When did you first start emulating?

When did you first start emulating?

Attached: 1552263992959.png (1920x1920, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg
archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/196966/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone needs to make an Eiken video game, just because

damn near 20 years ago now. zsnes. My SNES got damaged in a flood, and I lost pretty much my entire collection of games as well. I didn't really have the money after rebuilding my house to start up a game collection so I started emulating. Of course emulation was a lot less speedy back then but it was still nice to be able to play those games I loved.

Probably when I was around 7 or 8

Is that some motherfucking Eiken?

when the first NDS pokemon games came out. playing diamond and pearl with 15-20fps and crackling sound all the way through. what an experience

Attached: VCWOo-.gif (320x180, 594K)

When I discovered that the magical program on my friend's dad's computer that played SNES games could just be downloaded freely by anyone at any time, around 11 years old

Sometime when Nesticle was hot and new.

I met twin neckbeards in their mid 20s who lived with their mom when I was like 10. They showed me how to pirate games and to mod my ps2 to play burned disks. They made fun of me for playing weeb shit.

When I wanted to play some PS2 and didn't want to look for another console to buy after my first one broke.

Attached: 1551612350724.jpg (850x1315, 152K)

Her body was made for bbc

Admittedly pretty recently in relative to others. I wanted to play FE7 without having to borrow my friend's cartridge so I downloaded VBA and a rom some 10 or so years ago.

Around when ps2 was releasing.

filtered.

Is that supposed to be attractive?

i.imgur.com/4Grb84C.jpg

archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/196966/

Attached: Nigger talking to himself and looking up himself on the archive.jpg (1050x228, 62K)

Maybe 12 years now?
>tfw the legal disclaimers on ROM sites made 10 year old me think that if i downloaded a ROM for a game i didn't own i would get sued or arrested

Rom sites put that shit up to cover their asses in case Nintendo knocks at their door.

As sexy as the fanart is, Eiken is a shit manga and just as bad as most over-the-top trope mangas.

It's funny how they still put those up, and how people still believe that "24 hour" rule and all that shit. What's up with people trying to justify it? I'd have figured by this point in time, people would realize that while it is illegal, it's not nearly as cared about as actually distributing it. Hell, if you ever listen to a non-licensed music track on youtube, you're technically pirating the song. That is literally how the RIAA handles youtube claims. How many people do you know (who weren't already distributing bootlegs/pirated software/movies) that have actually gotten legal action taken against them for piracy? I can't think of any. Notes from the ISP, sure, but what ISP is going to take action against a paying customer?

just two more volumes...

Was really into it back during middle school and high school.
Haven't done it all that much since.

>Tripfag shitposting about how much he loves big black dicks
sage'd filtered called the cops got m00t on speed-dial bought a dog