Want to clear baldesion's arsenal

>want to clear baldesion's arsenal
>snipe a portal with literally zero +2 gear
>get my ozma mount first try

Wow. And people are bitching about the difficulty of this content why? If you don't have your ozma mount yet and have been into BA more than twice you should probably just uninstall desu.

Attached: 1551713941432.png (2338x1318, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GgRSt1Csmz8?t=1067
docs.google.com/document/d/1q_i5_X01hecbCOZOIN_71zceuSjWSuaN-OJdU6ZPV6s/
youtube.com/watch?v=AQFNbB6cyY4
youtu.be/MkZqcOQ58DE?t=275
youtu.be/8iLStmVMgg8?t=3672
youtube.com/watch?v=yx90TMgFv94
youtube.com/watch?v=fxKmmp-ava0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no Hrothgar gf

Attached: 1523808111130.jpg (7299x4320, 3.93M)

Imagine playing a WoW clone with shit gameplay

>hrothgar
>girl
pick one and only one

I choose both.

enjoy being disappointed then faggot

>things that never happend:the post

Nah, I fully anticipate bathing in your delicious tears when bunnybois and liongirls are announced later this month.

where can i read a beginners guide on this game

I just hope the Hrothgar are in between male Au Ra and Roes in terms of bulk and have better proportions

you play the game

>Domans seek refugee in Ul'Dah
>Gets voted no
>Gets refuge in Revenant's Toll, Mor Dhona
>By the time they leave to return to Doma, the town had morphed from being a blight stricken shithole, to bustling and fortified trading hub.

Well.

I'm impressed how you can still keep thinking this despite all evidence pointing to a gendeelock

>autistic rantings on a chinese cat-eating board
>evidence
I'll take the actual game over you retards, thanks.

Don't worry, she'll eventually get her female Hrothgar since everyone will complain about the lack of female Hrothgar and Yoshida will cave in like what will happen with male Viera

there were dialogues about both genders
cope fag

i tried i got really confused with the UI stuff and menus

>blessfag calling others autistic
Alright here's what's in the game: a lot of dialogue repeatedly stating that male Viera have never been seen before and people not believing they exist.
Given that male Viera have never been seen before they probably want to respect Matsuno's creative viison and continue the trend.
The only resson Hrothgar would evwr exist is to be as a supplementary male race to the female-only Viera.

>wild speculation and cherry picking
>meanwhile there's actual dialog triggers for both genders of both races
Cope.

>Fun
DRK>WAR>PLD
>Usefulness
WAR>PLD>DRK
The greatest dilemma for me. I just want to play DRK, stop kicking me from PF you cunts

I never got kicked form PFs. Perhaps the problem is you.

>nuDRK
>fun
I still don't get what the hell convinces people of this. Did they just never play HW DRK?

So Hrothgar will be notViera bunny boys to safeguard Matsuno's vision when they didn't give a shit about Tanaka's vision and added male Miqo'te and female Roegadyn.

Attached: i-deliberatley-entered-a-thread-full-of-things-that-i-28308860.png (500x460, 53K)

Who the fuck actually kicks a DRK? Sound like shit that never happened.

>stop kicking me from PFs
Is this an American DC problem?
I've literally never seen anyone that wasn't a gigantic asshole get kicked from a party.

yoshi is a massive ivalice fanboy

Not that guy but I like how freeform it is, you don't have to commit to a strict rotation and you can switch to generating threat at any time with minimal losses, you can even Grit > Bloodspiller > Grit off and lose basically just one GCD for your trouble, DA/TBN choice of damage vs defence is also something that's sorely missing in PLD (and even WAR because really who uses Inner Beast anymore). I guess the real takeaway is that the other two tanks are even worse, not that DRK itself is fun, but that's how it be.

>Mp is always draining
> 1 'counter attack' which is completely useless if you are OTing
>1 DoT
Wow, so much fun, yaaay

I appreciate your optimism, that you believe the dev team would actually go out of their way to create two races with male and female available and release them all at the same

>b-b-but copy pasted code
yikes, that's ypur only evidence
>in b4 b-b-but au ra despite them usong gendered triggers everywhere else

I`m playing on Famfrit

Imagine sucking this much cock.

How is AOEing for DPSing jobs gonna work once TP is removed?

Attached: 1552151093170.png (300x698, 256K)

To be fair everyone who plays this game actually does suck cock

>Goes into grit to just hit bloodspiller
You do know that the potency increase of grit-BS only offsets the damage penalty of grit right? You're losing a GCD and some mana for literally no gain

Male Viera/Female Hrothgar fags, daily reminder.

Attached: chrome_2019-03-06_18-35-49.png (991x166, 41K)

>Domans will work for their keep, even the children
>Mhiggers refuse the jobs that can be spared, wondering why they aren't being offered lucrative merchant positions within the walls

Attached: 1527606881852.gif (350x350, 1.13M)

You gain threat, dipshit.

Don't need to. WoW already has shit gameplay.

I really like this game and I'm so fucking excited for fanfest

TP moves will be changed to use a percentage of your mana. Moves like Goad, Tactician and Refresh will be combined into one.

>Red lines under standard English words
You ESL or something?

Another reminder: I'm never wrong.

Attached: chrome_2018-11-22_10-03-28.png (932x206, 71K)

Same

Attached: 1536529836389.jpg (1084x718, 149K)

I also really like this game, I just don't like Eureka eating up patch content. It makes me not want to play.

Ii dunno if I can keep doing it, guys. AST is just so hard to play well. I just throw up shit whenever I think I should but I really don't know if it's optimal timing. CO just makes shit so much more complicated.

Attached: 1550843058715.jpg (640x640, 27K)

The only thing we lost with Eureka every odd patch was one dungeon. I may be biased cause I LIKE Eureka but I would rather have it than 1 dungeon tacked onto expert roulette

What does that even mean you retard.
Also
>What are other languages

God I want a miqo'te gf so bad.

Attached: 1547487750814.jpg (228x324, 35K)

Even though I've become jaded after 3000 hours of gameplay, I still also really like this game and am still looking forward to enjoying the expansion with friends even though I know there will be nothing to do after about a week.

>PC set to language that isn't english
>Red lines under every word that doesn't exist in that language
How does that make anyone ESL

They got used as de-facto slave labour to rebuild Ul'dah and then never got given what they were promised.

Do you guys even read the story?

>Knowing only one language

Attached: [Smirks externally].png (250x250, 94K)

I'll take either race as long as they look good, the best case would be getting both males, the worst case would be Horthgar male being full on furrybait, but overall I'm pretty optimistic

Attached: 1548896954951.jpg (600x798, 57K)

>check 40 minutes later
>3 (You)s from seething final faggots
LOL
Feels good to speak the fucking truth

It was all in the contract. Read before you sign.

Attached: 1531970579013.jpg (645x589, 69K)

doesn't count

What if, and stay with me on this...
What if the french leak of Hrothgar was a way of the french devs to say to Yoshdia "gender locking is a very bad idea, we will prove it to you by leaking this and see the reaction coming from people". And now they can prove it by how many people already say they are going to be pissed if it's gender locked.
French devs were our allies all along

>b-but this one doesn't count!!

Why is M'naago best looking Miqo'te?

>Waifu faggotry in FFXIV of all games
Consider suicide or hibernate until they find a much needed cure for autism

pineapple hair

Attached: 1541576785104.jpg (913x1080, 361K)

I don't give a shit. I just want to see seething erpfag tears when genderlock is confirmed.

Why are you wasting your time here instead of playing wow exactly ?

Oh wait that's true, there's nothing to do on WoW since BfA's release

Must be out of content in your shitty N64 looking MMO... The absolute state of WoWfags.

Attached: 167548214.png (411x732, 668K)

>getting more than one race
not happening
shitgar was just an idea they ended dropping after eu fanfest

Forgetting someone?

Attached: A_Cat.png (1052x872, 943K)

Manga is the best non-Scion cat.

Attached: Mango Pineapple1.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

The only way you'll get a miqo'te gf is if you become a miqo'te gf

Shouldn't you be wanking over Jaina or something?

explain why there was flavour text for them accidentally put into patch 4.5

Shouldn't you be planning your assisted suicide?
>If you don't agree with me you play a game I don't like!

Well what do you expect from a playerbase that consists of almost entirely of trannies

Oh, you're angry that people like NPCs more than your shitty avatar. I get you now.

I'm just saying your head does't work right if a generic low poly "girl" with cat ears and a worse personality than a plank of wood gets your pp wet

Here's your male hrothgar bro.

Attached: 1552236108675.png (971x1188, 434K)

Well, you'd be wrong. For me, it's a generic low poly "girl" with knife ears and more bantz than a Scot after an hour at the pub.

