucking tumblr tourist

Uhhhm.... we don't use that sort of language on this website, ok?

Attached: HmbRrjg.jpg (2192x3024, 466K)

> Poc
Kill yourself you liberal piece of shit

see

kys newfag

Lol EA doesn’t care, they’re coming back either way

YES YES YES YES!
Nazis MUST be kept under control. We must FIGHT against them everywhere.

Attached: 19554008_1182893175190873_7265829357145609456_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-otp1-1.xx&oh (412x412, 29K)

>actually directly linking to reddit
How many levels of false flagging is this, even or odd?

>Next update
>FIXED!! The game is good now! Glorious Bioware!
Every fucking time. Looter shooters fans are the biggest cucks there are. Their games always take a year min to become good and still aren't worth the time wasted.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/
Gif related is the only thing i can visualize when i see this.

Attached: typical marxist faggot bitching and whining.gif (260x308, 1.41M)

>I am cool cause I go on this website and not this website
How does being 13 feel?

>that filename

Holy shit kid you couldn't show off your asshurtness any better than that.
/r/BeholdTheMasterrace

#dealwithit

So an even number then huh?

You can see his swastika tattoo on ohis left arm. Try again fascist fuckboi

I have no idea wtf that even means zoomer

Reddit bitches about EA all day, but they’re still buying and, worse, pre-ordering their shit. Fuck reddit.

Or he's not from burgerland and English isn't his first language. Most all non-retarded languages capitalize nouns and pronouns.

>I’ve been here since 2015, I’m an old guard

not buy their shit games you fucking retard.

Attached: 13%.png (1066x1457, 1.44M)

> literally admitting to being a 40-year old boomer 2016 newfag who came here during the election

>6 years to make game

Ludicrous. They’re probably counting pre-planning and conceptualization instead of just the actual time they spent actively working/coding/testing

I apologize user. I heard about this, and this is based

DESTINY 2 KILLER BTW.

onions

Attached: bugmen.jpg (974x582, 185K)

gamers are stupid, weak willed and have no principles
every boycott they've ever attempted has failed
every pro consumer movement they've attempted has failed
look at gamergate, 5 years and they've achieved nothing
gamers are the lowest of the low when it comes to online activism.
SJWs at least know what they're doing when trying to get something to change.

Attached: 1540160143249.jpg (946x788, 120K)

You know the best part about your leftist collection? It's that they're all nerdy white guys. Some masterrace huh. Punk nazi bitch

>chanology
>based
kys newfag

>You can see his swastika tattoo on ohis left arm
Actually, I can't, sweetie. Mind pointing it out for me?

Attached: 49656662_538825206621931_8430152819835313624_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

Those are some NPC faces if I've ever seen them, wow

>buying anthem

I swear nobody listens to Yea Forums despite the fact we are extremely high I.Q

Please stop posting this creature here

Her leg tatto literally says "we must secure an existence for white kids and a future for white people".

We threw the proverbial pebble that started the proverbial landslide for normies to hate on EA.

>Has there ever been a backlash this bad by a game's playerbase post launch?

Mass Effect 3 had a legendary backlash. What is it with Bioware pissing people off hard enough to start riots?

I used to think it was hard for FtM to turn out as badly as MtF.

I'm sure EA will be fucking furious if people pay money for a product without playing it after.

This, usually you boycott by not buying the product not sure wtf these faggots are doing.

Read it again, cutie.

Attached: 43087035_629329580815228_6988713347714207820_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

imagine being so fucking retarded that you buy trash like Anthem from trash companies like EA in the first place

me and the other guy you responded to aren't the same person.

Attached: immigration enthusiast monthly.jpg (500x702, 72K)

b-but they had huge billboards and it was going to be epic. The trailers said so

Can one of you please start spamming pictures of fatass magapede poltards to trigger these fascist fuckbois ganging up on me?

Just go here and download them

I'm currently on mobile so I cant do it

Destiny 2 had it worse.

>bioware thread
>magically attracts trannies and SJWs and leftists on 4 fucking chan

really makes you think

Pirate them

Alright, no, too far, I don’t believe you anymore. You overreached. The reddit linking was the cusp of unbelievable but you went way too far here.

But user, any language that isn't English Is retarded.

