Comfy DMC5 thread

No loaded meme title or dumb questions. Lets actually talk about the game here

>What was your favorite part of the game?
>What were your favorite weapons or characters to use?
>Favorite Devil Breaker?
>Who's your favorite boss?
>What combos or moves did you favor most?
>What difficulty did you start with?
>Did any particular part give you trouble?
>What environments did you like most?

Attached: devil-may-cry-5-early-concepts-9.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKWG7TuOpW8&t=7s
youtu.be/ulv37f9qIV8?t=56
youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w
youtube.com/watch?v=oKWG7TuOpW8
amazon.com/Kingston-120GB-Solid-SA400S37-120G/dp/B01N6JQS8C/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why the FUCK did they get rid of majin form!? Isn't Dante supposed to be more powerful in 5 then in 2? He still takes damage like a bitch in sin DT.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (956x720, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oKWG7TuOpW8&t=7s

>Favorite part of the game
When we get DEVIL SWORD DANTE holy shit that was hype as fuck.

>Favorite Boss
I really liked Cavaliere Angelo. That fucking music and atmosphere coupled with him being a pretty good challenge. The sword clash counters made it really fun and you get a chance to really use all Dante's styles.

>Favorite Breaker
I used the Bringer one a lot when I got it since I liked all the special animations and UNGA from DMC4. But for the new ones I'm actually liking the mobility from Gerbera. You can do a lot of cool stuff with it and stay in the air a lot longer. Its basically an extra dodge. Plus it deflects projectiles which is cool as fuck

>Part that gave me trouble
I think its just because I suck with Nero, but I honestly had a hard time with Goliath in the beginning. I only died once or twice, but I found him way harder than the demo. I can do it fine now without dying but it made me feel like a pleb. I had a lot of issues with Urizen later on

Attached: 1552091168817.jpg (863x1024, 36K)

Does anyone here remember that fat ass Strelok from Gamefaq who got raped with a bone in school? Lmao I hope he posts here.

Frustration is getting bigger ...
BANG BANG BANG
YOU ARE A DOUBLE CUTIE

I hope Dante gets to fight Goliath in BP

Attached: smug.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

I like the fact you take damage. Why have a DT that just makes you invincible when you can have one that actually gets you to dodge and use all that extra speed and POWER

Same. I hope V gets to fight him too

Hard to say, there was a lot of good stuff. Nero’s banter in the finale and Dante saying the J-word are probably at the top.
Balrog is amazing fun and I found myself really into V, as well. I didn’t realize how much more comfortable I was with Nero than anyone else until the final mission, though. With Dante I’m dancing around Vergil, with Nero I’m just charging his ass.
>Favorite Devil Breaker?
Punchline, no doubt
Vergil is probably cheating, so King Cerberus
With Dante, I trick forward, rainstorm over, then danse macarbe into that ass. Simple, fun.
DH
Holy shit, those teleport behind you lizards. I didn’t die, but goddamn that ground me to a halt
The mansion grounds were neat, but honestly there’s a bit too much tree for my liking

Hard to say, i was very giddy when Urizen got off his chair, when Legendary Sword Dante showed up, and pretty much anything with Vergil.
Dante, i still find Nero tedious, i hate having to manage the exceed and the gun and now the arms too. V was cool, but he doesn't have as many toys as Dante and Nero, and i guess he will never have as many toys as them(Rip in pasta never forgetti). Favorite weapon is definitively Balrog, with the bike as a close second.
Cavaliere Angelo definitively, Vergil was kinda disappointing as a boss fight. It felt like "been there done that", didn't really have that many new tricks up his sleeve.
Devil Hunter obviously.
Artemis, anything that flies in these games is the bane of my existence, fuck those scissor ghosts too.
The tree i guess.

Attached: 1552127192703.png (628x552, 504K)

youtu.be/ulv37f9qIV8?t=56

>I hope V gets to fight him too
He already does though.

Attached: you don't like the hat huh.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

From the first trailer I was kinda sad that Nero lost his devil bringer, then I started trying the different devil breakers and thought they were super fun but I always missed his grab as a normal part of his playstyle.

Then mission 20, devil bringer is back, you get to keep it, everything is absolutely perfect. My expectations were exceeded.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).png (1280x720, 1.27M)

>favorite part of the game
Nero vs Vergil
They went full anime and it was glorious
>weapons
Balrog is my favourite, but King Cerberus is pretty good too
>breaker
Punchline or Gerbera
>boss
Cavaliere, no contest
>combos
Kicking enemy up into the air with Balrog, switching to punches, doing some jabs and then swordmaster them to the ground
>trouble
I only died once to Vergil as Dante on the first DH playthrough, but FUCK FURIES AND FUCK EMPUSA QUEENS
>environments
Eh, there's not much good
I guess the Cerberus mission was neat

>I'M NOT LETTING YOU DIE
>Dante with the boxing weapon
>the skateboard one
>Vergil or the Trish Cavalier
>uppercut
>Devilhunter
>game was easy as fuck until mission 19 that mission forced me to use royalguard and god it was great doing perfect parrys and releases on the last phase
>only liked the ending ones or some at the begining, the room full of books for example was great

so they changed vergil's DT from the koneko design? shame honestly

It's supposed are supposed to look similar to Dante's, who's not using Kaneko dt anymore.

Attached: dt concept art.png (1116x967, 1.03M)

DANTEEEEEEEEEE
Dante with double Kalina Ann and Sparda
>Favorite Devil Breaker?
Pasta Breaker
Vergil
SOS+ Nero slamdunking with R2
DH
Vergil was the only fight that took me more than 3 tries, but my excuse is that I had played for nearly 12 hours straight and went to bed minutes after I finished the credits roll.
City. The squiggly hellscape became boring quick AND lasted for like 12 missions? Fuck that.

Man I really loved how they handled Nero being Vergil's son. Dante has to tell him and hes just emotionally fucked up over it. And then he has to tell Vergil on top of that. Made Nero's interrupting their fight all the better.

Also I have barely touched Balrog. I really liked Ifrit in DMC1 but I was having too much fun with Cavaliere and DSD to try anything else.

Also, is rainstorm fairly good? I barely used gunslinger in any game, but it certainly looks neat. I only recently understood how to use the charged shots individually to keep stuff airborne for a bit.

The alternate development cutscenes are fucking killing me, man. This is genuinely hilarious to watch.

Attached: 15310535.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

>>What was your favorite part of the game?
Mission 13 coop, Final Urizen and Vergil, including super nero vs vergil.
>>What were your favorite weapons or characters to use?
Nero in general and DSD
>>Favorite Devil Breaker?
Gerbera, trying to learn Tomboy
>>Who's your favorite boss?
Vergil
>>What combos or moves did you favor most?
Practicing max act and Balrog uppercut
>>What difficulty did you start with?
DH
>>Did any particular part give you trouble?
First Vergil fight
>>What environments did you like most?
The area for final Urizen fight. The slowly breaking illusion was kino.

I don't dislike the game's soundtrack but I really feel like playing it through with Nier Automata's OST. Is there a way to replace the music files of the game or should I just run Nier Automata's OST in the background with the game music turned off?

I’ve always been adept at juggling Trickster and Swordmaster, so adding Gunslinger to the mix is the next step. Rainstorm looks cool as hell and it a great way to dodge bosses. In 4 I was really, really good without coyote in GS, but I just can’t get the hang of it here. Mostly because I’ve taken no time to fully grasp Faust and I keep accidentally switching into it, so I try to stick with E&I

switched R2 for circle and nero feels perfect now

Attached: subhumans.png (1890x709, 1.18M)

Is there any reason not to remap R1 to Nero's DT instead of breaking DAs?
Or, is there ever any reason to manually break a DA? Doing so does a little bit of damage, but one might as well just charge it to full and blow it up that way.

nero ex color looked really bad on the preorder cover, but looks surprisingly good in game

>Favourite part
Just some regular gameplay, where as Nero I was fucking shit up with Tomboy and doing really well, I then hear "SMOKING SEXY STYLE" and the soundtrack blasts Devil Trigger. Similar with Dante, I was destroying niggas with Cavalier and hearing YOU CANNOT KILL ME while doing that made me cum
>Favourite weapons
Tomboy, Rawhide, Cavalier and Balrog. Much prefer Nero over Dante but I've always been bad at DMC
>Favourite Boss
Gilgamesh or Cavalier
>Combos or moves
SM move with Cavalier
>Difficulty
Devil Hunter
>Did any part give you trouble
Most of SoS because I'm shit, Urizen was pretty tough but satisfying once I beat him
>What environments did I like the most
I really liked the inside of the tree, it was such a strange world. Much better than 3s grey tower

>YOUUUU WIIILLL REEEEGRET. BEEEEING BOOORN USELESS...ANNND HUUMAN. I WILL SHOW YOU. YOUR. WORST. NIGHTMARES! I WILL GIVE YOU. DESPAIR. ANNND DEATH!

>Artemis
I never got to see what actually happens when she finishes her fly up high holy light looking thing. She was hard to reach but fun, I liked all of her sounds.

At the same time that I like that the hat adjusts to the enemy size, I wish urizen would just stay with a super tiny hat

>SQUASHED LIKE A BUUUUG
Rest in piece little chicken. It's been a bash.

