Are you ready for the hardest, most advertiser friendly, most complex, groundbreaking, finest, original, intricate...

Are you ready for the hardest, most advertiser friendly, most complex, groundbreaking, finest, original, intricate, engaging, innovative, pioneering, ingenious, richest, most gratifying, deepest, most difficult, mind-bendingly difficult, most hardcore, inventive, friendly, deepest, captivating, most complex, edifying, enchanting, powerful, excellent, charming, unrivaled, bewitching, rewarding, legendary, adventurous, social, fascinating, delightful, progressive, romantic, most difficult, fantastic, fulfilling, magical, richest, the BEST, the BEST, the BEST and the most kino video game experience in the history of mankind this summer?

Attached: 300px-World_of_Warcraft_Classic_logo.jpg (300x135, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AERpvRRvHWk
youtube.com/watch?v=6LuLI9_MOms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yet another quickly dying wow thread
For all your supposed "love" of the game, you really don't want to talk about it, huh?

Attached: 4557ed0515df0b2f66167322f0a2255a.png (1100x1557, 1.84M)

You forgot "coolest". Fucking noob

Will I be allowed to say the n-word?

Yes, night elf is allowed for the time being.

I lol'd

Keep the fedoras on, FFXIV and retail players, I only need my blizzmerch cap. Backwards, of course, for maximum vision.
What are my Vanillabros rolling?

Attached: goinghomo.png (550x627, 98K)

Trying to decide whether to quickly level a hunter to bank roll a warrior main or just endure the unmitigated suffering of rolling a warrior straight away

It’s gotta be warlock, warrior, spriest or the paladin.

After playing rogue and hunter on an instant 60 server I’m really disappointed in how shit they are in PvP.

There's no suffering in playing a warrior. It's only the first 20 levels that can be difficult, but it's only lasts for a short time. Just spec for dual wield so you have your weapons skill ready to tank in dungeons while leveling.
Leveling a hunter first would make the life of your warrior easier, of course. But wouldn't the twinkage remove the feeling of adventure from your journey?
I'd say you should go with whatever class you feel you will have the most fun playing. You're going to spend a lot of time with that character, and it would be a waste if you didn't have a good time with it.

Attached: 1545943321983.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

The retail WoW crowd is composed of the dumbest 'people' on the planet.
Look at how excited they are to rent access to a game people have been playing for free for over a decade.

If the game was that good, how come these idiots excited to throw their money at it weren't playing it already like everyone else with a brain? Read my first sentence for the answer.

Attached: 1552191777841.gif (430x408, 908K)

>There's no suffering in playing a warrior
Lmao

There are two easy ways of avoiding suffering as a warrior:
1. find a group
2. do quests you can finish
It's literally no issue, unless you don't know where to level.

Attached: 1529605352320.jpg (2184x1752, 1.16M)

Can't decide between tauren and troll warrior. I hate how big taurens are but I also hate the 1h animation for trolls.

>pls come play on my buggy corrupt private server
sorry sweetie but I think ill play classic instead

bless you vanillabro
probably going night elf hunter

>retard detected
You do realize that classic isnt going to be vanilla because they're building it on current WoW's server architecture?

You're the kind of dumbass that will conjure up whatever he wants to believe to think he's not being taken for a ride for being stupid.

Warriors barely have any fast movement options until 40, and then you need the money for a mount which is difficult when you constantly have to buy weapons on the AH. At least you won't have to buy water, I guess.

The only classes I've gotten to high level have been classes that have powerful movement options. Shaman, Druid, Mage. Hunter is also a class that I'm likely to level high.
Warrior is very bad compared to these classes.

which class is the most anime?

Attached: 1551128555037.jpg (1432x992, 236K)

The game's 15 years old, you have to be playing it to care and the only thing is Butt Fuck Azeroth rn.

>n-no my buggy private server is way more accurate than something made by professionals with access to the original game! oh god please don't kill my server I don't want the money I spent on bribing admins for R14 to go to waste
big yikes

Attached: 1551766802457.png (272x279, 128K)

I prefer trolls for their looks, but tauren are better in every way.
The extra health and aoe stun are a great boon in almost every situation. Berserking is good, and the troll regeneration is great on paper, but most fights outside of raids don't last long enough for it to be effective.
You will eventually get used to the size of the tauren and the animations of the troll, so go with the race you like the most over all.

That’s not going to make an appreciable difference. And even if it did, it might be for the better.

But that's the name of the game, isn't it? Avoiding suffering. Most other classes can deal with shit quite simply by a warrior has to find a way around it or suffer. You can't find a group for everything unless you have a group of friends and questing can be quite sparse at times which you must know full well. The class quest at 30 is fucking insanely hard, even impossible unless you get carried. Considering that axe is arguably BiS and your bread and butter for the next 10+ levels it's almost mandatory. Even well into the 40s you'll be eating after every pull. Warrior is suffering. Don't get me wrong, it's a good suffering because you're rewarded at the end and frankly I pity anyone who hasn't experienced the pleasure of being a tank chad but it's suffering none the less.