>the glorious butthurt as they got the award TWICE IN A ROW

Fuck man it was just some shitty site's award that meant nothing and EA were so butthurt about it. Meanwhile literally anyone else that won the price didn't give a single shit because it didn't mean jack to them

Nazis ARE on the wrong side of history.

Attached: 30591722_1730101123723245_6344849972566949888_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1060x1325, 141K)

The only ones I know of that do this are Germans. Actually, they don't do pronouns either. Do you have any examples?

>defeated EA
kek nigger

What the fuck even is that discoloration? Does this person literally have vitiligo?

funny bubbles

You type like a 14 year old girl.

ban the faggot mods?
you should really learn how to write a simple sentence.

Imagine being so devastated about people not liking your game that you buy reddit coins for the people who stick up for you

>The constant use of nigger and fag were largely ironic
>I've been here since 07
No you haven't.

Only newfags infest this board nowadays.

Should just drop the game entirely.

EVE Online with the monocles and ship skins coming with a free ship included. Also that one time when someone got banned for sending death threats and their corp spent all day griefing Jita.

These false flags are so obvious but everyone just wants to believe them. But if a /pol/tard posts something retarded on Yea Forums, which is a common occurrence... THEN everyone just assumes it's a false flag.

bioware devs bingo:

>Transparency
>We're listening
>Thanks for the feedback
>We're not happy with X either
>Soon
>Working as intended
>Not working as intended
>Please only give constructive criticism
>We're working on it

Females are failure even at transitionning

Yea Forums used to have a lot of left-leaning hacktivists who hung out here as members of the decentralized anonymous but Yea Forums has slowly turned into a cesspool of right wing, racist, pedophile, neo-nazi furries. Back in the mid-late 2000's people used to post Nazi memes as a joke and then over time it stopped being a joke

Even if they were just trolling back in the day, it normalizes it for those that are actually serious and they take over.

Which is why people shouldn't let bigoted jokes slide as "just jokes", because it normalizes that shit for people that are serious and they gain a foothold in that community.

Yea Forums was always hot trash, but it's gotten a LOT worse over the years b/c of this

I wouldn't say it was ironic so much as simple teenage edginess and general ignorance. There certainly wasn't any ideological malice behind them like there is now.

Yeah, half of the big releases of the past year.

look at this minuscule niggah being upset.

Stop being such a weak little bitch, faggot.

Yea Forums isn't right wing, and it's not rejecting equality, it's just blacklashing against PC culture. This is what happens when you let authoritarians take control of the left, it's happened before and it will happen again.

More like shitposting and fucking around with people should always be allowed.

It amazes me that people have forgotten No Mans Sky and the shitshow that caused

Defeateda billion dollar democratic campaign and a multi-billion dollar news media campaign to put Trump in the White House

>a counter culture website was liberal during the George Bush wars and turned conservative over the Obama years

STOP. THE. PRESSES.

Attached: 795adb2b74c49be7f853e23ca9340819.png (473x638, 373K)

Are polfags really this deluded? If anything, reddit /r/TheDonald still did more lmfao

We saw the writing in the wall when the game was announced and didn't buy an >EA game.

>Yea Forums isn't right wing
False
>and it's not rejecting equality, it's just blacklashing against PC culture
Same thing, especially in Yea Forums's (right-wing) understanding of the terms.
>This is what happens when you let authoritarians take control of the left
They haven't.
>it's happened before and it will happen again.
What are you even talking about.

......the_donald was -literally- started by /pol as a reddit colony

So Reddit hates them or loves them? I need to know, I don't know whether i should like or dislike the game.

Becoming an establishment cocksucker just because your peers aren't doesn't make you "counter-culture", it just makes you Jeff Bezos' cocksleeve. Also, if this place is supposed to be "counter-culture" why did it move even further right after a Republican victory? Maybe it's just a website full of far right cunts now?

It bricks your PS4 and then they ban you for farming loot in an entirely PvE looter shooter without trading.

>establishment

>why did it move even further right

>what is the current SJW and PC mainstream culture

you liberals have a collective IQ of 50

>reddit spacing polcuck
Horseshoe theory is alive and well, folks

>we live in a time where Reddit, Resetera and Twitter act like the Internet police, dictating their good and bad onto anyone who doesn't fit in their autistic vision of the world

This is the future we chose.

