Dissidia NT for PC

uhh, this is coming out for PC tomorrow apparently.

Attached: dissidia_ntr.jpg (958x510, 200K)

>uhh
literally kys

Cool
Looking forward to it

you should uhh go back

just download a psp emulator and play the original this game is fucking terrible

uhhh rude much?

Is this another overhype portable game or an actual big ass game?

idk it came out and then everybody forgot about it

So what exactly does NT stand for?
and how does this differ from the original psp Dissidia?

Since it's free, I expect it to have some kind of microtransaction jewery

Attached: 1511444689253.png (392x320, 118K)

KH3 for pc next?

you can buy the standard edition that has all the characters

I don't think there's ever been an official explanation for what the NT stands for
If I had to guess, maybe "Team Ninja", since they helped develop the game
Its main difference from the PSP games is that it's 3v3 as opposed to 1v1
You can only use 1 HP move to use during battle (But each character has 4 to pick from) and it lacks an equipment system
Teamwork is obviously plays a very big role in the game, and the first team to score 3 KOs wins

The free version lets you play the game for free, but you can only play the characters that on cycle
You're also unable to access any cosmetics for any of the characters (if that's a thing you care about)
Buying the full version gives you access to all the characters, including the ones that were on the Season Pass on the PS4

It's a shame the game is trash. The mobile game is unironically more fun.

Already own it on PS4 so I'll probably just grab the free version.
Not looking forward to all the Cloudniggers and Spiciroths online though.

I already have a feeling Cloud's going to be in the first free rotation

Attached: 1548747546897.gif (560x315, 1.33M)

For sure.

This. NT is total trash

and the f2p version has no way to progress, and has a constant rotation of playable characters.
What does that mean? It means f2p players are at a direct disadvantage, and since the game is 3v3 and lives are shared between your team, if you get a new player on your team you are ultra gigafucked.

they killed the game in a pretty swift way.

You say that as if bronze-gold isn't filled with tunnel vision'd 1v1fags on both sides.
Early ranks are filled with shitters. They'll be fine.

It's used more as a demo to encourage people to purchase the rest because they threw way too much money into the game presuming people would purchase it based on nostalgia and crossover potential and then forgot that they've already drained that pond repeatedly.

How can you sell Season 2 passes to a game that no-one is playing?

You forget that on pc everyone's going to be lumped together.

Can't wait to not play it because DMCV exists and because 2 on 2 multiplayer fighting is trash.

I hope people rip Tifa's model and make some quality SFM

NT is shit though. I bought it because I enjoyed the PSP titles but this one is nothing like them

that's not how f2p has worked for nearly a decade now. People don't buy into full games based on tastes, they buy into microtransactions.

Tifa isn’t in the game.

And you can buy characters individually. They've planned for this outcome.

Not yet anyways.

>f2p
thats a mistake now the game is going to be filled with cheaters

It stand for New Tale

game's pretty good but I didnt want to pay for PSN for it. Also, the queue times and matchmaking were fucking stupid and you couldnt change the lobby music.

Like many PS4 games, it's shit.
Doubly so now that it's no longer exclusive.

It's more like by the time they finally got off their asses and brought it out of arcades no one fucking cared anymore.

I was interested when I first heard of it but I dont live near a Japanese arcade. Now that its finally out I just dont give a fuck anymore and already know it's not as good as the PSP games.

Own on ps4, bought for 8 dollars about a week and a half ago, and season pass (for half off) and honestly its my go to game rn. Been playing it over both FFXV and SFV. I get people not liking it originally because its balanced unlike older psp games but fuck me is a good game. Currently working on getting all A++ trohpies in ranked, started as squall/noctis but now Im enjoying jecht like a mf'er

is this the latest one?

Nigger Trigger

Learn how to play before calling it shit. Its literally better in every way than the psp games other than story mode but tthats because its a real fighting game instead of an rpg with fighting game battles

No Freya no install

Attached: F2AA0E67-A731-4015-A234-6AEB57E4B361.jpg (2000x1125, 669K)

Would be cool, but we do have Kain for that sweet dragoon jump

>Learn how to play before calling it shit.

It's watered down from the PSP versions with less moves per character, barebones RPG elements, and no single player story.

I just want to see her in something other then mobage trash
Pic obviously related

Attached: 05B8A20D-3516-4AA7-8811-7297667A9A46.png (539x376, 369K)

looks really fucking boring tbqh

Ill take a skin or clone desu senpai

fuck off furry

>thats because its a real fighting game instead of an rpg with fighting game battles

Dissidia never needed rpg elements to be good. that was just something extra they thought up as in excuse to give you a reason to try out and master characters you don't care about.

