Are there any WoW Vanilla fresh coming before Classic launches?

Are there any WoW Vanilla fresh coming before Classic launches?

Attached: wowclassic_0_0_0_0.png (742x442, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6yQtq18kGY
youtube.com/watch?v=J-9cich-psI
youtube.com/watch?v=9SbjASLwA34
classicdb.ch/?talent
lmgtfy.com/?q=vanilla wow talent tree calculator
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-content-plan/120346
youtube.com/watch?v=pQhAJcQJ6UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DsMU5ceLqiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_3PoC1x2_o
youtube.com/watch?v=g2SZuqyjKtA
youtube.com/watch?v=0vGSSApjI98
youtube.com/watch?v=KVlP0qjEsg4
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dalaran/Osconty
youtube.com/watch?v=-tKf9sWWVuk
youtube.com/watch?v=VRS8dRDW7wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it will be filled with retail-zoomers and pniggers screaming at each other while others enjoy Classic

Uninstall Wizard

>tfw super secret leveling method that will most likely work in classic
>doesn't exist in private servers because it wasn't coded in, so none of the nostbabby "vanilla experts" know about it
Gonna get ahead of the pack right away. The more crowded it is, the better it is for me. Hopefully the shards are ~200 people large with normal respawn times, so people get to kill a single mob every 5 minutes.

Wanna level up fast and get free black lotust?
Just go to low pop server and change servers when your ready

human
warlock

Wrong

Gnome
Warlock

female dorf paladin masterrace

Attached: holypally.png (748x467, 726K)

This guy knows.

Remember that the optimum way to start dungeons is to just say LFM rather than LFG. Don’t worry about the group leader role, since you can just palm it off onto the tank when you’re ready.
Have fun, lads.

Attached: 17696DEE-4305-4342-BEF0-90195165C1EE.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Did Warrior DPS get raid spots?

>tfw forcing Shamans, Druids and Palas to tank

>Tfw i wanna play Warlock
>Tfw i wanna also play as Warrior

Attached: 177b7af3e2c8ef04022b5f96636cefb5.jpg (1200x889, 118K)

They struggled in early raids and often had to off tank when required, but were definitely welcome in top end ones.
Just join a more laid back guild that only really cares if people aren’t retarded, since that’s the only real requirement for content that lets you gear up.

You can have more than one character :^)

what are alts

Attached: 1548484170762.jpg (255x210, 12K)

>Not dualboxing his way to victory

You could play 1-60 on Netherwing TBC, featuring roughly the same power levels and (for most of that level range) near-identical class mechanics, but with an order of magnitude greater attention to details than any of the available vanilla servers.

>pserver
lmao

I tried chink centrals before. I’ll give it a miss thanks.

what was the psever meta on leveling at the start. 3-4 people grinding lvl 5 mobs?

> being a gnome
>ever
fuck gnomes, and fuck minmaxing

youtube.com/watch?v=n6yQtq18kGY

>dual
look at this boxlet

>cheating
>ever
Found the complete faggot that ruins games for us all

>gnome warrior slaps your ass and tanks

Once I hit 60 at release, what gear do I need to get before I jump into pvp as a warrior

>worst tank class
>is also manlet

il say it again, fuck gnomes, and fuck minmaxing

A priest

A healer

This is classic so you want more and more AP so you can one shot everything else.
But the golden rule is you can't PvP without raid gear.

Reminder that due to the influx of players, raw materials will be incredibly cheap, so if you want to make money it will be best to level something like Alchemy

>5k server caps
>2h respawn timer
Oh no boy. Only good thing is my server wont be filled with chinese farmers.

Attached: 66874.jpg (280x300, 24K)

Night elf
Priest

I think Elysium is having a fresh soon, but they're one of the most untrustworthy server hosts, so take that as you will.

You might as well just practice on Northdale.

Dwarf Hunter or Orc Shaman if I want to World PVP

Orc Hunter

>Shaman
>PvP
Yeah if you wanna be PvP Healer just pick Druid.

never join my group

Anyone who can tank honestly should while leveling

I never had a hunter during vanilla, what is the go to build?

>Enhan and Ele aren't good for PvP
Imagine being trash

fuck gnomes, but also fuck minmaxing, and by extension, fuck you

Enjoy begging for dps loot in raids lmao

How bad do you need that raid spot?

not him, but the best pvp build for Shaman is a resto/ele hybrid, with the 31 talent being your choice.

>Begging
Don't have to if i'm main healer for my guild :^)
Suck it friendless niggers
I get what i WANT

Attached: 1527302466874.jpg (1154x1600, 205K)

>raiding with tryhard competitive guilds is the only content that matters
who comfy leveling adventures here?

>Main healer in 40 man raid for my guild
>:)
>Should i be Dwarf or Orc
This is why zoomers were mistake

Attached: 1523266303961.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

If your looking for members you prob have a tank and healer atleast and dont care what you get. LFG i always thought was a solo wanting to get a group

What the fuck are you on about schizo

0wn3d n00b

Attached: 1523536886028.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

take them meds my man

z00m3r s0 m4d 0wn3d k1dd0 l33t

Attached: 1535385698436.jpg (863x653, 515K)

That’s the point, user.
LFG is just a lone person,
LFM implies you’ve got someone already, which makes people who otherwise wouldn’t be more willing to join up and get the ball rolling. Once they join nobody will quit just because of some implicit word wrangling

Leveling really is the best but I still want to gear my character at 60.

This
LFG = Looking for a group myself
LFM = Looking for more people in to my group
Zoomers just dont know jack shit.

I will too, user, but it'll mostly be pre-raid 5-mans and UBRS with a toe dip into MC.

Figuring out that trick back in vanilla felt like I’d stumbled across the holy grail.
It’s such a small thing, but cut about half an hour or more from my dungeon recruitment every time.

It's not really about having someone already. Plenty of people are looking for groups but they're not willing to start/lead one. You could say "Starting group PST" and you'd have as many whispers as you did with "LFM."

I doubt it, though you’re probably right that the leader thing does have some impact.
The trick behind LFM is that people think it cuts down the waiting time.
People are more willing to join a group if they think they don’t have to spend as much time tapping their feet, and/or not moving too far away from the dungeon when they fill in time.

I didnt realize this was a thing. The only thing i ever saw come up was the different between DPS or DD

Okay bros

How do I tank as Shaman/Pala/Druid in low level dungeons

Enjoy playing your Basedcraft Clasic
youtube.com/watch?v=J-9cich-psI

Normally you just have people wait till you get aggro then attack that stuff.
In classic though im not sure its even possible unless you have a group of friends that understand this shit.is fine for low level stuff

NE hunter for world pvp

absolute retard, dont listen to this poster

>shaman/pala
Play with non-retards since you don't have a taunt
>druid
Just like warrior but you can shapeshift and heal yourself between pulls.

Shaman just autoattack with rockbiter and sometimes throw a downranked earth shock, with max rank as a pseudo-taunt.

How about downranked lightning shield?
A guide mentioned using that too.
Of course you can use full rank if you're gonna wait for a healer to drink anyway, and your mana will regenerate anyway.
Having full mana is always a waste of time.

What's cool about shaman at higher levels is pulling with chain lightning. It's a great way to get some aggro on groups quick.