Attached: 1542787028470.jpg (422x800, 81K)

Now this user gets it. If you're going to play the autistic weebtrash waifufag game you might as well pick someone decent

alright shitposting aside, here's the fucking thing i don't get
hrothgar are described as having "magnificent manes", so for that text to make sense the character will have to have a mane
but what counts as a mane? will it be something that's always part of the model? will they have a limited amount of hairstyle options?

I'm guessing it's going to be like the Aura horns, where you can pick how the mane looks and it would be patchy on the character's face/arms/legs depending on which you choose

>Full mane
>Short full mane
>Patchy

every character will have a full blown lion mane and it'll clip through all gear in the game period

>text was for both genders
>i-it's genderlocked
will people ever drop the tinfoil hat

Attached: XdSm1Sd_d.jpg (640x384, 37K)

>Implying they won't be like the Galka and monogendered

The Ala Mhigans have been sitting around Ul'dah for 20 years doing nothing but selling drugs and murdering people. It's even actual canon lore that Ul'dah got the violent parasitic refugees, because the first place all the Ala Mhigans went was Gridania. The Elementals examined them, let the good ones stay, and sent the shitbags packing to Ul'dah.

>2 full races in a single expac
>Male viera still haven't been shown, which means that they would have to show that plus male/female hrothgar at JP fanfest which would piss off people that paid for EU/NA fanfest
>Text can easily be explained with "they just copy pasted the same line for all races, since male vera/female hrothgar don't exist those lines will never show anyway and it doesn't matter"
There's just too many valid points against them adding 2 full races

it's for thing like this that i love this game
sjw don't even bother reading the text and praise this game that has a world with the kind of society they hate

While I believe you, sadly no one will be even trying to go in unless there's a huge group already planning to.
So your choices are not to do it, or get reported, even if said reports won't actually come to anything because as long as you're trying to do it you aren't breaking the rules, or join the discord and do it with a group.
I wish 56 random people would come together and do it because I want to prove discord trannies wrong

>copy pasted code
you're the producer for one of the biggest mmos on the market
what do you do?
>spend time and resources making two full blown races, knowing full well how long it takes to make a race and the risk of wasting dev time on a race with no prior fanbase
or
>shit out two low effort genderlock races, sell your expac as being "THE BIGGEST CONTENT EVER WITH TWO* NEW RACES"

XIV does a great job of showing every side of an issue. No, not all the Ala Mhigans are bad. But the good ones were allowed to stay in Gridania where they're all hard workers who abide by Gridania's law and culture. Then you have Raubahn, a refugee who was arrested on suspicion of spying for Garlemald and made a slave of the coliseum. Instead of crying for 20 years, he bet on himself until he bought the fucking coliseum.

t. mhigger

Or maybe they know how to separate fantasy from real life

Counterpoint

>They actually add two races, and everyone gargles their cum for effectively adding two cosmetic options to the game
>never have to add content of consequence ever again because dont be a fucking ingrate gaijin remember 2 expansions ago when i gave you TWO whole races? Calm down

It's so simple when you think about it

>autistic cherry picking
>valid points
I defer to the actual game.
Cope with your loss, gender-lock-faggot.

Attached: 1550600003811.jpg (900x675, 108K)

>copy pasting when you add the article and adjective anyway
>not just showing female viera to keep people questioning and have discussions like the one we are having
this is a smart marketing decision and yoshi has the community by the balls

It's really not simple. Do you even know how much workload 2 full races would add? And let's be fucking real here user
>dont be a fucking ingrate gaijin remember 2 expansions ago when i gave you TWO whole races?
Nobody that isn't a square enix cum gargling bootlicker would unironically be okay with this just because they gave us what we wanted for once

LMAO

>Anon1 gives 3 valid points with explanation
>Anon2 replies with ad hominem
Wow I sure don't know who to believe

France has fucked up many times and Yoshi has expressed his hate for the french team on multiple occasions. It could very well not be a copy paste but an actual mistake. The french don't make the game, they just translate it, they don't know what new content there will be. They could've added both genders because they just didn't kow any better. It's just a single line of text that appeared only in the french client after all.

>blessfag having the gall to call anyone else autistic

Attached: 1551046824576.jpg (250x237, 7K)

Wow user resizing gear and adding holes in the helmets is so hard, especially when the gear has universal mapping and can avoid looking stretched

Let's be real, interns can do this shit, ot's no as much of a workload as you like to believe, designing and modelling the armor in the first place is already 92% of the work

2nd paragraph meant for

>Yoshi has expressed his hate for the french team on multiple occasions

Not that i dont believe you, i mean fuck the playerbase even hates french players, but do you have sources on that? Just wanna see for myself lel

>posting pepe
You ARE autistic, frogposter.

Again: cherry picking non-info isn't proof of anything. I'll stick with what is actually in the game itself until officially stated otherwise.

>not as much of a workload as you like to believe
Maybe for a competent developer but this is square enix

So how are they going to explain no male Viera? With Hrothgar they can just pull some bullshit like they're a monogendered race that fall from trees, but male Viera are an established thing that exist. How are they going to explain them away but not male cats?

Attached: 1551901367834.jpg (1052x1300, 100K)

They'll just give the lore excuse even though it's bullshit. And then Yoshi will have to deal with people asking for male Viera for the rest of the game's lifetime.

There's lore for male viera. They protect the villages from outside, they're hermits essentially, them not being ready to defend the village would be seen as them neglecting the village and thus being bad people.

>Too much work, please look forward to male bunny/female furry in the expansion after this one

Pyros light is really bullshit.

What numbers should I be wanting for my rolls?
Over 500 combined?
I got 250crit 185 Det and 220 spell speed on my RDM pyros tuck.

Attached: 1538521173139.jpg (720x687, 67K)

any lore bullshit koji and the other dude will cook up
this is the real reason

It's not outright official hate for obvious reasons, but it doesn't take reading his mind to understand that he doesn't like them

youtu.be/GgRSt1Csmz8?t=1067

Combined anything over 800 is where you should stop.

1000 is max substats
anything 800+ is worth it
500 is less than omega weapon substats

*pats head* and turns in a book with no lines

They've been outright excluded from society after being used to rebuild after the calamity because the syndicate knows that if they keep them like that they always have access to de-facto slave labour (also there's a lot of them and with how shitty Ul'dah is even if you're a citizen that is poor the syndicate were afraid they might start up a revolution, this is also why I'm mad nanamo didn't die desu she presides over a shitty as fuck city while claiming the happiness of the people is their strength). And shockingly when criminal organisations offer them better money, they take it.

Also no, the Elementals are vindictive about what happened during the war, it's not about good/bad it's about did you any of your family or anyone you know do anything to us during the war?

It's actually simple don't give up.

All I want is for Male Viera fags to be utterly crushed like people who were hoping that the gunblade job would actually be a DPS like it was meant to be instead of a meme tank because Yoshida gets off on being wrong

Should I call it quits or keep rolling?

Attached: rolls.png (369x161, 15K)

That's pretty low, you should keep going until you have combined substats of 800+

>They've been outright excluded from society
First of all, they're strangers who showed up demanding money and work. Ul'dah owes them nothing. Second of all, they haven't. Teledji and Fyrgeiss have offered them work since they arrived. They just think it's beneath them, and in fact hiring Ala Mhigans actually hurt Teledji's business.
>being used to rebuild after the calamity
Never stated, but how about the 15 years they were there before the Calamity?
>And shockingly when criminal organisations offer them better money, they take it.
No, they started their own criminal operations.
>Also no, the Elementals are vindictive about what happened during the war
Wrong. The Elementals don't recognize any countries. They only see human and not-human. They aren't vindictive because they don't even recognize Ala Mhigans as Ala Mhigan. They only recognized who would contribute and abide by their rules, and who would stir up shit.

>They've been outright excluded from society
As the warmongering shitcunts rightfully should be, Ala Mhigans will forever be the only group of people shitty enough that Ishgard was fine with putting their millennia long dragon crusade on hold in order to kick them out, something not even the Garleans were bad enough to warrant.

See this is bogus.
I'm and I've rolled literally 9 times.

How many more times am I expected to roll to get +800?

>WoW clone with shit gameplay
lel, WoW is the one with the shit gameplay my dude. You have like 1-3 buttons that matter and one of those is usually responsible for over 50% of your damage easy.

You don't even have combo's

How will Warriors react to their inevitable 5.0 nerfs?

Can somebody explain how I learn all the logos actions for my weapon and armor in an efficient way without breaking the bank?