>instead of an rpg with fighting game battles

and guess what the other games were. Something that NT isn't.

>barebones rpg
>no single player
Its a fucking fighting game you retards, the point is to play against other people not a computer
>less moves
Wow, they attempted to make a balanced fighting game. Do you get made that guile only has 3 moves too?

this also goes to

Go play the old psp games then faggot, I'm enjoying playing with other people online way more than I ever did in over 200 hours on the 2 old games

Broken janky 20 minute long exdeath mirrors where the entire thing is both sides doing non-stop unpunishable whiffs?

>Its a fucking fighting game you retards

are you forgetting about the previous entries on the PSP?

>Go play the old psp games then faggot
NT should of been the PSP games but scaled in HD

instead NT is such a sub-par game that Omni Opera is a better Dissidia game

>bought on PS4
>played 10 minutes
>realized it's trash
Why would I want to do the same on pc

They watered down the movesets to make the game easier to pick up on the fly for arcades. Guile having only 2-3 specials is a complete different thing as opposed to Dissidia NT only only allowing one HP move. This means that all you have to do is worry about opponents ONLY move that does actual damage so lot of times when isolation in NT matches happen the game really shows how unbalanced only having one HP move can ironically be.

>are you forgetting about the previous entries on the PSP
those were fighting games too

>are you forgetting about the previous entries on the PSP?
The ones that were rpgs and not fighting games? No im not. This is made to be a balanced online fighting game, not an rpg with fighting combat in battles. Understand the difference, I get youre pissy because you wanted "old" dissidia as a console game but you sound like the faggot pokemon players that wanted a console rpg when they got pokken. Its a japanese arcade game, you dont play rpgs in an arcade. Are you underage by chance? And how is an rpg for phones even comparable to an arcade fighting game? Its subpar to you because you fucking suck at fighting games and youre pissed you can grind your way into being decent with a character.

>SF only has you pick one special
>dissidia does same and calls it HP attack
>Yea Forums user: ITS NOT THE SAME
Ok fag

Datamine leak is already confirmed all future DLC characters, Freya is nowhere in sight

But Vivi and Tifa is in

>Since it's free, I expect it to have some kind of microtransaction jewery
No, the console version bombed so hard that they're doing a limited "free" edition in a desperate bid to get more people to buy the full game. Game's a shitty 3v3 arcade fighter btw.

>Since it's free, I expect it to have some kind of microtransaction jewery

Who you can play as is on a rotation basis. If you like playing as someone, you have to pay for them.

That kind of hyperbole doesn't work when most versions of Guile have over a dozen moves while NT characters literally have four, only one of which does damage.

>Street Fighter=Can choose one super move, but ALL your other attacks still do damage
>Dissidia= Can choose only one HP move and that's literally the ONLY move in your kit that can kill.

Please at least look up how Dissidia actually works.

for

Yeah its been that way since the first game, point? In smash, you work the opponent down with A and use B to actually "kill" its called having a strategy. Use your bravery attacks and get in to finish with HP attacks. Look up how to play? I have more hours than you dipshit, I'd wreck your gay ass online

You could never kill with Bravery Attacks though
The only major difference is you have 1 HP move that can kill now instead of 4, so you have to rely on your teammates as well as yourself
Realistically speaking though, could imagine playing a 3v3 fighting game in a small arena where every character had 4 different killing moves?
That doesn't sound fun at all
It sounds hectic as fuck; even moreso than the game already is now

>Yeah its been that way since the first game, point?

In the PSP games, characters can have multiple HP damaging moves.
NT makes it so characters only have one.

NT sucked because it focused too much on shitty esports crap.

The PSP games were much better.

>Learn how to play before calling it shit.
You're in every NT thread and assert that anyone who isn't currently playing it at the highest online tiers doesn't *REALLY* get it. At what point do you stop erecting arbitrary goalposts and admit that the game failed to be an enjoyable experience for most people? When do you stop blaming players and let the product shoulder responsibility for its lack of success? Are you incapable of admitting that a game might have flaws in its design if it can't get decent sales despite the FF brand?

>So what exactly does NT stand for?
It is just a nerdy way to reference Windows from 3.1 onwards (to today). It references the new driver protocol and monolithic kernel for Windows.

Basically the anme is "Dissida Final Fantasy Windows Free Edition"

Attached: 1379691280734.jpg (772x600, 99K)

>Realistically speaking though, could imagine playing a 3v3 fighting game in a small arena where every character had 4 different killing moves?
Yeah.
It's called Unreal Tournament.

>Dissidia NT
>Small arena

Umm no?