Attached: 1543866605941.jpg (349x416, 64K)

>what is the current SJW and PC mainstream culture
The counter culture, you massive retard.

Did they fix the """bug""" where the starting weapon was the best in the game?

Are you kidding, political correctness is a corporate-friendly policy.

>muh muh spacing

>muh formatting

I type how i want and you can go KYS

Yea Forums is rightwing because mainstream popular culture is extremely left wing and suffocating

learn to fucking read

What does resetera think, seeing as they are massively pro-bioware

Corporations co-opting a progressive image to try to appeal to a larger audience doesn't actually mean actual progressivism is mainstream. Corporate will always hobble behind. It's honestly kind of embarrassing that the watered down milquetoast inoffensive lip service to progressivism is too left-wing for you people. Corporations will never actually address the systemic causes of racism and sexism, though.

Does that mean trump winning is basically Yea Forums trolling?

When the left these days are pro-corporate bootlicking shills that turn a blind eye to devious corporate practices you know that the left you knew before long ago is dead.

>t. Idpol drone
Your entire movement is corporate sponsored chaff.

they didn't "revamp" anything, you think they would put any effort it? they just removed the lootboxes and decreased the in-game cost of items. an intern probably did that in 10 minutes

No it was meme magic /pol/ used ancient Egyptian rituals to channel Kek

Yes.
And that's a good thing.

Just throwig this out there but if any of these reactinoary shitheads are giving you issues

GO HERE

And download some images.

What an incredibly ironic post. Anti-SJW reactionaries are the most idpol-obsessed people in the world, and, in fact, they are what necessitates a response from the left. They are the ones who cling to their identity as straight, white, male, etc. essentially, being the "default", which forces marginalised groups to acknowledge their marginalised position and organise to advocate for themselves.

Look, it's like this. You have the overton window, right? That's where the mainstream is. Then you have the counter culture, the progressives on the left saying things can and should be different from how they are now. And then you've got the reactionaries on the right saying everything should be done the way our ancestors did it. So if you are saying that Yea Forums's current right-wing sympathies stem from a "counter-culture" attitude, you're saying that the people who were progressives 10-15 years ago completely shot through the overton window and came out the other side. That's just not realistic. The counter culture of yesteryear is still left of the overton window, perhaps just within its borders now as it shifted a bit, but still, on the left. If you genuinely flipped to the other side during Obama then you were never ideologically counter culture, you are just a mindless contrarian with no principles.

>Advocating going to reddit.
No user, you are the cancer.

"Never spend more than 0.00 currency of choice for video game"

Attached: a btfo.jpg (246x205, 7K)

I've never seen such a ridiculously typed out drawn out broken sentence you're not an english speaker are you in my entire life.

Fuck off nigger.

Hitman 2. Lots of players have abandoned the game because IO is incapable of fixing the bugs they create with every update.

We MUST secure the existence of POC and a future for LGBTQI children.

Attached: boy-at-lgbt-parade.jpg (640x435, 69K)

>Reddit ran with a Yea Forums joke, as it usually does, and made EA buttflustered again over a meaningless "award" handed out by a meaningless magazine but at least EA outright said they didn't give a shit about it that time

>bricking a ps4

good. fuck off snoy.

No and these backlashes will become worse and worse as time goes on for each new shitty game made by these hack publishers.
Yea Forums has been complaining about these things for years and only recently has reddit started to complain after years of sucking publisher ass.

>all the literal shilling in this thread

Attached: F001F54D-BB0C-4F19-AD95-20F9833E61CF.jpg (255x220, 7K)

Yea, and? A white majority society will obviously have whites as the default. The only way for you to fix this is by removing whites as the majority, but then the next majority group will act the same.

The mistake of you pseudo-marxist faggots is that you genuinely believe whites are somehow inherently special by wanting their own land and that every other group is completely fine with "diversity".
If you go to Africa and tell people to be less black, they'll hate you. If you go to the ME and tell them to be less Muslim they'll hate you. If you go anywhere and fight against the people there they will naturally dislike you, fucking faggots.

fuck off newfag. Yea Forums is a shit board with shit opinions on literally everything.