Ishgard kicked them out? Was that in one of the encyclopedias or something?

literally just rng because eureka
could be 5 time, could be 500
it's bullshit but you just need to keep doing it

You mean BUFFS? WAR was literally unplayable for 1 patch during ARR, now it always needs to be on top

It comes up a lot, but that was the Autumn War which took place around 100 years ago. Ala Mhigo attempted to invade Gridania, and was succeeding. Then Ishgard, Ul'dah, and Limsa decided to join up with Gridania and push their shit in. That was the first incarnation of the Eorzean Alliance.

throw a fucking fit until they get buffed again, they took not being the best tank during 4.0 as well as you would expect
unless they are objectively the superior tank, they will strop until they are

Attached: 1550549447162.png (1587x1587, 907K)

Ala mhiggers attacked forest city state, ishgard didn't wanted mhiggers on their border, so they helped with defence

Honestly unless you raid those 800 substats don't matter, you can stop at 500. You could literally clear every piece of content except ultimate with an i300 weapon if you wanted to. Not to mention that those weapons will be glamour only come ShB, don't stress over this dumb min-max rng shit

garbage game that appeals to people who are afraid of confrontation. the fact that you have to pay $15 to play this garbage is a joke.

At launch warrior was nearly unplayable

You mean buffs? WAR and GBR will become the off-tanks that mainly focus on DPS. PLD and DRK will be the MTs. Yoshi said that balancing all tanks will be hard so they want to divide them into MTs and OTs

>in-game lores justifies the blacklisting of certain classes from the meta
Name XIV games that do this.

Weird projection

My BA clear had 2 snipers in it.

Ishgard teamed up with the rest of Ul'dah, Gridania and Limsa creating the Eorzean Alliance in the Autum War to curbstomp Ala Mhigo after they tried starting shit about 100 years before current events, the SB bard story even has you cover it up in order to preserve the current TEMPORARY peace with Ala Mhigo until they inevitably start shit again.

DRK is fantastic in both Ultimates so it's okay.

>Even Ishgard joined in the fight
That's fucking hilarious. Also, I like how in-depth the lore of this game is.

im gonna play after i get off work what race should i be? and what city should i pick?

I got banned on my first week for calling a shitty tank a shit tank. Never went back.

Bard story was actually pretty sad with mhiggers poisoning general and shit

>garbage game that appeals to people who are afraid of confrontation
That's probably every single multiplayer game nowadays at a casual levle.

>that appeals to people who are afraid of confrontation
What did you mean by this?

This post is boring. You're boring, OP.

What do you think he was doing for the last 40 minutes? LOL rekt.

ARR launch or SB launch? Because ARR launch you are right, they were laughably terrible, I wouldn't consider what they got a buff so much as a desperately needed fix
as for SB, it was a bit clunky but it was hardly unplayable, a little bit of fine tuning and you can do perfectly well, you could adjust and perform very well, it was decidedly very balanced with PLD and DRK at the time.
but the bads complained and so they made WAR completely retard proof and boring as fuck, yeah 10 seconds of DH/Crit fell cleaves is neat at first, but even that gets old quickly, now its the best tank again, because it has to be.

At 2.0's launch yeah

>the turning point of the Autumn War was because a scout saw Ala Mhigan troops approaching through Nine Ivies
>the Ala Mhigans shot his chocobo Ouranos, but Ouranos still ran at full speed for hours so the rider could deliver the message
>Limsa started manufacturing chocobo barding afterwards in his honor

WAR on SB's release wasn't clunky in the slightest, it merely required you to have the foresight to save enough rage and Infuriate to maximize IR windows. Now the only layer of difficulty to WAR is keeping Upheaval on CD.

And people will tell you WAR is harder than PLD with a straight face. At least PLD has to fish for blocks to maximize his DPS.

Hyur, Elezen, and female miqote are safe choices. Others will get you judged in one way or another.

>female miqote

Attached: 1548709577073.jpg (641x530, 51K)

the more I learn about Ala Mhigo, the worse my opinion on them becomes
is there anything they haven't completely fucked up at? do they have any positive qualities?
the Garleans were right, these people are savages

Attached: 1548985037605.jpg (357x417, 60K)

>the worse my opinion on them becomes
Literally how
In sb side quest they literally decided to destroy bridge and build some statues, because bridge and roads reminded them about imperial occupation

The Elementals very much can pick humans out, they choose the Padjal's and selectively tell the soldiers to fuck off from Gridania, some of them choose to live in the periphery still, like the ones you help out in the quest.

And we don't have an exhaustive history, but the game makes it abundantly clear several times in the MSQ that the Ala Mihgans are routinely exploited and have been for most of their time there.

Ishgard didn't want an expansionist neighbour. They just don't think Garlimald is an immenent threat, also they had omens of Nidhogg waking up so they were in extra dragon mode.

>do they have any positive qualities?
The Fist of Rhalgr is pretty neat. But after the Autumn War, they became more of a personal police force for the king. Their over-indulgence in politics from that point on is what eventually got them wiped out by Theodoric.

my WAR in my old static constantly shat on our PLD because "lil that's the ez tank" and yet got really defensive and pissy when we made jokes about how easy WAR is

Attached: 1546369775061.jpg (725x1024, 127K)

There's one VERY cute positive.

Attached: 1524314188723.jpg (1124x1080, 449K)

>The Elementals very much can pick humans out
Bro, in 1.0 the Garleans started bombing the forest and the Elementals started killing Gridanians because they don't recognize any difference. If humans are attacking them, humans die.

Ala Mihgo faught off Garlimald for years, it was only when the king went full retard and started trying to purge more people than Stalin that the Empire was able to walk in.

>Implying it even matters when the skill itself gives no extra enmity
Go ahead and test it out, see how much threat you gain.

Question from a brainlet.

Is Alphascape V4.0 the only Alpha raid that has its rewards locked for the weekly reset? Is it possible to grind it for Omnicron Gear?

Pick whatever, they've all got their stereotypes and degeneracy.

Her flashback in 4.1 actually made me hate Ala mhiggers more
Shit was sad, at least with with Tsuki brothel owner recognized that he was at fault for abusing her.

Attached: IMG_0909.jpg (1024x432, 31K)

Based Gaius even backed the rebels and let them have the satisfaction of beheading Theodoric before he swooped in.

Attached: 1552098117032.jpg (1024x777, 164K)

In fact, they copied the GCD from FFXIV only to then fail to implement the wealth of OGCD abilities that ffxiv players have to weave inbetween the gcd ones.

Even worse, self-buffing abilities were on the GCD and all they have been doing since the release of BFA is try to somewhat mend the damage they have done, because it's just that shit.

That could only be a positive through an underflow error.

>monks are jedi

Attached: 1535848091730.png (483x470, 184K)

What's better, playing this game while drunk or playing this game after smoking weed?

yes please

Attached: 1550719023056.png (956x744, 104K)

Drink when doing trials or raids

Smoke when grinding or crafting

Newbiefag here who just got to 50 and cleared ARR a few days ago.
When do raids open up and dungeons with actual cool rewards?

Story based and side dungeons so far have give me nothing but trash generic items. So I'm curious where all those mounts and special minions start to become obtainable.

The only quest in 1.0 I recall which showed anything like that was the tree burning, and that was just lashing out.

On top of that the elements even make a specific request of YOU right after that.

Did you unlock The Crystal Tower 24 man series?

>play game drunk
>fall asleep and forget to close the game
>wake up and find chat is full of angry party comments and /tells

Being high is better than being drunk in every situation

Is that Tokito Ohma?

You have to do the sidequests that open up to unlock the raids, trials, and dungeons. Google em.

Look for a quest called Legacy of Allag in Mor Dhona (I think) to get it started.

There really needs to be a way to lock controller players out of PFs and a way to queue DF that avoids controller players. Hopefully the shad expansion will address this.

Really it's time we just face facts: they are using an objectively worse, obsolete control scheme in an MMO. Don't even try to defend them here, that's completely asinine. The way crossbars work you have to click 4 different buttons to reach a skill that doesn't happen to be one of the few available on the bar you are using. Even worse if its on the pet bar. And you still have to switch back when necessary, more button presses. They end up spending three to four times as much presses to do what a M+KB is doing. And then the targetting! Fuck, a controller player has to scroll through EVERY. SINGLE. TARGET. To get what they want. With a mouse you just click, and done. Like .5 secs if you have fat hands. Plus mouseover macros, another amazing tool out of the reach of controllerfags.
>b-but controllers clear all content
No one has ever sourced this. Personally I don't believe it actually happens.
>b-but you can put pet actions on your bar
And no one ever does, irrelevant.
>b-but expanded crossbars
No one actually uses them, irrelevant.
>b-but target filters
Again, no one actually uses them, irrelevant.