Lightning Shield is good in anticipation of a boss fight but otherwise much worse threat per mana compared to Earth Shock. Shaman are capable of dealing a lot of burst threat, but playing one skillfully is a matter of only doing as much as you need to hold your targets while conserving mana for emergencies or faster pulling.

But shifting between targets is always the most difficult thing about tanking, guessing how much threat each target has. If lightning shield generated enough threat to prevent enemies from attacking the healer, that'd be enough. Does it not?

And lightning shield is always good as a mana dump if you're full and won't be using mana for a while

only earth shock generated bonus threat, otherwise the only way to hold aggro is to out dps the dps
I tanked scholo as a shaman in blue pvp gear and the unstoppable force, poor healer

Best race for horde warrior tank?

Troll.

Tauren, their 5% more hp scales with gear

Isn't Orc considered the best with the bonus axe skill?

Playing Cow is horrible if you're not a min maxing faggot

Tauren, because its a meme race and no one respects Trolls and Undeads

Orcs are the shittiest tanks and you are forced to grind for tank axes

there are no tanking axes, sure if you want to min max for farm raids then go orc but MT is going to be tauren for sure

This will be in Classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=9SbjASLwA34

Every bit that goes towards LS would be better spent on more shocks unless you're busting down a boss like Baron in Strat, in which case it actually is your best damage per mana. It's not very useful for AoE because of the cooldown per damage proc, along with having no control over which mob winds up triggering it. What you really want to do is make sure you make a habit of marking a skull for dps to burn down at the start of a fight so you can apply a lot of initial burst threat to that, then just manually dole out auto attacks to the other targets in the pull which is more than enough to keep them off the healers.

>back in vanilla I was a hopeless altholic, never got to max level
>play again in legion and didn’t even have time to level a single alt

I miss being useless. Very hyped for classic.

This is false information that comes from broken private servers where for the longest time Rockbiter weapon never applied bonus threat, and this is further compounded by KTM being unable to recognize weapon imbues for whatever reason. You can even check in the files; the table for it is there, it just never activates.

Undead warrior here. Suck my edgy dick.

I did that in vanilla, not on some private server

Wait what?

i don't think it will destroy WoW but the report system in retail is fucking gay as fuck
Me and a friend went to moongay and started yelling fake news when they did the daily news shit in SW and me and him got 24 hour bans
I named a new warrior i made for LF draenei Peepeeheehee because fuck names and got a week ban with no response ever from blizzard staff

They need to go back and hire REAL PEOPLE to read over reports and not let robots legit just ban people because 10 random people walking by you right clicked you and said "Ah fuck this toxic goy!"

You see it happen to Youtubers and Twitch retards as well where they get reported so much that blizzard will set notes on there account just if they do get bombed to remove the ban from them if they call the personal number or contact they were given
So why the FUCK do the players without fucking e fame have to get punished by a broken system everyone has been asking to remove.

Attached: 1539900159805.jpg (927x1200, 569K)

you have always gotten banned from not following RP guidelines on a RP server, nothing has changed

Rockbiter adds a fixed amount of threat per swing based on the weapon's speed and the spell rank.

Attached: rockbiter.png (969x236, 10K)

Lets settle this once and for all, arms or 2h fury leveling for warrior until 40?

Attached: 1468970127803.png (1155x1200, 435K)

its not enough to hold aggro, only way is to out dps the dps with 2h weapon and WF

>Soc, yet no reck.
>Imp might and HS
Nigga, what are you doing. Your spec is all over the place

Why is it so hard to understand?
2h because DW has so shit hit rating

arms is better before lvl40 because of charge and overpower talents, parry is really strong too since it resets swing timer

arms until sweeping strike, then fury

This is the biggest issue. the game will be DOA if I can't talk about niggers and jews openly

I'm on Stormrage 99% of the time we only went to moongay to troll around.
And not only to the fact i use to do this shit all of BC-Wotlk with no issue and when i did get reported it was a few hour or day ban that i didn't even notice being at work.

And back when they had people reading the reports i would just contact them and have GMs give convo on why i was banned and they would just say "Don't troll the retards" and unban me instantly.
I can't even get a GM to answer me within a 5-7 day time period anymore because blizzard GMs are all fucking faggots that don't play the game and sit in there office playing Apex/Fornite all day.

Attached: 1471338385203.jpg (800x500, 187K)

>arms of fury for 2h leveling?
>RETARD DONT DUAL WIELD!

You do more threat per second with a 1h and rockbiter than a 2h with WF, and alongside a healthy dose of Earthshock it's more than enough to hold threat against even the most overzealous Warlock if you're not a mouthbreather.

Most people don't want to talk about niggers and jews, the game will be fine.

you are not going to enjoy classic mate

Fury got enrage which you can proc by sitting in every fight, though i think i would have to go arms because of tactical mastery and anger management is just too good to pass up on even if you rarely stance dance (and you should get used to stance dancing)

yeah har har.
I don't just go around screaming /pol/ i try to fuck with people with stupid trades and easy baits but if i can get banned standing around with a name that people find "Toxic" because it says "Peepee" than the system is flawed and needs to be relooked at.

>against even the most overzealous Warlock
For the love of god never say that in game. They'll take It as a challenge

your gear is probably going to be shit so proccing enrage for bonus damage aint going to be worth it since the bonus damage will be minimal and you need several procs before the mobs is dead with your low level green weapons

not really an issue since warlock dps is garbage until ZG and spell hit gear

dont listen to this retard

Yes but what about defense ?

Already did this song and dance on a few servers and even raided through AQ. They have serious flaws, but their upsides make them extremely capable 5-man tanks.
Honest to god they always do.

Classic will be absolute garbage.

Also horde > alliance and shaman > paladin

>tfw still have a group of 5 friends that want to play WoW
Never have to worry about pugs for 5 mans and it feels so good

Attached: 1504294934385.jpg (986x800, 217K)

>still don't know if i wanna go alli or horde
please help

Attached: 1545043836907.jpg (960x906, 39K)

Horde is miles better.

We are going home bros.

Attached: 1543094087010.jpg (249x207, 7K)

Largely unnecessary stat before raiding. But then, like Paladins (and Druids to a lesser extent), their inability to avoid crits eventually becomes a serious liability.

Stormwind vs dirty sandnigger hobos living in mud huts

Alliance is kilometers better.

>alliance and shaman > paladin
You forgot your comma again, fren

I love it, alliance is like a perfect filter for all the kids/women/trans community. i rep horde until i die nigga

Alliance for a better leveling experience, nicer cities + pally buffs/heals
Horde for better pvp races + shammies and windfury fun

Make a horde character and then immediately head off to the barrens.
If the chat is even half as good as it used to be, go horde.
If not, Alliance areas are much more comfy.

>implying Horde isn't edgy 12 year olds and greasy neckbeards, along with random furries that play tauren

horde is literally r*ddit incarnate, dumbass

Attached: 1533667796959.jpg (1171x654, 164K)

Lakeshire... home...

Attached: 0.jpg (700x484, 63K)

r8 my PvE server leveling build.

Attached: 5433544.jpg (624x442, 128K)

I have to disagree with you on leveling. Horde have a much more dense questing experience with convenient towns and transportation.