>this game is such a flaming shitshow there arent even any funny memes

oh nononononononono

no

>link reddit.com on co, int, lit, tg,
No one gives a shit

>link reddit.com on v or tv
REEE

HAHAHA, X STUDIO DIED YEARS AGO WHEN THEY STOPPED MAKING GAMES I LIKE.

HAHA, BIOWARE IS ALREADY DEAD LMAO.

Fuck off you colloquially deficient mouth breathing retard. The studio is clearly still alive. It's dead when they close, now go fuck your mother you nigger lover.

Well, at least you dropped the pretence of being "counter culture" to acknowledging you fight to preserve the status quo.

>n-no u
10-15 years ago, the people threatening speech and expression were right wing. Now, they are increasingly left wing. Jack Thomson died down to be replaced by twitter mobs on the opposie end of the political spectrum. You just ignore this because you likely agree with come of their points, like any traditionalist scared of bloody video games in the ‘00s. Yea Forums shot through the overton window because the sheer concussive blast of the left making a grab shoved them there.

Rude

Yea Forums is the last bastion against the reddit invasion
you should probably leave if you have a problem with Yea Forums's historical repulsion of reddit cancer.

>lefty leaning boards have no problem with leddit

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

I wasn't the guy you replied to before. And also, there's a difference between a natural stance and the status-quo. Unfortunately, the status-quo in the West is progressive liberalism, which will only achieve to destabilize it and civil war.
You and I both know it which is why you didn't even try to argue against my previous point.

Are you pretending that multicultural thought isn’t the status quo? That guy is trying to get back to a previous status quo, which is counterculture.

>Yea Forums isn't left leaning

Anything but liberal.

Thanks to Chanology Yea Forums got ruined. Fuck yourself.

Tried the game with 2 friends, they both lost interest with barely an hour played, i've tried a bit more and also lost interest. Sure gameplay is fun, but what does that help when there is little varied loot (even if you got a lot of loot there's mostly just reskins and few armor alternatives, so what's the point)

>10-15 years ago, the people threatening speech and expression were right wing. Now, they are increasingly left wing.
Somehow that coincided with your speech and expression becoming increasingly sympathetic to Nazis, didn't it? The real question is why doesn't the right express equal condemnation of your bullshit, since they supposedly don't condone it either and as we all know aren't above censoring people.
>Jack Thomson died down to be replaced by twitter mobs on the opposie end of the political spectrum.
Jack Thompson tried to introduce legislation to ban video games. Twitter mobs are consumers making their voices heard. I thought you people were pro consumer? Or is that only when the consumer agrees with you?

Again, if you were ever ideologically part of the counter culture, if you were ever on that side of the overton window to begin with, you wouldn't have a problem with minorities being able to voice their opinions and being heard. Or are you really that gullible that you swallowed all that bullshit about how making youtube videos critical of video games is somehow equal to Jack Thompson?

Yea Forums still uses problematic words like the "N word", the "F-word", the "R-word" and sometimes even the "C-word", so no, this place has many vile rightwing bigots (and its not acceptable in the slightest)

Fuck off cunt.

>meaningful and honest discussion
Holy guacamole. Which site or you talking about, again?

>And also, there's a difference between a natural stance and the status-quo. Unfortunately, the status-quo in the West is progressive liberalism
lol, fuck off, moron.
>Are you pretending that multicultural thought isn’t the status quo?
There's no pretending, it's the truth. Multiculturalism is far from accepted.
>That guy is trying to get back to a previous status quo, which is counterculture.
It's not, it's reactionary, which is the opposition to the counter culture. Ask any reactionary what they're fighting for and you'll hear "to preserve Western culture," not "to overthrow the establishment". Well, I guess you might hear both from some very confused useful idiots.

Can I get redpilled on TORtanic? I didn't have a PC to play with till way past the point when the game came out.

probly a new wojak

Oh yay a bunch of entitled CUNTS on the “front page of the internet” are grumpy about a video game. What a fucking shock. Are these the same ones who say toxic every other word?

>buy 1 year gym membership
>notice that using the equipment is exhausting
>choose to boycott it
Who's with me?

>literally redit screecap is online since 4 hours
good job mods
i want to nuke this place

Attached: 1552250783872.jpg (1200x3373, 885K)

>lol, fuck off, moron.
Nice argument, fucking imbecile.