How do you play V without it getting boring? There's little gain in charging either's ability over just mashing and reading the "Dummie's Book of Summoning"

>be teenage boy
>go to hot chick's party, she's legal now but still won't fuck anyone but alright I'll take the challenge
>she lives in this weird-ass mansion, lots of cleaning stuff scattered around
>still, pretty fun party, all the regular bros and hoes showed up
>halfway through the night there's some rumbling noise
>look outside and a van erupts from the yard
>bunch of literally whos come flooding out with swords and shit
>ohfuck.jpg
>some 40-year-old boomer kicks the door open and chucks like twenty boxes of pizza on the table from across the room
>guy that doesn't look much older than the rest of us walks in and waves at us awkwardly
>blonde woman carries in a fucking jukebox with like one arm
>other chick with glasses is yelling and cursing not to drop the damn thing
>lady with a fucking rocket launcher walks in and gives bedroom eyes to what feels like the whole room
>another 40-year-old boomer that looks like he never left his twenties walks over and just fucking stares at me
>I go to take a drink and he starts autistically rambling about having power and his motivation or whatever the fuck
>birthday girl is all over the first boomer, he looks like he really doesn't wanna be here
>20-year-old is drawing all the girls' eyes but screams something about "KIERYEH" or some shit
>revs his fucking sword, no lie, and rides it out the front door
>both boomers hang around the blonde chick looking even more uncomfortable than before
>even the hot lady with the rocket launcher is getting piss drunk it looks like
>boomer throws pizza slice at the other guy and screams "WOOHOOHOO"
>guy slices the thing out of mid-air and screams "NOW I'M MOTIVATED"
>both of them turn into fucking bat demons and fly through the roof
>the rest of them are just acting like this is normal
>chick with glasses walks over and starts talking about how hard it was to make a robot arm that drills but still has a good grip
>I can't tell if she's coming on to me
>mfw I just wanted to smash

Attached: 1552274143399.png (376x438, 265K)

I loved Urizen and V, i'm honestly disappointed in the twist simply because it means we've lost them forever.

Attached: 1552098422490.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

>Lady/Artemis, both from DMC3
>Trish/Cavaliere, both created by Mundus (Cavaliere Angelo is also 100% a VJ Alastor homage)
kino

Try to keep your pets alive in higher difficulties and it becomes quite the challenge.

You're right, I forgot about that part since I got through it so quick. Also I finally found that god tier music from those fights
youtube.com/watch?v=g8A7NGqnq5w

I think what got me about it is that V is on Death's door crumbling away and just struggling to survive. Music makes it feel really sad as he makes it through. Thank fuck for Nero helping him with Malphas and carrying him the rest of the way. I thought maybe thats what Vergil meant when he said "Thank you Nero" before fucking off into his portal

Dante and Vergil's banter in the underworld "Where did you learn to count!? We're even."
Dante, with Balrog and Cerberus
>Favorite Devil Breaker?
Ragtime, I love time stop abilities
Vergil
I loved all of Balrog's blow mode moves
Devil Hunter
Playing as V in general, I just don't like his playstyle
M2, the first fight's arena. And Vergil's boss arena

Technically you get to experience devil bringer before that through one of the breakers, but I agree that was hype as fuck once you realize you can just use it all the time now AND breakers!

Rebellion, DSSparda or DSDante?
Do they deal different damage? Is DSS just a reskin of Rebellion? etc

>only died once to Vergil
Did you replay the other games recently as practice? I had a really rough time. Though it may be because i didnt find or buy much health or DT upgrades. Vergil kicked my ass

>fw Morrison note reveals that Lady's life consists of hunting demons and depressingly drinking herself to sleep at night
Her and Dante were made for each other

Attached: how to greet a lady.jpg (1200x866, 101K)

That's definitively what Vergil meant.

Vergil thanking Nero, Dante telling Nero that Vergil is his father, everything Dante/Vergil related, all the nods to DMC 3 and Nico. Ah, Nico...

Dante. Balrog and Cavaliere.

>Favorite Devil Breaker?

Overture or Gerbera. Tomboy is cool as well.

Cavaliere Nelo.

Swordmaster Cavaliere on air and Balrog's crazy shit on fire.

DH, of course.

I died a few times but no real trouble. I guess Vergil was the toughest.

Level design was pretty bland. I liked the ending with the fight with Vergil. Blue sky, things looking clearer and calm. I liked that.

Attached: Dante_.jpg (770x770, 170K)

>room full of books
Hahaha did you also run around knocking every one of them down?

Mission 19 and 20 I think.

Dante and his motorcycle sword

>Favorite Devil Breaker?
None. I found them annoying.

Vergil. Never gets old

Ramming my bike up somethings ass

>_> What environments did you like most?
The city - especially after how much tree sap I saw

>you will never use fatto catto in another devil may cry game ever again

Attached: 1552201362922.jpg (720x878, 97K)

Do we have the lyrics for Silver Bullet yet?

I thought he was thanking Nero for taking care of Yamato.

Attached: verg.png (2560x1600, 1.38M)

>Favorite Part Of The Game
When Nero stops Dante and Vergil, that shit was KINO
>Favorite weapons or characters
I didn't have that much fun with V as i hoped i would, but i loved playing as Nero and Dante, as for weapons, i like all of them equally, they're all amazing, but recently I've been playing with King Cerberus a lot.
>Favorite breaker
Probably Rawhide, i love JCing it, it's really fun.
>What combos and moves did you favor the most?
Recently I've been doing Crystal>Air Trick>Revolver>JC>Guard Cancel Air Mustang>E&I>Killer Bee
>What difficulty did you start with
Devil Hunter obviously
>Did any particular part give you trouble
The Malphas fight and the M19 Vergil fight, funnily enough i had way more trouble in these fights in Devil Hunter than in SoS, i even managed to kill Malphas without taking any damage.
>What envoirments did you like the most
The house illusion in M17, and V's weird dimension in M14

Attached: e8cc2dddea577a95a83166ea6eba05e7.jpg (416x233, 17K)

Would you guys be interested in seeing a remake of DMC1 in RE Engine in the same style as 5? Take into account that it'd probably end up being very different from the original game and a lot of the broken abilities reeled in. Also wouldn't mind seeing a redemption remake for 2.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

Not particularly recently, maybe around December. Also I had about 3/4 ofmax health, and almost full DT.

Is there any point in delaying Streak or is it strictly for timing purpose with no other benefits?

it's just DT lyrics

I plan to do some drinking and watch the whole two hours. Makes me regret not getting the special edition, but from what I hear i'd be getting mega busters in my levels which kinda breaks immersion a bit.

honestly speaking here

I liked the ending but Vergil kinda gave up too fast. He was all "I must be strong and kill dante once and for all. I didn't lose to nero, I can still fight" and then he was suddenly "welp, nevermind, I guess I did lose to my son, guess I'm a good guy now, better go mow the grass"

I guess I was expecting a little more devils crying

did I miss something?

Attached: 1530893155127.png (540x343, 165K)

Not really.

No
I don't want remakes for anything
Just play dmc1

No. I'd rather them invest time and resources into a sequel. I loved REmake 2 but remakes by default are risk averse and that's not what the industry needs.

>that shit was KINO

Lol that shit was Naruto as fuck. Terrible.

rate

Attached: 1552286110777.png (1280x3414, 1.71M)

DT Nero vs Vergil was like Aumaan Anubis and Naked Jehuty in zone of the enders. You get to completely overwhelm him. I actually almost died. Not because it was too hard, but I kept stalling to hear the devil trigger remix for longer and more hype.

i wouldn't be interested in any ramake of DMC. Don't see the point.
Give me a new chapter already.

>Vergil constantly teleports away from my moves
>Parries all my moves as well
>Can only attack him in a few moments where the game allows you too
Is there any way to get past that bullshit or is it designed so Vergil teleports away from shit?

>Urizen in a tiny hat
I hope someone mods that in. It'd be as funny as seeing Nightmare with that tiny ass hat.

Attached: 20190311004431_1.jpg (2560x1440, 890K)

i like it

Yes, you can only attack him during opening (after dash move, normal combo, etc.)

You're in for a treat, user.

Attached: 15310525.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

??

>wait for him to attack
>RG everything he does
>lay into him
>repeat

Okay, give me your favorite Shakespeare quote

Attached: 1552294901293.png (520x549, 225K)

>no Turbo
>no enemy DT
>no playable Vergil
>no "skip V" button
>no co-op

I do actually, phantom and alastor would look really nice in the new graphics

I mostly just went between trickster and royal guard during bosses. Which makes sense since theyre both defensive I guess. For faust, unless theres more moves at higher GS level that I havent unlocked yet, it seems to have a fairly simple moveset where you just hold it down after marking something. Though if you summon the faust ghost he can keep shooting for you while you do regular combos.

Thank you to those who are not savage beasts at the game, those not complete shit but not very good either. We'll make it. let's get better at our own pace.

Attached: 1537466303030.gif (420x168, 2.79M)

Vergil really didn't have any reason to keep fighting, Dante was already beaten, and Vergil isn't evil or dick enough to kill his own son. Besides, Dante and Vergil end the game by taking a violence festival vacation in hell. I think the relationship between Dante and Vergil is pretty misunderstood, maybe i misunderstand it too, but the way i see it they don't really hate each other, they don't want to kill each other, Dante feels like he HAS to kill Vergil because otherwise the guy keeps making towering structures that kill hundreds if not thousands of people, and Vergil cannot stand being weaker than Dante.

But for the first time, Vergil is not weaker than Dante, and Vergil has no more reason to make giant structures that kill people, and he now finally has humanity thanks to his adventure as V and Nero, so Dante doesn't have much reason to kill him or stop him from doing anything either. Add Nero to the mix and the conflict is officially over.

Attached: 1547165270424.png (3840x1080, 3.93M)

>tfw no phantom familiar

Attached: 1552264064215.jpg (540x770, 174K)

cant you deactivate only the mega buster in the pc version through steam?

Attached: 1529170500294.png (945x945, 297K)

oh shit .exit hamlet

Hard one. Probably Vergil appearence plus his and Dante's epilogue. Pure Kino. Also MJ dance, this scene cured my lugs cancer and filled my dark soul with light, gave me some bizzare and positive Jojo vibes
Dante with Dante Sword and Cerberus
Overture and Tomboy
Vergil, obviously
Still stuck with SM+TR, but trying to git gut with RG.
DH
Playing as V perhaps, but i wouldn't call it troble since he's not difficult to play just sort of boring. Also fuck furries.
Dante and Vergil's home.

