The Switch is a port machine, and that's a good thing

We all know the best games are old anyway.

What ports do you want to see on Switch? I'm thinking about getting Okami and Valkyria Chronicles.

I'd also love to see Skies of Arcadia and maybe some classic PS1 RPGs like Wild Arms. SNES games would be good as well.

Attached: switch.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

WE

Don't care, I just want Mario Maker 2

WUZ

>What ports do you want to see on Switch?

Attached: 240764-xenoblade-chronicles-wii-front-cover.jpg (800x1113, 283K)

>it's a good thing
Yeah it's good for nintendo but always bad for xbox and ps.

wrong image sorry

Attached: 81OOKb08JTL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 42K)

Stalker
Neir
Gravity Rush
Twilight princess hd
Wonderful 101

Tfw Monolith Soft has not been very confident in porting

SSX3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Snowboard Kids 3
Jet Set Radio Future
Pikmin 2

I actually cant wait for Dragon's Dogma. I never actually played it despite wanting to do so for the past few years. I'm going to pick it up on or close to release day.

I had a dream I was fighting something in my skell last night. I miss it.

>first party sony game
>switch port

lol

Morrowind, Arcanum, OOT3D, MM3D, WW HD, twilight princess

Also Jade Cocoon 1 and 2

no the last generation (wiiu ps4 xbox one) are full of ports the current gen is mostly ports cause very few fucking devs actually make a new game!

I’ll take both

Also dark massiah
Kenshi
Planetscape torment

Bioshock 1 and 2

Aren't they owned by Sony? I'd also like to see Legend of the Dragoon but it will never happen.

>port machine
>good
Yea, It's so fucking good that it's highly likely a newly released multi-platform game won't even include it.

Wild Arms is a Sony IP. Why are Nintendies ignorant of how the game industry works? I bet they think Smash Ultimate and Pokemon was made by Nintendo

you can just play them on switch 2

I have one question?
Why would I buy a port that runs worse on the switch than the original hardware which is miles cheaper? The main drive to buy a console is for new games so you can have a new experience.

>Twilight princess hd
Does it really need to be playable on four generations in a row? Like I get portability and all that, but I can't help but think it's getting a bit rediculous how often some things are getting remakes.

It's portable. You can play those games in the cuck shed while wifey gets nailed by Jamal

shit game

I've been playing Pokemon Let's Go and I'm really not feeling it. I'm unironically thinking about selling it and getting either Diablo or Skyrim (which I haven't played since 2011 so I don't even remember if it's actually bad like so many people say). Fuck I wish Dragon's Dogma was out already.

Why is Jamal always fucking my wife while I watch? How come I can't fuck Jamal while my wife watches?

Dragons Dogma is out already. Its been out for years.

>I've been playing Pokemon Let's Go and I'm really not feeling it
Thats happen when you dont listen to Yea Forums, even actual fans agree than is a cheap trick to sell full priced games to mobile "gamers".

Jamal don't swing that way cracka

I played Doom 2016 and Dark Souls for the first time on the Switch. Currently waiting for Dragon's Dogma and Dragon Quest 11, so I guess it's only natural to want the DMC HD collection to keep playing games that start with a D.

I tried this game long ago and drop it because the battle system was boring. Is 2 any better?

I've played it before, I would just like to play it again but I'm one of those assholes that likes to play handheld games. I have a hard time sitting in front on my pc to play games because of my back. I could just get the PS4 version or something.
I think I'm just done with Pokemon in general now. The last Pokemon game I liked was Black 2. I played through Moon but I was frustrated by that too. And Sword and Shield just looks like more of the same.

Is FFXI worth it?

That would be fucking awesome if FFXI was on the Switch. But IX is a good game, it's overpriced though which seems to be the way things go.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, except make it widescreen 1080p and fix the slowdown when 4 players are playing

I’m not sure who owns the rights, but regardless I doubt anything will be done with that series again

It doesn't but if they bundled it with Wind Waker HD I would get it

>plus image related

Attached: 220px-Karbox (1).jpg (220x307, 25K)

Sonic Adventure 1, 2, Heroes, Unleashed, Colors, Generations

first party games:
Mario 3D World
Paper Mario 64 + TTYD
WW + TP HD
Any Pikmin
the 2D Metroid games
those are the main games i'd like to be able to play on my switch but honestly i want them to stop being fags and just release a proper VC equivalent

Third party games:
MGS HD Collection (unlikely but possible given Twin Snakes and 3DS Snake Eater release)
Tony Hawk Pro Skater games (never gonna happen though)
GTA HD trilogy (probably not, but who knows)
Portal games (no reason why this couldn't happen, but who the fuck knows what Valve are doing)

If the switch had an app store on it for android/ tablet games. It would be the most dominate console.

If they didnt fuck the vr with labo and actually had some of those big pc vr games ppl play on youtube... My god.