What do you think SE should do about this, Yea Forums?

Attached: face fu.png (1370x1875, 808K)

>The only quest in 1.0 I recall which showed anything like that was the tree burning, and that was just lashing out.
It was during the Seventh Umbral Era story.
>On top of that the elements even make a specific request of YOU right after that.
Yes, they recognize individuals, but they do not recognize any kind of nationalities or cultures. That's why they examined all the refugees and picked out who could stay and who couldn't. Not because they're pissy about the war, but because they don't want people stirring up shit in their forest.

Not this pasta again

I'm guilty of this happening once. Told this relic grinding group I would brb and I passed out on my bed just trying to relax my eyes. Woke up hours later because I was dehydrated and saw the game was still running.

Then why are the honourable soldiers you meet in the MSQ told to stay the fuck out?

I wonder if the carpet matches the two-toned drapes

Thanks. I'll check.

Also another question. I'm playing on PS4 cause my PC cant run shit even lowest settings and I know you can hook a keyboard to but can you use the keyboard AND the controller together for commands? Or the keyboard is only for chatting?
My plan was to use controller for movement and just use the keyboard for using skills so I dont have to be switching between sets so much. I'm starting to gain way more skills than I can manage with the regular ps4 skill hid.

Is it viable?

Which ones?

How in the FUCK do you level crafters fast? I have no money and gathering the required materials is so fucking slow

>everything bad about Yotsuyu's life is directly tied back to the Empire and its subjugation of Doma and the shit it inspired
>HUUUR FUCK DOMANS!
Yotsuyu confused me

No you didn't

make friends with a crafter who will craft you HQ leve turn ins

You can't level them fast without money.

You can use both at the same time. Its common for people to use controller to play and have the keyboard hotbar hover above the controller layout to monitor cooldowns and use text/marker macros.

Also look into using the extended controller hotbar in the settings. It will allow you to fit like 50 something skills on controller.

Yotsuyu never suffered because of Imperials. Every shitty moment of her life was because of Domans. Her family, her husband, the brothel owner.

>everything bad about Yotsuyu's life is directly tied back to the Empire
Not really
Her adopted parents had nothing to do with empire
Brothel owner had nothing to do with empire
People in her village had nothing to do with empire

And I still parse purple in Savage content with a controller, so get fucked.

>check two hours later
>got only two cucks replying
Final Faggots need to step up

Yotsuyu suffered a terrible life before Garlean occupation, this is why she sold out her countrymen and was named acting Viceroy because she could use her hatred of Doma to break their spirits and prevent an uprising

Get to 50 then start Beast Tribes. Moogles until 60 then Namazu until 70. They aren't real fast but the XP is good and you don't need your own materials to do the daily quests.

Remember when the hype for Bless was based entirely on those lion girls? I can't wait to see them be disappointed a second time. Can you imagine?

I still look through the fireden archives time to time just to have a good laugh about the many Bless threads on Yea Forumssaying it's going to kill FFXIV and this is the MMO everyone's been waiting for.

Cool. Do you know any good tutorials for that?

I finally decided to break from the DPS hole and try out Tank and I really wanna do a good job to not upset anyone. Well, that and that I was.convinced to play Dragoon and I just know I'll need to have a better overview of cooldowns and skills once I get to the soul of the dragon shit.

ok which of you fags is High-quality Momo and Sartvra Malthas

The ones that you have to go save their friend from the cave, they hang around Quarrymill because they aren't allowed in Gridania.

And oh right, I was pretty sure that was because the wood wailers failed to act on the warning they were given so were punished for it.

I have a DRK sword with 420 Crit (I know DUDE WEED and shit whatever) and 135 Det, I would be content with that but the problem is I only.got 4 lines of stats so I don't know if I should just keep it and try rolling another weapon or keep trying to push.

DUDE WEEEEED BRO

Attached: 3496534.jpg (556x610, 197K)

The Elementals are autistic and make decisions that don't really make sense half the time. They allowed those Ala Mhigans to stay, but quarantined them to Quarrymill. But there are still some that live in Gridania and work as soldiers and Wood Wailers. Speaking of Wood Wailers, the masks they wear are because even when undertaking tasks given by the Elementals and Padjal, they still accumulate Woodsin. The masks are meant to try and disguise them from the wrath of the Elementals, and even then they have to undergo regular cleansing ceremonies. Elementals are fucked.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHIT DUDE I'VE GOT THE MUNCHIES BROOO

Attached: 1548833355279.jpg (981x634, 67K)

For in-depth guide check here:

docs.google.com/document/d/1q_i5_X01hecbCOZOIN_71zceuSjWSuaN-OJdU6ZPV6s/

Tanks are the easiest/comfiest role by far in the game. You have first in queue privileges, always get bonus rewards because you're in demand in duty finder, and you don't have to worry about optimizing hard like healers or DPS just only keep aggro and not die.

Is there a site with these stored? Panda and rule34 is giving me nothing.

>BfA TANKED SO HARD EVEN WOW FAGS ARE COMING TO XIV
>WOW FAGS THAT STAYED ARE IN LITERAL DENIAL
>THERES EVEN A GUIDE FOR WOW FAGS FOR FFXIV
youtube.com/watch?v=AQFNbB6cyY4

OH I'M FUCKING LAUGHING.
WOW FAGS ARE LITERALLY BEING BTFO.

>Oy very remembah da six million Twintania wipes goyim! WAR must never be allowed to fall from its top position again! We demand reparations for the three months five years ago that WAR sucked!

WAR mains will still be crying about 2.0 WAR in the FFXVII online beta

What the fuck I thought this whole wow refugee thing wasn't true and was just some meme thing redditfags said?

They are scattering to the winds. Guild Wars 2 is picking up a lot of them as well.

I'm not saying they're not, but the elementals definitely didn't just "pick the good ones" which is what the point I was making is.

BfA has lots of good in it, but it's impossible to recover from how shitty blizzard made gearing. Legion you could put up with, but all the flaws that were introduced in gearing in legion were doubled down on and the good shit was dumped in favour of the worst gear ever, fucking Azerite.

Where do I find someone to craft me HQ leve turn ins? Is there a Discord for it or something?

Not a meme.

BfA was literal trash and theyre doing nothing to fix it.

Don't worry about being judged and just play what you want. It's stupid to limit yourself because of what a bunch of strangers on the internet might think. City is based on what class you chose.

SENSITIVE NIGGAS

Wowtards kept infecting game since wod

Play what looks good to you. City-state doesn't really matter that much.

I said make friends, its an MMO, join an FC or something, eventually you will meet someone who will help you out.

We told you it wasn't a meme years ago. It's now becoming apparent today because BFA is much worse than WoD.

Attached: 1492544066922.jpg (1470x802, 333K)

Not as expansive as this.

There are legit lots of clovers everywhere.
I'm even getting low level dungeons again in levelling.

>hoping for another MMO
Yoshi P will milk the shit out of this game with glamour and vanity items before that happens user.

Raubahn had the right idea. He had honestly a pretty made life in Ul'dah which he earned unlike other Ala Migos

>There are legit lots of clovers everywhere.
>I'm even getting low level dungeons again in levelling.
It was a thing for years?

Attached: every preferred ffxiv server.jpg (591x115, 40K)

Possibly. Before an expansion you always see sprouties and returners in greater numbers but they are everywhere now.

>cant enjoy an mmo thread without a group of faggots dragging wow into it

Attached: 1543174009918.jpg (900x555, 166K)

Earned my Mentor Crown a few weeks ago and instantly turned it off. Why does it still exist when it's nothing more than a mark of shame? I should have been proud to unlock it but I didn't.

How many will come back when the next expac launches? I have a friend who said he was done with the game at least five seperate times but keeps going back.

im quiting wow for ffxiv any tips fellow mmo players?

Watch the video

It used to have meaning when it was first introduced but now it's a joke since anyone can obtain it by buying level boosts or botting crafting/gathering. They really need to update the requirements for 2019 because it's still stuck in 2016. At the very least make each crown type have it's own unlock requirements. Someone that only crafts shouldn't be considered a PVP or PVE mentor.

Cactaur or Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh has more players

2.5s GCD makes no sense in the beginning but it becomes all too clear later on.

Either is a safe choice. Cactuar has growing degeneracy though so beware unless you're into that.

Odin or Cerberus

Odin

>2 years later people still climb kugane tower

How do Wowfags even cope with this game? I thought they couldn't handle pressing more than 4 buttons.

ragnarok

I can't give you exact numbers but there's always going to be a good amount of people that flock back to WoW for patches/expansions in hopes things are better. It's sunk cost fallacy at it's finest.