Attached: 1552204380326.jpg (588x588, 30K)

Final form Urizen looked retarded as fuck, put your plants back on you fraud.

Breaking them is a defensive move that'll get you out of danger. If youre being combod or sucked into goliath's big vacuum you can get out by breaking it.

What does turbo do?

>Forma del Seething
>Metal Gear
>Dante Imaginando

Attached: hahaha.jpg (189x266, 7K)

>Dante imaginando
>Metal Gear
kek

I think damage is the same. Sparda is just a Rebellion reskin.

Currently downloading it, because I have some mixed feelings when looking at footage. Going to try it for a bit, and if I like it I'll get it on Steam.
But only if I can get the Denuvo free version. I think I saw some kind of guide on Steam on how to get it. If they don't 'fix' that, I'll get it if I like it.

My Nero setup (spoilers):
Devil Trigger on Square
Devil Bringer on Circle
Gun on R2
Devil Breaker on L1
Exceed on L2

>and Vergil has no more reason to make giant structures that kill people

he can always get a normal job now as an engineer/architect
I bet his resume would look great

Speeds up gameplay.

>>no playable Vergil
actually, you can play him now, see

M-maybe V saved a copy of his mind/soul into his magic cane and he'll come back, r-right?

Attached: 1552096819334.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

Same. Ive got such mixed feelings about it. Urizen was real fucking intimidating and V was really cool and likeable. Vergil is great on his own, but the sum of his parts are even better apart from him.

fast

All grabs can be escaped from by breaking your breaker.

MOVE FAST BABY DONT BE SLOW

So between Rebellion/Sparda and DSD it's just a preference of a couple of moves, right? Just wanna be sure.

Anyone else having issues with slow vertical camera sensitivity on PC? PS4 version didn't seem to have this issue

>Bringer on Circle
my nigga

>I have some mixed feelings when looking at footage

You're crazy.

>I think I saw some kind of guide on Steam on how to get it

Yeah I got it. Denuvo version was crashing like crazy. Got rid of it and it ran smoothly. It's crazy to think that if they hadn't accidentally leaked the denuvo-free version I would have been fucked in the ass by Capcom for purchasing their game.

Stay in the background and fuck around and read poetry out loud.
Honestly that's why i like V so much, i get to be the edgy goth teenager i never was.

Thanks for the spoiler dipshits

>youtube.com/watch?v=oKWG7TuOpW8&t=7s
how?

>forma del seething

Attached: 1538716680956.png (854x448, 595K)

Not him, but can you? I really want to disable all the DLC arms, except GP-01. They're all joke weapons and not very useful

>You're crazy.
I hope I will be soon enough. CUH-RAZY that is.

>have game on an HDD
>have shit cpu
>game freezes for a good minute when the glass breaks after a level
Such is the old PC life.

Attached: 1525552876577.png (513x468, 237K)

Amazing. Saved

Attached: Laugh4.gif (500x357, 358K)

You missed 90% of the plot and didn't notice V.

you can select which DLC to install on steam with checkboxes, they come all checked by default. I havent tried unchecking any and seeing what happen tho

Why wasn't this form in the game?

Attached: unknown.png (803x578, 353K)

Cringe.

Was XV-kun banned? He's not shitting thread up anymore I guess so that's good.

>no enemy DT
So what happens on DMD then?

It is.

Is Sin considered a different form of Majin? Are we never gonna see this beast again?

I figured it was one or the other. Vergil is pretty single minded. But I think if his experiences as V carry over, the two bonded at least a little bit.
>"Hold onto this until then"

his character ID is in the game, its very buggy and unfinished, he will probably get patched in along with BP, the dude said that the will RELASE A MOD THAT ALLOWS US TO SWITCH TO VERGIL OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS DURING MISSIONS

np, btw Urizen and V are Vergil

Yeah. It modifies SM too.

what did you expect would have happened joining discussions about games you haven't completed yet, nigger?

Attached: 1500487203810.jpg (270x291, 16K)

>

Attached: 20190311142505_1.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

>"DONT YOU DARE SAY IT!"
>"JACKPOT!"

Damn modders waste no time. I'll still wait for proper Vergil though.

Attached: Untitled.png (898x199, 135K)

Same

Attached: 1550185295311.png (939x574, 106K)

My one singular complaint is that Kyrie didn't make an appearance.

The voice cameos don't count.

do both nero grabblers have the same range?

>fuck those scissor ghosts too
Bro just instakill them with the scissor parry and then line your gun up with their head. Boom dead. Its the same way as you kill them in DMC1. Actually lost it when I found they kept it in.

Attached: 1551970472219.gif (270x165, 19K)

Always the fucking Reddit rejects who think that Yea Forums is supposed to be some retarded shithole where everyone is an asshole on purpose. We have fucking spoiler tags for a reason, you retarded cunt.
I remember the days where people would spoiler every little thing when new games came out, being careful to rather use too much spoilers than too little.
Fucking newfags I swear.

i think DBringer is slightly longer range

See I had 4 blocks of DT, so my healing was pretty limited. But i imagine youre probably a lot better than me. I could handle first and second form, but kept getting hit by the 9/11 attack til i figured out you could just jump over it instead or dodge. And then 3rd form id get raped with low health.

Why is prologue urreason so much fun

Attached: 1548380747456.jpg (1024x804, 57K)

I miss her.

Attached: 1552065280682.png (815x964, 423K)

This. I was waiting to see Kyrie remodeled after 4 but lol nope. Fuckin' lame.

i cant get the parry time down for that, i heard other anons say that it is when the blade starts to glisten before the swing, idk i need to practice in the void

Where do I find the second thingy for that?
It's mission 4.

Attached: 20190311152726_1.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

They literally fixed all the problems I had with DMC4 Dante, absolutely everything.

>I always thought that Dante's swordmaster (specially Rebellion) was kind of a waste because Nero proved that you could to a shit ton of moves with only one button and directional inputs, well DSD fixes all of that and for those that liked classic Dante's sword they can still play classic Dante so everybody's happy

>Also how much more expanded every devil arm has become. Another complain I had in 4 was that if you could only use 1 devil arm so Red Queen for Nero and Rebellion for Dante, Nero had a complete toolset while Dante was lacking and only made up for it with different devil arms, now you have weapons like Balrog with a shit ton of moves. Now you choose different arms because they're cool not because they're necessary.

Attached: D1KlrI7W0AEv0A8.webm (540x304, 2.8M)

Horrey sheeetttt

Because you're not supposed to beat him resulting in the hardest challenge in the game.

What a load of fucking bullshit, spoiling things on Yea Forums has been a meme since Dumbledore died in page whatever.

It is not.

Attached: sin dt.png (711x673, 849K)

What did you expect of an MGSfag who says nigger. He probably visits r/Yea Forums because he's too scared to come here for any longer than a few minutes

backtrack to that big skellything painted on the wall and summon the big guy(L1/LB)

>go to wall with huge spray paint art on it
>summon Nightmare
>enter hole he leaves in building
>you'll be able to figure out the rest on your own

Catto just wanted to protec V

That's his Majin DT, even has a tail.

Spoiler tags are optional. Report the post for spoilers and see if the mods care as much as you do. Go back.

I wish they could have dark souls-ed vergil where the first fight he uses his regular DT then after you beat him he turns into his Sin DT then regains all his health back. I really still struggled during the fight though it was fucking fun and awesome.

It is..somewhere.
I remember now it's behind a wall in the street area. i know see the giant graffiti? summon nightmare near it.

>Replaying M13 for some multiplayer action
>pick Nero
>Dante and V join in
>use DT and Bringer
>Then remember that they are basically spoilers

Attached: 1529644731517.jpg (331x371, 54K)

people got banned for saying how arthur died

You've already missed it.
It's right after the bridge that you blow up, before going inside the building.

you can report spoilers.

High quality OST rip mega download when? A lot of the tracks on youtube are iffy, pretty sure they're recorded in game.

Attached: YOU CANNOT KILL ME.png (540x295, 181K)

>when he regenerates his fucking arm and flies up there
Fuck yeah that was awesome

>r-reddit
>n-n-newfag
projecting? or just pretending?

>enter hole

Attached: eyebrows.gif (400x225, 922K)

Man some of these clips look so fucking smooth like they're from pre-rendered cutscene.

Mods have been faggots for ages. I don't fucking care about the mods, I care about the users. It's clear you haven't been here for long.
Follow your own advice.

>>Then remember that they are basically spoilers
when you start the game it asks if tou want to see other players using content you still dont have. If they select no, you won't appear in their game. They'll only see players who still dont have those unlocked or the default AI

good thing the spoiler filter exists

>tfw I got banned in an RDR2 thread for saying that Dutch, John, Javier and Bill all died in the first game

Attached: big boss baby.png (299x341, 200K)

Reminder that around 40% of the PS4 DMC 5 owners have not obtained the trophy for reaching SSS style at least ONCE with any character so far.

Only 19.3% finished Devil Hunter, and 9% completed on Human. 1% finished Son of Sparda and 0.1% on DMD, HoH and Hell or Hell each.

Cavaliere Angelo best boss after Vergil 4

When Nero bitchslaps Dante and Vergil just

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg (1354x784, 53K)

Attached: Sin Devil Trigger.jpg (1920x1080, 511K)

game has been out for 4 days, calm down bud

Being proud that you're not using spoilers on purpose is clearly being a newfag and probably a Reddit reject (those two often coincide).

Oh I see, I'm fucking retarded. I broke the wall in both my playthroughs, went in and just turned back before going through he door because I just assumed it was just another way in to the same place for some reason.

Nice, thanks dudes

Attached: 1528822182598.png (1600x900, 2.77M)

>mfw "Prepare.. to dieeeeee"
I swear only Vergil could make this stuff work.

