Why the fuck does this useless and cringy character exist?

Why the fuck does this useless and cringy character exist?

Attached: Screenshot-1.png (1168x709, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egfH4vOJRd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So people in California can get representation

>cringy is bad
Your first dmc game i guess

jews

?
vergil is useless and cringy too: a jobber that dresses like a faggot from reddit

Cringe and bluepulled, Nico is based af

the katana is the icing on the sperg cake

nope, she has a very different level of cringiness since she is fucking useless in the entire plot and she's not cool or strong anyhow
and let's just not talk about her van coming in absurd places while she says bullshits and horrible jokes

She's southern. She has a southern accent. More likely to be from georgia or tenesee

She's more useful than Trish and Lady

Fuck i butchered that. I meant to type Tennessee

don't shit talk my wife!

Attached: 34234234234 - Kopie.png (749x604, 665K)

She’s fantastic and your a beta-cuck that can’t handle non-fuckDoll female characters with actual personality

they are more useful as bosses

Terrible bosses desu

is it just me or her animation doesn't match with the voice? or it is just because of dubs vs subs thing

She looks like she stinks of body odour, smoke and bad breath. Possibly of shit and piss too.

To make my penis diamonds

Attached: 1497782440669.png (428x420, 386K)

She is beautiful, charismatic and dorky. I dont get why Yea Forums get so angry by the dumbest wrongest stuffs

I find her insanely attractive and I have no idea why.

ok cuck

This

Likely due to subs vs dubs and it's just more noticeable because of how animated she is when she talks

To make my peepee hard

>The animation to show a new arm
MUH

Attached: 1550933279301.jpg (477x401, 15K)

Attached: 1416929007720.png (400x400, 6K)

>Goldstein
>Gee, why would /vpol/ reeeeeee about her?
I liked when she geeked out at Dante. But his reaction was overly dismissive and dickish.

>non-fuckDoll

>perfect body
>face taken from a model
>she literally bends over every time you talk to her

>two menu screens where she creeps on sleeping Lady
The fuck was that?

She has the worst southern accent I have ever heard and her teeth look like someone missed the world trade center

She's probably bi

dude that van shit was great

I skipped all cutscenes where she showed up since my first playthrough.

what does cringy even mean to you guys?

Vergil is like a fun celebration of all edgy shounen anime tropes from the late 90s/early 2000s. He exists for 30ish boomers to look back fondly to their teens and have a nice chuckle at our own expense because some of us unironically thought this shit was legitimately cool at some point. He's a fun cheesy character that some of us remember fondly, that's all. What's actually "reddit" is zoomer cringe culture, and that's pretty much a fact.

Attached: 1552229598529.png (900x900, 569K)

cringey = thing i don't like, probably because it's popular

Anime and similar garbage.

>What's actually "reddit" is zoomer cringe culture, and that's pretty much a fact.
But Nero is usually the "zoomer" and he's a cool dude that's not reddit.

Vergil is just archetype dramatic villain and probably does it only for the joy of drama too, should just have gone to theater.

Shut up faggot

fuck off

She was great, stfu.
Literally every single scene with her was funny, nothing cringy about it.

Does not matter. She's a representation of southerners not northerners, regardless of how good the representation actually is. Even the tattoos are something youwould find on white trash not a retarded Valley girl

But Vergil is unironically cool.

to be a contrast to lady

Her best scenes are when you call her
I hope there is a DLC level where she drives and gets to run over shit

Post her irl model, she is cute too

To be a muffdiver for Lady*
They are 100% carpet munching for each other

who did it better, capcom or squeenix

Attached: maxresdefaultcidney.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

There are many types of cool that resonate with different types of people. You're free to think he's unironically cool and I won't call you reddit because I'm not a zoomer trying to LARP like I'm jaded.

Capcom since Nico has a character and hopefully her blender model doesn't look like one of those horror mannequins

god she's fuckin ugly

waifu material right here

Attached: tumblr_pk3vvo0odH1skp6koo3_r1_250.gif (250x336, 2.6M)

>Cavaliere Angelo
>terrible
Shit was cash. Didn't get why he teleported back all the time though. But these instant strikes from afar were sick.