How did Ala Mhigo even become a powerhouse in the first place? Their culture doesn't exactly scream efficiency and they act like chimps.

>Some guys /shouts asking people who need the lamp sightseeing log entry to get close and suicide as blue mage
>He raises and you respawn on the lamp with him
He was fucking based and fuck square enix for making jumping puzzles in a game where the controls aren't made for jumping.

i find the ui disorientating.

4.0 WAR was the hardest tank, although that doesn't say much

People loved it when SB first came out because there was literally nothing else to do.

imagine being this much of a self proclaimed scrub

bet you couldn't even finish the first level of the summer tower

The controls are made for jumping. The problem though is that how far you jump is tied directly to your framerate. Same with other physics things like boob bouncing. Lower FPS = more exaggerated jiggling and the farther you jump.

I got to the top of the tower 2 times on release, 4.1 comes around and they add the lamp sightseeing log entry. I got to the top 2 more times but miss the lamp just slightly. Literally go fuck yourself Yoshi

Buy a good chunk of cheap vendor food to get a nice 3% exp boost while going through the story and leveling. Because dps queues can be pretty long it might be to your benefit to level your favorite of those first and take advantage of the big msq exp. Watch

Attached: 1524185009417.png (600x747, 808K)

Do you want to get stuck with krauts or baguettes a month from now? If you want krauts in your DF/PUGs go Odin, if you want baguettes go Cerberus.

Attached: 1489734385047.jpg (1500x1881, 681K)

>do they have any positive qualities
The fact they managed to settle in the middle of an infertile dusty mountain range with salt lakes and carnivorous qiqirn and developed into a full-fledged nation is kinda neat

which are better players/ nice people?

krauts and baguettes are equally terrible

if you join a preferred world you get double EXP rates for all classes

Not him but
>Better players
Arguably Cerb, although as it's "the raiding server" it also gets a lot of trash players who think they can raid
>Nice people
Odin, same reason as above honestly.

Attached: kugane tower.gif (294x335, 2.55M)

Lots of infighting over the meagre arable land in Gyr Abania and then also defending against their neighbors to the south and north had them honed as the most notable fighting force of the region. They hired out as THE premier mercenaries for a long while. They also basically controlled the passage between Aldenard and Ilsabard which made them an important part of the trade route from Aldenard to Othard. This lasted more or less until Ul'dah gained control of Thanalan and established eastern sea routes. Ala Mhigo didn't really have a major port, given the location, so their trade importance quickly dwindled as it was quicker and cheaper to go over sea than over land.

Their incursions into Gridania were basically attempts to gain more farmland. When that ended in disaster for Ala Mhigo, there were a bunch of dissatisfied soldiers who came home empty-handed. This is the period when the Fist of Rhalgr order came to religious power in the nation, but later Theodoric came to power and well, that whole mess was why the monarchy came to an end and why Ala Mhigo was subjugated in the first place.

will do when i leave work.
some skills are off the gcd right?
only thing that would make sense
Thanks this seems like useful advice.
wow seeming has more servers than ffxiv, does ffxiv have dead servers joining a prefered server seems cool due to the bonus but will the auction house and party finding systems be alive?
I'd like to make friends and join a guild because mmos are best experienced like that.

WoWfag here, the amount of buttons in FFXIV are about the same as it was in Wrath/Cataclysm so I'm used to it. What takes time getting used to is the global cooldown and netcode when it comes to passing things like tethers.

duty finder/party finder is a datacenter wide thing, so it doesn't matter what server you pick. it only matters what datacenter you play on as that's what you will see. also, next month or so they're introducing cross world visiting through the aetheryte so you can visit other servers on your datacenter and take advantage of their auction house or higher population. you still retain your double exp bonus too since your home world is on a preferred world.

Auction house isn't locked to servers? Oh god oh fuc

French are way worse, the rest of EU looks at Fs like JP looks at Es i.e. utter morons who can't do anything right.

Attached: 1376927145906.jpg (484x565, 68K)

So basically Ala Mhigo just had a ton of people who also happen to be physically strong.

All this time I thought they were technologically advance is why they were such a power house.

The hitboxes are the worst offender.
>Need to jump on the last beam to finish climbing
>Very precisely hit my jump
>LOL NOPE
>fall to the very bottom and need to start over
Its a fucking mess.

auction house is locked to servers currently but when cross world visiting comes out then you can go on other servers and use their auction house. it's a good thing for new players since it means prices will normalize and go down making things more accessible. but it's terrible for jews that want to hoard gil.

Fanfest is close
We're getting lionbunnies as the secondary tribe

Attached: 76a546ed06c31cb658eb541e9dfe56c1.jpg (480x640, 42K)

>need to jump onto the invisible part that extends beyond the actual model
Game literally made for jumping puzzles Yoshi-P so good cum on my face more jumping puzzles yes

see
the easiest way to do jump puzzles is to cap your framerate. if you're one of those guys playing at 144hz then you're gimping yourself.

Or jump sideways. Much more efficient especially if you're on a keyboard.

>tfw this is all true but people will just call it bait

Prices will go up, my pile of gil will be easier to expand. Just going for a high score atm

Couldn't they just make one giant datacenter marketboard? All this hopping around looking for the best deals is going to be painful.

didn't get enough yous when you posted? what a shame.

How do I get lots of gil other than eureka?

Transfer to Faerie. Sell your hoop in Limsa. Unless you rolled a female char like the fucking faggot that you are.

>implying yoship would ever lift a design decision from ff11 after how big of a trainwreck 1.0 was

Attached: strike one.jpg (269x253, 15K)

craft. eureka is pretty meh for gil unless you get really lucky or just don't want to bother with crafting.

Not really, even if competition will be worse, demand will skyrocket.

prices will go up or down depending on the item but most of them will go down as the undercutting competition will be fierce.

with that much supply then prices will crash down hard as it exceeds demand and it will become a lot harder to make gil because instead of dealing with a few undercutters you're now dealing with thousands.

Typical lala speak

>So I came into a thread for a game and insulted it
>And the people who play the game got mad!
We got a regular stand up comedian over here

I'm crafting but none of the housing or food items sell fast enough to net me big bucks.
Huh?

>b-but controllers clear all content
What is Japan
>b-but expanded crossbars
>b-but target filters
Everyone with half a brain uses both.

I bet your only knowledge of controller users is Drak, who is still awful with a controller to this day.

Your hoop! Sell it!

find out what's in demand on your server and deliver that demand. the best time to make gil is when a patch drops on day 1, there you can sell the latest stuff at a premium and people will buy it up happily.

Years ago back when Diadem was brand new and shitting out Grade V materia like crazy I was selling them for 750k-1mil each. Now I have enough gil to retire from the marketboard.

Everyone with half a brain... maybe.
Every controller user? Nope.

It is a valid request. They should segregate controllers to a kiddie ball pen or some shit. I don't want to play with literal niggers.

Unfortunately that's just how it is sometimes. There's nothing big upcoming before 5.0, so the demand for raid shit is dropping off. Market supply/demand also depends a lot on your server, certain servers have a reputation for having cheap crafted items.

BA has also been a really big pull from active players, so you see shit like Imperial jade/i290 accessories and food selling frequently.

Every gray parser I've ever encountered in an endgame setting has been an outspoken keyboard user, so I'm not opposed to an option to filter players out by control schemes.

how comes in every seiryu ex group there's always ONE dps player that's doing below the tanks and that's BEFORE dying.

Attached: log.jpg (549x163, 48K)

Cross World visitation doesn't sound like it'll be instantaneous, especially if you want to go on more populated worlds. While I do expect some normalization, I also expect convenience and laziness to still fuel a lot of sales.

because shit's too easy and people barely scraping by get a free pass.
that MNK dps wouldn't even have been good for a 4.0 MNK.

>Logout in the inn
>After returning to the game, you have cutscene with character waking up in the bed
Soul!

Near the end of 1.x, your character would see nightmares before waking up

Yoshida is genius!

Why wouldn't he? The game is too big to fail now.

It's true, and I've started to notice hlw everyone and their mother has a Seiryu weapon now. Ex fights should be around Shinryu in difficulty again

4:35 soul
youtu.be/MkZqcOQ58DE?t=275

soulless 1:01:14
youtu.be/8iLStmVMgg8?t=3672

Yes. You are so wise. I'm sure you'll filter out all the shitters by only playing with console plebs.

Why do I get the feeling that you are just as shit as the controllers babs you hold in such high esteem?

>with that much supply then prices will crash down hard as it exceeds demand and it will become a lot harder to make gil because instead of dealing with a few undercutters you're now dealing with thousands.

Why can't they just make it like in XI with the auction house? Just shows you the last 7 items sold.