Attached: 1478604854642.jpg (640x577, 60K)

I figured thats what theyd try to do next. I wouldnt mind it, but it wouldnt be as exciting as 5 was simply because we already know the story. 5 was pure hype.

I've been here long enough to know you're making up some culture that never existed here. This was always a place to shitpost about video games. No one cares about your feelings.

Let it be known that edginess can be done oh so right.

>have not obtained the trophy for reaching SSS style at least ONCE with any character so far.
Is this even possible when V exists.

holy fuck underrated

Attached: 1552238549582.jpg (631x658, 39K)

Press F to pay Respects

Attached: 1545251229761.jpg (768x1024, 730K)

>heard other anons say that it is when the blade starts to glisten before the swing,
Yessir. Its a visual queue. When the blade shines white hit that sword button and then walk up the where you gun is right in his face.

Good luck user I know you got this.

Attached: DMC 5.jpg (846x500, 53K)

It's a small thing but I wish there was a costume for Dante with his shorter hair from the prologue, I like the way it looks more.

Lack of motivation shouldn’t be rewarded.

I dont know, I bought the PS4 version since i played the original on PS2. Gotta honor the origins.

Vergil is one of the very few who can make all the edgelord stuff not only work, but look cool.

I liked his bantz. F

I'm not even the guy who posted the spoiler, it's just common sense to avoid this kind of threads, you double nigger

Attached: 1442448269472.jpg (588x559, 63K)

I must say i didn't expect him to turn into a fighter jet. I must say though, am i the only one disappointed at how few new tricks Vergil has? It's been 3 games now and he is still doing the exact same shit, he really needs new toys.

Attached: 1552095347551.jpg (390x398, 135K)

He died in service to Vergil, he has my respect. F

Attached: 1552133696922.jpg (2560x1440, 341K)

Clearly you haven't.
>making it up
Just because you're a newfag, doesn't mean it never happened user. Yea Forums used to hate spoilers and you'd have the occasional troll who's sole purpose was spoiling people, but they usually got banned relatively quickly. You'd rarely see somebody dropping casual spoilers when new games released. Spoiler tags were actually used to hide spoilers, not to fucking meme around. You'd know that if you were here for as long as you claim.

F little chicken, I was happy to see you return from DMC1

>Actually felt emotions when Griffon, Shadow, and Nightmare died.

I didn't think they could do it. It wasn't profound, but it was effective.

dumbass fucking cat

Attached: 1552246787078.png (552x896, 241K)

people say vergil looks weird but I think he looks amazing.

>I must say i didn't expect him to turn into a fighter jet.
I started laughing so much on that part I wasnt able to dodge it

He'll come back. Vergil came back from taking Mundus' dick and exploding

All will be fine once he gets the Devil Sword Vergil in the DLC bro

Yeah apparently Yea Forums has reached the point where that's necessary. I'll take that into account the next time.
Still pisses me off. Fucking newfags shitting up my boards.

they have lots of health and damage

Can you explain to me why I should enjoy playing as V again please?

>he really needs new toys.
I actually disagree. One of the very few things DmC did right was have Vorgil only use Yamato but have it used in 3 different ways and this should be applied to Vergil in DMC5. Dante has multiple weapons, Nero has different arms, V has summons, let Vergil be pure Yamato.

he looks really fucking good, but the classic voice doesn’t fit older Vergil, it’s like a young fag voice in the body of a man

Sin dt is the same thing you fucking idiot. Majin is Japanese for devil/demon. Sin Devil Trigger is the proper translation

>baaaaw muh board was better back in the old days

Except it wasn't. Nero gets his Devil Bringer back, Urizen and V are Vergil, Dante loses his Rebellion. Spoilers.

Use your head next time and avoid threads for new games until you've finished them. Like I said, no one cares about your feelings.

I think Vergil was old and tired. I think the whole "if i can beat my son I win" thing was just him making up an excuse so he didnt have to admit he was over it. Theres actually a cool note in the library section where it talks about an old man giving Vergil a book, and he immediately writes his name in it and says "Its because me and my brother fight over everything, so I have to do this to make sure its truly mine"
Vergil thought his mother loved Dante more and abandoned him. They had already fought a lot. So it shaped his personality and greed.

No new moves?

Use a trainer to get through his levels

He is an erudite and has a fat fucking cat.

He does. Everything from his face to his new outfit is so good, I didn't think Itsuno could one-up DMC3 Vergil yet here we are.

Attached: 1552135730293.jpg (2560x1440, 901K)

Question for your image. How come you have GP01 but not the other deluxe breakers? Is there a way to deactivate them appearing in the shop?

I thought I wouldn't like him at first but he grew on me, I love using the Guillotine move with his cat and the Lighting move on the bird.

It definitely was. I know you wouldn't know any of that, because you're clearly a newfag. Glad we got that out of the way.
Oh and I'm not that guy, so those spoilers don't phase me since I already finished the game. Nice try though.

>we will get playable vergil even prior to DLC

>look outside and a van erupts from the yard
>some 40-year-old boomer kicks the door open and chucks like twenty boxes of pizza on the table from across the room
>blonde woman carries in a fucking jukebox with like one arm
>both of them turn into fucking bat demons and fly through the roof
lol good shit user

Attached: jojo good shit.png (578x790, 386K)

Uncheck them on steam

Attached: 53513228_1274492682697690_2840243297111244800_n.png (1200x675, 1.03M)

I forgot that, I also liked that a lot, an AOE fast as fuck style, normal yamato style and a single target slow yamato style

>PC only

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

That depends, are you:
1) Bored because the game practically hands you SSS rankings when you play as him
2) Bored because you suck ass and can't handle a summoner character

I kinda agree, but i think i'd have a stroke if they changed voice actor.

Attached: 1552128713705.jpg (595x890, 69K)

When else can you taunt and attack at the same time?

Replaying SoS, the characters get so much deeper and better once you beat the game, and SoS adds a whole bunch of new enemy spawns. Much more fun. In terms of levels it was probably the first few Dante missions, because it made me feel excited as fuck to see that they didn't make him boring and shallow, and that it's the most advanced Dante so far
Dante, DSD
>Favorite Devil Breaker?
Punch Line
Vergil, why is it even a question
I try to use everything to get used to it
Devil Hunter
I didn't die apart from fucking final form Urizen who fucked my asshole raw for a solid 20 min, god fucking dammit
I didn't really like the enviroments in the game, weakest part by far, but the mansion in mission 2 is probably the best

>Mission 13
>He picks V

Attached: 1549609183255.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Break on Square
Guns on L1
Bringer R2
Devil Breaker Circle.

Also thank god for PS4 controller touchpad, air taunt + exceed + calibur has become a really cool air combo and it's thanks to that big button.

Capcom will destroy the modder, lel, can’t have him spoil the paid dlc

Dapper kitty!

You realise those people got banned right? And their sole intent was trolling. They weren't just casually dropping that fact on Yea Forums when talking about the book you braindead nigger.

Imagine the potential with V's playstyle. His type of gameplay in an action game can be taken in really interesting ways.

HE COMIN'

I’m bored because i realize how much more fun it would be to play as Nero or Dante

air taunt almost counts as an attack just because you gain some altitude from it

so how do i get nero to click like dante

the big button is so fucking helpful for taunts

I'm completely fucked on ps4 i have to get the whole bundle, is it realistic to expect them to add individual downloads?

Never realized how detailed that cat was until the picture. Damn RE engine is the next MT framework

Attached: Nicolino Locche Boxing Head Movement Compressed.gif (480x360, 2.3M)

Exactly, hell they could add a 4th element to it to match Dante's style switcher.

Dante using Dante can attack while taunting

Exec file doesn't mention any other DLC than already known ones. Vergil would probably be added along with Bloody Palace.

Okay now I’m motivated! Thanks anons

how the fuck do I get the timing of V’s teleport-after-finisher? I basically can only get it right if I mash the button

>Implying V's Book won't be a weapon for Vergil to retain his fighting style

I noticed some new moves going from DH to SoS but not from SoS to DMD

I could be wrong tho

I doubt he’ll be free though

I see Vergil adopting some of his traits if he gets a DLC.

The game has shitload of normalfags bandwagonners who never played a DMC game in their life and only play it because it's "trending".
Just look up some streamers reactions to Dante doing an MJ and see how much of them unironically cringe because they don't know that's how it's supposed to be in a DMC game.

>he doesn't

Attached: o64265895.jpg (2560x1440, 522K)

fuuuuck, I can see it happening

Has anyone here actually found all the secret missions and orbs by themselves or did you just google them?

what you gonna do about it faggot

Attached: 1489890376844.png (502x330, 267K)

I have since updated the list user

Attached: DMC_POWER_RANKING.png (1280x3414, 1.8M)

With BP coming, what do you think V will do to the bosses that he doesn't fight in the story?

Actually they were, because they were talking about the fucking book. You are the braindead nigger that came to a DMCV thread days after the game released and got your feelings hurt because people are talking about the game without using spoiler tags. People with an iq just avoided Yea Forums and anything involving videogames like the plague to not get spoiled.
Either way shut the fuck up and fuck off instead of bitching and moaning that you got spoiled, go play the fucking game.

Attached: 1552119030186.png (522x508, 380K)

The continuous finishers? I just mash button too because I fuck learning all the animations.

Alright, I'll check it out myself soon enough. Thanks for the info user.

maybe they killed off v because they knew we wouldnt like him

>Nero yells FUCK YOU
>everyone loves it
>Donte says FUCK YOU
>everyone hates it
>Vorgil does sniper abortion to save humanity
>everyone hates him
>Vergil genocides entire city for muh power
>everyone loves him
How will Tameem ever recover?

>60% of ps4 owners have reached SSS

Getting style really is too easy in this game

But pulling your devil trigger does the same thing invincibility wise. Yeah no explosion, but it gets you out of grabs and danger.