Attached: 3max[1].jpg (498x620, 299K)

>fighting game
>Unreal Tournament
Damn
Well, here's your (you)

A majority of the maps are small, yes

Attached: 1500261089140.gif (500x286, 889K)

I understand, you still get 4 moves, you have to pick one per match. You also get EX skills and summons to pick for changing strategy, literally who tf cares that you dont have 4 kill moves at once, the game is intense enough to worry about dodging random attacks from 2 other enemies than the one youre locked onto. Are you too shit to fight 3 people at once, or are you really hanging your head on the 1 Hp move per match? Pick one that works universally for your playstyle or change in between battles for countering a certain opponent. You know, like how fighting games have checks and balances so not every spam one attack from one character (as if this doesnt still happen anyway, because shitters gonna shit)

I remember Kuja was the most OP character in the original. Is he still a beast?

Even what you're describing is simpler than FFXIV's PvE and PvP, and that shit's braindead. It's also more fun, and I can't believe I'm actually calling XIV PvP better than anything, much less a fucking dedicated fighting game.

>literally

You first

This is my first thread Ive even seen of this game, I am just a SF fan and a FF fan that got this game on a whim and now love playing it. Do you bitch when you cant get out of low tiers in other fightan too? I sucked at this game when I started and then I took time to learn it (like I have any other fighting game) and now its fun af to dash/dodge around all the marksman spam to fuck people up with close range attacks. Of course it has flaws, but "not being old" dissidia isn;t one of them

I didn't think exactly one word would actually be the reason people could miss my whole point. It boils down to in Street fighter you have many ways to do damage (normals, specials, grabs, supers). In Dissidia you can only do damage with HP moves and in NT can you only have one dedicated HP move per match.

>Its different because it's a fighting game!
Are we going to ignore that NT plays more like a deathmatch game mixed with a MOBA than a fighting game? Because Soul Calibur sure as fuck doesn't have defending and occupying a set area as a mechanic. Street Fighter sure as hell isn't 3v3. Unreal is more like NT than KoF or Garou.

It's more of "all these changes makes the game shit"

if I wanted to play a 3v3 anime fighting game, I would rather play Gundam vs Gundam since the previous games are BUILT around the 3v3.

The previous Dissidias were not built around the 3v3 scene and the game as a whole suffers because of it

NT fans are rabid due to the low playercount and refuse to acknowledge their game has issues. It's a real shame, because there was plenty wrong with the old Dissidia as well, but we can't talk about that anymore.

>Its main difference from the PSP games is that it's 3v3 as opposed to 1v1
>You can only use 1 HP move to use during battle (But each character has 4 to pick from) and it lacks an equipment system
>Teamwork is obviously plays a very big role in the game, and the first team to score 3 KOs wins
Sounds like shit.

no they aren't, all the maps have plenty of room, more then enough to allow the cluster fucks of the old games.

>EX skills
>summons
>can't do damage
So now that we have 4 confirmed ways to deal damage (yes 1 kill type, but 4 ways to deal damage) you want to keep it up? I will agree that having more than one HP attack would make it more like the old games but not once in all my playtime of this version have i thought, "wow, I need 3 other ways to finish them" its fine as is. Play jecht or some shit so you can cancel into HP attacks if its so hard to hit them with the one you picked.

>but tthats because its a real fighting game instead of an rpg with fighting game battles
That's the entire problem. It was something unique and interesting before, now they've taken the unique and interesting parts out and just left us with a bad fighting game with worse art direction.

>no faris or butz
dropped

Attached: dancingninja(2).gif (328x272, 217K)

>low playercount
Only game ive played that pops AI in ranked for a lack of players, it literally only happens in bronze (a lot of players silver/gold and higher) but even still it makes so you never have to wait too long for a game

Nigga Dissidia is just literally an arena fighter stop overthinking

>reddit spacing
you too

See

>no local multiplayer

Fucking WHY

>not wanting to play a FF fightan
Hey man, this is all I wanted. I'll play it as it was made since the idea has been fun af and I still have my old psp games to play a non-online version with a story

>Muh 6 HP attacks
>Muh block spamming
>Muh outrageous zoning
012 fags are the worst

>hurr durr reddit spacing
>deflecting the fact that you're a mouthbreather

Pathetic.

>NT cucks still defending a dead shit game that even S-E considers a failure

Lmao.

>acting like summons are as much of an active risk/reward mechanic as a fucking jab
Let's have Ryu camp the flag so he can have Gouki punch the opponent.