>Come on stage with some boring shirt, business blah blah blah
>Go on stage cosplaying, have fun with your audience and translator
I understand going to blizzcon earlier in its lifespan but why do people go to it now? Its like purposely going to a dark alley to be raped and then paying for it.

>One is ceo
>Another is producer(aka manager in Japan)
Yeah, I wonder

I would prefer if fights end up being thordan ex release tier difficulty. It constantly stressed each role throughout the entire fight instead of doing it once or twice then becoming a DPS race.

Yoshida is one step below CEO now. He's on the board of the directors that influences major decisions for SE.

>Implying filtering out all the erp modder shitters wouldn't make for a more pleasant game experience

FFXI also shows you the amount of items that are currently up for auction.

>this game
>literal DUDE WEEDERS and drunkards
>LITERAL tranny fuckers and tranny defenders
why is the community of this game so shit bros?
40%

Attached: 1551043009802.png (700x700, 432K)

The CEO of Square Enix has come on stage during fanfests multiple times, during the MCH reveal he pointed an actual gun at Yoshi's head to "convince" him to show the trailer.

>Meanwhile CEO of Square Enix

Attached: 16565.webm (864x482, 2.9M)

Fucking Japs man. They treat their employees like shit.

I guess this man is just the janitor then

Attached: DsJbctLU4AA4EJn.jpg (1200x675, 51K)

it's funny that everyone was cheering on mike morhaime when he's the one that approved bobby kotick's request to lay off a bunch of blizzard employees months later

>Shinryu in difficulty
why do people meme this? Shinryu is one of the easiest primals in the game. It's literally a training dummy with literal 100% uptime in phase 1 and literal 99.9% uptime in phase 2 with hypernova and ice being the only time you don't attack

Attached: 1552003039347.png (396x468, 331K)

I'm so fucking glad I never have to touch lvl 50/60 roulette ever again now that I got enough tomestones for lvl 60 gear for the new jobs. Just fucking put every single french person on a cross and burn them

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2019-03-11_17-42-28.png (371x47, 17K)

Well other people say it is hard and I don't have much familiarity with hardcore content so yeah

Moving to the left or the right of the platform to dodge icicles is hard user

Most people are cuckold shitters who are UNIRONICALLY DEATHLY afraid of getting into savage. Shinryu is literally dodge left or right like
poster said, get in puddle, or spread out. tanks cheese every akh, atomic ray was figured out in like 4 pulls into the fight

>stand on a bench
>type /sit
>character actually takes the time to sit down properly instead of just clipping down into a seat or doing standard sit animation

>target a player
>your character's head AND eyes tracks their movement in real time

soul

Attached: oh baby.jpg (159x250, 5K)

This. If anything it is a tad longer than the others because of the many phases of the fight

First time I did shinryu was with my static when 2 people were missing and we didn't want to prog. We got 2 pugs and cleared on first try

>even npc's will look at you when you run in front of them nearby
S
O
U
L
Why is WoW and WoW fans so cuckolded bros?

Say hello to your 5.0 Primal boss

Attached: 184821421.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

>much worse than WoD

Even with all the bad design choices in BfA, it's still nowhere near as bad as WoD, unless patch 8.3 gets cancelled.

patch 8.3 is most likely going to get rushed out the door in order to compete with Shadowbringers.

I wouldn't be so sure
There also Solus, and we can't have two endgame trials
And if one will be 74lvl trial, it will be disappointment

>Fighting the man who is pure HUMANITY
I can already tell the visuals and music will be Thordan tier

Whoever it is, it will be kino. XIV trials are always done beautifully and it's awesome

Not really
Story is far worse
Leveling too
Blizzard literally gating content, 8.1 was released in january and crumble of storms raid comes out only in april, 4 fucking months

Susano was fun dude

How does that crown stay on? Superglue?

>crumble of storms raid comes out only in april
wtf i thought it already came out already.
Are the Zandalari out at least?

Is it okay to mate with Khloe?

i still dont get how they made lakshmi easier in extreme

Do you own more than 1% of SE shares?

Attached: D1Y7wPNXQAExIFr.png (1148x514, 116K)

I preferred Ravana on release than Susano.

it's part of his body, that's where his high IQ brain is located.

Only if you get four lines

Attached: 1540173025437.jpg (1500x1485, 1.63M)

>Garleans summoning a primal

Honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point

This week
They really went all out stretching content
Yoshi doing it too, but msq at least worth ressubing for(for me at least). If they at least released raid together with zandalari, I would ressub. But this is just too jewish, so I'l wait for 8.2

I fucking hate wowfugees, they have no concept of optimization, and are perfectly content healing with no damage, tanking in tank stance with aggro combo and not using positionals/aggro management

>The shift in music when he gets huge
Absolutely Soken

I got a feeling that the ascian controlling solus is going to find his way into varis. I mean it's kinda implied its already happening. varis was dropping some hard truths and hints at the conference but then after the intermission he does a full 180.

I'm convinced they mixed up Normal and Extreme Lakshmi and just never told anyone.

>all these furries who play cat and lizard niggers that will pay real currency to fantasia into different ugly humans with animal parts glued onto their bodies
Feels good being a master race Hyur since 1.0
fucking degenerates. Game might be even better if people cared more about improving the gameplay loop and not just throwing their money at the mogstation for fantasia and glamours that all the other cat and lizard sluts wear.

WoD only had 3 raids and nothing else added to it. Unless they cancel a patch BfA will total 4 raids and a two-boss miniraid, as well as another megadungeon and two new zones. Also 2, maybe 3 Warfronts total.

In the end, BfA will have as much content as Legion. They just fucked up big on their scheduling so the mini-raid and megadungeon are coming in the latter half of the expansion's lifespan instead of in the first half year.
People got bored fast as a result, and the Azerite system being ten times worse than Artifacts didn't help either.

But when I see these comparisons to WoD I can't help but roll my eyes because really, it was so much fucking worse. There's just this massive (granted, somewhat deserved) bias against AAA devs and publishers at the moment that is warping perception.

>shadowniggers reveal
>ah, thanka u, americans we want 2 show something real special
>translator voice over speaker; Thank you americans, we'd like to show you something very special
>shadowniggers pops up on screen
>Pic related me and my gamer friends when it does

Attached: gamer friends.jpg (225x225, 13K)

LMAO ALLIED RACES FINALLY OUT AFTER 8 MONTHS OF BATTLE FOR AZEROTH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1549719193337.gif (240x234, 2.72M)

They technically already did with Tsukuyomi even if it was a falseflag

8.2 will be released this summer, and then 2 months until azhara raid will be unlocked

>tfw you'll never hang out with soken

Attached: y_5c6411ec18e49.jpg (1280x853, 240K)

Just go stand in some snow while shirtless. He will materialize next to you in the same state.

Is this the actual title? What the fuck? How did they get away with this?

Attached: 1552188845861.jpg (914x1249, 266K)

this goes really well with sephirot's big guy phase
youtube.com/watch?v=yx90TMgFv94

>People paid $60 plus tax plus tip for this

Attached: wow new allied race.png (1443x618, 671K)

I bet he fucking slays pussy

It was a different time

Holy fuck it works

This is your brain on HRT folks

Not gonna lie, I totally would.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Attached: Why+do+the+french+tanks+have+a+rearview+mirror+_6c902cb4a95fb0f454fcaff4773674b3.jpg (800x800, 135K)

>WoW
>Armor is simply textures on the character

>FFXIV
>Armor is actually separate meshes and layer over the character

How did Kingdom Hearts get away with saying DARKNESS NIGGERS 400 times?

>Kul'tiran men look appropriately strongfat
>Blizzard decides to give the women basically no muscle at all so they're just fucking fat

WHY

>log in yesterday
>check out the old party finder
>several PF of literal trannies trying to find a bf/gf

Nani the fuck

Why is it wearing stickers for armor?

This. What the FUCK are they doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=fxKmmp-ava0
I don't know why it's in my recommendations after I searched some boss themes

Thats WoW Armour for you.

Its literally just a sticker.

LADS.
LASSIES.
LMAO

Attached: 1547820811951.gif (156x216, 1.07M)

>Bunch of female cosplayers at nico chokaigi say they're wearing knee socks because soken likes knee socks
You're right

Attached: DybUMjEW0AAIDMa.jpg (1024x2048, 254K)

What's there to do in the endgame? I am a Mythic raider in WoW that also pushes high keys in raider.io. What can FFXIV offer to a player like me?

it's a shame 50/60 roulette is just 50/60 msq dungeon roulette, there's some dungeons i just haven't done in such a long time but people rarely do them anymore / i wonder if people even unlock them. Things like that are why i miss the old relic quests where you had to do specific dungeons.