Attached: maxx 6.png (640x480, 244K)

SCUM

HATTO CATTO

Attached: 1552235882227.gif (550x400, 1.59M)

Not that I care mind you, because they are just funding a sequel and DD2.

Tamtam was asking for it with that disastrous PR campaign of his.

Yeah but Nero doesn't have DT for almost the entire game.

It's almost like context and writing quality matters.

They already said there won't be any paid dlc for dmc5 (aside from all the stuff that's already out). Would be a pretty bad pr move to instantly go back on that.

People have got to those difficulties yet. I play relatively a lot and I’m still on SoS

good good, now we need to expand it with characters from DMC-adjacent games like nier and bayo and godhand

Yeah but you don't get DT until the end of the game.

The reality of it is V was never a main stay. He existed simply to give reason to Vergil's redemption and his gameplay was a test for DD2.

I'm not that user, go direct your teenage angst somewhere else. And no they fucking didn't. You clearly weren't there, so stop assuming the site was as shit then as it is now.

More than that I wanna see all the unique Buster grabs.
I also hope characters will keep/get new banter for all the bosses

It’s fine in this game.
It was too easy in DmC though

I just beat the game in devil hunter and the best I got was SS

Attached: 49730976_p1_master1200.jpg (500x333, 113K)

>DD2 in RE Engine with character creator
Hnnnngggghhh

MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM

>enemy DT
Wait what?
Enemies have Devil trigger in other DMC games?
How does that work.

Tell me does Red Orb reviving keep getting more expensive every time I use it in a playthrough? Or is it only per mission?

I remember checkmating 2 death scissors and got an SSS.

Capcom better fucking add a dlc costume pack with DMC 1, 2, 3 and 4 Dante costumes and another with DMC 4 Nero costumes.

by the way, I’m sad we can’t play with short hair Dante outside of the first few missions with him...

they glow purple and get super armor

Maybe it’ll be coop?

Never go full retard, user. This proves you're a newfag and sperging out because someone called out you.
Go back to redbit

They glow purple and get super armor and increased defense

Let it be known that DMC5 is gaming's first great Deboot.

I thought they only said they had none planned at the moment. Thats something that you can go back on.

give them a taste of the good shit

Attached: 20190311144926_1.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

I bet he’ll have a special BP progression with fewer bosses

In DMD enemies will DT after a certain amount of time, forcing you to play fast and aggressive before you're overwhelmed

If you're not that user then why did you reply to me? Fuck off.

Yeah, on DMD. They get hyper armor and can't be staggered. Might have gotten more health too but I can't recall.

They will. Capcom were waiting for sales figures before acting and now that DMC5 has knocked it out of the park you can expect all kinds of DLC now.

I love this game, it's the best in the series

But I'm disappointed as fuck that beating the game doesn't unlock all 3 characters for every mission, why not? Doesn't matter that it doesn't make story sense, you beat the game already!

Are you actually using that shit? Come on user

Is Balrog bugged? It just shits out style ranks with no effort.

goes to show it was about the hair all along

is faust hat red orb positive?

Attached: coffee.png (112x112, 16K)

some levels just dont work with certain toons

Now that Nero has access to both again, do you guys like the Devil Bringer or Breaker more?

This, i just want to pizza through the whole game

Attached: 1277350570753.png (520x520, 24K)

probably because of cutscenes and shit
not that they couldn't just autoskip the fuck out of them and be done with it though

Shouldn't be browsing this website then, retard.

Which? Everyone has pretty similar movement options, everyone could get through every level no problem.

Same, that's probably my least favorite part about this game. I love Dante's playstyle but I don't like Nero's or V's, but I still have to go through 9 missions playing as them on higher difficulties.

they could just play the normal cutscene, doesnt need to make any sense

If the Devil Breakers didn't break, and i could just switch them like Dante switches weapons i would like them.

Attached: Player Vergil.jpg (1066x521, 499K)

nero levels mainly, the ones with the grapple points

But thats not what this user was asking He already beat the game and has DT...It serves breakaway's purpose now.

Attached: youre stupid.png (810x456, 96K)

Both at the same time. He has so many options under his belt now.

>crying about being spoiled in a thread specifically meant for that game

???????

>Favorite part of the game
Damn, I don't even know. It was kinda a blast throughout. The last 4 chapters were pretty fucking great though
>Favorite weapon or character
Nero grew on me. I never quite got the hang of him in 4, but I really liked using him in 5. And V was pretty fun once I got better at him, though using Panther on flying enemies is still a pain in the ass. But my boy Dante is still the best, though I didn't care for king cerberus
>Favorite devil breaker
Probably either punchline or rawhide. Didn't care for gerbera as much as I thought I would
>favorite boss
Vergil of course, though the whats her face, the lady on the chicken was pretty fun
>What difficulty did you start with
Demon hunter
>Did any particular part give you trouble
Urizen and Vergil part 1 made me retry a few times, but it was definitely easier than 3 on normal mode. Oh well, the game knows that NG+ is where its at, considering how much stuff it gives you in the latter half of the game
>Favorite enviroment
I guess I liked the city area most. Perhaps the oldtown section that was completely falling apart

We know, user youtube.com/watch?v=oKWG7TuOpW8

How do you deal with 2fast4you demon?

You could replace the grapple pads with jump pads, shouldn't be that difficult to do

I've never had to before but SOS Cavalerie with only 3 bars of health as a result of fucking around just before the boss is just silly. In SOS apparently they remove the pre-boss heal for no good reason.

How are style points calculated exactly?
Do you get points for the duration of your style rank or maybe the rank serves as a multiplier to your attacks in combat?

Bringer. I like some of the arms but the fact that they break and I can't switch between them mid-combo like Dante can weapons renders them a novelty to me rather than a true mechanic like Nero's bringer.

Per mission.

Can just do it the same way they did it with Vergil in DMC4:SE.

I mostly agree, I think the only exception is grim grips, since theyd have to give something to v and dante to make them work. Wouldnt be that hard still though.

As Nero use Rawhide and grabs. As Dante just time things right and be patient

Watch it be a paid mod.

Attached: 1552216334636.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

Some say royal guard but I cannot into that

Neato.

True, missed that in my train of thought. That being said, I'm not sure if DT will get you out of all grabs like BA does like with Goliath's whirlpool and Malphas' bullshit.

Attached: boomer.jpg (406x400, 24K)

I mean they could just make it with no cutscenes.
Lady/Trish and Vergil modes never had cutscenes outside of the opening and closing ones.
>toons

But imagine how satisfying it would be to beat that boss without literal immortality cheats

Hello shitter!

He's on the same level as 4Nero - a good foundation that they could use to build something really fucking cool, especially if they added optional familiars/wider moveset. Too bad he's gone RIP

Its even worse on PC. Lol pcheaters fucking suck.

>tfw going through dante levels while having a glass of frothed milk
no better feel

breakage still gives a fat fucking style boost if you use it and lets you change your arm so its not completely useless
just swap DT and breakage buttons

>tfw you finally get to Dante

HAHA TIME FOR CRAZY

Attached: 1549835681281.jpg (547x642, 22K)

Why not just swap them out? It doesn't have to be one or the other. I put breakaway on dpad and DT on l1 because I know I'm gonna keep screwing that up. I blew up all of my arms in the credits sequence by accident.

Not even the only person who said that but what makes me a shitter specifically? I have no problems using the arms but the question was about preference and I prefer the bringer. Dumb shitposter.

I mean he kills me in one hit, so I'm basically a SOS scrub fighting on HOH?

Exactly. We are thinking of the same thing.

Attached: itsajoke.png (810x456, 84K)

> Favorite Part of the Game
Is this even a contest? Three Warriors when other characters actually are live. It's fucking dope.
> Favorite weapons/characters
Nero will always be up there, but Dante with Balrog stole the show. The combo chain and damage output on those is fucking insane. Plus, for once, it's not a slow fucking gauntlet weapons!
> Favorite Boss
Again, no contest. Dante vs. Vergil.
> Combos/moves
... Not even sure how to really answer that.
> Difficulty
Demon Hunter, though I'm having far more fun with SoS.
> Anything give you trouble
Vergil. Always Vergil.
> Environment
The hotel to chapel with Goliath will always be memorable due to how many times I played through the demo. Other than that, though? Vergil's arena. Reminded me heavily of Xeno's from MonHun World.

One last item: is it just me, or is the game easier than expected? I was chalking it up to experience with the other DMCs, but the fact I have been getting straight S-ranks on SoS is making me feel something is amiss here --and no, not SSS-rank because I get hit on occasion because I am not God.

Because the training wheels are off. Previous games didn't even give you a pre-boss heal.

Of course they had consumable heals which 5 doesn't, but they penalized those pretty heavily in your score, so yeah.

>Waaah waaah any new mechanic is a novelty because he doesn't play the same as woohoo pizza man

Times have changed friend. I watch a trailer for DMC5 2 months ago, I get "FINAL BOSS AND ALL SCENES" thumbnail in my suggested every time. I also know full well when I come to Yea Forums its going to be full of spoilers for any game I'm interested in. So for anything I really care about, I buy that shit day 1, and dont go on Yea Forums at all until im finished. You should do the same.

Attached: hey dante I just turned 18 want to come to my party and mating press me Im ovulating right now.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

The more you play the better you get at these games, so if you have previous experience of course you'll do good. It reminds me of when MH fans played World and called it easy, somehow ignoring all the experience they have

Well I guess I should elaborate a bit more than being a smug cunt here
For the purpose of escaping grabs and damage breakaway and DT serve the same purpose, which is was OG user was asking, but you are right to not completely discard breakaway for the reasons you posted.

Anyone know how to do the special wire snatch move on Malphas? I've only seen it in trailers and I know it's not the regular buster move.

On the note of trailer moves, anyone know how to do the 720 tailspin with punchline?

