Nu-Yea Forums PUSSIES

wccftech.com/resident-evil-2-remake-mod-mr-x
Scrubs, lamers, noobs, s-o-y gargling hipster transvestite furfagshits.

Attached: 1s8vdblml.png (457x553, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RL6ZTeof1ig
residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10805/more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

finally i will play this

Kys

Is there a mod to make the game good?

uh nope i think i will enjoy the game now since it's now enjoyable

You need to tryhard way more than just that, kid.

It's been enjoyable since day-one. Git gut, toddler.

Nice.
I guess it's time to pirate this kusoge again.

i'm uninstalling mr x and there's nothing you can do about it

um excuse me?

Wipe slime off your nose, toddler.

He wasn’t even that hard to run away from. As an aside, can’t wait to see how Nemesis will be if/when REmake 3

This is the timeline we live in where people instead of gitting gud go and do the complete opposite.

the game is certainly getting good

I'm going to make a mod to allow mr x to enter save rooms just to spite this pussy

The game was already good. And getting good is supposed to be your job!

I've been waiting for such mod for days. But seems like nobody cares.

that would be sick but the game isn't designed for it. it's not something you can just flip a switch on i bet.

yes!!! about time

Well there is one zombie in the game that can follow you into save rooms so I wonder if there's something you can do similar with it.

That would be sweet. It's actually pretty easy to manage him once you know what he's doing and he only shows up after you've thoroughly investigated everything anyway.

Which zombie can do that?

>the game isn't designed for it. it's not something you can just flip a switch on
Main hallways is a safe point at the start and then becomes danger zone IN WHICH YOU CAN STILL SAVE later on, so, no, you're wrong.

What the fuck happens during the helicopter scene? How do you get by if Tyrant isn't there to move the wreckage?

hmm....., interasing

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

working as intended

Yeah this one

It's not so much that they enter a save room as in that they're already in one.

leon or claire use the power of telekinesis

no, you're just stupid and think the main hallway isn't a designed exception.

RE-fags on suicide watch.

Attached: juggermeme.png (500x500, 132K)

The wreckage was like that all along, Leon and Clair just hallucinated the helicopter blocking the hall and being on fire.

Who fucking cares? They paid for the game and they should be able to play it like they want. Plus its a single player game and it doesn't affect you at all. How autistic do you have to be to get mad at someone playing a single player game how they want.

Leon!

Attached: RESIDENT EVIL 2 3_10_2019 2_03_49 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 916K)

Then by that logic why even bother playing the game? You may as well make your own game with your own rules and do whatever you like instead of going through the challenges set by someone else. Either you accept the challenges presented and deal with them or you just admit to yourself that you're a failure at dealing with said challenges. Nobody reads a book by an author and goes "I don't want to read it from chapter 1, i'm going to read it from chapter 5" and they could do that but it would just ruin the overall product as a whole.

>implying avoding Mr.Trench coat retard is hard or takes any braincells

S-o-y gargling toddler cucks.
I thought you were better than this, Yea Forums.
I'm greatly disappointed in seeing that so many anons are being absolute anal rooster crybaby bitches. I bet you're same kind of cocksucking kiddie fags that (like the absolute idiots that you are) proclaimed "Crash Bandicoot's remake is the new Dark Souls" loudly everywhere, not so long ago.

Attached: 4536uyrhj.gif (480x360, 2.15M)

It's the same with secretary's office, you dumb moron. It's a safe location which Ivan can enter/traverse through. There's more than one.

You seem to underestimate the actual ability of the modern gamer. It really is that difficult for them. Do you know how fucking hard it is for them to deal with the laboratory puzzle with the different cylinders for liquids? I watched one person do it for 20 minutes before they gave up and looked up a walkthrough.

What about Claire's & Sherry's elevator scene and Leon's underground parking scene? What about Ben? What about Leon's boss battle on the cargo elevator?

>it's a single player game and it doesn't affect
Says toddler cuck that never played with online achievements enabled and there's a SHITTON of them directly related to Ivan.

Those are DESIGNED TO BE THAT WAY BY THE DEVELOPERS you dense fuck. I'm more specifically talking about for someone to be able to flip a switch and suddenly the AI can handle environments they were never supposed to be in. Now if that's flying over your head still I'd love to see you figure out how to make this mod!

