The grand debate

which one Yea Forums?

Attached: capcom-gamescom.jpg (1350x550, 672K)

DMCV
Remakes can fuck right off.

Depends.
DMCV if I just want some brainless fun and RE2R if I want something more engaging.

the one that isn't a brainless button masher

dmc then

On every level, RE2. Which is bizarre because did they not spend more time and money on DMCV?

RE2 is a balancing improvement upon the RE4 trope. Whereas V feels like more of the same, perhaps even simpler than DMC4. RE2's aesthetics are incredible, DMCV has a lot of ugliness and indistinct enemies.

Lastly, RE2 is higher up in the survival horror TPS pantheon than DMCV is in 3D bmups.

Yep Remake was way more risky than DMC 5, both masterpieces alsl

Cross game modelswaps when? It's the same engine.

dmcv is goty

I honestly cannot choose, they're both so good.

do you have a boyfriend

DmC5 has censored asses. I dont buy censored games.

Attached: 1551425484812.png (833x723, 634K)

wait could it be.. kamiya sucks at video games

I enjoyed DMC5 more but I have to admit the RE2 Remake is one of the best designed games ever,

>PS4
The guy's rich as fuck and one of the greatest and most tasteful developers of all time and yet he still limits himself to console gaming multiplatforms. No wonder Kojima is still the only Jap dev who has ever shown the kind of relentless enthusiasm for new tech and innovation that characterises the best western devs.

One doesn't have Claireniggers shitting up threads so that one.

And I play games that are actually enjoyable, that's why I don't play RE2.

How is RE engaging?

DMC5.

REmake 2 is a remake, makes things a bit worse than the original (mainly what transfers between A/B) and MR X is more of a pain

>the best remake of all time that takes the appeal of a classic and works it into an entirely new game, which is one of the greatest horror games of all time
vs
>a bog standard sequel that only majorly improves on its predecessors by being higher fidelity

It's nice to have a quality DMC game again after 10 years, but RE2 is a masterpiece.

Elegantly put.

R2make I feel is a much more solid and polished product with less flaws but I'll definitely come back to DMCV way more.

I think it might be from the smaller scope of R2make, it's just attempting to recreate a relatively primitive game with some QoL improvements and modernised mechanics, it's pretty focused in terms of what it wants to accomplish. V on the other hand is basically running into uncharted waters and trying to improve on what is considered one of the best combat systems of all time while wrapping up a long inconsistent story and trying to innovate with new gameplay styles. It's also coming off the back of one disappointing game and one reviled by the fanbase. It's a lot to do and expectations are high, I think they've done a pretty fantastic job.

DMCV remake when?