The status quo is by definition not people who seek to change the status quo. The status quo cannot be change.

Got Dinosaurs into Battlefield

>the reddit in this thread
also cringe

You hit the nail on the head user
>tfw people were actually posting Anthem "hype" threads here

Attached: ssssss.jpg (679x427, 49K)

U gay fag lol

>they are consumers making their voices heard
Huh, weird, because to me it seems more like they are a political base with little investment in the various media forms they wish to control. Also, what is with the idea you have that only people to the political left of the overton window are counter-culture? I get that you romanticise counterculture as “the way if the future” but it’s omnidirectional and simply describes thought not currently accepted by the euling culture of the day.
>w-why doesn’t the right condemn your speech
Why doesn’t the left condemn various far left positions until confronted? Because political engines run on people willing to toe a party line in hopes of getting their goals realised. The extreme left are useful idiots to clinton just as the extreme right are to trump.

If Reddit was smarter they'd be boycotting Apex, which is currently where EA is putting a lot of their money.

i just want Yea Forums to go back to being politically apathetic

Attached: 1551514940817.gif (500x281, 230K)

Are you unironically a brainlet? Wanting to achieve a goal can be the status quo.
Wanting to achieve something and having achieved that are 2 different things.

It’s a loot game where better loot makes you do less damage

>multiculturalism is far from accepted
You could have fooled me, what with every major city in the west pushing for it.

Cant wait for all these resetera trannies to become part of the 40%

Not buy the game in the first place you faggot tourist.

Meme magic

>reddit defeats EA after buying all of their products

Reactionaries are counter culture. I don’t know what definition you use but it isn’t what the word means.

>Huh, weird, because to me it seems more like they are a political base with little investment in the various media forms they wish to control.
Yeah, and that is because you are fundamentally a conspiracy theorist who cannot believe that there are people who are genuinely into video games and yet have a different political opinion from you.
>Also, what is with the idea you have that only people to the political left of the overton window are counter-culture?
Because the right is literally about trying to preserve the status quo or, if you go far enough, returning to the status quo ante. Unlike counter culture, which is defined in opposition to the culture in which it originates, the right wing is all about preserving the current culture, or, at most, crying that we went too far.
>Why doesn’t the left condemn various far left positions until confronted?
Because anti-capitalism is good, actually.

Bruh

Weird, aren't you people always telling me how my beliefs are fringe and not supported by the silent majority?

Tried to warn people about TOR, ME3, Andromeda, and now this

Weird, you keep saying these people are into video games but they never really seem to discuss intricacies of video games beyond the political opinions that can be gleaned from them. Even Yea Forums can occasionally have a good, in depth discussion of a video game they like, but twitter mobs tend to fixate and villify singularvaspects of games without really exploring them. Then again, Yea Forums does this too, but I’m more likely to get a through review of said game on Yea Forums than in any given screeching journalist’s hitpiece.
>because anti-capitalism is good
You are unlikely to hear the establishment left go so far as to entirely decry capitalism, and most will defend it.

It's not, because reactionaries embrace values firmly rooted in their parent culture. They're just butthurt about a perceived lack of conformity to their traditional values, i.e. the actual counter culture. Reactionaries are just the most conservative element of the mainstream, a memetic remnant not defined by its opposition to the mainstream but by its opposition to change.

I don’t know, have we talked before, because I am not convined my opinions are the norm.

Attached: download.png (800x820, 368K)

>these are the people who support nu-bioware

Attached: use your emotes.jpg (950x611, 256K)

I feel ya bruh. When Warhorse Games said they weren't going to put black people in their European Medieval game, I just, I..... I don't know man.... smdh...
That's when i knew our side was in it for the long haul. The right might have Hollywood and the media and the the big gaming companies, but our movement is going to take off soon enough....

>>the official Anthem subreddit has organized a boycott of the game
You know what it really means? Anthem /was/ a final shot in the head, before EA will drop bioware's corpse into the trash pit. This subreddit is most likely being held on short leash, so if it barks, it means owner wants it to.
Not that I care about what's left of Bioware at this point, but people should realize it's simply a public execution to please the masses.

