Do you play fighting games Yea Forums?

Do you play fighting games Yea Forums?

Who do you main?

Attached: 1434110154650.jpg (600x849, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LdMCVDGOdUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why yes I do. For Tekken 7 I main Kazuya and Armor King. In ST Ryu and Boxer and for 3s I play Ryu and Ken when I feel like winning matches.

Yeah, I main Samus.

What the hell is the perspective on this image? Why is his head as tall as her right leg?

Josie in T7, want to learn Julia. Also play a bit on UNIst and hoping the game blows up a bit more. Mostly playing Phonon and I might try some Merkava.

I plan to pick up SamSho and GBV if they are any good. Been messing about in SamShoVS lately and that game is really fun.

Attached: 63372404_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x918, 395K)

This is a garbage as fuck picture

Tekken 7 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high, it may please casual gamers for a day or two but the stagnant ongoing series is definitely in the second tier of fighters way below Capcom or NetherRealm Studios games, and it's seriously getting old and tired. The lack of depth and subtlety and the emphasis on the offensive, rather than the defensive, puts this squarely two notches below the best in the genre, the "who-can-get-their-super-move-off-first" gameplay leaves much to be desired from a serious fighting game player. Like the prequels, Tekken 7 is geared towards casual gamers and anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, DoA and MK games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

i play mortal kombat, injustice, tekken and snes street fighter. considering the elitism i'd say i don't play fighting games
mains are: raiden, superman/darkseid, bryan fury and dhalsim

>and snes street fighter. considering the elitism
I mean playing the snes versions is pretty pointless these days

I was maining jin in tekken 7 most recently, which was a ton of fun. I want to play again but I just have to many other games I'm playing. Smash is fun but gets stale and monotonous kind of fast.

what's with the midget chun lee?

>snes street fighter
Why would you do that to yourself?

Attached: 1467861841409.jpg (844x617, 35K)

i play it for the nostalgia on an emulator and i don't really like seeing them in 3d, i'm just an autist that has never completed 10 online matches in any game despite having hundreds of hours in them

This is my main.

What does that say about me?

Thank you for the fresh pasta. Please give my compliments to the chef.

Attached: 1544443996319m.jpg (734x1024, 115K)

Yeah Tekken kinda sucks in that regard if you don't feel like putting in the hours. Sometimes the game feels more like homework because of all the moves and strings you need to learn about.
On the positive note what you've learned in Tekken 7 will carry well in to the next game.

>fresh
that shits been getting posted for years my guy

kano/subzero/johnny cage only

>i play it for the nostalgia on an emulator
I'd get that if it was about playing on original hardware, but you could just play on mame and have a much better experience. 30th anniversary ports aren't bad either, though overpriced

It's fresh to this thread.

theres literally nothing to learn in tekken, its a shallow game and all the characters play exactly the same

MILF Fighter V maining your mom

All right you massive queers, lets see em.

Attached: template.png (2310x4818, 748K)

Ones with cute feet.

Anyone who fills this out at best plays 2 of those games

>30th anniversary edition
Holy shit i didn't know about that, i once got Mortal kombat arcade on the xbox but they removed the game from the store i think. Thanks man

>josie main and wants to learn julia
Are you me user? I'm exactly the same too.

Attached: 931f66050b9f5172db5123cf5d16ad86.png (886x1000, 972K)

Yep. I loved watching ATP when it came out, the amount of depth in that game is insane. Never really knew because the last time I had played a tekken when I was very young, tekken 3 and I didn't know much about how the game actually worked. I put about 140 hours in though I never got above green rank.

I used to.
I played a LOT of SC2 and 3. Recently played SC6 and I hated it. Always mained Mitsurugi and Astaroth.
I played a lot of KoF2k2, I still play it sometimes. Terry Joe Yashiro master race.

I play at least 10 games on that chart, stop projecting, you underage baby.

>Street Fighter
Cammy
>Vampire Savior
Lilith
>Dead Or Alive
Kasumi and Momiji equal
>Tekken
Asuka Kazama
>SoulCalibur
Taki

and Baraka when mk11 drops

Attached: bob1.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>tekken
>depth
lmao, no, just no tekken is a shallow casual game made for button mashers.

Attached: 1552217306327.png (2080x2267, 3.75M)

Oh shit I also forgot
>Bloody Roar
Gado

I've won EVO every year for every one of these games. You're just bad.

Yeah I main Bedman

Attached: Rgv_SrNJ.jpg (1333x2048, 494K)

What's the best anime game for a newfaggot?

Attached: 15904043904321.jpg (400x400, 46K)

There's like 5 different fucking feels guys in your image. I'm not reading your bullshit, and possibly anti-semitic image macri. Asshole.

Im impressed, most tekken players can't count to 5

My deepest condolences

Unist is a bit more popular now that its gonna be in evo

If we are counting it, UNIst. Otherwise probably Xrd. Mostly cause both have very good tutorials and by anime standards are alive.