Oh and I also forgot world pvp servers. You're a free kill to every class except maybe rogues, but it's close even then

Either paladin, mage, or warlock. All of them are really flashy, and the paladin carries a gigantic sword to boot.

Attached: 1542956921148.jpg (1280x720, 491K)

Aren't warriors the absolute dons of PvP once you get geared at 60 though? And always in demand for tanking

Imagine blindly sucking this much corporate cock.
I'm sure this person is taken advantage of a lot in their life without realizing it.

Attached: y8Ea8jB.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

What class you rolling?
Gnome Warlock here.
youtube.com/watch?v=AERpvRRvHWk

I recently dumpstered a might of menethil warrior in AV with my lightforge and arcanite reaper holy reckoning paladin. He charged me while I had a reck bomb saved up, but still.

Ok ivan, whatever you say. Enjoy your "blizzlike" (LOL) servers that are totally run free of charge out of the goodness of the admin's heart.

Yeah and that's the saving grace. Always in demand for tanks so you can hand pick your own group of desperate plebs who want into your group, so you don't have to compete for gear. It's fucking great. Laugh in the face of DPS warriors who rage at you in whisper for telling them to fuck off.

No that's a meme because of videos with recklessness popped and because people want to hype warriors so there isn't a tank shortage at max lvl. They're pretty trash at pvp even with a healer unless it's a paladin with hand of sac.

It's true, they are need everywhere. It tends to be the most popular class though, so it's difficult to become a raid tank/dps unless you have good connections.

God, stop reminding me. My guild is falling apart because of this shit.

Attached: 1532846274537.jpg (770x711, 178K)

Nobody tell Blizzard about The Nicker. If they're using patch 1.12 data files, maybe it will stay that way in-game.

Remember, NO CHANGES.

I've been enjoying them for years while you've been eating blizzard's shit for $15/month.
Do you think you've spent $1000 yet on renting a single game?

Attached: 1535542152452.jpg (500x334, 81K)

Threads are nothing but baiting and wojak posting. I hope people will stop creating them until we get some news.

>I have low standards so that means everyone else should too
i like how you don't even deny that private servers are buggy messes with shit admins and insist that it being "free" makes it better

Bros.

Attached: 1543094087010.jpg (249x207, 7K)

It will be Prot war can't decide between 1% dodge or rep boost + insignia racial

HOW do you muscle through late 20s-early 30s leveling in vanilla? There's nowhere good to quest, and grinding multiple levels off pure mob kills takes a lot of soul crushing resolve to do. I don't have the fire of youth anymore to stay grinding that long before falling asleep at my desk.

Attached: p.png (3840x2160, 3.44M)

>insignia racial
>doesn't even mention the best melee pve racial in the game
Not looking forward to dealing with retail immigrants.

Attached: 1551944800243m.jpg (1024x597, 85K)

>I have low standards so that means everyone else should too
That's ironic because renting access to a single game for $15/month isn't good enough for my standards.
>i like how you don't even deny that private servers are buggy messes with shit admins and insist that it being "free" makes it better
What private servers have you been playing on? Or are you just cherrypicking what other people have said to support your argument?

>kill shit that's in your way instead of running past it
>don't skip dungeon quests
there, now you know how to never run out of quests.

>he actually thinks his favorite private server isn't filled with corrupt admins
>he prefers something cheap even if it's lower quality
Definition of a coping poorfag.

are you ready for this shit to get DELAYED by 6 months while the monkeys they call developers try to figure out how to rebuild Vanilla in the Legion engine?

Attached: jainakaelthas.png (540x302, 207K)

They want summer audience.
youtube.com/watch?v=6LuLI9_MOms

>Look how hardcore vanilla is!
>Everyone uses boss addons

Sure

Attached: 1445712547987.png (454x404, 158K)

Changes you'd accept
>Summoning stones summoning people

>I can't read: the post
It's no wonder you're so easily taken advantage of.
Go back to school.

Attached: 1527802208041.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

It's already cconfirmed they do that function in Classic.

>I ran out of arguments so now im going to call you a big smelly poopyhead
Remember to save up so you can pay vitaly to unban you!

Here's the optimal bwl raid comp.

Attached: 1525911446675.png (599x225, 11K)

Classic will be horrible.

Neo-Blizzard is in charge, they have already made plenty of changes and many more changes will come.

The vast majority of the community are people that were in their diapers when vanilla was released.

Dead on arrival.

No warriors are actually the worst class to be 1v1'ing people with. Your best matchups are against other warriors and bad rogues. They're monsters with a healer/dispel though.

The sad thing is, that WoW release coincided with the crushing entrance of video games into the mainstream venue.
It played a huge part in how gaming would be perceived in the future and forged a new generation of "gamers".
Everyone who played it and has become jaded from the current state of affairs remembers it and describes it with words like the OP has.
It was the definite experience of gaming and one of the last true games with "soul".
It will not be the same this time around unfortunately as the expectations have changed and it will be exposed as archaic and mundane but it won't be WoW's fault.
The game will be the same that everyone loved and enjoyed.
What's different is us.