>tfw I brute forced myself to get used to DT on the Dpad
>too scared to swap it now
Good God what have I done?

It's CUHRAZY THEN
WOO WAHOOO

Wut. I actually prefer to play as Nero but the simple addition of being able to switch through arms would improve Nero quite a bit. Dumb Nerofujo.

Yeah, that is a shame. They won't be able to expand on his move set in any potential future games because he's gone and his familiars are dead.

I guess they could create some sort of replacement, but narratively it would probably stick out unless it was explicitly based around his style.

>metal gear

Attached: 1537855647756.gif (150x150, 189K)

That's what I did too. glad they included that feature.

How many golden orbs you got from others saying you're stylish? I got 7 so far.

Sometimes I see CODEX as my partner, is that someone with a cracked version or is it still a bot? Or is it me?

Thankfully DMC has BP, but I really wish the franchise would add an “arcade-like run to the end of the stage” mode in the main menu after completing the game once, like Ninja Gaiden’s Mission Mode. Just go from start to finish like a beat em up and get a total score at the end, it would fit perfect cause most of that is already in the game, like the scoring system.

Good shit.

Attached: 20190311012135_1.jpg (2560x1440, 333K)

No it wouldn't. It would trivialise the gameplay and homogenise Nero into playing too much like Dante. The only people who complain about not being able to switch are shitters
Also wondering this

Most of what happens outside of cutscenes is a close approximation of the games' actual canon but this webm, of course, is 100% the canon way that happened

They know and feds are onto your ass.

Like I said I wasn't sure. I still feel I'm a bit scrubby on occasions and screwing up my buttons badly, but I'm still coming out smelling like a rose. Not docking it or anything for it. In all truth, it's my second favorite DMC game --3 will always hold top spot.

That was fast

7 actually. I'm not using the system correctly though I give everyone a Stylish regardless of how they play so they get free orbs.

IGNITE THE FLAME

Your ghost data.

That's very true, but the game is definitely a step down in difficulty. At least on normal mode.

Not that I mind too much, I assume SoS and DMD are going to be more in line with previous games' difficulties. Devil Hunter feels like it is mainly meant to ease players into the game, especially since the game gives you so many upgrades and new mechanics at the end of the game when there isn't much time at all to use them on your first playthrough.

the game is very lenient about style rank

The bringer, but the breakers are really fun and bcome even better when you know you’ll have the devil bringer as a final back up in case you use all breakers or want a quick buster grab.

that's you, filthy pirates. you can probably change it in codex.ini

That's because real DMC fans are a minority. But that's fine, we can have our own sekrit club where the price to get in is that you have to git gud.

Gotta admit, I just give everyone Stylish. I can't split my attention to watch them style on fuckers.

I would've bought it but right now I'm saving money, maybe I'll do it later if there's going to be an actual CO-OP system.

Attached: 1552172889336.png (2560x1440, 1.82M)

Fucking nostalgiafags
>Paying full price for a marked up game with microtransactions and paid DLC

I do the same thing, i mean shit, maybe they're trying their best right? I don't want to insult their style that'd be in bad taste.

Attached: 1528927511137.png (508x280, 97K)

Who /went100%vanilla/ here? After watching the E3 trailers I avoided any DMC5 news like the plague. I'm amazed how good the game turned out.

0, including at least one person that definitely rated me stylish

Nero has wings

He is nero angelo

>The only people who complain about not being able to switch are shitters
Or people that want more options? the arms aren't this huge high level mechanic user you're treating it as if it's JC or some shit despite it being easier to deal with than revving. I simply prefer the bringer Nerofujo.

There are some missions you can only see them from afar. Like the early Nero/V missions.

IIRC is someone is getting S style rank and above it'll show too.

lol, streamers and modern vidya culture really is the worst huh? to think when I rented DMC1 from blockbuster all those years ago, sitting on my bed glued to my TV for 12 hours, wishing I could tell someone how awesome it was, would eventually lead to today's online bs.

I’m really disappointed the battle music kinda just stops playing altogether after a few missions.

No it’s not a “hurr durr git gud” thing cause there’s no music when I have SSS either. Really takes a lot of hype out of fighting.

Exactly. Good or bad at least you're trying or having fun with DMC5 and that alone means you're getting an orb from me.

Attached: 013.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Hello shitter-kun!

In mission 15 in the room before divinity statue that leads to Malphas boss fight there is something that looks like purple orb, or am i just blind? If not, how do you get this one? There is no mentioning it in guides

Attached: 12151351.jpg (1400x676, 202K)

POOOOOOOOOOOWWWEEEEEEEERR

Pretty sure it's a bug

the wire snatcher has a stronger pull than other devil breakers (it says in a tooltip it can pull enemies that, with other arms, would pull you instead), so it probably requires you to use that when it’s charging at you

How do you use Faust when you gotta stay in melee range to not immediately lose the orbs you expend?

I dont know if I'm just too slow but all missions that I saw someone else they were just very tiny very far away, definitely nothing like this

Yeah it's weird as fuck. I heard it's a bug.

That's for V to collect. I just got it a few hours ago.

No, I think he means like the characters themes. Most of the game has other battle themes, the character themes were generally saved for certain fights

NO DANTE! If they are unmotivated you gotta JUDGEMENT CUT THEM

Attached: 1552131328640.jpg (1969x982, 427K)

>We're here of our own free will
man, the fact they banded together against you on their own was so fucking sad. rip little griffon may you continue uttering FUCK YEAAAH in the next life.

Don't forget that you can see others do their secret missions, like one of V's early ones.

>Gets a new bike at 40-something
>alt costume has black hair with greys in beard
>slept for a month
>lady and trish were faster to getting to Urizen then he was

Uncle Dante was going through a midlife crisis, wasn't he?

I think only mission 7 and 13 are the only places where you're next to another person. Also that boss fight on that sliding building too.

Or maybe it is a bugHuh, I'm lucky I didn't get that one I guess

get the increased gather orb range skill

BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER
It gets old, man.

Yeah they replace it when the story starts getting serious but it really takes a lot out of the fights. Also doesn't help that most of Dante's missions fall victim to this.

You can't talk Vergil you didn't even want to fight after remerging, Dante forced you into that bossfight.

Does the Goliath finisher thing with V from V's gameplay trailer happen in game at all?

You can always change it with Jukebox.

I disagree.

Attached: 1528743150293.png (172x166, 66K)

Yes, in a mini boss rush.

Oh, i see, thanks. Also, is there any way to know in which levels you've collected/missed any of the blue or purple orbs?

How does it get old when they replace the character themes with level specific music after a music missions? It happens a lot in the tree.

anyone else still not convinced nero is vergil's son?
from vergil not remembering to vergil banging some random thot, I find that high fucking unlikely
maybe he's some kind of experiment made in fortuna, somehow related to vergil/sparda?

Attached: 1528918842494.jpg (592x555, 60K)

What? Vergil totally wanted the fight. He just wanted Dante to rest up so he'd be at full power.

Did anyone mod 'FALLING TOGETHER' as Dante theme yet?

yeah honestly the music is a letdown, I didn't remember a single boss theme
especially compared to DMC4's bangers like berial and dagon + the remixed battle themes for fighting dante

Same. Griffon showed concern for V all throughout the game.
>"I've got a bad feeling about this. That this is probably going to get us where we need to go"

Unfortunately no. Hopefully they'll patch that into the mission select screen later on. Just keep mentioning it to them.

>Dante
>always goes alone because he can't keep eye contact
>survives entirely on a pizza diet
>still shaves against the grain in his 30s
>randomly screams "WOO HOO" and "JACKPOT" at people because he finds it fucking hilarious
>lives with a crackhead bitch just because she looks like his mom
>40 year old virgin

And people call Virgil autistic.

>not just giving everyone a Stylish rating
You're not losing anything.

>after a music missions
after a few missions*

Attached: 1529554215432.gif (256x468, 397K)

enemies do go DT on DMD tho

Thank you. For Ragtime you mean? I read the tooltip but it was confusing because it mentioned using it while in Devil Trigger or something.

>Also that boss fight on that sliding building too.
isnt that AI?

Vergil is autistic, Dante has ass burgers.

I wonder if these menu screens are canon. I'm sure the two of them have a lot to talk about. Vergil's probably got a massive headache right now from getting bringer smashed together with his after image.

mhw is absolutely easier.
many went to fu, 4U and GU after world and started getting their ass kicked again.

world is clearly the easiest entry in the series and its not up for discussion at all.

how do i get rid the censor lensflare on pc?I have both lensflare and bloom out but lady butt was "censored"

Use the non-Denuvo .exe for better perf. But also, get an SSD, it is so cheap. Just skip lunch or something to save up the 20 sbucks needed for a 120 GBs.

amazon.com/Kingston-120GB-Solid-SA400S37-120G/dp/B01N6JQS8C/

>No turbo
4 didn't have turbo on release either. It'll probably come later
>No enemy DT
That's for harder difficulties
>No playable vergil
There's data for him being playable, it'll probably come later
>No coop
Eh

Why would you have several finished models of different characters but no options outside of modding to use them.
>short hair dante
>long hair dante
>normal V
>dying V
>nero w/ arm
>nero w/o arm
>nero with devil buster
Why.

Attached: Photoshop_2019-03-11_07-13-58.jpg (1276x347, 77K)

Yeah I did that after learning that one stylish rate is one free golden orb for them.

Nah watch those scenes again. Vergil was very unmotivated and Dante (rightfully so) didn't give him a second to say or do anything. V talked about repenting for Vergil's actions and that fight was just that until Nero appeared and knocked some sense into both of them.

Fucking hell I can't wait until retards like you die off

Now there's perfect opportunity for DMC directed by someone else than Itsuno and without Dante.

Hahaha I saved it as "Catto in a Hatto"

Isn't assburgers just an autism syndrome?

ragtime or rawhide, the one that has chain attacks

I can't see why not. Every other scene is so the ones with Dante and Vergil in the van should be as well, I mean it's not like they were stuck in hell Vergil can teleport anywhere he likes.