>people will unironically play on pve servers
Why?

Wow harpies are fucking gross but goddamn those talons are nice

Pretty gay my dude.

Arms, so that you actually have a chance in wPVP. All the way to 60

PILAV is the exception.

granted alliance will have trannies(NA only) and some other degenerates. It still is miles better than horde which will attract edgy zoomers, most cunty minmaxers, neckbeards and gymcels

easy pick

Oh, so you're saying that WoW Classic server should be exclusive to people that born in the 90s and don't let any newcomers know and taste how the game is originally on launch?

>Free leveling and farming.

I'm so torn
Warlock or Warrior
I want the weapons of Warrior but fuck i love my warlock
I will make one after the other but i don't know what i want to main

Attached: 1480280733516.jpg (843x948, 160K)

oh nonono

Attached: 1554667953554.png (1658x1220, 2.71M)

The common consensus by far is that you level Fury until 40, then respec to Arms for Mortal Strike. Don't listen to these other retards.

ah yeah forgot about transportation, Horde questing is a little more dense I agree, questing as alliance feels a lot more rpg like though

why even go down destro for shadowburn if you're on a pussy server?

Absolute trash

>Struggled in early raids
>Fury Warriors topped dps for both MC and BWL
Gear itemization was fucked during early Wow. Because Warriors could wear anything, you would see them using a combination of plate, mail and leather to be able to get the best stats for dps. Rogues would actually have the highest DPS if they could be as flexible with gear. It wasn't till AQ40 and Nax that gear started having stats that actually benefited other DPS classes and Rogue, Warlock and Mage were able to take over. Hunter got shafted however.

Last time I leveled Warrior I had fun leveling as prot.

You can kill multiple mobs silly

>33 holy
You never played vanilla did you

Prot for leveling is really silly in Wrath onward, but it's a tedious slog in Vanilla.

>choosing to remove the war from warcraft
cringe

2/4 of the "horde" players there only play them for the pvp racials you realize

Careful there are some zoomers out and about that scream that faction based conflict is retarded and should have been removed

>PvE server
How does it feel to be gigantic little bitch?

>You can level at your own pace
>No gankers
>You can pay for server transfer
Enjoy taking over 2 months to get 60lvl.

imagine being such a faggot

Attached: please.jpg (410x298, 38K)

It feels good to server change in to your realm and gank your ass while stealing all the realm BLs.

>No nightfall
Why even play warlock then?

Attached: poodin2.jpg (449x516, 56K)

You can make the warrior leveling experience less painful if you level a warlock first and buy blue BoE weapons every few levels.

go warlock fren
easier leveling + everyone will love you for your summons + healthstones

If it makes your decision any easier, there's a good chance you'll never see, let alone get an iconic coveted 2hander.

It depends what you want to get out of Classic.
Do you care more about the journey or the destination? Do you care more about PvP or PvE?

Both are A tier of Vanilla.
Warrior is the only raiding tank class and the highest DPS up till AQ40.
While not the highest, Warlock stays in top 3 dps over all raids tiers.
The final of the holy trinity being Priest, being the best healer over every raid.
The most optimal raid build when considering all tiers is literally just these 3 classes with the other 6 scattered in for buffs and utility. Rogues are debatably not even required as they don't give any thing significant.

Leveling fury is a meme. It's only good when you spec into enrage. There's literally nothing good in the fury tree other than 5% crit, then it's literally 30 levels of garbage. Arms gets imp heroic, overpower, anger mangement, tac mastery, all of which are phenomenally better than anything else you can get.

>want to roll human pally
>don't want to be like everyone else
fuck

Attached: 1533577862453.gif (631x627, 153K)

Anyone else planning to max 60 each class? Never had the energy to level more than 1 60 on private servers, but because these are official my autism is flaring up.

Fingers crossed they make all specs viable and make the rogues and warriors cry

I do both Pve and Pvp but more in PvE
I just really love Classic weapons and caster ones are meh at best but i love warlocks
I agree leveling Warlock is easy i level with a 5man already so the warrior leveling hell isn't so bad

Fury was absolute trash garbage until 1.7 or 1.8. The main spec for literally everything was arms because BT was useless.

Played classic until wrath and played private servers recently, never got into raiding and ect

Is it true palas, druid, shammys dont get into raids as dps, or is that just autistic private server guilds min maxing to an extent?

> Rogues are debatably not even required as they don't give any thing significant
Yet rogues are consistently top 3 ST dps and dont have to worry about threat whatsoever, okay user..

An optimal raid comp isn't always an optimal progression comp, though. You can't just stack Warriors, Priests and Mages because they'll take longer to gear up if they're all competing with each other.

Rogues are the most useless class in the game and as a result the most expendable in both pvp and pve. Literally the only thing they're good at is being an annoying fucker in wpvp.

it's pretty accurate unless you're fine joining some meme shit guild that'll constantly wipe to stupid shit and be behind the relevant content.

Priests have a reputation of wanding everything, but why not mages? They have the same talent that improves wands.

>While not the highest, Warlock stays in top 3 dps over all raids tiers.
Wrong.
>The most optimal raid build when considering all tiers is literally just these 3 classes with the other 6 scattered in for buffs and utility.
Wrong.

>horde zones
orange desert, savanna (basically desert), plains (at least there's green), dark dead shit, dark dead shit
>horde cities
mud hut city, mom's basement, thunder bluff is good but literally no one is there
>horde races
females:all ugly
males: edgy, green niggers, taurens and trolls get a pass
also armor looks shit on half of them because of various body features

horde has no redeeming factors

Retardins, Enhancers and Ferals do get to raid, but in more competitive guilds they'll usually be benched. There is almost always a token Feral to OT/DPS/Innervate and soak up gear no on else can use, while more casual guilds will tend to just field whatever they can get within reason.

What's the most aesthetic looking race/class combo, bros?

I'm thinking Tauren Shaman but I'm not sure yet.

Attached: 1484461196855.png (1013x1072, 503K)

>There is almost always a token Feral to OT/DPS/Innervate
Wrong.

>What is lockpicking
also not having to worry about threat is invaluable in raiding, warriors + mages have no threat reduction ability you know

>no nightfall
>no grim reach
>5/5 fel conc and drain life
>no dark pact
2/10

Female human

Level both to lvl 10 and see which one you like more.

Priests cast their dots on the target and then finish them with their wands. Mages don't have dots except for a small dot on their fireball.

based and king's honor pilled

1 - 60 in 3 hrs here

>alliance players
trannies/furries erpers

Attached: n.jpg (380x380, 61K)

They're the one weird hybrid spec that actually does have a place in an optimized raid, unless you also count the obligatory Spriest.

There are no worgens in classic, and trannies play fem undead.

I get so sick of all the desert while leveling horde characters. You are likely to start in Durotar, which is desert, then continue in the desert that is Barrens, and you also have Thousand Needles after spending a lot of time in Barrens. The only short break from desert is a little trip to Ashenvale to do the quests there.

And by the time you are done with the deserts, you are entering too difficult PvP zones so you'll likely make an alt and only slowly get past the difficult PvP.
And if you go to Tarren Mill instead, well you can but there's way too many alliance players there so you'll spend most of the time hiding rather than playing.