>post vanilla armor

Now you know that's just being unfair.

Attached: 821705.jpg (4806x2060, 1.07M)

OOO MASA U GONNA MAKE ME SQUIRT

Attached: 7.jpg (482x858, 44K)

I actually got amphador pretty often

Attached: 1549513409035.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

what is that, shit squared or doubled

>stickers but with shoulder pads
Sasuga

if all you care about is raiding then this game doesn't have much for you

Does WoW finally has the tech to allow wearing hats without becoming a chemo patient?

>Armor is just painted on her skin
AHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHA

doesn't WoW still use the warcraft 3 engine for its graphics but all they did was add more post effects?

Should I level bard?

can i roll my weapon in hydatos or do i have to do pyros

fuck off we have too many already.

Attached: logs.jpg (1335x249, 64K)

blizzards female player base

Anyone have any good gathering or crafting boots? Especially for fishing?

Do you want to play the best DPS job before it gets shafted in SB2?

Attached: blizzard.jpg (900x1200, 158K)

Wait, monks and sams aren't popular?

You can only reroll in pyros. You have to do pyros. Once you upgrade past Pyros, you must complete all Hydatos steps except the BA step if you want to reroll.

is that a 20 year old brianna wu

then why are the low level dungeons full of WoW refugees fleeing whatever the latest expansion they had was?

Not really, I just bored and bards feels like my shit with songs in class quests and support skills

Aim for ideally 685+, since that’s the total substats of Omega weapons. This can be ignored, however, if you roll something like say, a 500 crit bow

fuck off we're full

when it comes to savage no. not because they're bad (they can still clear easily) but because group synergy matters a ton more. bard, dragoon, ninja, and summoner are ideal for this.

So, if Dancer is revealed to be a melee dps and not a healer, and healer is GEO or whatever, what class(es) shall dancer share gear with? Striking, or Scouting?

am i being trolled? why else would your computer be set to a non english language

Dragon's Sight + Sharingan is a OP kekkei genkai

lalafells wish they had that body shape.

I need to know if there's any servers that aren't full of LGBT+ friendly cringefest FC's that all feign politeness to end up being highschool female levels of cliquey and passive aggressive.

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (480x360, 23K)

It depends on what weapon the job will use honestly. If it's just veils it should be Scouting, if it's more martial arts oriented, Striking

You used to get random food under your pillow in 1.0 from the inn after logging out for a long time

Food fairy, no joke.

Melee DPS is unlikely, given there is four already. I believe that Dancer will be a healer, but if there is any more jobs in ShB it will be a physical range due to there only being two.

It's common for people who want to learn other languages to use other languages on their PCs/phones/games.

I know people shit on it, but Sargatanas so far has been a pretty easy going server. Had no issues with people being pricks, or cringefest FCs.

I heard cactuar is the LGBT server but I don't even play on NA so I wouldn't know

when I played the first time in ARR I was on Ultros and it seemed really good, I went to cactaur with my gf when I started again in Stormblood and HOLY SHIT people were just babbys, might make a toon on Sargatanas and give it a shot before I transfer, because I wont resub again if everywhere is like Cactaur

Almost guaranteed they didn't play HW DRK or they were bad at HW DRK.

The erpers are invading Malboro. Save us

Aether is the tumblr/LGBT datacenter. But it's soon going to be Crystal since the fag servers are getting quarantined there.

>tfw ffxiv threads and discussions are the only things I can tolerate and enjoy on Yea Forums lately

Attached: 1429542674245.jpg (700x750, 468K)

No this is FFXIV, if you want memes and toxicity play BDO.

>discussions

i love my parse being reliant on having 3 classes and buffs lining up in the same group

These threads are the only reason I still come to Yea Forums

Attached: v in 2019.png (1694x1124, 179K)

BA will forever be irredeemable shit for the fact that we got that pile of casual trash over an actual 3rd Ultimate. It amazes me the amount of no effort of recycled mechanics and mobs from 11 put into it is equal to putting out quality content like an Ultimate fight.

So it's starting already? I didn't notice anything yet but I stay away from limsa.

How come we only have one 3D render for viera? don't they usually give us 2 for both subraces?

Even if it was genderlocked wouldn't we get two?

just transfer out bro

Attached: malboro.jpg (559x1630, 430K)

they're saving it for Japan fanfest.

You're right, let's compare it to the 1.0 combat bikini

Attached: 7fc1665e7c58c0edfa58836e2dab35c06fadc802.jpg (1024x753, 148K)

Aren't the fag servers staying in Aether? Faerie, Siren, and Cactuar aren't moving.

They're going to take advantage of the free transfers to migrate to Mateus since Balmung is locked permanently.

I love learning that I accidentally joined the "LGBTQ+ friendly" server. Welp back to Ultros or something on Primal

More rpers and people looking for relationships are popping up

Name the primals harder than it

OH NO YOU DI'NT!!

You gain about 1/8 of the enmity of a DA Grit powerslash. It's fucking nothing

Reminder

Attached: Correct way to play Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers.jpg (960x512, 128K)

>Aehter

Is that so? Is there some sort of fag hivemind that has decided this?
and how do you know about it?

To fit with the missing Male Bunny theme they’re obviously going to release a race based on Lionhead Rabbits; a dwarf rabbit that is known to have a mane.

Most of the worst fags will probably go to crystal, if conversations in NN by casuals worried about 'increased toxicity' on aether come split mean anything.

>Soken sometimes stays to work at the office for 4 whole days in a row
Is it legal?

Yoshi-P is based

Yoshi-P is cute

Attached: y_5c64113133aea.jpg (1280x853, 246K)

Mateus is a mini balmung at this point.

if he gets paid overtime then it's legal. it's not uncommon for people in AAA japanese studios to sleep in their office for the night.

>US

>Soken sometimes solicits 15 year old teens
Is that legal?
Its fucking Soken man. Shut the fuck up.

just going by what I see on /vg/, reddit, and tumblr. it looks like all the people interesting in gay things/roleplaying are transferring en-mass to mateus once they open up the free transfers.

Most servers will have one (phoenix has) but you will hardly care as it's just that, a containment FC thats hardly as cancerous as the NN will ever be

Not him but what evidence do you have that is not anecdotal? None of the Census back up your claims as they have shown the active character population to be stable after patch 4.1. Dips occuring once content has been exhausted and Rises occuring on patch drops but with numbers never leaving the same range each patch. If there was a flood of them then theyre replacing a pretty significant bleed.
>b-but Census restrictions
Before you even bring that up reminder that the only guaranteed paid accounts are past lvl 30 and that Yoshida himself has admitted most people drop off around lvl 20; probably why he wants to readjust combat for lower lvls.

Reminder that this game has no Pve content. The savage and ultimate raids are good, but paying a sub to log in once a week is just stupid. This is a game for glamsluts and house decorators.

That's not why there isn't a 3rd ultimate you actual retard.

Balmung is not inherently gay though. Its just a large server so naturally it has fags on it but they are not out of proportion like they are on the designated fag servers.
Mateus I have no comment on.

Heres your free (you)

retard

>please be my wife, serious people only please
>hewwo catboi searching for roe hubby :3
rip

it was decided a year and a half ago and is common knowledge you complete faggot

sounds like you have a raidlogger mentality which is more of a problem with (You) than the game. there are people that find stuff to do outside of raiding/roleplaying.

BOW:

Dex +403
Crit +440

Im tired of light grinding is this good enough can I finally quit bros

>house decorators
Seems about right, JP loves housing to the point that they have their own JP-exclusive magazine dedicated to it.

so why not just make male viera then

well if my anecdotal encounters with sprouts up the ass in haukke manor don't count then I have nothing for you.
Granted a lot of sprouts are also from the twitch prime thing but I've encountered more than my fair share of wowfugees, battle for azeroth is apparantly really shit? I wouldn't know I haven't touched WoW since vanilla.

how does this nigga fight? is he a monk?

Nice retort.

Attached: 1550724282242.gif (540x734, 419K)

Dancer

Honestly I'm not sure if people in this thread are calling roleplay gay or referring to actual homosexuals, it can be hard to tell sometimes.

>he says making a baseless reply
don't reply to me again, cuck.

uses guns

Attached: bang.webm (780x440, 2.98M)

>can't play stormblood if i pre-order shadowbringers

what

Attached: 1449681597156.gif (213x199, 339K)

>Sniping a portal
Why? I'm not against it but you realize you are just being a prick right?

Your done so long as its a stat you need and over 800 substat total.

