WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?

Attached: 290340_screenshots_20190310145715_1.jpg (1600x900, 309K)

Looks to be some kind of strategy game with a F2P mobile game tier UI.

Care to elaborate, OP?

I can't complete my quest because the character I am playing is corrupted, and thus they instantly die when I step onto the tile my quest is on, I am soft locked from progressing.

You went corrupted after you already picked that quest and knew where you'd have to go. You have no one but yourself to blame.

Yeah, getting corrupted is usually awful.

It also isnt that good of a game.

What's the next step of your master plan?

Find a way to temp boost your health to 6+ like bark skin or something
Also
>Going Rot in literally anyone but Fang

It's just not worth the gamble on anyone else unless you straight up get a Bane Blade

OwO

Attached: 20190311_095744.jpg (272x314, 50K)

>choose quest
>see it's on a stone circle
>go corrupted
>WAAAAAAAAH THIS IS BULLSHIT

Attached: 1523116973253.jpg (225x216, 46K)

who the fuck reads quest text? you just click on the item you want

how the fuck was I to know it would fuck be over going corrupted that turn?

DSP, is that you?

Looks like your'e going for a rot victory now kid

all the information is given to you by the game, not the games fault you're dumb

Thane?
Bane?

Attached: brain damage.jpg (600x604, 52K)

I had good times playing this game with a couple of friends but it always seemed like it was too easy for someone to snowball a Prestige victory and blow up anyone trying to win via the other victory conditions, since they have to storm the palace eventually.

it's my duty to constantly engage with all sargons because they will always go for rot/prestige

I hope you learn to read soon.

Rat players are all dickheads
Doesn't stop me playing Griotte though

griotte is fine, its just sargon players that are the mouthbreathers who think they're smarter than everyone else because not seeing cards is too much of a hindrance for them

I'm literally playing this game RIGHT NOW
It's an RNG fest. Feels good when you win, but only if you win.
But to OP, quests don't mean shit. You're not supposed to finish them all for every victory. Just force your way into the palace by burning cards and win that way, or go hero hunting for prestige victory.

quests actually mean a pretty good deal because higher stats means better rng potential

Games just don't last enough to make full quest completion reliable. Unless you're gunning it from one side of the board to the other and don't get fucked by terrain/perils/Banes/players, you're not likely to finish them all before the King kicks the bucket.

Only true if you're going for specific victories.
Going for quests is high risk high reward in general.
Otherwise the time you spend traveling across the map is better spent moving in and out of a dungeon tile. That's actually more beneficial 70% of the time than the other method, I've seen people win easily that way many times, just farming followers, gold, spirit stones, then nabbing the victory from someone else.