The horde females can be good though. Tauren look really good, and Trolls are pretty nice too.
The worst thing about how horde looks is how every male has that bad back and can't stand upright.

The races is the biggest advantage of Horde, the only nice alliance race is night elf, and you have to deal with disgusting dwarves and annoying gnomes and boring humans.
I wish I could be horde as a night elf.

>threat reduction
Stop treating rogue's ability to use Feint and Vanish like it's some godly tool. Yes, threat was a thing in vanilla, but it literally wasn't the bane of every dps except Rogues. Good dps knew how to manage their threat while also maximizing their dps. If threat was as big a deal as you think it is, then Hunters would be tier one every raid as they can drop all threat on a much shorter CD.

>playing one character at a time

>joins, sees you're alone, leaves instantly
every time

>having a shit tank
the irony is that warriors can still do more dps in 1.11 even without threat reduction

That doesn't happen in my experience.

It's mostly because Priest's dotting up a target and wanding was way more mana efficient and did more dps than smitelol and Mind flay was available till level 20 for shadow. 1-20 was all about the wand.

>not leveling every prof at the same time

What is sharding?

Hillsbrad is the best zone.
>alliance only has +30 lv quests there
>horde mostly has +20 lv quests

Horde gets kinda screwed by low level contested zones actually. Ashenvale (shared with alliance), Stonetalon (shared with alliance, alliance quests generally higher level), Hillsbrad (shared with alliance, alliance quests higher level). Alliance gets Wetlands (no horde anywhere), Duskwood (no horde), Redridge (only that one guy killing people in Lakeshire sometimes).

Allaince has quests in Stonetalons?! Sure theres that one Basilisk guy in SW.

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

>guessing
get an addon scrub

The game has a gcd retard. Any dps can outthreat any tank in vanilla. If they can't, its because they're a bad dps, not because the tank is "skilled" (using every skill off cooldown while spamming heroic strike is a pretty low bar for skill).

Yes but they mostly get ignored. There's a chain that starts from Astranaar where you do a bunch of shit for some gnomes. But one quest in it requires some alchemy stuff and there's a bunch of running around too, so it's not really worth it. Then there's some killing stuff in charred valley.

Alliance have barely any quests in a lot of the contested areas they have a slice of. Stonetalon, Dustwallow, Ashenvale, Hinterlands, Hillsbrad, Arathi, they honestly have fuck all to do in these zones compared to the Horde and it was really disappointing when I reached them on my Alliance character for the first time.

exactly, I can't wait to see these shitters that've never raided before instantly overagro and die because they think they're swifty lmao

You absolute madman

>Gank some hordeniggers in STV
>They keep just spamming /spit on you

>They're the one weird hybrid spec that actually does have a place in an optimized raid
Wrong.

This. These fucking zoomers are going to be spamming hellfire and other AoE bullshit in dungeons and calling the warrior shit for not being able to keep aggro on 5 mobs.

Attached: 1499462146829.gif (200x150, 1.78M)

protection and level with a group

Female gnome warrior with double pink pigtails.

based and gnomepilled

Dunno about the absolute best, but here's a quick overview

>Horde
Troll shaman for that tribal voodoo vibe
Undead rogue for that sneaky gutter dwelling bastard appeal
Orc/Tauren Warrior for that xbox hueg skull-smashing fighter look
Undead Warlock for the "i am a blight unto everything and exist to cause misery" audience

The only class that doesn't quite mesh with Horde is Troll mage (looks shit) but Undead can pull it off

>Alliance
Literally just Human/dwarf plate wearer because le deus vult/steadfast noble infantryman

Nelves should be cool archers/druids but actually look garbage, fem nelves should be sentinels but never pull off the look

Male humans/dwarves looks really bad wearing cloth because they're all steroid jacked as fuck

Gnomes always look terrible no exceptions due to being a crap underdeveloped literal meme race

Alliance just has no aesthetic imo, and that upsets me because it's why i never want to play them

Tauren (m) - Warrior
Dwarf (m) - Rogue
Orc (m) - Warlock
undead (f) - Mage
Dwarf (f) - Priest
Tauren (f) - Shaman
Tauren (m) - Druid
Night elf (m) - Hunter
Human (m) - Paladin

List is objective
You're welcome

>Horde
>Nu-males, /pol/tards, furries, shitters
>Alliance
>Chads, pro players, normies.
Yes i wonder which Faction i should i pick.

I’ve literally never seen that happen to groups I’ve started.
I’ve only done it myself when I forgot to check the player first and accepted an invite from someone vastly underleveled.

Based and, dare I say, redpilled?

I agree with everything apart from I think Nelf priestesses are more aesthetic than dwarves.

>normies
You can stay on the Alliance, you fucking normalfag
Enjoy being surrounded by children

retard

So, what's the place where everyone makes their talent tree specs? Looking to make one

These are basically how I intend to fill my bank account. As a neet, I can camp the timers easy.

>most children and weed smokers are better than soi males

alliance is nothing but trannys and erp faggots, saying this as a retailfag. heres your (you) though

classicdb.ch/?talent

>Alliance
>night elf/human female tranny fantasy

lmgtfy.com/?q=vanilla wow talent tree calculator

>doesn't know how to greentext
Know how I know you're from plebbit?

>soi boi going so madc because he picked the SJW LBGQ faction

>be troll mage/priest
>ud does everything better than you

>that time in BC when the stats got so high that warriors could become immune to crits, so all bosses had to windflurry and/or hit for crit damage normally to do threatening damage
All a part of the plan or are blizz designers foresightless hacks?

Thanks bro

>Holy Shock
>2/2 Imp Wisdom
>3 points in Lasting Judgement
>Imp Devo Aura
>Imp Crusader

confirmed never played vanilla or at least never played paladin

Attached: 1542358924002.png (292x300, 107K)

this comment made me roll alliance

that happens in vanilla as well, thats the whole point as to why druids and paladins cant raid tank reliably

I respect you.

Vanilla prot leveling is hilariously bad. It was by far the best in wrath, but in vanilla you hit like you've got a wet cardboard tube. You are a madman and I salute you.

Absolutely based

Attached: 77ADA525-C68A-4492-8FCF-AF191B16B609.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Give it cross faction proximity voice chat for ganking and I'm in.

we already know what bur and kek mean, user

Think of the fucking vitriol and racial slurs in STV it would be fantastic

Classic means Taurens are the only furry race

Attached: 1985AD76-6EC7-4D8E-B6D4-5EB900A1E04C.jpg (612x1024, 377K)

Forgot the add the crowd of hate at Tarren Mill vs Southshore. Proximity voice would make it better than vanilla was.

First time preparing for classic, r8 and comment

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-172329.png (480x854, 302K)

How many more months are we looking? recent wow post said "get ready for a classic summer" so its still on track

I literally can't fucking wait.

Attached: 1528436093982.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Did they move Dire Maul to phase 1 instead of release? I know the hardcore autists were muffled about it being in release because some items trivialize other dungeons.

okay that's actually epic

yeah they are the most disgusting but at least they are less in numbers than alliance erper faggots

>us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-content-plan/120346
>us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-content-plan/120346

just dropped WE'RE GOING HOME LADS

Attached: 1532986186783.jpg (468x442, 92K)

Def cap is honestly pretty overrated outside of a couple fights, the real advantage is being able to push 104% combined avoid with Shield Block to push both crits and crushing blows off the hit table. Druids aren't nearly as bad as they're often made out to be despite lacking that, but Paladins have very little going for them to offset being less tanky.

