Any good sim games where you can set your own tax policy?

Any good sim games where you can set your own tax policy?

Attached: 1552306908208.jpg (645x729, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

silive.com/entertainment/2015/08/george_rr_martin_heres_where_t.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Superpower 2, best autism game ever

SuperPower 2

Cities Skylines I think

He said good though. SP2 is mediocre.
Try supreme commander

I don't see how SP2 is mediocre, it's pretty good and I've yet to find a similar game like it. Isn't supreme commander an RTS though? I've only played forged alliance

Victoria II

Oh yeah, my bad, I meant supreme ruler. Now that's an autism feeder

minecraft

most city builders and grand strategy. amazingly civ never featured theft mechanics

Democracy 3

>Tfw winds of winter and a dream of spring is never going to come out.

We just have to accept that the show ending is the only one we're going to get. I would kill if I could just read the last Jamie chapters than i'll be satisfied.

TAX-AT-ION

I absolutely hate that fat fuck. Fuckin fat pink masts and literal shit poetry what the absolute fuck?

Stronghold Crusader is the best castle sim RTS in the universe.

silive.com/entertainment/2015/08/george_rr_martin_heres_where_t.html

>But on Saturday during the record-breaking "Game of Thrones" night at Richmond County Bank Ballpark, Martin let slip his real feelings about the "Lord of the Rings" author.

>During a conversation with the Advance, Martin discussed everything from the war in Afghanistan to his childhood dreams of Staten Island to this year's GOP presidential candidates' stances on Iran. When asked if he would ever consider running for president, Martin's answer was a simple no. Why not?

>"Because it's hard," Martin laughed.

>Martin went on to discuss how few other fantasy books have explored the difficulty of power and leadership -- Tolkien included, he said.

>"You see that at the end of the ['Lord of the Rings'] books, when Sauron has been defeated and Aragorn is king," Martin told the Advance. "It's easy to type, 'he ruled wisely and well,' but what does that constitute?"

>"What was his tax policy? How did the economy function? What about the class system?"

>"The orcs," he continued. "There are still tens and thousands of orcs at the end of 'Lord of the Rings.' Did he pursue a policy of genocide toward them? Or did he reach out and try to educate them and bring them into the mainstream and civilize them? We never get answers to any of these questions. We just get 'he ruled wisely and well.'"

heh... nothin personnel Token

Attached: 1552305655798.jpg (1200x800, 132K)

George is a fucking hack. Faggot fat fucking piece of shit.

THE MORE SHE DRANK

That game of thrones RTS is kinda good

Was he being ironic or something? GoT is very superficial for the most parts

/pol/ parodies this exact fucking shit all the time.
Why are they always right fellow Yea Forumsirgins?

no he legitimately believes he is much better than stodgy ole Tolkien

[Insert copypasta about how George is a fatfuck draft dodger who lived a life of ease and luxury and wrote a mediocre unfinished book series about despair and nihilism, whereas Tolkien experienced first-hand the horrors of war in the trenches of the Somme and wrote a book series (complete with its own language and history) about hope and redemption that went on to sell more copies than any other book except the Bible in the 20th Century here]

Tolkien is to creative literary genius what Martin is to hack pulp idiocy. They both so far surpass anyone else in their field that they will be remembered 1,000 years from now as a kind of yin and yang of fantasy, a Manichaen duality of speculative letters. For every sublime, luminous beauty that Tolkien has gifted the world, Martin has cursed us with a tedious, banal ugliness. It is unfair to compare the two directly on any one point, because Martin is in every way the anti-Tolkien, patently sterile, parasitical, and inferior, but so much so that he becomes a monument in his own right, and counterbalances Tolkien.

Could one exist without the other? Tolkien obviously could. But it is only by the contrast that Martin offers that we can truly appreciate the full depths and heights of Tolkien. Our understanding of Tolkien would be incomplete if Martin had never set pen to page. It is through only the abject failure and futility of Martin that we can approach an apprehension of the true scope and scale of Tolkien's hitherto inconceivable greatness. Perhaps this is what Tolkien had in mind when he wrote about the Music of the Ainur. If Tolkien is a subcreator in the image of Eru, truly Martin is like unto Melkor. It is only reflected in the awfulness of the one that we can fully see the goodness of the other.

Attached: 8d5f46d7caa0ab50b0b7c13a0a35ce24.jpg (1283x2048, 526K)

Not a fan of either author, but ending a children's story with "he ruled wise and well" allows the audience to decide for themselves what a good leader would do instead of being told by the author.

Attached: 1531030976100.png (362x507, 192K)

the thing is Martin is objectively wrong about Tolkien just leaving off Aragorn with 'he was wise and good', in the Appendices Tolkien goes into detail about what Aragorn did after becoming king, how he dealt with the Harad who were still a threat, rebuilt the northern realms etc.

Attached: 142034490297.png (348x520, 260K)

He's literally complaining that Tolkien doesn't provide details that are not relevant to the story or add to the theme in anyway, which is basic writing law. If you read his books you'll see why, because he insists on describing every banquet in great detail like only a fat fuck could.

Pretty sure Tolkien's initial description of the Shire, it's history, geography, family clans and political and administrative structures is way more in depth than anything Martin has cooked up

>george will die any day now
>final books will never come out
>everyone will consider the show ending the one true ending to the series

say it with me:

BOOKFAGS

B T F O
T
F
O

>he insists on describing every banquet in great detail like only a fat fuck could.

Attached: 1535095095978.jpg (300x295, 24K)

>I would kill if I could just read the last Jamie chapters
You've read them already. LSH hangs him in the next Brienne chapter, the end.

Orc tax 3

Based GRRM.

Tolkien is such a hack, DUDE GOOD GUYS SURVIVE AND BAD GUYS DIE

>I would kill
the things you do for love

But that's exactly how GoT will end

They'll release what he has until the day he dies. Let's hope he writes all the jaime stuff before he kicks the bucket

>i-it's okay when anime does it
But yeah I do agree actually.

The show at least.

atleast the show will get an ending lmao

feels good knowing george can die any minute now

I'll pay you 400 bajillion dollars if the White Walkers win

It's implied that the orcs disappeared gradually just like all the other magic creatures after the ring was destroyed and the age of man began.
Did he really miss that?

he's retarded enough to believe that orcs would suddenly be accepted within the next 100 years or so of Aragon's rule
A better question would be why the elves didn't try and rehabilitate orcs after Melkor was felled

It was probably too hard, only Valar have been successful in creating new races, I guess reverting their work would require equal powers.