>there are people that find stuff to do outside of raiding/roleplaying.
Yeah, glamsluts and house decorators. Or are you a cool crafter pressing macros and hoping for good rng? Well worth the sub money. No, I do not have fflogs. 4 savage fights per tier and only 2 difficulties (one of which is ridiculously easy) is nothing.
This, Wowfugees are a meme, there hasn't been an increase of lvl 70 characters in the past 4 months. Rather, there's been a decrease.
Blame the devs for instituting that shitty fucking system. It's in the game, it can be done.

use up all the leve allowances you've been ignoring and do the 10x crafting leves at Ishgard with HQ turnins

He's got good taste then.

Anecdotal is meaningless when making such a large claim user. You want to make a claim that a competitor’s fanbase is flooding your product? Better have the quantative evidence to back it up. As it stands MMOs are fucked as the Western version of WoW made enough to be a top 10 game at the start of the year, Yoshida isn’t doing enough to pull them away and continues to play it safe.

He slaps you with an army complete with paratroopers and air support.

Balmung is extremely gay. It's like watching a bunch of highschool drama unfold from every corner with autistic people trying to impress their shitty RP writing skills by showing off they wrote 40 pages of dialogue. Unironically, the only people that are chill on Balmung are the normal people and the people who ERP.

Not until Shadowbringers comes out.

>help noobs in novice network or free company with their dumb questions and content
>talk to people in-game about latest video games and news
>make gil in-game to sell it for real money via paypal

but according to you I'm a glamslut/house decorator/roleplayer

>there hasn't been an increase of lvl 70 characters in the past 4 months. Rather, there's been a decrease.

I started last month and I'm still doing HW mayne. It takes time to get through the MSQ and level.

Explain why wow has the most rewarding and hardest endgame content then? XIV hardest content is cleared the day it comes out. People aren't paying 500+ dollars for an xiv carry and regularly do with wow. I love xiv but I don't lie to myself and pretend it's some kind of insane game when you can click and still do fine. Having a bloated 40 ability kit doesn't mean the gameplay is harder, you have an entire extra second between which is a lot. You don't need nearly the same level of reactive skill
Xiv is for wow mythic raider rejects, roleplayers, girls, and people that want a casual fun mmo experience and will never be competitive like wow is

I guarantee I make more selling wow gold than you ever do selling gil because gil is worth almost nothing, dumb phony

Its mostly playstation cucks that get sniped. Probably better off for the raid that way. You don't see someone with the superior control scheme and a beefy ssd getting sniped.

>people aren't paying 500+ dollars for a xiv carry

I don't think he knows

Attached: bait.png (500x501, 80K)

>Blame the devs for instituting that shitty fucking system. It's in the game, it can be done.
>blame the devs for me acting like a dick
You can not act like a dick is the point. Its piss fucking easy to get into premades.

We are talking about actual homosexuals. Not things that you deem to be gay.

I play on Marlboro, should I be worried?

Its weird how I just know its someone on Crystal or Aether making these to prank people

Yes, research escape routes for when the free transfer period opens up.

Malboro ffs

>MFW someone says "This is much better than WoW" after a dungeon run

Attached: 3E047768-E390-4EE0-8D19-71C36A3EA68F.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Not him but even with that as a hurdle the overall count never really changes regardless of lvl. The one thing that is certain thanks to multiple Bancho Census is the retained players are generally only around 400k. Besides them there are another 130-210k which are always returning or new players which coincides well with the fact that most Census have had active characters floating between 530k and 610k active characters each patch.

Debating on moving. To be honest, aether is a lot better without mateus and balmung but there is way too many faerie and jenova shitters.

Any opinions?

okay? what does that have to do with my post.

Its a game mechanic. Hes not being a dick. You can't reserve an open world dungeon and an open to join instance of Eureka just because you have a premade group of people. You cant stomp around telling everyone they're not allowed to enter BA once their gang has joined your instance. Theres no such thing as 'sniping' something you dont own. Also I have joined them before and reported their healers that didn't revive me the one time I actually died. Yes im aware of how reviving works in there. I did successfully get some of them banned since they stopped logging in after that night.

XIV raids are harder than any mythic shit from wow you fucking moron. Any fucking mythic raider that plays XIV or has left WoW are in complete unison agreement on this fact.
>XIV hardest content is cleared the day it comes out
XIV isn't gated, XIV has tons of quality of life updates that literally makes progression easier. XIV world first teams have literally 2-4 crafting teams for the groups competing in the race so that they're all Day 1 BiS to take on the fights. XIV has an actual rotation and or priority system on every job that makes most WoW classes laughable. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself faggot. I don't even need to go into the fact that it's clear that you're talking about savage (latest tier wasn't killed until the 3rd/4th day btw), but not even counting ultimate which took the best groups non stop raiding for over a week on both fights.

some people I know on malboro are transferring to leviathan or exodus

he's the MC of Kengan Asura. He's a cool guy.

as a player on fucking Faerie who mostly wants to spend their time doing higher end PvE content, what not dead and not RP server should I go to once the data center changes come? trying to find a new home and an FC that actually strives to do stuff and get people involved and improve.

and first melee I should max? always played ranged up until recently to where it's gotten kinda dull so I'd figure I'd try out a melee but can't decide. and I don't know jack about any of em so looking at them at face value they're all confusing, or at least ninja is.

Bots

>WoW fags hype themselves up about an old version of WoW
>FFXIV fans hype themselves up about the next newexpansion of FFXIV

Kinda funny

user Alphascape took 2 days to clear with Sigma and Delta taking 1 day to clear. Savage in of itself hasn’t been that difficult since the end of the Alexander raid series with Gordias almost killing the raid scene all together, though we can blame that on Yoshid overtuning the fuck out of A4.

why is the server still named Malboro when the monster ingame is named Morbol? I thought they were trying to distance themselves from the cigarette brand?

You come to based primal. Crystal will be for ERP/RP. Aether will be for all the gays that think they're better off without the RP servers, while a small subsection of refugees will infest another server (I hear they chose cactaur) to make into another Balmung-lite server.

Yes...that's tokita ohma...

The sad thing is theyre both in a way hyping themselves up for more of the same.
>WoW hyped to play a version of the game they already played
>XIV hyped to play a reskin of their last 2 expansions
MMOs are in such a sad state

Exodus is pretty comfy. Mid pop, good balance of sprouts and veterans. A decent amount of people that have cleared ultimate and BA here. Also it's easy to find a house and chill FC here than on Leviathan/Gilgamesh where all the houses are taken and the FCs are mostly drama induced mass invite ones.

>New expansion
>Race literally stolen from XII
>Entire zone stolen from XII
>Genderlocked races in 2019
>Only two new jobs
>Entire plot ripped from III and XI
>Job that can't even be played in end game content
>GENDERLOCKED RACES IN 2019

You guys are just sheep.

The Refugees are too busy trying to stage a communist rebellion in Ul'dah.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-11 13.13.20.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

>Blu Mage
>job

Summer is going to be a very interesting quarter. New MMO vs Old MMO, which one will come out on top?

Unless you want to be on Primal, stay on Faerie. It's not a legacy server so cliques are less set in stone and you don't have to deal with Gilg ERPraiders. Having a few fujos and gays playing catboys in pink is a small price to pay.

Also, MNK/SAM.

>Still believing in the genderlock boogeyman

They don't, or they're retarded /pol/fags (see unironic trump-fags)

Hes referring to the job being announced soon dumbass. Theres two SHB jobs. BLU was a SB job. Or minigame.

Attached: wowrefugees.jpg (1920x1080, 792K)

I can't wait to be a Zandalari Paladin. When will that be coming out, August?

>faggot stance

WoW Classic will be huge the first 1-3 months and then die off sharply because:

>People realize old WoW is fucking garbage and time consuming and annoying
>People realize old WoW was harder than nu-WoW

WoW due to the sheer number advantage they have over XIV. Stormblood in of itself hasn’t done any favors to SE’s favor and will most likely see the population staying the same or a slight drop if ShadowBringers is more of the same. Their saving grace is going to be Viera though Hrothgar might be a deal breaker.

read the bullet point saying that there's a job that can't do end game content retard.

>Yoshida shouts "I LOVE YOU GUYYYYSS"
>Mike shouts "Thank you for coming!"

I hope its a healer with melee attacks at least

The only reason Viera are genderlocked is because Yoshi and I guess the japanese as a whole are autistic as fuck about male rabbits. That's it.

Who cares, I have an actual job, no need to bring myself to waste time with stupid people the whole day.
It does not take 4 months to get to 70. Plus, not only did the number of lvl 70 players drop, the overall number of players past the trial period is down in the last 4 months.

that's not the Easter bunny, user.

Both of you are retards then. Everyone knows BLU isnt a real job, but also anyone who conmsiders it a SHB 'job' is retarded.