Holy shit they have a brain. Basically the progression you'd see on the latest private servers.

Holy fuck it's perfect. Praying they don't fuck up pvp placement.

unironically BASED

>AQ War effort
THE FUCKING MADMEN DID IT
WE’LL GET TO SEE THE ENTIRE SERVER IN ONE PLACE AGAIN
I don’t even care that we’ll all be d/cing every ten seconds. I thought i’d never see another event that attracted the entire Damn server again.

>Delaying world bosses and DM

Fuck me they're actually listening, I'm so happy.

Attached: 1507127974874.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Furries don't touch that ugly model unless they're also into muscle/bara shit

On the flipside EVERY furfag rolls nelf catform druid don't kid yourself

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1509399587405.gif (367x265, 565K)

*shards you into a realm with 5 people during the event*

Finished reading it now, honestly I don't know how they could improve this. 100x better then the initial plan, so glad they listened.

Attached: 1538939044422.jpg (455x461, 14K)

>THEY didn't just change it, they changed it to a perfect schedule

what the fuck is happening. are the planets aligning?

Attached: 1528106455811.gif (200x259, 2M)

I'm glad but do you guys notice all the people fucking replying back being "SO HAPPY" are all under fucking 10k achievement points?
Why these people exist when this game has been out for over 15+ years?

Attached: 1460686560931.png (1473x820, 868K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AjmJCy1ksYY

And people were saying that classic wont overtake Retail. Already have a better timeline or release.

>Never thought they’d do it
They did it
>Never thought they’d do it right
They’re doing right

Attached: 86B3BCBB-9771-4433-8FA3-225EBBF3B500.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

We're going home, lads

Attached: 1552078796449m.jpg (1024x993, 101K)

>Uses a WoTLK system that doesn't really prove anything to gatekeep vanilla

Now I need to make a whir edit for the retail doomsayers.
Can’t wait for their next round of mental gymnastics.

>WE’LL GET TO SEE THE ENTIRE SERVER IN ONE PLACE AGAIN

SHARDING LMAO

just confirm NO SHARDING AFTER THE TUTORIAL ZONES AND WE'RE FULLY GOING HOME

also world pvp just lets us gank, none of this care bear shit ohhh you can only kill him twice and then no more naughty

>already changed timelines
>still haven't decided what they are going to do with pvp
I'm sure people can't wait to farm MC splits for 12 months straight.

t. below 9k catabab

My main has less than 10k achievement points because I fucking dropped the game a couple of months into Cata, dumbfuck.

Because how low IQ do you have to be to care about achievement points?

>NO SHARDING AFTER THE TUTORIAL ZONES

Source?

>He doesn't have above 10k Chivos
Yikes....

eh as long as they don't delay pvp too late it'll be alright

what a tard

>achievement points
who the fuck cares?
the moment i knew they dont give shit i completely ignored it.

Even if it's halved, i.e 6 months instead of BWL, that is still half a year of nothing but Molten Core.

>shitposters got wrecked yet again

Attached: F519FE19-3F00-4A55-BB03-EA621E50BE74.jpg (300x244, 41K)

2/10 would not spec

It's hard to fuck up speccing two of the worst talent trees in the game, but you did.

>no Wand Specialization
>no Healing Focus
I would take these for leveling, that's for sure.
>no imp fort
>no spirit buff
Obviously not necessary but *someone* should take them.
>no imp mana burn
but how will you pvp

>Silent Resolve
I never bothered with this myself. Fade and voice comms will make it useless in group content and it's already useless for questing.

>Holy Nova
The spell is a joke. No, really. The only time I ever used was for running lowbies through RFC, and during progression on Anubarak in Wrath.

Drop Inspiration and Holy Nova for Blessed Recovery if you're going to be grinding.

Attached: me and you2.jpg (400x400, 135K)

What's up with the shitters in this thread?

>holy shock
You obviously pick it. Someone is dying, but you need to move. What do you do? Let the guy die?
>imp wisdom, imp might
Yes? You're a buff bot, your buffs should be good.
>imp devo aura
See above. And what else are you gonna pick? Redoubt (lmao)?
>lasting judgement
So you don't need to judge as often.
>imp crusader
A bit weird but it's filler.
>soc
Probably for soloing stuff, who knows. Holy pally pve builds have some filler points that you can put in random places.

Attached: 1522358726535.jpg (207x236, 11K)

>intentionally forgets asmongold so his little 'comparison' is to his favor.

Attached: 1548830533042.jpg (500x585, 50K)

I plan on having friends to play worth while I heal them, so I figured I'd drop the damage talents
Otherwise I think holy Nova sucks too, but picked it to fill in points and it doesn't generate threat

>can't get this after hitting 60
reeeeee

I'm not going to pay 800g (900g if there are no pvp ranks at release) on a mount.

Attached: 1521339678563.png (284x300, 215K)

We're going home

Attached: 1552150609605.png (1596x958, 500K)

NO KRONOS MEME SHIT
NO 3000G PRERAID
NO DEAD SERVERS AFTER 4 MONTHS
PVP WONT BE DEAD
THEY'RE ACTUALLY DOING IT BROS IT'S A MIRACLE

This prre-order cancelled.

>NO KRONOS MEME SHIT
Kronos is the most Blizzlike server to ever exist.

>no dead servers after 4months
Do you really think people will have the nostalgia fueling them through 12 months of molten core and nothing else?

>pvp wont be dead
PvP won't even be a thing.

>they are doing it
Ruining their game? Sure.

Kronos 4 hype.

Classic team confirmed fucking based.

We're going home lads.

>they updated the schedule
>its near fucking perfection

Attached: soy.png (1220x1360, 193K)

Can somebody explain to me one "argument" of retailshilled-brainlets?
>"wait a second i actually fucking hate this interface and mechanics"
>people start complaining
>game gets modernized because nostalgiafags finally realise that the game is not as easy and straightforward as it is now
>game feels nothing like vanilla WoW anymore

How the fuck people would complain if most of them stopped playing after WotLK and they don`t know anything of QoL? And even if we took somewhat of 5 mln subs between middle of vanilla and WoD - obviously it`s not the same 5 mln people.

Attached: wow subs.jpg (1024x342, 39K)

Dire Maul won't be out at release. You'll have to wait to get it.

good reminder that sub drops began in wrath of the lich king and thats why sub reports were much less than prior expacs

Run around on your free mount for one patch cycle like most normeis are going to

>That one guy in a classic wow thread desperately trying to hype up is dying/already dead private server by actually saying in his own post "kr--kronos...4--4... hype..."

embarrassing kek

TICK TOCK

Attached: 11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

HEre is something that’s a secret.
All wow players and opinions are retarded, just ride the retard wave.

Trade me your loot just like in Vanilla

Attached: asmongoldbergstein.jpg (512x512, 29K)

fuck off kronos shill your server is an undertuned meme where you can attack through walls to avoid boss mechanics

I hope this dumb faggot dies.