What's the deal with the customizable announcer being completely random when there are clearly at least 3 characters-worth of unique announcers in there?
I love this game but this is so baffling

Probably either the return of Vergil or Dante stabbing himself with Rebellion.
I love all of Dante's new weapons. If I had to pick, my standard loadout is DSD and Balrog. DSD is the most satisfying sword weapon in the series and Balrog's combos, weaving, and counterhits feel great.
>Favorite Devil Breaker?
Probably Rawhide. Great combo finisher/extender.
Either Cavaliere, Vergil, or the final Urizen fight. They all had a lot to offer. Cavaliere really let you test out Dante and the parrying makes you feel like a badass. Urizen feels like the payoff for all of those other Urizen fights you don't get to win. He has some new attacks on top of the ones you're more familiar with. By this point you've probably unlocked a lot of Dante's kit and really get to go balls to wall. Vergil is similar in that regard but he also gives me a feeling reminiscent of his fights in 3 and those were my favorite fights in the series.

Once I had it unlocked, I'd usually trick to the enemy, knock them in the air, switch to Swordmaster, combo with DSD, Gunslinger Rainstorm, send them down with Split, Swordmaster again to combo with Balrog, and occasionally quick switch to DSD during a long attack animation to throw in some autoswords.
Devil Hunter.
Malphas got me a couple times and I couldn't figure out the timing on Chaos' rolls for a while. The latter never killed me, but I'd get hit and it'd kill my style.
I enjoyed the later Qliphoth areas where you could see the sky. The maze-like areas with branching paths were neat.

>$20 for 120gb
Excuse me and the rock I've been living under I thought they were still expensive as hell.

Attached: 1544207594250.gif (300x176, 1.87M)

Replacement or clone him Gilver-style. I just want to see it evolve because you can tell that his style would be absolutely crazy if they got the chance to throw in everything without worrying about turning people off.

And yet Vergil definitely wanted to continue the fight after Nero beat him down. He only stopped because the Qiphoth was going to destroy everything if they didn't take care of it.

And he was clearly offended when Dante said he had more wins than Vergil in the epilogue.

Is it possible to beat Urizen during his second fight with Nero? If so, what happens? I know you can do it during the first time for a secret ending.

pls no

>get to the bridge only to find Queen Empusa there
I like the remixed enemy spawns too, very refreshing!

4 had turbo and legendary dark knight on PC

Attached: 1549685341291.png (582x587, 611K)

>Use the non-Denuvo .exe for better perf.
does it work if I just run from the exe in my installed files?

>Rawhide
That's the one. I'm retarded and keep mixing up Ragtime and Rawhide.

NO

Attached: 6w56RW4.png (1040x975, 1.27M)

Pisses me off that we can’t choose one announcer and have to select either default or random

>tfw I only have two arms so I can’t play Nero as well as I want to

>tfw Dante forces you to come back because he forgot his magazine
>he doesn't want to go back to hell anymore

Attached: dllhost_2019-03-11_07-17-08.jpg (1303x805, 113K)

Nah, it's a perfect opportunity to put DMC on the backburner for a few years while Itsuno can go off to work on something else for the time being. With BP and Vergil in, DMC5 would last a really long time.

Why were the fight cutscenes so boring? It wasn't nearly as flashy as 3 or 4. I was hoping we'd get something like Dante's and Nero's fight in 4.

I'm pretty disapointed. I thought the announcer DLC would have been the different styles throughout the game so I could have used the DMC1 ranks instead of DMC5's.

Yeah Vergil gained some motivation because he found out he had a son, and their banter in hell was after Nero knocked some sense into them and cleared up a 40 year battle to the death between brothers turning it into friendly brotherly bantz. Nero was the catalyst of everything.

so how did Vergil come back to life

Aspergers is on the spectrum but it's higher functioning

No reason to waste the core of the game they made for 5, while Itsuno's working on DD2.

Attached: capcom 2.5 years.jpg (955x942, 150K)

So with M13 having 3 player coop does that mean Blood Palace coop will also have 3 players? Maybe even 4 players if you include Vergil being playable since 4 players seems to be a standard for co op games

Half a year after the console release

>dont go on Yea Forums when a came you care about is released
100%, people need to learn this. You can't go ANYWHERE online when a hype game is out. Its your duty as a fan of the series to go play it, or abstain from your usual shitposting until you can.

How do you get the Obedience Training achievement? I read somewhere you just gotta fight without using DT. I did that but it didn't unlock.

people will always say the truth.
you cant change reality.

Capcom has literally just learned not to hand out their franchises to different people for cheap sequels. Why would you want them to do it again?

Looking at the HEX of the exe seems to indicate such a thing

>I promise Vergil it's only for a second, you understand as you like reading and I was in the middle of a good article
>very well brother but we settle up straight after
>why are you sitting down Dante
>this is unbecoming we are in the middle of a duel that I'm winning
>hold on there aren't even any articles on that page you're reading
>...scum

What DLC do you want to see?

>free Virgil DLC, considering he's already in the game by modding
>CO-OP mode
>playable Lady
>playable Trish
>Boss Rush mode
>bosses in Void

Attached: 1552238278340.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

My ONLY issue with this incredible game is the gold orbs need work with boss fights. DMC has some of it's best moments when you're a few hits away from dying and so is the boss, but in DMC5 you can just pop an orb and come back with a fully charged loadout and destroy the boss. I wish the orbs would regen the boss or something.

I don't think so because I've gotten V in the menu screens after 17

Because Dante and Vergil are old men now, user. Even Dante briefly mentions, "I'm not that old yet." attempting to pretend he isn't.

Dante can't do as many WACKY WOOHOO YEAHHH JACKPOT shenanigans as he used too.

Prolly have to kill one of the heads, or parry one of their attacks

Absolute retard

Attached: 1552238339770.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

>judgement cuts the magazine
>Vergil i've had enough of this shit

DEVIL MAY CRY 6

Why is he always out of breath?

Attached: 5th-9th-grader-michael.png (317x527, 177K)

All of these, except playable Lady/Trash

>Capcom has literally just learned not to hand out their franchises to different people for cheap sequels.
I'm talking about Capcom internal guys, dummy. Both Kamiya and Itsuno were novices at some point.

>Dante's hair grows out during the month he was unconscious
>Lady and Trish's hair remains the same length

Were they like in stasis inside those demons?

I haven't found them all yet, but I never look up solutions if its a game I really care about like this one.

>It's crazy to think that if they hadn't accidentally leaked the denuvo-free version I would have been fucked in the ass by Capcom for purchasing their game.
are we still able to get it through steam console?
I tried downloading it but download_depot 601150 601152 8448614996291133808 no longer works

>Man literally too angry to die

Attached: 20190310220450_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.14M)

living your life like that isnt healthy.

Not to mention that if you do use the red orbs or gold orbs, it takes out part of the bosses health to. Also the score for using a gold orb is less worrisome than in other installments.

Anyone have the non-denuvo EXE? I own the game, and love it, but my CPU has always been the biggest bottleneck on my rig, so this would help me out a lot.

Attached: vergil.png (738x287, 54K)

is that why he hits enemies with a fucking motorcycle

Attached: 1552238142613.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

>Waaaaah why isn't everything like 3
Fucking despise 3fags
You're right, so you need to stop that shit

Fund it

Attached: 1396753183463.png (1280x1326, 1.59M)

I'm not sure. I got it when I stunned one of his heads, or at least I think it was a stun. It did an element change when I got it.

Vergil doesn't really need a proverbial crutch daddy's heirloom like Dante does. He can take any Devil Arm and fight just as well.

God I hope they add previous game outfits and weapons as DLC or something.

Attached: 1551937702593.png (639x479, 697K)

COSTUMES
THE PREORDER EX COSTUMES ARE ALL SHIT

>tfw my brother just gave the game to me for free when he bought his graphics card
>only thing I had to do was pay 15 for the dlc which was fine and also accept I'm not getting the alt costumes but that's also fine

>Reading that note
Vergil was a good boy

>What was your favourite part of the game?
There's a fucking lot, but for smallest best moment is Dante failing to summon the DSD on first try because he got it less than 5 minutes ago Mission 12 cutscene. Fucking made me almost cackle.
>What were your favourite weapons or characters to use?
V is ez mode I think, very easy to S/SS but I like Nero's big moveset the most despite me being bad at exceed. When I play as Dante I'm sad that my weapons each do so little. Also really sad that he doesn't kill many demons to get them, juct KC because that was my favourite thing about dante. Kinda wish he fought the gilgamesh tankbot from early in the game not Nero and got a weapon out of it.[
spoiler]Bayo feels the right mix of lots of weapons/ability to use each weapon[/spoiler]
>Favourite Devil Breaker?
Visually GP-01 and mechanically probably punchline
>Who's your favourite boss?
C'mon, really? How could it not be Vergil
>What combos or moves did you favour most?
Nero C I think, the spinny one and with dante the motorcycle. I'm mad I can't ride it through the entire level like people were saying pre launch though.
Human, because it was my first DMC, though not my first chara action and I wanted to focus on the story
Vergil was the only mildly difficult bit in the game
City, easily. The tree may be a cool flesh thing but its intentionally ugly and I like pretty things.

Ironically Vorgil is faster than Vergil.

Live action cutscenes

Attached: 20190311152342_1.jpg (2560x1440, 383K)

Dante's hair grew because he kept being pumped full of demonic power by the tree

Attached: 1532926352185.png (1600x900, 2.53M)

Vergil Plane shmup DLC when

Yeah, all he needed was to sacrifice millions into a fruit, eat it and gained MORE POWER so he could still lose lmao

speaking of which, I discovered some unique banter on goliath with Nero. when he charges at you, you can interrupt him with overture's big lightning hand if you smash him with it. Give it a try

Well he doesn't necessarily need new weapons (though he did use Beowulf and Force Edge during 3). But his fight was extremely similar to the fight with him in 3. Some new moves aside from fighter jet mode would have been cool.