But they are attempting to re-establish values they view as gone in their current parent culture or in some cases trying to establish values native to a separate culture entirely. Just because the values were rooted in the culture within the past doesn’t mean they continue to be. They are counter culture, even if they are trying to pull the window to a previous position.

Why do you think that? It's not like EA loses interest in your wallet after the first $60

>Weird, you keep saying these people are into video games but they never really seem to discuss intricacies of video games beyond the political opinions that can be gleaned from them.
That's because when they do you don't notice their political opinions and Yea Forums also doesn't bother to screencap people just talking about video games without any political dimension because that doesn't piss people off enough. Your view is hopelessly skewed by Yea Forums. You've been conditioned not to seek out places where people with a more leftist disposition discuss video games and your only window into these places is cherry-picked bullshit.

Fuck off, Digg was cool.

>EA will drop bioware's corpse into the trash pit.
long time commin

You mean when Warhorse opted for a very conservative interpretation of history in line with the status quo that pushed several traditionalist ideas? Yeah man, real counter culture of them.

If there had ever been a point in time like that Project Chanology would never have happened and the wider internet would have never been introduced to the site.
Would that have been better? Maybe. But it didn't happen like that because Yea Forums has never been able to keep it's mouth shut.

>boycotting something you already bought

wow brilliant you sure spoke with your wallet

Every time I delve into “leftist” game critique I typically find that, surprise surprise, leftist thought takes precedence over game critique. Same as “rightist” game critique.

>EA will drop bioware's corpse into the trash pit.
cant wait for all those rainbow haired SJWs and limp wristed male feminists to get fired and made homeless

this is what happens when you hire based on diversity instead of talent

hire shit, get shit products

So wait, the staus quo ISN’T what is pushed by the majority of game developers, and is instead whatever you believe it might be in some other community?

Apex Legends is free.

Maybe that's because you're looking for explicitly leftist game critique and not just opinions about video games from people who happen to be on the left side of the political spectrum.

>Let's boycott this product after buying it

Attached: 1536714756739.png (438x341, 321K)

It's a historical game. The status quo in question is the mainstream or traditional perception of history. And the reactionaries of Yea Forums continuously show us what that traditional perception is when they encounter the slightest deviation from it and throw a bitchfit. Also, it's hardly the "majority" of game developers, come on.

But the people we are discussing are visible “leftists” within video games. I don’t know the political opinions of most of the people I value as critics. The people whose affiliations I do know, however, I tend to know because they give their political thought precedence.

Please someone translate this from retard so I can understand it.

>when Warhorse opted for a very conservative interpretation of history
>a very conservative interpretation of history
Only a rank and file Marxist twat who religiously believes in historical revisionism would consider the line they walked to be a very conservative one

So you are saying video games are majority historically radical, because they are to be judged not within their own culture but within the culture of historians.

>some players won't play the game they've already forked money over for, for ~4 days
I'm sure the higher ups at EA are quaking in their designer shoes.

Inasmuch as it is inherently conservative I cannot view it as counter-cultural, however fringe it might be.

This

Same shit with other "boycotts" (like burning Nike shoes), it makes ZERO SENSE to "boycott" a product you already bought

Beat reddit in literally every game despite having a team put together 10 minutes before led by a furry, despite the redd try harding and practicing months in preparation

>a whole week
Wow.

Attached: 1516232820498.jpg (634x521, 92K)

It is not conservative if they are not trying to conserve what is. You cannot “conserve” a moral axiom that is no longer valued by your parent culture, at best you can reintroduce it and then hope to conserve it then.

>HURR DURR they already bought the game so nothing matters now

that's not true.some people are still gonna buy the game, some are gonna buy microntransations, some are just waiting for big updates and some positive press to buy it.the more bad press it gets and the less players actively play it now, the more likely it will be EA kill the game and the studio, possibly not even waiting for the next dragon age or mass effect.
it's one of the rare places where a boycott actually helps, because the few people who bought it are the only thing that bioware has left.Disappointing them is not smart.

So that's circular reasoning then, innit? Leftists don't care about video games because when they talk about video games it's always about leftism, and if people don't mention leftism when they're talking about video games, well, who knows what their political opinions are, really.