He never played Classic.

but he doesn't need to not have his 10000 fans
I bet you're a gay lord that wants personal loot

>undertuned
More like Blizzlike.

>attack through walls
Blizzlike on bosses with such hit radius.

Go back to your fun servers

cope more, ivan

>YFW CLASSIC IS SAVED

Attached: 1479750305966.jpg (560x560, 233K)

I mean that was the point of my post?

I just hope it won't be take too long. I wouldn't have minded Dire Maul at release because EU essentially had it at release. There were 3 weeks between EU release and DM release, so by the time people were hitting 60, DM was already out.

>Blizzlike is undertuned
Guess you are in for a ride with Classic when you realize Kel'Thuzad only has 3000 armor.

>He is literally in every YT recommendation.

midlifecrisismongold doesn't even deserve classic at this point

Paladins needed a specific build to hit 104% avoidance, even in TBC when they could tank

I already know what to expect from content I can sleep through, Ivan, I played Kronos.

>press 'not interested'
>the next day another asmongold video pops up because there are 100 channels that upload asmolgold videos
Holy fucking shit just stop.

And yet you amounted to nothing. Stuck in 2 hour MC and BWL clears.

Guys, I have some bad news, it's not gonna be like in your memories....
There will be lots of gold sellers, item dealers, massive amounts of running, extremely slow progression, sharding, server crashes, an extremely toxic community etc. etc.

>that one lone kronos shill that is in every thread that refuses to post his character, his guild, or his logs
every time

youtube.com/watch?v=pQhAJcQJ6UQ

>Yea Forums doesn't like asmon all the sudden
Hmm why is this?
Is it because his life is yours and hit to close to home?

Attached: 1492963070445.jpg (1012x950, 208K)

Don’t the materials cost around 400g anyway?

Why would I aspire to be king of a shitheap dirt pile? I already killed KT on Lightbringer the week it released.

That's because Naxxramas was a joke compared to Kronos Naxx.

People always say Alliance will be full of normies and furries but will they bother playing on PvP servers after they get buttfucked by an UD rogue repeatedly?

To my knowledge, it's not even possible for them in Vanilla.

So exactly has I remember minus the sharding?

im not a balding pseudo cult leader who survives off his paypigs. so no we aren't living the same life

they just now realized that he's a fucking normie and not like them at all

It's hard to say how the servers will look like but god thank a lot of them will be filtered in to PvE server's safe spaces.

156g, 2 elixir of shadow power, 6 large brilliant shard, 25 dark iron ore, 3 black dragon scale, 1 arcanite bar
Those are the mandatory mats. Dunno how much you need to pay on average for that stuff. Then there's the summoning stuff which is 250g. If you can find another warlock to summon it for you, then you save 250g (minus whatever the lock charges you).

Hilarious. This coming from a server where warlocks in BWL dont combat pulse, nothing does any damage, you can attack through walls, you can use yellow abilities on Ony during air phase and speedclearing amounts to having rogues drop group and use petrification flasks. And you actually expect anyone to believe kronos is harder. I've raided on both servers, my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=DsMU5ceLqiY

Shit post but I like the picture. 6/10

>Having people that like you makes you a "Cult Leader"
>B-BUT THEY ARE ALSO PAYPIGS!
Whoa man lot of cope you have to do to try to better yourself from someone making a mil+ having people that like him.

WoW big gay bro. You don’t really play mmos do you? That’s for college dropouts and stay at home moms.

You can talk about orcs and dwarves in WoW

>tfw when actually played with several "stay at home" couples over the years who neglected their kids because they had important business going on in World of Warcraft

This was the time where I learned what degeneracy means

Attached: 1472452211466.png (880x760, 776K)

This video is insanely cringe
is there a point to it other than to jerk off retail and be cringy?

As have I. We used to run Chinkdale PTR but realized it was way too easy to had to custom tune it to fit our need.

We buffed Naxx 3x values from Chinkshit Naxx for it to actually be worth PTRing.

He already said that he won`t play classic if he will not be streaming.

>>worst tank class
>fuck minmaxing

Attached: you.jpg (281x282, 48K)

Attached: fishing lvls..jpg (180x46, 5K)

How will I possibly react to the knowledge that the WoW community, that once got researched by Pandemic institutes for how people might deliberately spread plagues, might be full of assholes?
How could anyone cope with this shocking development?

exactly, but he will still end up streaming it because he'll get shitloads of viewers, fuck the guy

Laughing at retards is fun to a certain extent, but after a certain point it just becomes obnoxious how much of a fucking whiny shitter he is.

Attached: 1550878577657.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

Yet the pastebin you cucks like to shill literally showcases Light's Hope having higher armor values across the board in Naxx. Absolute shit taste, user. You're still too much of a pussy to post your character and you've been in these threads for months. Remember that.

So your life?

>implying there aren't people like me who are going to drop their jobs to play classic 24/7

anything horde

>Bind /spit to Sinister Strike
>Wait around in STV

Well, do you have other humans being you need to take care of emotionally or fiscally? If not, then do whatever you like

>2019
>get banned for rape with no consent

FUCK

Country roads take me fucking home

>Dwarf (f) - Priest
Based and Fear Warded

meant for

asmon plays alliance retard

Attached: 1537205522999.jpg (444x460, 275K)

Only started playing towards mid TBC and quit at the start of cata then returned for legion and quit in BFA.

For Classic I am legit hype because I miss actually having to work my ass to get rewards and not wellfare loot.

Anyways, on what should I focus my talents when leveling with different classes like for example warrior/rogue/warlock? Any "must have" "key" talents?

Seething over the fact that his dead chinese funserver is trash while the bulls hold back to back world record runs.

What the fuck is an asmongold?

You could tank UD Strat but had to drink like a fish. Beyond that paladins were a meme. Come patch 2.0 though they're great

Might I add it's not the armor we changed. Armor is whatever, such a miniscule part.

Across the board damage was just lower, so we had to up it. Trash server.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_3PoC1x2_o

Perhaps you should up it across the board on your server so melee get hit for more than 2k by Nef cleaves.

Again, cope more, Ivan. You'll be irrelevant on Classic.

He's going to be the shit tier DPS warrior who shows up to your raids with no consumables and gets gifted Bonereaver's the first time it drops.

>taking all that time to actually make and upload this pathetic shit
Retail players must be incredibly threatened by Classic

Back to back world record.

What does you irrelevant chinese server have to offer? There is a reason a total of 0 (zero) good guilds play on your shit server.

The new forums aren’t like the old ones. It doesn’t aggregate your total number of achievement points on your account like it used to.

>Not like it should matter anyways retard since achievements aren’t in classic.

my point retard?

Attached: 1469815677901.png (300x300, 117K)

Depends on how hard you like your game.

Attached: difficulty1.jpg (960x622, 565K)

why is my fps all over the place on the 1.12 client, what am i doing wrong?
tweak tips anyone playing on lh?

That image is all kinds of retarded

works on my machine

>2x as many quests as horde
who the fuck made this image that's laughably wrong

some one retarted made this

Your world record is only possible in BWL because warlock portals don't combat pulse. To say it's easier is an understatement. Otherwise, again, as has been mentioned in previous threads, your WR kill timers only exist on some external and alledged parsing database that only you have access to and refuse to post as much as a screenshot from.

sent :)

I’m not sure if you could transfer to a pvp server in vanilla

Private Sever wPVP is so trash. You cant even do a quest in ashenvale without two twinked out Ferals ganking you.

t. guy who just raged quit lights hope because of that

>Playing WOW in 2019
Yikes!

