I thought Bowser had 8 kids, or that only Jr. is his actual kid and the rest are adopted

I thought Bowser had 8 kids, or that only Jr. is his actual kid and the rest are adopted.

Attached: comic605.png (650x1292, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjqFjAalAY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it.

The most recent canon is Bowser Jr. is his biological son and the koopalings came from nowhere and have no biological relation to Bowser

The joke is he cares so little he doesn’t keep track of how many kids he has.

Jr's his only kid and the Koopalings are just high ranking soldiers

this ugly bitch lost it long ago

yeah me neither
if it's about his beastliness, it doesn't make sense because Bowser is in the same boat

Wrong. It was never good and she was always terrible.

rood.

Attached: tumblr_pi8xx0gI8l1ryami9o1_540.png (502x585, 334K)

Attached: F2A4F5C0-0CE3-4846-989F-0FD74E6A6FF4.jpg (600x600, 43K)

As usual, Awkward Zombie is prime reaction image material.

Attached: Untitled (2).png (583x256, 72K)

Ridley looks like a boomer but goes sit in the zoomer table

I mean, if an adult clone was created yesterday, it'd just be a day old today.

Ridley (a giant monster) would rather eat lunch with Jigglypuff and Pichu (tiny cute animals) than with Bowser (a giant monster) and Ganondorf (a nigger).

*snrk* nigger, heheheheh

I'm pretty sure Wendy was his daughter

I don't get it

I recall the koopalings being called his kings, but the canon changed recently. Bowser Jr. is his only child

The absolute ignorance.
It has been confirmed more than once that Bowser Jr. is his only son. The Koopalings aren't his kids.

discord tranny get out

The joke is that a big terrible monster would prefer to hang out with some of the cutest and smallest pokemon rather than hang out with villains like himself

They were originally stated to be his kids, but that was retconned when they were brought back post-Bowser jr.

Oh my mistake. thanks for correcting me

The joke is that pichu and jigglypuff are glad he sits at his table even though he looks like a cruel villain. It's the punch to the joke of those video game villains behaving like family men

It's because Ridley in it's larval form looks like a fluffy cute thing on two legs which was shown in Other M. That's why it sits at the small cute thing table.

Katie is on the same level as dobson when it comes to autism over their headcanon.

This was meant for

Everyone in this thread is wrong, Since Ultimate came up people have been pairing/shipping Ridley with Pichu. I don't know if it's because Samus has been shipped with Pikachu since Brawl or if it's some other reason.

Is this the cow tools of AZ comics?

it isn't his best joke, you can't deny it

Attached: file.png (650x76, 6K)

this
just look as her repeated statements about Fire emblem characters such as Marth or Roy and you will see that her headcanon autism is just as bad as Dobsons
only difference is her headcanon autism has chosen shit games that barely anyone cares about so she is alloyed to get away with it

why?

I prefer Ridley to sit on my face.

Attached: 06142080.jpg (600x800, 93K)

Is he a dragon-type?

I don't play smash. Is Ridley lightweight?

>Ganondorf (a nigger)

Ocarina Gerudo's were originally based on Muslims

Ehh, okay whatever.

Nothing wrong with having a headcanon if you admit it as such.
Dobson claiming the shitty cartoons are part of the official canon is infinitely worse.

So a sand nigger?

Do you people even play video games?

What are you, some sort of child?

>Yea Forums
>playing video games instead of shitposting

Attached: CEB94B8F-DC46-4932-BF40-EC988F9DA367.png (1280x2160, 1.5M)

Multitasking

how new are you?

Ridley is too big for Ganon's and Bowser's table.
Stupid zoomers.

Where's the punchline?

>Other M

Attached: 113153.jpg (937x937, 47K)

Then why did the fire temple have the muslim chants instead of the light temple?

This picture have me a boner

Never played Metroid, why is this monster called a "pirate"? Is it sentient and intelligent? Capable of leading other lifeforms?

yes, although he is never shown doing so in any Metroid game

you just kinda go with it

He's a smart dragon. You never hear him speak but it's implied he can and has communicated with other beings.

>Is it sentient and intelligent? Capable of leading other lifeforms?
He's literally the leader of the space pirates that attacked and killed Samus' parents

Before like, what, 2014, I don't remember the actual date, the Koopalings were his sons along with Jr., with him being the youngest and the heir to the throne, for some fucking reason.
Around the period where Mario Kart 8 got released this got retconned: while they were still brothers, they were only his troop commanders and not heirs of his.

I still won't accept it and I have mixed the two canons by making them his actual sons but they can't get on the throne because Jr. and work as his commanders.

Space Pirates are both a race and a faction, with Ridley being their (new, because their old one was killed by Samus) leader. Ridley also dies a lot, but he has really good genes that allow him to regenerate, with parts of him being replaced by prosthetics until he recovers.

He is the leader of the space pirates, those guys also "resurrected" him once turning him into mecha ridley.

Yes to all of that and he's a massive dick that joked to Samus' face about having had eaten her parents

youtu.be/jjqFjAalAY0

Whats wrong with his legs?

He's the leader of space pirates when Mother Brain isn't around, but never actually gets any lines in any game.

You can see him commanding a ship in Zero Mission though, somehow, and it was also stated that he built a robot version of himself you face in that game, but generally in all of his on screen appearances he basically acts like a beast.

I've always wondered about that myself user, and we will never know.

Skipped foot day

he has autism

>Space Pirates are both a race
iirc they're a hodge-podge of bandits and outcasts from many different races, but all genetically engineered to fuck and back.

*Meta Ridley, user.
Mecha Ridley was just a robot that ridley had them build.

Tbh I'm pretty sure other people headcanoned Marth and Roy in a similar way because the west was introduced to them from Melee first.

The joke is that Ridley is Pichu's fuckboi.

Attached: 4L_nggqdZc3.jpg (673x1024, 65K)

Why did he have seven Kings? Did they all have the same dominion?

The koopalings are his generals

In Metroid: Other M, it shows that ridley evolves from this cute furry thing. In the comic, Ridley probably thinks those cute furry things will evolve into monsters like him.

This has been your daily spoon feeding.

You know I kinda like the idea of retconning it so that the monster everyone in Other M thought was Ridley was actually just some other unrelated creature that slightly resembles Ridley whose DNA somehow got mixed into the Bottle Ship's cloning process, hence why it looked so drastically different from what Ridley usually looks like.

Basically like what they did with Zilla after Godzilla 98.

Attached: zillagodzilla.jpg (960x887, 124K)

Nothing IN GAME or from offical media has ever retconed the Koopalings being Bowser's kids. Only one shitty magazine interview has had that hack Miyamoto ever comment on it. And if you believe non-canon sources like magazine interviews you've gotta accept that Miyamoto is also literally Jrs mom.

The REAL reason Nintendo is so against acknowledging the Koopalings are Bowsers kids is because they've been marketing Bowser as a 'Good Dad', but if he is the Koopalings father he is very undeniably a 'Bad Dad'.