The Division 2 hype thread

the preload is up bros

Attached: 6DA4832B-2BA1-4C7D-8CDA-356063639F9D.png (1125x2436, 805K)

What spec are you playing?

based beta-tester.
see you in 6-12 months

the beta had just as many problems as division 1 had at launch. What is it with these games not learning from the mistakes of the previous entry? I mean obviously they're developing like 5 of them at once so they can't actually improve on the formula, but you think they would at least try.

The game has a 100 gb 1 day patch.
have fun downloading that shit

No matter how much ubisoft fucks up, it wont be as bad as anthem.

t. 83 hours in anthem

thankfully im not living in a 3rd world country and that only takes a few minutes

Attached: 1458930882934.jpg (326x343, 41K)

No, but the comparison isn't to anthem, it's to the division game that already exists. Why would I buy the second when the first is better? It's the same """""conundrum""""" as destiny, where objectively speaking, destiny 1 was superior and had more content than destiny 2 (and still is, and does). I'm not hopeful for the division 2.

>ubishit
>hype

Unless you play on pc, you will wait a lot for download because snoy throttles download speed hard.

its always nice to see that people always talk shit about games without having 0 actual knowledge about them
never change Yea Forums

I didn't play Division 1 but knowing Ubisoft it's probably smart to wait a few months, right?

PC and Xbox only have a 50-60 iirc, Sony is the only one with that ridiculous patch size.

It's a loot shooter, try a year or so.

>0 actual knowledge
>6 months of alphas and betas
yeah okay

>ubishit

Nah.

Attached: 20180318121509_1.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

what problems are you talking about

THE PRELOAD IS UP

Why does its genre matter? I figure it being from Ubi does

>epic 40% chinese owned
>uplay via ubisoft 10% chinese owned
There are no uplay gift cards where I live which means that if I wanted to play the game yet not give my payment info to chinese to store on some obscure server I'd need to be inconvenienced by going through key sellers or green man gaming or something.
I'll wait at least a year and if after that it's still not on steam I might buy it but only at a huge discount

lmao why? All platforms are basically same shit nowadays, i could understand if it was ps3/x360 levels of difference.
IIRC the only thing ps4 does different is private proprietary texture format.
Sooo, did retards at ubisoft replaced ALL of the textures in day 1 patch?

Oh shit. I'm so sorry Mr. Shill
Can you ever forgive me?

Because it extends the wait time, if it were just a Ubi game yeah a couple months but most loot shooters aren't worth picking up till a year or so after release.

Why dont you just buy a generic visa/mastercard gift card instead, 3rd worlder-kun??

No clue my man, could be they royally fucked up something on the ps4 side and have to fix it along with the other basic stuff.

How so? Haven't really played any.

WHY SHOULD I BUY THIS IF I DONT HABE FRIENDS?

They dont let us have those. To keep us down. Also they don't let our cards work on international websites, and if you need to do that you need to get a credit card, which you can't without a job.

What country are you from, user?

Attached: 9fmpg3rkp7d01.jpg (900x657, 207K)

I feel bad for you, user
>cant buy games without selling your information
Sad

Jesus fucking Christ I'm sorry user. And I say that as a filthy huemonkey. Even this shithole is preferable to yours.

Just check out the release dates for content for games like Destiny, The Division and shit like that. They put out a "base" game that more often than not has too little content, then sell you extra shit down the line. If you wait a year or so then they should have at least put out something worth getting, along with fixing most of the bugs and its normally on sale.

>2019AD
>paying&playing ubishit

Attached: 924ac937897cb06e9c89a526b6dba6b9.jpg (3448x2336, 3.04M)

I'm looking forward to it, expecting my copy tomorrow. Decided to level a second character up to 30 in the first game over the past week or so, was fairly enjoyable. Happy to get my OP gear sets back though, was feeling rather...squishy, with basic shit.

Had fun with the beta though. Guns actually feel more impactful this time, and they sound better too.

Because credit cards and credit in general are a north american 3rd world construct. My bank will probably ask for proof of me being able to pay it back and student funds don't count as income by law

>bought through epic store
>miss out on regional launch time
>delayed ability to play by 18 hours
gonna watch LOTR trilogy instead fuck this shit

There are three types of PeasantStation 4: legacy, slim and pro

scuffed hugh jackman

Attached: chrdf.jpg (1919x1079, 639K)

Different audio codecs maybe.

is this the official shill thread?

>still havent received my key from amd rewards

FUCKING AMDDDDDDDD

I'd say wait a few weeks to see if there's any serious bugs or bullshit problems like Anthem has been having, Content wise the game is going to be solid, but you never know so its always good to wait if you're unsure.

Well, it does look like Jean Valjean

SHOULD I BUY IT GUYS

does Diablo 3 with guns and an actual endgame sound good to you?

the loot is a little bit more complex, but the sets remind me a ton of D3. For me, it's fun as fuck to build all those sets and roll them perfectly. I like swapping between healing my bros or shielding up and leading the charge.

I want to play it but dont know if it works on my toaster
trial version when

you missed open beta man.