When blizzard introduced paid transfers you couldn't transfer from pve to pvp. I'm not sure about the free optional transfers that opened from time to time.

You couldn't. You had to be on a pvp server to transfer to a pvp server.

you just have to move on and then level and come back when you are stronger and camp, teabag, bm them for days

>Guys were really here. Were home.....
youtube.com/watch?v=g2SZuqyjKtA

July the 16th.

You're just gonna have to believe me on this one. Remember what I've told you here.

Ignore this post, what do I know? Just a random posting on Yea Forums.

Doesn't hurt putting down July 16th on that calendar of yours though.

Attached: 1530452704764.jpg (1920x1080, 619K)

Who here is actually going home, as in going back to live with their mom to get that true Vanilla experience?

I'm still living with my mom so no worries

It's a shame that even Shaman outperform them as tanks throughout Vanilla.

Based

I’ve got that week booked off, so you’d better be right

I had more fun tanking on my Shaman. Tanked so much SM as leveling progression

>want to play Alliance
>but also want to play Shaman

Attached: 1528759979682.webm (720x1280, 837K)

Stop pretending to be some kind of insider, people have been predicting that date since blizzcon because of what one of the characters was named. Jesus Christ this is fucking pathetic, could you imagine what kind of person pretends to be a leaker on the internet? Honestly you should just kill yourself, this is the most pathetic larp i've ever seen, and you should be ashamed of being such a gigantic faggot.

I know this is vanilla/classic but the music to me is uniform across the first 3 expansions in quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vGSSApjI98

pvp server or no?

Is that a Mac?

bros... how do i stop being anxious about launch and my server selection and my class selection and the speed at which i level... it's autistic...

First time making a gnome mage
>Start the dwarf zone think the snow is cool
>See a group of other gnomes leveling and walk over trying to snipe troggs
>See in general chat to meet at the top of the hill by the cave intro
>Run up with the whole vally of gnomes and dwarfs
>They say we are going to the next zone together
>20ish gnomes and dwarfs run down the hill and i see my pvp turned on
>All of the sudden i see a red skulled orc warrior run down the road on his wolf
>Just starts WW down the front half of us while everyone else starts casting and attacking him
>He cleaves through us like butter
>Panic and try to jump off the road away from the group
>They get mowed down while i hide behind a tree
>2 Wolves aggro to me and start eating me alive
>Try to run and the warrior sees me only to shoot me with his gun in 1 shot thanks to the wolves

Freaked me the fuck out and i made a NE druid after that because i thought that was a common thing in the area when i was younger.

Attached: 1448504524291.png (800x618, 319K)

Please god let it be true. Trusting you user.

Attached: 1525246699737.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

When they hit 40, they get to enjoy being the undisputed best tank in the game before Warriors start collecting quality plate pieces. If you ever saw an Enhancer decked out in Scarlet shit and they didn't bother to get the shield too then they were doing it wrong.

>Orc Warrior
>Orc Rogue
>Orc Shaman
>Orc Warlock
>Orc Hunter
is there a more kino race?

Attached: 1517607187011.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

Troll

If you want the true Vanilla Experince pvp server. if you want the retail experience play PvE

>mage
>footfags
already gay

Male troll warrior.

Female Dwarf rogue

>it's not poorly scripted like on my funserver therefore it doesn't count
Get real.

Shit server, zero good guilds. Stay seething forever.

>enter alliance inn
>cheerful music for resting and drinking after a day full of adventures
>enter horde """"inn"""" (literally one room, sometimes doesn't even have walls)
>sounds like a funeral

>want to play Shaman
no you don't

why not

How many realms for NA/EU do you think we'll get?

Seeing how they want to do sharding it doesn't sound like there will be very many.

Because Shaman is second worst class in Vanilla only Druid is more worse.

>enter alliance inn
>see this
>uninstall game

Attached: trannies.jpg (1156x793, 974K)

This. Literally months old information.

For those who don't know, see pic and
youtube.com/watch?v=KVlP0qjEsg4 (see date)
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dalaran/Osconty

Attached: 1543725293304.png (1920x1080, 3.22M)

there'll be a lot so Activision collects their neetbux when people end up transferring off dead servers they refuse to merge

Sharding doesnt do anything but remove the need for a queue early on. IF they only use it early on.
However if we looked at populated server i would guess there maybe be 25-30 in the us another 25-30 in EU and than like 2-3 for AUS

unbased retard

isn't second worst class hunter?

true the only slightly comfy inns horde has are the tauren ones, and they are the least common ones kek

cause it's shit
totems are fucking annoying
your spells cost 400% mana

tier sets look baller though

yeah except when one of them wants to log out.........

You mean the best?

this guy fucks

>Because Shaman is second worst class in Vanilla
Imagine being this retarded in 2019.

most machinima is inherently cringe but this is particularly bad

>tfw no mini-Dwight Schrute to whip my retail ass into shape for classic WoW
why even play

>Retailfags trying to show they know more about Vanilla than any one else.
youtube.com/watch?v=-tKf9sWWVuk

Does the fire damage shaman leveling spec work even with non-broken flametongue mechanics?
And can it be done on your first character or does it pretty much require you to give gold from another characteR?

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=VRS8dRDW7wg

We're going home, lads. We're going home.

Pick your starting zone.

Attached: 1552234884604.jpg (1863x1685, 1.16M)

Mulgore baby, it's the comfiest. I dunno whether to start with a druid or a shaman though, probably a druid.

>best starting zone is for slow running door blocking goofy cow retards

Attached: 1457066466408.png (289x435, 281K)

>Karazhan Crypts, Uldum, Dalaran, Gilneas, Hyjal, Quel'Thalas, the Stormwind Vault, Grim Batol, the sealed gate in Blackrock Depths, Old Ironforge, Ironforge Airfield, Wetlands farm, Blackmaw Hold
And people say Vanilla doesn't have content after Naxxramas.

durotar is the only bad one

>Durotar:
Annoying, requires you to go back and forth, looks really boring
>Mulgore:
Looks really good, the well quests requires some traveling but not too bad when you know the zone, overall good zone.
>Teldrassil
Beautiful, good layout. And those super difficult caves, usually not worth doing but super memorable.
>Tirisfal Glades
1-6 is super weird and awkward. Depressing forest, but good quest layout, can easily follow one path that covers almost everything in one go. It's okay, I guess.

Only because it kinda blends together with Barrens, making you even more sick of fucking deserts.

Tirisfal Glades it is

nah it's got a lot of pointless running and the quests are obnoxiously placed sometimes
it's just blah

>Dwarf (m) - Rogue
You. I like you.

>Elwynn
Hogger, 11 elite
>Dun Morogh
Vagash, 11 elite
>Teldrassil
Oakenscowl, 9 elite
>Durotar, Mulgore, Tirisfal
No elites

Why is horde easy mode?

*shrinks you*

don't forget the FUCKING murlocs in Elwynn which are more dangerous than Hogger

nice R*dditism faggot. did you also leave him an upvote you fine gentlesir?