VIRUS
INDUCED
HALLUCINATION

Like I said it doesn't affect you,so why care so much how someone plays a game the bought. Getting mad at someone because they don't play the game how you want is retarded. Especially since like I said before its SINGLE player. If they want use a mod and get rid of mrx why should I give a fuck? You got some real issues if this upsets you so much.

Crash is hard though. Have you even played it?

All that was too problematic for a niche group of gaymen, now they don't have to deal with toxic masculinity and can enjoy cutscenes with invisible npcs.
And that's a good thing.

>implying avoiding Mister Tis hard
It's kind of is, at the Umbrella when playing on HURTCORE, because locations are way tinier and there's a fuckton of zombies, lickers, and plants, all cluttered in same rooms/hallways at the same time. It turns into kind of a mess when he appears at the end. It's much shorter section, sure, but it's a pretty noticeable pain in the ass on harder difficulties nonetheless.

Because I care user. In the long run these people are never going to get better and will just want the easy fix of instant easy mode every time. It's a sickness and needs to be addressed.

I agree honestly I completely forgot about that part.
It's way harder there but in the police station its a cakewalk

I'm triggered

I never said Crash is easy any, but it's sure as hell NOT a "FROM game" any either. King's Field it is not. Echo Night it is not. Evergrace it is not. Kuon it is not. Shadow Tower it is not. Demon's/Dark Souls it is not.

As for
>Have you even played it?
I've 100%'d (actually more than 100%, but hey) original first release on the PSOne (with bugged out save feature) when most of you people haven't been born yet. Same with original Crash 2, Warped, all three of Spyros, both Crocs, both Tombas, original Gex, and many others of that kind. I've played a fuckton of such platforming games back in the days.

Attached: 1542390476657.jpg (450x450, 38K)

>I completely forgot about that part
Probably because you've mostly played as Goblina, since in her scenario he gets neutered pretty early on.

>Giving a shit about other peoples achievements

Holy shit WHO CARES. Achievements are worthless. If you get all your trophies legit than be pround of yourshelf for doing it. How the hell do people modding in achievements effect you? I really can't wrap my head around why this shit makes you mad. Its a video game stop taking it so serious. Are games all you got going for you? Must be if you care so much about something this stupid. I can see if its a multiplayer game,but its not.

lma, that's pc gaming for you in a nutshell

I can, by pushing you malware hidden as a mod, and there's nothing you can do about it.

When he appears next the the plant fuckers I struggled, that's the only time he was a problem for me.

normal difficulty wasn't easy enough for some people.
get over it.

is there a mod that make X attack even in saferoom?

...b-but...according to OFFICIALLY recognized lore...not even a single BIOHAZARD series' main character (aside from Jill's Nemesis tentacle rape, Sherry's incest tentacle rape, Steve being HULK'ed in Code Veronica, Leon/Ashley in RE 4 getting fleeces, or Jill being brainwashed in RE 5) ever gets bitten or infected by T/V/C/A/whatever virus via a mere injury. Yes, SUPPOSEDLY they've came out completely fucking clean, lel.

Attached: 1543605746534.png (694x417, 565K)

>DESIGNED TO BE THAT WAY
There's literally no difference between locations as entire sections are one single entity with no loading screens, you dumb DENSE fuck. It's just a mere character behavior script that needs to be changed, for Mister T to be able to enter each and every saving room.

I already pushed a rootkit to the software you use to write your malware. I already own your entire system, and there's nothing you can do about it.

>people shouldn't have fun and play the game how they want.They should only play my way!

Bro just let people play how they want. Wtf is wrong with you.

This is how I know you never did anything with game design. Remember those meme webms of the lighting completely changing when you turn the camera and it shifts inside a different room? Yeah, each room has its own invisible zone information. It is likely this zone information which specifies which rooms the tyrant can and cannot enter. Good luck finding that flag for those specific zones and modifying it. Without a map editor, it's likely going to be impossible.

Cancerous elements must be attacked at the source before they're allowed to spread user. This is the only way.

Imagine some cuck releasing a """""mod""""" that completely removes Wild Hunt from Witcher, kek. Or a """""""""""mod""""""""""" that completely removes police/FBI/army from GTA games.