The problem is the current system is extremely simple to the point of being boring over time. The PSP games already had problems with dodging being way too easy and not having enough setups around HP attacks for satisfying attack strings. The better you got, the less fun it became. NT simplifies this further from rock paper scissors to just rock. Your personal skirmish is simpler and less important than ever, but team coordination isn't rewarding either because skills don't coordinate. It picked a halfway between role based team setups and 1v1 fighting games and suffers by not playing to the strengths of either. Instead of being it's own thing it clings to mechanics from Dissidia that are detrimental.

Fighting fags are the fucking worst.
Cry to their mommy about a game they get beat in.
The reason 012 and the 1st one is so fucking liked is because they were unique, they felt like a final fantasy game, it was fun to play and had lots of offline content too.
Till you fucking crybaby niggers moaned about being beat every fucking time and Square Enix wanted the shitty game to be featured in EVO (Which it never ever did)
Thanks again for ruining a once great series with you fucking trash shit.

>EVO
NT was designed to get that Gundam VS money in arcades. It was never designed as a fighting game, but as a team based deathmatch/CTF game.

Butz is in though

that game is just a shitty gundam vs with an even worse netcode
do not buy it

Playing 012 on an emulator at 60fps is fantastic, NT looks like soulless esports nonsense.
I loved playing as Laguna vs Squall

Laguna is shit.

Bought this when it came out last year and regretted it within hours. It's a garbage game that pales in comparison to the PSP games.

Attached: 1550503343579.jpg (750x581, 65K)

Probably would only download and play for 2 hours with creamapi to unlock all the characters and then delete it

BUT IT GETS GOOD IN 200 HOURS YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT YET

hope it doesn't have aids controls

Attached: weww.webm (852x480, 2.12M)

>and play for 2 hours with creamapi to unlock all the characters and then delete it
I read that as you'd creampie all the characters within two hours and then delete it. The fuck is wrong with me?

Is this the new one? Because that one is dogshit.

does this game have those weird rails you can grind on as well?

>bring back a well received title
>throw everything out of the window that made the older titles well received

..and now they put it out for free on PC in a desperate attempt to atleast squeeze some amount of money out of any idiot that is stupid enough to buy the full version.

Seriously when will they learn?

Attached: 1550745717181.gif (550x720, 1.81M)

Yeah, this is the new one.

The fucking Mobage is better Dissidia game than NT

Damn.
This game is literally so fucking bad and bland I was bored by the timed BETA of all things.

It's not just you, user.

>Pathetic.
cope

it was always planned for PC, they wanted to make the ps4 version not implode on itself

Wait, I thought dissidia had vertical and horizontal movement
does this dissidia not have 'flight'?
If not, miss me with that shit

Attached: 1399218144561.png (566x557, 33K)

what you mean like wall running and grinding?
because flight has never been a thing other than homing dash

>Koei Tecmo
MAKE A S-E MUSOU YOU HACKS

>Vivi
yay! is zidane and dagger the only ff9 crew in it?

I swear I have played a psp Dissidia game where you could do aerial combat
please don't tell me this is some berenstein bear thing

Attached: 1406151035760.png (188x128, 3K)

you can fight in the air and wall run but there is no real "flight"

>Free edition
okay I'm intrigued. Is this an actual free version where you can technically play 100% free and slowly unlock characters and stuff by grinding? Or do you pretty much have to pay up if you want to play as anyone other than cloud

>decide to check on NT to see how the roster has evolved since I last checked
>they added literally nobody else to the game
What the fuck? Where's Caius? Even fucking Tifa or Laguna? What???

No see it's just your doing too much homing dashing and chasing to realize you aren't flying even though 90% of dissidia battles are done in midair. That's how fast paced the games could tend to get

you can't unlock anything, characters are on a daily rotation and you can't even customize them. To make a character permanent your only option is to pay up

Come get me when they finally do a Dissidia "All Cid edition" version.

Kuja flies in the first game atleast

>Come get me when they finally do a Dissidia "All Cid edition" version.

that would be really boring since the only Cids that fight are 4, 7, 12, 13, and FFT

Kuja isn't flying either, he's just floaty because his whole gimmick is moving into place while attacking to get certain moves to work, and AI Kuja does nothing but spam attacks constantly

Just make shit up. i'm sure they can come up with some reasonable versions. Give me ALL THE CIDS.

>So what exactly does NT stand for?
New Technology

The worst dissidia is coming to PC yeah

Attached: 1493151241431.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

Well, at least it's free. Maybe there will be some resemblance of player base. PS4 version is deader than dead.

It's bad
That's all

Is the 3v3 thing annoying to deal with? I liked the 1v1 of the original dissidia

Its not free, its "free"
Until they add some way to retain anything for free players the game will be just as dead after a small activity spike of people trying it out.