>vergil uses Yamato on itself to split it into two
DUAL WIELD
Then again it will just have force edge + yamato's moveset anyway

>Human
>Durr the game was easy

Yes. Just make a backup of the Denuvo version in case.

If Devil Sword Dante is a crutch then so is letting Urizen power up through the blood of thousands of people and through eating the fruit.

Yea Forumsros help right now im hard stuck on vergil vs dante boss fight after first phase when he turns to a demon i just cant do anything I tried cheesing with trickster but when he's low hp he gives no opening to attack

Attached: 51927841289.png (209x241, 8K)

That honestly pissed me off. I googled “DMC5” to check what deluxe edition content there was like 2 days before release and right below the third link on the first page were videos, front and center was “DMC5 FINAL BOSS VERGIL VS NERO DEVIL TRIGGER “ as a YouTube link. Like you goddamn faggots the game isnt even fucking out yet

so... why would urizen do that?

He didn't lose to Dante though, when you land the final blow he just teleports and sends you flying, and then Nero interrupts the fight.

Is there no way I can heal up before a boss fuck this is killing me

>DMC on the backburner

yeah, I hope not, we waited too long for 5 and I want 6 (or a remake of 1, 2 or 3) to come out in the next three years at best.

Nero is a freak of nature. Neither Dante or Vergil can DT without a devil arm like he does. In fact it's specifically called a "devil trigger" because they use the demonic energy in the arm to trigger their own into transforming them.

does the co-op works without denuvo?

Where did Sparda go again

Speed is nothing in the face of absolute style.

True, aside from doppleganger he didn't really do anything different but I put that down to the fact that after 3 he spent all his time as either Nelo (and that was cleansed from him after Dante killed the Nelo triplets) or a zombie.

Top of the line 256 GB is barely $50 and 1 TB can get to the magical $100 price point.

you're a proper faggot lmao

He wanted to fight Dante at his strongest. Probably.

Use DT sparingly or to heal damage
Don't get to greedy with counter attacks
Don't go for long combos when he's in DT
Learn Royal Guard

>switch to royal guard
>block everything when he's DT'd
>attack when he's Vergil again

Technically they were at essentially a draw. Then Nero came in and beat up Vergil who was already tired from his fight with Dante.

At full strength I'm pretty sure Dante and Vergil would kick Nero's ass. At least for now.

Dante's still strong but he's not as durable, acrobatic, etc. as he used to be. The beginning of the game shows that when for the first time we see the famous cutscene Dante getting his asskicked by a boss who hasn't even hit final form.

Dante needed a month of recovery plus time to rest at his last boss. He's too old now. No country for old half-demons.

>Durr faggot faggot
Brilliant discussion 3fag

>free Virgil DLC, considering he's already in the game by modding
this, but it’ll be paid
>CO-OP mode
yeah, would be cool
>playable Lady
no
>playable Trish
no
>Boss Rush mode
meh
>bosses in Void
yes please

Dante mentions Urizen had a shred of humanity so I think it was Urzien simply not wanting to see Dante dead, at least not before they could settle up proper.

Don't attack while he's in DT mode.

And if you aren't doing it, shoot the clone he spawns. It won't deflect your bullets and is pretty weak health wise.

Did you miss the part where he stabs DSD into Urizen's chest eye and fucked him up?

Cameos and network searching does for sure. I had only one coop experience and can't remember if it was Denuvo or not although I am 80% confident it was on non Denuvo.

If Red Queen turns out to be an artificial devil arm made by the Order I'm done.

This is probably it, Urizen was still Vergil deep down, deep, deep, deep, deep down. And then he ate the magic fruit, got naked, and just started kicking blindly.

Attached: 1528934026200.jpg (686x839, 126K)

Dante absorbed it

Urizen is too dumb and slow to fight like Vergil.

when he's in DT he just kills you through blocks it i tried it already

I thought we were talking about Vergil, not Urizen.

>favorite part
Cavalier boss
>favorite weapon/character
Dante w/ Balrog
>favorite Devil Breaker
Rawhide
>favorite boss
Dante vs. Nelo Angelo
>favorite comboes/moves
Nero’s Combo B, especially if I can get the satisfied quip that he makes at the end. Balrog’s cyclone uppercut in swordmaster, punchline surfing, Cavalier’s rising backflip, Dante Spinning summon swords, just tapping triangle and watching Balrog blow mode heat up and rape the style meter, Gunslinging Double Katallina Hysteria, Devil Trigger II’s laser barrage, there’s too many to count
>first difficulty
Human. I wanted to go easy so I could get spoilers out of the way and discuss the game. I hadn’t played 4 in years and completely forgot what a DMC game felt like. No auto assist at least. Replaying on Devil Hunter now.
>trouble parts
I suck with V. I can’t really pull off anything consistent besides hammering the summon buttons until Nightmare’s ready to pop, even then it feels like I’m not getting Nightmare to do much. The spikes before Malthas got old too.
>fave enviros
I always felt DMC nailed combat well in small Resident-Evil style rooms and hallways. I liked exploring the posh hotel and the urban environments most of all. It’s too bad that half the game’s environments are made of non-descript demon gunk.

Attached: 03BB2C8B-C873-40B2-AF13-1D2FA5083F90.jpg (672x676, 33K)

>and just started kicking blindly
I still can't believe how easy he is, he was tougher when covered in tree jizz.

Well RG can block any attack if you are perfect framing it.

But yeah, just use trickster to dodge until he leaves DT.

stinger him faster after he does judgment cut or the simple combo

>STILL doesn't have his own missions
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1552267286281.jpg (173x250, 5K)

Then, technically, Dante didn't need DSD to fight Vergil, only Urizen.

>J-word
?

yeah, it always happens. Like when I watch a Nintendo direct or something, I'll open the link to the website before its ever on if I can't watch it right away. I'll close my fucking eyes while I search for a known source to avoid seeing spoilers. This is just how it is now. normalfags dont play games and dont care about spoilers, they thrive on spoiling everything. They rush to be the first to do it, so as someone who actually plays vidya, I've adapted to avoid that shit. I will not even mention the games I'm interested in here if I'm worried about the story being spoiled.

If you arent using a ds4 you are absolutely gimping yourself that one extra button that your right
thumb can reach makes all the difference in the world

The trick is to do it like half a second after the controller vibrates

Jackpot

Who's Sacudiendo Arma?

Well, V said that Sparda had been concealing Dante's location from Urizen. I think he just absorbed energy from the tree by proxy.

He can spit it out again. DSD is just Rebellion 2.0, no need to hog the Sparda as well. It's a family heirloom and should go to Nero.

>Vergil
>unique missions

Never

Attached: 1544570883535.jpg (470x960, 69K)

simply dont use them.
its anti fun and for shitters. its a single player game. if people want to ruin their own experience then let them.

Probably mission 7 or 13, Nice co-op elements, and pure action from start to finish

I loved nero the most gameplay wise, he just vibes with me, I love dante as a character, I'm afraid my skill just doesnt do him justice tho. But I'm getting better with him, S ranked his first 2 missions in SoS so far.

Early game, probably artemis, felt really tight, easy to pick up, but a lot of potential to master it. Late game, Vergil, easily.

Nero I loved staying in the air, his air taunt is magical, but tomboy, rawhide and punchline were stand-out breakers, love them.

Devil Hunter, I'd played the demo about 100 times and that was set to DH apparently, felt comfortable doing it, now SoS feels just right, it's nice to actually notice your skill level go up just buy how much you can style on enemies who gave you trouble in the past.

Choked hard on malphas, was expecting a buster opportunity but it never came, just sorta mashed through it, hopefully it's more satisfying in SoS. As Dante, mission 18 and his Vergil fight, mission 18 I just cant seem to get higher than a B, and Vergil just ruined me for 5-6 attempts before I realized you need to be patient.

I really liked the ruined city environment, thats why mission 7 was one of my favorites.

Attached: wfwfswf.png (672x372, 197K)

Oh. I'm a dummy.

>no crew cut

DMC5 didn't care about him. Move on.

they just made sure that urizen gets portrayed as this giant threat.
it was really needed after dmc4 where nothing was a real threat for dante.
both dante and vergil and up being stronger than ever by the end of this.

>effectively playing V requires holding birb button, target button, read button while mashing cat button

My fucking hand hurts

Fuck this

Attached: 20190311152344_1.jpg (2560x1440, 374K)

Agnus was experimenting with Yamato in 4 and made some demon-killing weapons for the order, and apparently Nero's original sword canonically melted away when he entered the giant statue in 4
Nero's DT in 4 came entirely from Yamato so it probably wasn't a devil arm back then
Maybe Nico remade it with her dad's research or something

Likely when Vergil lands a stab on Dante in their final battle and you get that little cinematic of him shit talking right into your face. I really don't know why but I absolutely loved that
Tough toss up between Balrog, King Cerberus, and Red Queen
First Vergil fight
As Nero, I just unga'd all over and got SSS all the time so I don't think I really used much combos there. As Dante I enjoy launching an enemy with DSD and then jump canceling Revolver over and over on the enemy in the air
DH

Shamelessly got my ass handed to me by Vergil as Dante. As much as I like playing Dante, I suck shit through a straw with him
The subway level with Nero

So when are we getting DMC 5 Dante in his DMC 2 outfit?

something that'll help you with V. Use L2+Griffon or Catto button to charge them with a block of DT. This makes them stronger and automated for a bit so you can focus on the other's combos. Also read your book

>tfw we'll have to wait 10 years for DMC6 if we're lucky
Gonna need a lot of Pizza to make it

Attached: 1544237829421.png (1000x700, 474K)