Anyway check out HBomberguy on youtube.

what did these retards expect from a fucking bioware game, how can people be so oblivious, i don't understand

I would say that most games are not very historically accurate, nor attempt to be. And also that you are misinterpreting what I am saying if you think I am saying the mainstream interpretation of history is the academic consensus and not simply the most popular (i.e., mainstream) conception of history within our society.

I actually am referring in part to HBomberguy, he’s one of my go-to examples. Every time he tries to delve into systems, he manages to be completely uninformed. However, when it comes to political narrative, he will rattle on for minutes at a time. Hbomb has released one gameplay critique I respected, being Fallout 3, and he hasn’t managed another since, even ones that I ostensibly hold his position on like praising DS2. In Defense of DS2 was embarassing. He actually hurt my position by arguing it so poorly, he managed to fixate on the worst aspects of the game to defend rather than the best.

But it is conserved, with them.

Okay? But how does that mean he's not actually interested in video games or that he lets his politics take precedence all the time?

Because if he was as invested in video games as he is in politics, he probably wouldn’t be so glaringly fucking wrong when it comes time to critique them on aspects other than political interpretation.

There are no “new” axioms within politics. Merely applications of old ones to new situations.

Maybe it's possible to simply disagree about video games just as it is possible to disagree about politics?

It’s not so much that he has a perspective on the systems that I don’t like, more that he’s simply fucking wrong about them.

Actual facts are considered to be nothing more than "perception" by people like .
So games like BFV are celebrated by them while everyone else is left thinking, wtf. The Battle of Rotterdam might not have been fought by Asian-British female snipers, but since it's a deviation from just white people, it's celebrated and promoted.

But you know that the guy is a streamer and can be empirically observed to play video games for fun all the time and also talk about them all the time and as an unathletic British millennial has more than likely been into video games for ages, right? But you disagree with him about DaSII so clearly he can't be a "real" gamer. Look, you're not actually observing anything about leftists and video games here, you're gatekeeping by moving the goalposts of acceptable "real" gamer stances.

So you are saying that the game attempting historical “conservatism” is in fact not within the status quo of video games.

>the only outrage we're getting is from the unfunny victims on rebbit who already paid for the game
>mfw im not a redditor or biocuck shill

Attached: 3cb.gif (680x366, 1.67M)

You can play video games all the time and still lack the ability to absorb nuance beyond story.

>speak a language incorrectly and look stupid as a result
>call the language retarded because that's better than admitting you are
lol

He does probably think that, but I think he made a different argument. I think he's saying that because the typical view of history is to favor accuracy, which means that historical games that don't pander to multicultists are typical. He's basically ignoring context, which is so retarded that I needed him to clarify to make sure that's really what he thinks.

There is no "status quo for video games," there is the societal status quo, and video games by and large do not challenge it by simply not addressing it at all, for example by avoiding historical settings, which is not the same as non-conformity.

Are you denying that the video games industry is a subculture?

>stop playing the game for a week
Lol I beat it and stopped playing after that. Even with the better loot, the endgame loop is just nonexistent, it sucks because somewhere under the lack of mission variance and shit to do there is a fun game, but how anyone was playing all that much after they beat the story is beyond me at all, I don't even blame people that quit before then.

Right, but who the fuck cares, because that's not the point you were making. You said leftists aren't into video games except as a platform to espouse their politics. Here's a guy who is demonstrably into video games and just happens to have left wing opinions also and now it's suddenly not good enough.

>So games like BFV are celebrated by them while everyone else is left thinking, wtf.
Right, so, er, which of these would be the mainstream, me, or everyone else?
The context is the society in which those video games exist, not merely other video games. Things exist outside of video games. Fucking gamers.

People aren't connecting the dots here. Some people have seen it but it always get buried.

When was the last time a game flopped this hard? SWTOR, or "tortanic".

Who was the guy in charge of both games and designed both aspects of the game that people are furious about, the loot system? Ben Irving.

People should of learned by now if his name is attached to anything, you need to fucking avoid it.

The society like Sweden? Sweden is right-wing and conservative?

What are you even trying to argue at this point?

But he’s incapable of understanding video games beyond the ability to discern whether or not they conform to his opinion, if anything he is the shining example of my internalized image of the “core” leftist gamer. We got on this track because of my observation of the lack of non-political substantive critique coming from “leftist” spheres, the root of that being from unwillingness or inability is pointless. Whether the twitter horde plays the games but has no interest in them beyond political observations or simply parrots what they hear from others in the sphere is arbitrary, in the end my observation is still that they do not engage with video games on a level where I would personally find their input “well informed” or “invested”.