Teldrassil also has the furbolg cave which is almost impossible to not die in if you're alone.

Druids have battle res and are good supports for main healers because of innervate. they're also solid flag runners in battlegrounds. they're pretty mediocre at healing by themselves, though. shamans are more self sufficient, give big dick healing output with chain heal, and give great buffs. you'll be playing resto as either DESU.

Because horde is the nigger faction.

whoa this really made me think

Yes. And then everyone applauded xD

horde has better transportation, more quests, easier areas
no wonder it's the faction exclusively played by man babies

>people unironically enjoy mulgore
>when it looks like a desert but green

I've barely played Wow, I intend to roll a gnome warlock, how fucked am I? Also, is warlock considered easymode?

Hunting on a steppe is more kino than yet another fantasy forest

what class should i roll?

Dwarf Priest if you want 120% raid spot with no gear needed.

Don’t forget the trogg caves of eternal respawning and double pulling.

>alliance warlock
minorly fucked but not useless
>warlock considered easymode
in pve they are easy mode, you can easily take down orange mobs with voidwalker and endgame is just spamming the same spells
however you have 0 defense against high level gankers while leveling where most other classes have a few escape tools

Class funness rankings!

>Top Tier
Mage
Shaman
Warlock
Rogue

>Mid Tier
Hunter
Druid

>Bottom Tier
Priest
Pala
Warrior

>however you have 0 defense against high level gankers
Just lolcoil them and kite them to death. I killed level 60 rogues in my 40s.

Death coil helps

>which you can proc by sitting in every fight
afaik sit procs won't be a thing in classic
just like frontstabbing

If you have end game in mind;
>heal
Dwarf priest
>tank
Tauren Warrior
>damage
Warlock

The first two are top tier spots, while warlocks of any description tend to be rare and have enough useful utility to generall get a spot even if their damage output isn’t great. Other damage classes are far more competitive due to numbers.

reminder:

Attached: 1523617130093.png (1416x1326, 2.52M)

>Bottom Tier
>Priest

What the fuck am i reading

Attached: 1547492339815.png (540x718, 296K)

>you'll be playing resto as either DESU
That's what gives me the most doubt about the classes, I'd rather dps or offtank as a bear (although that's probably not an option in vanilla)

does death coil not get resisted?

So which class would you recommend that is both sought after and isn't easy mode?

True they might have fixed that, leveling a druid just got a whole lot more tedious if so.

warrior (tank)

>this is my wand. there are many like it but this one is mine

Sure but so do stuns and snares...

Depends on the level difference, but it may or may not get resisted. Fortunately it's an affliction spell so your 10% hit from suppression works on it.

you should've said
>class funness while leveling ranks!
then

definitely not at the same rate

if the skip for horde is in the game and everyone can do it horde is favored for av. also try finding a image that isn't just cropping retarded shit with ms paint
>reminder:
kys

Reminder that cherry pick is strong in this image and it's made by a butt hurt Human Male Warlock

Attached: 1448558375278.jpg (1095x1300, 158K)

My hype has exceeded my patience

Attached: 1541919927418.png (430x410, 381K)

So wheres my Retribution Blood Elf Paladins?

Attached: e139d7f9.webm (720x1280, 385K)

>damage
>Warlock
fucking kek, you need to bust your ass for the raid as the utility bitch, worry all the time about aggro and still only be midtier dps

meanwhile mages show up 5 minutes before raid, stomp you on meters with one hand and then get caster loot priority

Ya got me

ITS FUCKIN REAL BOIS WE GOIN HOME IM GONNA CRY HYPE AS FUCK

stay butthurt. it'll be good practice for retail when I'm destroying your dogshit horde characters

Attached: 1550696881408.png (374x667, 547K)

LETS GO!

Attached: 1539571111017.jpg (674x960, 140K)

You won't be taken this time at all. We know how fights and timers work. We could already stance dance in vanilla, now the retards who didn't will have timers to tell them when.

That's the majority of the game doh. And if I don't specify I get replies.

>it'll be good practice for retail
>alliance winning bgs ever
?

Attached: 1542119202801.jpg (766x1042, 220K)

Based gnomeslayer

I'm only a minor amount of hype away from breaking and going to a private server right fucking now.

Meanwhile five other mages cry in the corner because they got left out and you grab loot anyway.

i hope they put in a lot of months between content, 3 years for the game total

It's...coming back.

It's all coming back.

Attached: 1552246600188.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

The horde is pure again motherfucker, your kind is gone and hopefully gone forever.

I'm so hyped to be playing with you bros come summer. This seems reassuring that Blizz is going in the right direction.

Attached: 1537187591585.jpg (736x815, 62K)

alliance is entirely av rankers with zero pvp skill, I say this as someone currently playing ally on ND. the amount of players who will pvp hardcore like apes is probably less than 1% of alliance, the rest will be cucks trying to cheese their way to grand marshal

Attached: 1539710400350.png (445x1115, 431K)

Don't do it user. Stay strong

There's nothing to be hyped about. The sense of exploring a brand new world will not be there, it will be just a bunch of min maxers lusting for the old times they will never get.

The fuck are achievement points you god damn zoomer. Fuck off.

Can't wait to bust mad nuts in NE players

>implying you aren't exploring your memories
>each area unlocking things you have forgotten over the years

>sexy walk by mur_zik

Don't listen to the other user. Assuming blizzard doesn't shit it up, the hype will deliver.

>implying anyone besides 30+ have enough income to pay for WoW classic or any MMO right now

Attached: buying video games.png (795x374, 56K)

t. Someone who has never played a proper MMORPG

Kill yourself underage cuck

So do we need to buy retail to play it or will it be standalone?

wait, who the fuck spends that much money every DAY?!

I live in a shithole southeastern European ex communist country and my monthly salary is a 1000$ (which is above average in my country). I can comfortably afford fucking 12 dollars a month.

Me too, im a new player though so I want to experience everything fresh for the first time

>no, your fun is an illusion, no, stop! REEEEEEEEE

Attached: A692E442-6954-432C-98FC-EBB7046C189D.gif (400x300, 423K)

The groups are listed right there in the image.

you would be surprised

>mfw they swapped Sweeping to Fury and Death wish to Arms in TBC
what the fuck were they thinking
>muh pve aoe
yeah kill urself nigger
fucking garbage design
why did i even roll this fucking trash class in TBC it's literally useless garbage

>Rogues are the most useless class in the game
>can keep up top damage without raising threat

dumb zoomer we were just as broke
you're obviously going to be spending less before moving out

Attached: weeksoffulltimework_1.jpg (736x386, 32K)

You'll need a sub, You dont need to buy the newest expansion atleast just the $15/month.

I'm mainly holding off on it to avoid the rougher parts of leveling like the water totem quest and water form quest from truly resurfacing in my memory. It's one thing doing them once or twice on a real server, it's different doing them right now and then repeating that when classic comes out. Gotta avoid burning out.
Although I could roll a character on Alliance or something, since I never played as them, maybe that would keep things fresh for when I switch to my proper faction on actual classic

even though those quests were difficult they were not insanely difficult. Just needed preparation and potions/buff potions. Also can go out of your way and use those one time quest items that are snares and stuff.