>Literally every single scene with her was funny
"take it"
"do you know where it has been?"
"up your butt?"
so fucking funny and not cringy at all

Attached: 1423955446178.png (368x447, 273K)

I live in fucking South Carolina and no actual southern people, even those with strong accents, sound anything like this. I didn’t really mind her though cause I felt like the cringe was intentional.

You like'em a little on the trashy side.

Yeah, that was pretty funny because it implies that Nero likes to stick dragon dildos up his ass and Nico knows about it.

all NPCs with tattoos in games should be killable, it's just normal to feel like dispatching criminals in games

She has kind character.
Scenes with silly jokes/Dante meeting are adorable.
She doesn't have any subtext/implications under her replicas/actions, just playing her role in game, that's all.
And that's good.

Attached: 1543943149940.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

The "white cringy american SJW whore" character is the new "we have to include a black person character in our game / movie"

Need dogshit waifu bait.

Yea, so funny hahahahahaha.
No seriously, are you 12?

she's ironically one of the more entertaining characters in the game, funny how that works out

>SJW

You don't know what that means, right?

you just don't get it

youtube.com/watch?v=egfH4vOJRd0

You did get the EX-provoke, right?

that's what i was joking about, it is funny if you are 9 or you are retarded
it is a shitty char and her jokes are cringy as fuck

Oh, OK then.

Yeah, it was.
Imagine being such a living embodiment of cringe that this shit makes you cringe lol. You don't have to pretend, faggot, there's no point in posturing.

This reads a shitload like a pair of teens desperate to let everyone know how mature they are.

>Global Rules: 2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>Cringey = Anything that doesn’t take itself seriously

You're embarrassing yourself.

V's is definietly the best one.

its to make people who dont have trick drop their combos

To make you talk about her and provide unpaid advertising.

Nico herself was a fucking faggot but her shitposting with Nero was actually pretty good.

Why is it everyone complaining about hilarious shit like Nico's van crashing into absolutely everywhere types like a fucking ESL child?
>bullshits and horrible jokes
Reads like a fucking paki wrote it. Probably fucking is.

Don't get what?
She has nothing from SJW, obviously.

It gets even better when you realize they got a half-blood australian chink to voice her

Attached: MV5BMTM5NTE.jpg (690x800, 154K)

So you don't fap to nude Lady too much.

>Drives a Van through any fucking enviroment
>Always hypes you to see what crazy method she has for getting gear to you next when you call her
>Daughter of the Goldsmiths and Agnus so she is super autistic, skilled, genius, and greedy
>Shows an alternative strong female character without having to make a sexually liberated showstopper like Bayonetta/Trish or a Tryhard Tomboy like Lady
>Literally the Mad Science girl troupe from >2000 animes
>Serves an actual purpose in the plot and gameplay mechanic rather than just being shoehorned in
>Pro-Gun, Pro-fun, isn't preachy at all and is completely in line with the characters she is related to
Say what you will about her design being a little too tatted, but Nico's character is fucking awesome and fun as hell.
I believe she has a Kansai accent in the Nip version, which is usually emulated as a Southern or Cockney accent in Western releases.
They definitely could have gotten a better VA for a Southern accent, but its so hammy and over the top it fits in the DMC world like Arkham's overt dark brooding in tandem with Jesters playful dialogue, Agnus' stuttering autism from a Sicilian British Italian, and V's Gothy damaged Edgelord "deep" voice and poetry.

Attached: Untitled1.png (437x263, 177K)

Tbh I'm kinda mad there is a plane scene reference but no "Nico let's go bowling" joke

I cant hold my weanus peanus when she bends down to get a new arm.

I wanna smell her body

Yeah she just says those cheesey ass lines. As soon as she said the BUILT DATS DERE ARM FOR HIM TO KICK DEMON AYUSS in the beginning i knew it'd be a debacle as far as dialogue, but i mean hey DMC was never good outside of being fun to combo.