Attached: 1539299904198.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

Not yet. Cannot fucking wait eagerly enough now for someone to release it, as it'll really going to make this game a solid "10 out of 10" for me personally (it's currently at 8).

Ok the question now is whether it's hardcoded in or if it's a variable that can be changed. Unless you know how the game is programmed or how to mod it you don't know that. If you know please provide proof.

Anyone seen the Resi 3 mod for this?

Looks like it has potential

youtube.com/watch?v=RL6ZTeof1ig

Again, you DUMB fuck: zombies and dogs can follow you in other locations and rooms, for LONG distances. This alone means locations aren't really separated and entirety of RPD is a one single piece of a model, a "MEGATEXTURE" kind of a thing if you will. There are no loading screens, unless you actually traverse to completely new separate zone (such as boiler room, streets beyond RPD, sewers, or Umbrella). There is an insane amount of PERSISTENT content in this game, you dumb fuck. RPD is a one single entity and all models in it are always set and traverse the place merely according to their behavioral scrips. This was PROVEN by people removing several wall assets AND finding out that Mister T does NOT teleport to you if you're far away, but actually FREELY ROAMS the ENTIRE location on his own and ONLY gets triggered if you produce much noise (like getting attacked, shooting, or running), while, if you DON'T trigger him, he will NOT disappear, but WILL walk slowly from room to room AND will be checking them one-by-one thoroughly. EVEN IF YOU'RE ON THE OTHER-FUCKING-SIDE OF THE BUILDING FROM WHERE HE IS. SAME can be applied to zombies and dogs, since BOTH can follow you into other locations (zombies open doors, dogs can bash in) and technically COULD follow you EVERYWHERE if not for their DELIBERATELY restricted distance that's usually 3~4 rooms. There are NO other restrictions in the game (aside from lickers being unable to open doors, BUT they CAN and WILL follow you via AIR CHUTES if there's one nearby. Plants, however, can't leave their rooms at all) besides just mere behavioral scripts, which can be easily rewritten. Fucking off yourself already, you DUMB fucking piece of LAMER shit.

Mister T is a canonical character. At the time of Raccoon's events there was 6 of them in total sent to the city. By removing him completely, lame scrubby shithead kiddie cuckolds turns this into an uncanon headcanon fanfic for s-o-y gargling underage retards, thus it's THEY'RE who have something wrong with THEM, not normal people who fully understand the importance of Ivan's presence in the game.

>all this rage
>still didn't read
You're wrong little nigga.

Attached: 650898AE-14B0-4371-8B89-01AFDFC43527.jpg (304x368, 56K)

Video unavailable.

ESAD, imbecile.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Ok that makes sense. You were just baiting the whole time. I guess it was my fault for falling for something so retarded. Good shit.

Nice non-argumentation, s-o-y cuck.

This is fucking retarded. He's a great encounter and I've never felt tension like when he's stomping behind me as I walk my way past a Licker trying to estimate the distance I need before I can run to the door. He's so well designed too, you know when he's coming because of the thumping, he's at the perfect level of slow to attack where you never feel comfortable around him but if you can keep your cool you can always avoid him, and he's just fast enough that you'll outrun him easily but never quite feel like you're free from him.

Outside of some fringe instances where you duck into a safe room and have to wait quite a while before he gets far enough away, he's never a brick wall to get past.

>getting upset by people playing a single player game in a way you don't approve of

Attached: 1518167589946.jpg (320x320, 27K)

They're playing the game wrong and missing out on the fun and tension Mr. X brings. Why would you play a zombie survival game and want to just wander around doing nothing? Go fire up Firewatch or Gone Home if you want that.

Cuck.

Attached: 1543604521306.jpg (1080x1349, 494K)

Whats wrong? Gonna Cry? Piss your pants Maybe? Maybe shit and cum?

Kek.

Needs to be posted as a reply to OP of this thread - residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/10805/more

Attached: 15342776894260.jpg (600x656, 231K)

I think having mister X in A scenario was a big mistake, he should've been B exclusive so it would be as memorable as the first game, also show a fucking cutscene of umbrella dropping him, not him just teleporting from nowhere damn it