The biggest reason this doesn't matter and is pointless is that people don't seem to realize that EA gives fucks about anthem anymore. Apex came out just before its launch and was a complete run away success, anthem probably didn't even break even with its sales. They probably already gave up on it and are just focusing on the game that I'd actually making them money, if we are being honest EA is actually stupid not to just gut bioware for coders and just shut the studio down at this point.

Do it yourself

BF5 was made by a Swedish company. In the context of Swedish society, is BF5 a conservative or liberal leaning game?

Its a looter shooter where the loot was considered a bug and removed

>But he’s incapable of understanding video games beyond the ability to discern whether or not they conform to his opinion
That's just obviously false.
>if anything he is the shining example of my internalized image of the “core” leftist gamer.
Ah, so it's confirmation bias.

Why are we talking about BF5? We were talking about Kingdom Come, before. No, BF5 can hardly be called historically conservative, can it?

>We got on this track because of my observation of the lack of non-political substantive critique coming from “leftist” spheres, the root of that being from unwillingness or inability is pointless.
Right, and again, that is circular, because anything defined by you as "leftist" is defined by its political engagement with the content.

>that’s just obviously false
I’m sorry, but if he has the ability to deeply understand the games he plays, his videos do a very poor job of evidencing that. He has the gamesense of a fucking mook from Akagi.
>so it’s confirmation bias
It’s not my fault he managed to galvanize several of my perceptions.

fuck off, you lying nigger.

Why not? Does it not abide by a cultural status-quo in Sweden?

Fuck you’re right I wish I hadn’t spent all 0 burgers on it

>so, er, which of these would be the mainstream, me, or everyone else?
You, or your side I guess you can call it. Since the massive publishers have adopted SJW correct think practices, we can see the result of it in their games today. It's in just about every single major release, including games with definitive historical truths, like BFV for example.

And then in an attempt to prove that my idea was invalid by using an example of a “leftist” who could provide substantive critique beyond political, you brought up one of my favorite examples of a bad reviewer within “leftist” review. The problem isn’t merely that the leftist sphere holds opinions I don’t like, it’s that I don’t see them bringing experience and investment in the medium in addition to their political critique.

Yeah but original Mass effect was clunky but had charm of Kotor on it's heels. Plus the game was almost a perfect blend of no feminism but just enough to get them to shut the fuck up.

The only part where they dropped the ball was the rework of 2 and the ending of 3.

So does that make KH3 and Mario Odyssey colossal failures because they don't have microtransactions? Damn bitch EA already made $60 per copy. Don't let the kikes convince you that $60 per unit isn't crazy profit.

this, bioware was doing this good and steady, but they fucked up the loot rates for a day or two thanks to a patch and people realized that the game is being stretched as fuck.

How can I boycott the game by not playing when I already quit playing it after like 5 days

Thinking about doing a chargeback on it

>post yfw you didn't buy Anthem

Attached: 1552075775778.jpg (631x658, 39K)

how did a team of the best game designers on the market such as award winning Kristen Schanche fail so badly?

Attached: 1550876217414.jpg (1024x593, 43K)

Jesus what an ugly person

>buying EA shit
You absolutely have to be a 70 IQ brainlet to do this and still complain of getting fucked over afterward my god are those people fucking stupid, especially after Battlefront II's whole debacle that happened live on reddit of all place

I just wanted the games industry to be politically apathetic too, user

Attached: 1543332486894.jpg (720x1049, 159K)

Would you prefer just plain donations with nothing behind them?

Nothing because we weren't retarded enough to buy a game from EA like Reddit.

Attached: 14625426735.png (240x262, 91K)

Bad backlash, you say. In general, or from a Bioware game before? I mean, I can think of a few.

Attached: 1552162034752.png (1366x768, 144K)

>it's all a giant conspiracy
jesus christ. kill yourself already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simpson's_paradox

I think it was always destined to be this way, the internet age is prime radicalization fodder.

Enraged Hernando gave this game a trashing. I'm surprised. Hopefully this will be the end of "game as service" bullshit.