Lol I think of my 4th grade students whenever someone posts “cringe”

>implying this is a bad thing

then take your seat and leave, faggot

>Promotes reckless driving and vandalism
>Smoker
>Shitty tattoos
>MJ fan

Literally nigger tier.

I bet Yea Forums would call godhand 'cringe' now.

"Dante I'm a southern Jew"

Is she supposed to represent Trump's base?

Attached: D1Tlw8XXQAEvsZh.jpg (1125x1428, 132K)

cuz she cute

She sounds more like a rural northerner, like in the PA sticks.

so it's you first DMC game after all
donte must cry doesn't count as a DMC game by the way

Cidney is cute.

Also why did the localizers change her name to Cindy? Were they not aware of the pun?

>yfw there are kikes who get paid to weigh in on video games they've never played before

>useless and cringy
So uhhh, Trish and Lady?

Nico is CUTE

Attached: 601150_20190311123752_1.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

So what's the point of hitting those bubbles in mission 18? Just to make the final area bigger for the boss? Or can you do something with those purple pillars

underrated comment

Cidney is better but her game is just shit. I guess there is no perfection in this world.

>let's just not talk about her van coming in absurd places while she says bullshits and horrible jokes
that's literally what makes her good and if you dislike that then you hate DMC so go fuck yourself

>Dante is an asshole throughout the entire game
>Vergil is basically every black father figure in America
>Nero is Donte 2.0
>Lady and Trish are....there? I guess?
>Nico is an amalgam of every obnoxious woman in mainland America
Okay so, I liked this game, but holy fucking shit you guys are giving DMC 5 some free fucking passes

Attached: 1549371947516.gif (498x356, 579K)

>no true scotsman fallacy
Capcom shills are truly pathetic

>anyone that likes the game is a shill
way to prove him right
why not go complain about 'bullshits and horrible jokes' on facebook you paki faggot

>ciritcize game from game series known for element widely seen as being integral to that series an received positively
>like the game
no fallacy there fucko

>paki
I'm a caucasian male in America though

Attached: god-damn-i-love-being-white-8066897.png (500x699, 175K)

>DEFLECTION DEFLECTION DEFLECTION

you can start arguing the point now user both the original and your argument of deflection, go ahead

I LOVE NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: nico has a cute smile.jpg (1280x771, 80K)

>in America
that explains everything

>plane scene reference
What?

"And his sidekick!" I guess

>Dante makes an extended penis joke
>HAHAHA GOT AN AGAIN BINGO XD
>Nico makes a buttsex joke
>Woow uh cringe??? /:(
Get over yourself.

Dante has always been an asshole, where have you been?

>Also why did the localizers change her name to Cindy? Were they not aware of the pun?
Woah. This is the world we live in, huh?

Wait, what pun?

That part was sexy

why the fuck do zoomers cringe about everything, they're such fucking pussies they have to feel personally involved with everything lmao i dont get it like it's not you in that situation you retard grows some balls

>I wasn't expecting any survivors
>You're a big guy

>two generic lines of dialog

more so the reference to a character named "cid" in every ff game. Her Jp name is Cidney, dont know why they felt the need to change her name, even if they were unaware of the CID connection.

She's my new waifu sfm when

I was unsure about her before that, but then I decided she cute

She sounds like a middle class southerner bitch with daddy issues who ran away to live in perpetual debt with her commie friends in cali.

I thought she was going to be terrible, but ingame she's actually a highlight.

>and let's just not talk about her van coming in absurd places while she says bullshits and horrible jokes
I actually liked the bullshit ways they had her break through the floor or faĺl from the sky.

Legit surprised there are people who like her. I get not minding her, but actually liking her scenes? Her fake Southern accent is just plain bad, not in an exaggerated, cheesy kind of way, just inconsistent and doesn't sound like a Southern accent half the time. Her visual humour is superb, but every line is a joke for 12 year olds and delivered really poorly.

Her body language when she met Dante was cute.