Games that hit you deep ?

games that hit you deep ?

Attached: tiny.jpg (616x580, 128K)

lmaoing at all the incels that will inevitably flock here with their self loathing and stacy hate

Corruption of Champions and Tales of Androgyny

That dev is adorable

>Typing "..." for dramatic purposes on a comment

Cringe hard

I want to suck rejection-kun's dick.

He's wrong tho, the ones who never experienced romance are the ones most likely to write romances that most people want to read, it's not about realistic romance, it's abour presenting and idealized version of how a perfect love story would happen. You know how we usually call romances that veer into the realm of realistic problems? Dramas.

Well, at least he’s honest and tried

>mfw me and the dev are interlinked

Attached: A8458221-BC52-46D4-A003-B46B26A491AD.jpg (1024x614, 40K)

He's a fucking lucky asshole. Never experiencing it is no where near as painful as having it, nearly getting married, and having it go south. I'll never get over it.

You'll be fine bro, you aren't the first to go through tough shit like that. Just gotta better yourself and find someone else.

Attached: 1452222661371.png (975x962, 316K)

I would normally agree but he's typing in ching chong and I have no clue about their writing conventions

have sex

Thanks but I'm no longer interested in relationships. I just stick to casual hookups now.

I'd hit her deep

based

Don't worry bro, now you've got plenty of time to play and enjoy the finer things in life. Like VIDEO GAMES.

incels
interlinked
tfw no gf
interlinked
handholding
interlinked

Attached: 1552261640031.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

True I've been playing a lot of Dragons Dogma and Devil May Cry 5, what have you been playing?

I even say "dot dot dot"

Get on my autism level

If you're self loathing, the worst thing to do is to go for more self-loathing from someone else's fucking game. I thought you wanted escapism and not to wallow in your self-inflicted misery now in virtual form, yes self-inflicted. Illusion of free will my fucking ass.

Trying NioH since I got it on sale and some Vermintide 2 plus going through some olde classics like Settlers series games.

Sweet. Hope you're having a good time with it user.

ur not very socialable on the net aren't you?

I always have a good time with video games.

Attached: Cyborg Grandpa G.jpg (639x424, 31K)

Ah bloo bloo

Attached: this.webm (1920x808, 1.88M)

do you just get rejected the whole game, or can you actually get the girl in this one?

Attached: 1401903371286.png (640x480, 340K)

Rice, you may be a chink bugman but I know how you feel.

Attached: 1543720905833.gif (640x480, 1.49M)

clickbait shit
fuck all of you and specially OP

What does that even mean? Using multiple dots to convey sadness is just a way to bait people into feeling sad for you. It's a garbage practice and should be removed from anyone's text. I get that it helps people understand your emotional state but you look like a faggot while doing it.