Attached: 1534819482030.png (1125x750, 984K)

SF5

Attached: fightan mains.jpg (2310x2410, 1.45M)

I'd buy UNIst since it exploded from that EVO announcement but it costs too much for me.
Also I tried Xrd but it didn't click with me, didn't like any characters at all.

Attached: 15428905430212.gif (540x490, 1.21M)

Why are her legs and arms so short what the fuck? Has the "artist" never seen a person before? This anatomy is fucking awful.

>I'd buy UNIst since it exploded from that EVO announcement but it costs too much for me.
I think PSN has it on sale, but you could always pirate it and buy later if you liked it.

Attached: 1533328718631.jpg (1024x731, 81K)

>he doesnt want to get beat up by a big tiddie midget

still seething after all these years, BRfurfag?

Attached: 1547966532806.png (708x802, 347K)

Shitty bait. The "auto combos" are useless garbage.

>Triggered tekkuck samefag shits up yet another fighting game thread because someone laughed at his shitty game.

Wow tekkenfags are the worst, glad that game is dead.

>tekkcuck
it's so painfully easy to spot you it's painful

Attached: 1545230517853.jpg (800x1200, 167K)

>Street Fighter
Cammy, Sakura
>King of Fighters
Terry Bogard, Ryo Sakazaki, Mai Shiranui
>Soul Calibur
Seong Mi-Na
>Samurai Showdown
Galford, Jubei Yagyu
>Dead or Alive
Mila, Hitomi

Attached: image.png (540x1042, 539K)

Its some guy called "Scottish Owl" he used to sperg out and challenge anyone to a FT100 saying he would beat people 100 - 0 every time anyone said anything bad at tekken, eventually someone called him out and beat him 10-0 before he ragequit.

>tekken
Jin Kazama
>mortal kombat
Johny Cage
>DOA
Hayabusa
>Street fighter
Guy

SF3 : Third strike
Main remy and akuma

3S Akuma just oozed style, shame hes not as good in that game as most the others.
youtube.com/watch?v=LdMCVDGOdUc

Lili in Tekken.
Might get DOA6 soon where I'll probably main Mila cause her fighting style seems the coolest or Christie because she does things for my benis.

> looking down from above
The perspective is technically correct, but the artist left out the various visual cues needed to make it look like "long legs viewed from above/below" instead of "Ed Edd & Eddie Anatomy."

UNIST is literally on sale on the PS4 for $20 right now.

I'm on PC.

Attached: 1552280457641.png (847x735, 518K)

why? Because of mods?

>Street Fighter (4, not 5 because it's dogshit.)
Rose
>Smash Ulti
Ike, Ganon, Bowser, Captain Falcon
>DBFZ
18, 21, Hit
>BBTAG
Makoto + Hazama or Ruby + Gordeau if I wanna meme
>Tekken 7
Kazumi, Claudio, King, Leo
>SoulCal 6
Zalasamel, Groh, Cervantes, Sieg, Kilik, 2B
Feels good to be a fightan game fan this year

Attached: 1531202935419.png (408x240, 9K)

Because I only have a PC and I don't enjoy 30 FPS gaming.

Attached: 1552225617132.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Not in Australia.

Fighting games run at 60 on consoles, you kinda need it to.

based samuschad, only if it's melee/64 though

Well I'm not going to purchase a console only for fighting games.

>Those proportions

Luckily i'm into dwarven fetish

Attached: baiken_by_speeh_db3vchj-pre.jpg (774x1032, 121K)

>Darkstalkers
Felicia
>DBFZ
Cooler, Freeza, Cell
>MKX
Shinnok
>Injustice 2
Scarecrow
>DOA
Christie

pffffffththahhahahaha
fucking underage elitist.

What?

Attached: 1574329543289.png (300x300, 113K)

>SF4
Akuma/Ibuki
>SFV
Cammy/Necalli
>BlazBlue
Hakumen
>GG Xrd
Baiken
>Tekken 7
Dragunov, Josie and trying to learn Julia
>DOA6
Kasumi

You got told, bakoid

BlazBlue, Guilty Gear Xrd, JoJo HFTF or Darkstalkers 3 (on fightcade)

Melty Blood if you're a poorfag with a toaster PC and don't mind learning on your own some. It's easily pirateable, runs on everything and you can play it online with some work. The Guilty Gear and BlazBlue games are anime as fuck, but if you ever want to play with anyone else or think you need a good tutorial (you probably will), be sure to pick up Xrd Rev. 2 for GG, or Central Fiction for BB. Of the two, Rev. 2 is the most active.

Under Night isn't really a traditional anime fighter, it's closer to an anime SF, but it's honestly probably the most active one right now. It's also one of the best fighters this gen, so grab UnielST when it's on sale. CrossTag and FighterZ are alright, but those are more Marvel/Vs. style, so only pick those up if you're really interested in those characters or gameplay style.

May. The cutest character in Guilty Gear is actually Sin, but whatever, I'm still a May'n.

Attached: MayMay.jpg (210x240, 19K)

May a shit